It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98
When will you have the book in paperback and/or hardcover version(s)?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98

What secret files are in your book if you don't have access to NIDS/Bigelow's secret files? Why did they decide to share them with you?

I am electing to not answer this question at this time. I am sorry, just be happy that files are available now. At this time I can not comment on them, maybe as enough time passes (years?) I will feel more comfortable.

Fair enough, but how are we to know they are even genuine? I'm not happy because files I know nothing about mean nothing. You contradict yourself when you say you have secret files "that have never been shared with anyone other than those who work for the government and Bigelow" and then say "All of NIDS/Bigelow's crystal clear video evidence is under lock and key". When confronted you elect to not answer. You claim to be about getting the truth out there yet withhold pertinent information. You've already admitted here that at least one picture from your Skinwalker Ranch Photos Album wasn't taken from the ranch and belongs to another person, in another case. As I stated before, the caption and description of the image imply it's from the ranch:

Ufo seen at the ranch
had a orange like glow to it, seemed like plasma, was peppered with tendrils of red as you can see from photo.

You don't think that's misleading people? Could you tell me more about this photo? What about this one of an alleged bullet proof wolf.. How come there are no videos of it being shot at? Surely that wouldn't be under lock and key? Perhaps you could elaborate on this strange object removed from your arm? While interesting, the ice circle isn't unique to the ranch and is a natural phenomenon. What makes you suspect this may be a Masonic symbol? What is this spiral supposed to represent and may I get the coordinates? Really? A "bait pen"? "used for scientists to observe cattle mutilations first hand from a supposed safe viewing platform. Cattle is staked and tied inside pen while researcher observes." Why didn't Linda Moulton Howe think of that! I wish more people in this thread would raise questions like mine.

I look forward to your responses.
edit on 15-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

a reply to: AnuTyr I read your entire story, yes the dog part is consistent with my own personal encounter. Almost verbatim. You mentioned you saw the cat transform into a humanoid shape? That's amazing! can you describe the shape more and how did it communicate with you? The wolf I saw had a long overly large bushy tail, was black with matted unkempt hair, and also did a disappearing trick as it walked around a boulder.

When it was strange. I saw a tinge in color, as if all the whites were turned to a hew of yellow with black. I could feel my own feeling and sensations within my but when it shapeshifted it looked at us i felt a type of dispair its hard to describe.
It wasn't exactly like fear it was just a type of bleak feeling. But the feeling was just on the surface of my skin.

Then the feeling changed into a comforting feeling, as if it was trying to say that i would be fine and it wouldn't hurt me. I felt like i could keep observing. Then the wurling charging sound got so loud my friend ran inside.
I still wasn't 100% sure my friend would be okay so i followed him.

But the thing never entered the room even tho it could. And it never wiped my memory either.
They have some ability to transmit emotional waves and it effects animals and humans.

I think that's why animals go insain and then go silent is because they are controlling and submissing them with emotional telepathy.

They may beable to speak words, but i think that may be confined to dreams.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Is it available on Kindle?

I guess I should go to your links and see. Thx.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
If you are not here to promote your book (which is NOT free) than why was your answer to the question "what airport in TX" answered with "the answer is in the book" ?
I actually personally contacted that member and gave them the exact address. Kind of rude of you to insinuate otherwise... The main reason I choose not to post it here is because this is a relatively unknown hotspot that I myself have not explored firsthand, I believe it may have the potential to be bigger than Skinwalker. If you do not want to at least make the investment of reading a book (or contacting me directly FOR FREE) then I'd rather not have those people at that particular location.

It was me that he contacted by private email. So it is not all about selling the book. I thought I might live near the Texas location and could do a "pre-scout" perhaps.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dfens I am friends with David Weatherly Author of Black Eyed Children (kids?) BEK. I'm a fan of his other research. I really do need to spend more time reading about them. I do have a story in my book about a humanoid creature with all black eyes seen next to the ranch. Same thing?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AZ2ENVY only one that I am aware of , I mentioned earlier its exactly location in on my website's forum. Its near an abandoned Atlas Nuclear Silo (and now a city dump)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

I hope they offered you a well catered lunch for your trouble.

hope to possibly be paid one day for assisting with these shows, but honestly I'm just happy to have a free plane flight out there, car rental, and hotel (and lunch). Getting to spend a week at the ranch for free is worth the headache.
edit on 15-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the reply, hii_98. You said that you were on both shows, that would explain why I recognized you from your avatar. I don't blame you for the content on both shows. The production looked like it was out of your control. The producers of both shows put you in a bad situation. I hope they offered you a well catered lunch for your trouble.

there may be much muuuch bigger things on the horizon that may (or may not) pan out in TV land...keeping my fingers crossed about something I've been working on.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
When will you have the book in paperback and/or hardcover version(s)?

everything has been submitted for publishing on my end. I expect it to be available on Amazon within the next 1-3 days. It will likely be available on CreateSpace tomorrow

at this link: www.createspace.com...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer I'm not interested in entertaining your slew of skepticism. If you have one question go for it. I'm not under trial here.

Regarding files buy the book and i'll refund you if you think they (files) are BS. But I will not be caught in print explaining this one topic to you or to anyone. Nothing to gain, everything to lose, Sorry. I know when its smart to shut my mouth in print and on this one topic I choose to do so.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr you sound completely crazy in regards to your story, if I hadn't experienced something very similar I'd say your nuts! Problem is something almost identical happened to me. I describe it in the first book. Even heard the loud "whoop whoop " sounds like a giant propeller blade slowly spinning over my head prior to the wolf sighting. Also whatever "they" are they are able to effect you emotionally depression and panic seem to be at their control. Don't want to sidetrack this discussion however. But thanks for sharing that link and your story.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN yes it is. paperback should be out tomorrow on in 2 days max. Everything submitted to amazon on my end for that format.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Uggielicious go to my site, shoot me an email under contact and I'll send you a copy. If you read it and still feel its all bs you lose nothing. I am that confident that it might sway your opinion. I co-authored the book for both skeptics and believers alike. Fair?

Thank you for the offer which I've accepted in an email to you.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to check out that book by your friend, and yours as well. Still just learning of this topic.

I guess the same thing would be more along the lines of: Do you think the entities/phenomenon want anything from witnesses or whoever is compelled there?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfens I feel they do, I'm not sure what specifically. Its more caustic to the participant than beneficial that's for sure...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I realized/found that out after I posted.

Already downloaded. Look forward to getting into it, maybe tomorrow.

Thx thx. Congrats.

Writing a book is a whole education in itself!

My question at this point is:

What were the 3 most surprising things you learned at the ranch?

Cheers.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I have only heard about this place recently but thank you for the work you have put in and bringing it to the masses

i can tell by the way you answer questions that you are as puzzles as anyone by this and are not in it for the $

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: WakeUpBeer I'm not interested in entertaining your slew of skepticism. If you have one question go for it. I'm not under trial here.

Regarding files buy the book and i'll refund you if you think they (files) are BS. But I will not be caught in print explaining this one topic to you or to anyone. Nothing to gain, everything to lose, Sorry. I know when its smart to shut my mouth in print and on this one topic I choose to do so.

You mean you're not interested in answering questions that put you, and Skinwalker Ranch under healthy criticism. You are "on trial" because your material has flaws and contradictions you don't want to address. Your agenda is clear and I'm not wasting ten dollars on it. Keep avoiding my questions and pretending like you've got nothing to prove. I told you before I'm not a skeptic of the paranormal. Just a skeptic of claims that are full of holes. Way to address those issues bud. "happy to answer any questions you may have here" (Except those that call into question Skinwalker Ranch)

I sincerely hope you reconsider addressing my questions as all I want is the truth. Maybe I'd reconsider reading the book if I didn't feel you were avoiding areas of contention. You're making it difficult to trust you.
edit on 15-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I wanted to share a little more about the strange wraith like entity that I saw that I mentioned in a previous post on this thread.

Back in the early 2000's I was living in North Hollywood/ Toluca Lake. Its a suburb of Los Angeles close to Universal studios and the hollywood hills.

At the time I was deep into meditation. I was in my early 20's and still living at home since I had just gotten back from collage. SO one time I was meditating in the back yard. I was wrapping up and it was around 9pm. Winter time. Been dark for a few hours. My house at the time was "L" shaped. The backyard was at the top of the "L". The living room/TV room being the top part of the house that was shaped like an 'L" The bedrooms somewhere in the nook of where the elbow of the "L" would be. The backyard had a pool that was near the top of the "L" In that middle area near the elbow was a cement patio illuminated with flood lights. It had doors leading to the living room and the master bedroom.

So I was at the far end of the backyard beyond the pool. I had just finished meditating. I stand up and I get a mental message to look up. So I do and the whole night sky, the blackness of it, was sepia colored and the stars looked like little pinpricks of black. Like a negative image.

Suddenly a second later I see something out the right side of my vision that draws my attention. I look over at the house and by the patio on the far side where the cinder block wall that separated our patio from the neighbors side yard I see a black oily blob about the size of a beach ball ooze out of the wall about knee high. It was glossy and sorta iridescent in the patios flood lights. Like what you would see on the surface of an oil slick.

Once free of the wall (which was a dirt white) it transformed into a man crouching down which then stood up and took two or so strides towards the living room door.

The entity looked like a well muscled athlete in a matte black body suit hood and all. SO black that it seemed to absorb all the light that touched it because although it was standing directly in the beam of a 200 watt flood light 10 feet away lighting up the patio it never reflected any light. Just like a shadow. I could tell it was three dimensional because when it waked I could see it's silhouette change like it was 3d clearly framing its musculature as it walked.

SO I'm standing 50 feet from any door to my house with a pool and a bunch of backyard in between me and it and the house beyond it. But strangely I'm not getting an bad vibes yet, I'm sorta dumbstruck.

IT takes 2 paces and in mid stride stops and while still facing my living room door turns its upper body and head and looks straight at me. Even though it had no face or eyes it was making "eye contact" with me. It stopped mid stride and just locked in on me. I stare right back dumbfounded. It pauses for a half second,cocks it's head to the side, like it's just as curious as to what I'm doing there as I am at it, turns on its heels and walk right back to the wall it came.

Once at the wall it crouched down. leaned forward a little and turned into that black oily ball and oozed into the wall.

Suddenly I let out a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding, my senses came back, I could hear everything around me again and darted for the kitchen door on the opposite side of the "L' the house made and didn't go into the backyard alone for a few months especially at night. Even felt vulnerable while swimming in that pool alone, which was a shame because it was a sweet pool BTW.

I never got any bad vibes from this thing like it meant me any harm. It seemed as confused to see me as I was to see him. But the fact it retreated calmly like it had been busted while it was heading towards my families living room as a bit suspect and shady. As if it was saying well I can always come back again another time and slip by you.

This thing walked on the concrete but cast no shadow even though it was in the beam of a 200 watt flood light. It also made no sound and it looked to be about the size of a trim 200 pound man. Was almost calculating in how it acted.

Never saw it again, although I, my sister and another family member each had had startling encounters in the house at various times.

Same house I saw the orb zoom through the living room.

Anyways, I've written this story maybe in even more detail in several different threads at ATS and didn't get one response so her's one more try.

Just gad that others have seen something similar to what I have. Somehow it felt like it's dimension and mine somehow merged for a few seconds. Hence the negative image I saw of the sepia colored night sky. Maybe I drew it there due to the meditation. It made a pathway of least resistance to this dimension or whatever. Made it easier to facilitate some wormhole to travel through. Or I just got lucky and these entities can set up this phenomena where they want to at will and I just got lucky to go unnoticed until it was too late and witnessed one of their urban ops to study us wily humans.

Like Hiiii said this sort of phenomena happens all over, even in your own home town where you least expect it. Something is studying us and its way more capable then we are at the moment.

Still don't know if what I saw was up to no good or just hoping to get a gander of some humans in their natural environment for curiosity's sake

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Do you believe the "Diaz" photo you have on your site,( which has no disclosure of origin, other than the premise it was taken at Skinwalker Ranch) is really a plasma entity of sorts? Do you believe his story that the aliens gave him the tripod to help him photograph these ships of lights? How similar or different were the ones you saw, compared to the "Diaz" photo on your site or Is that an exact replication of what you saw?
edit on 15-5-2014 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join