It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE: Enough CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE to suggest Russian Government Incitement?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: maghun

Only 14 names on this one, it is an earlier list I think.

1. Unsociable persons Andrey, 1978—gunshot wound,

2. Brozhevsky Andrey, 1987–falling with top floors,

3. Bulls Victor, 1956–falling with top floors,

4. Varenikina Anna, 1955–I choked in to smoke,

5. Egorsky Nikolay, 1976–gunshot wound,

6. Zhulkov Alexander, 1968–gunshot wound,

7. Ivanov Igor, 1987–gunshot wound,

8. Guelder-roses Anatoly, 1976–falling with top floors,

9. Markin Vyacheslav, 1969, deputy of a regional council–I died in to hospital from wounds,

10. Mishin Sergey, 1986—I was lost in fire,

11. Negaturov Vadim, 1959, Odessa poet–I burned down in fire,

12. Nikitenko Maxim, 1982–falling with top floors,

13. Petrov Gennady, 1985–gunshot wound,

14. Sadovnichy Alexander, 1954—I burned down in fire.

It should be noted that community OdesSOS on the page on a social network published information on Sergey Mishin, as about the inhabitant of the village Koblevo of the Nikolaev area

news.pn...

Thanks!

Even though this is only partial. it is till good to find another list.

I guess we are to assume that all their nationalities is Ukrainian?

Originally there was talk of 15 being foreign nationals but I suspect that might have been propaganda by the Kyiv government.

That was put out by western media in the aftermath to implicate Russia in this, the people where from Odessa and the surrounding areas, it was a lie by the media to confuse and they never corrected it, they just left it to drift off into the background with the rest of their "mistakes". Why do you think they haven't mentioned it since?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

There is no forensic evidence linking the victims of mass killings in Kiev on February 20 with officers from the Berkut police unit, the head of the parliamentary commission investigating the murders told journalists.

"This will be yet another case, like the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy, which is still being investigated today,” Gennady Moskal reported.

rt.com...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

From the same article

Moskal added that the first shot was fired at police, not the protesters. He alleged that the shooters were agents of the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) acting from the ranks of the protesters, but admitted that genuine protesters could have been the culprits.

Earlier Moskal said that the investigation of the high-profile case was being stalled by the SBU and the Interior Ministry because the post-coup heads of the law enforcement don’t want to face the scandal which would ensue if the real perpetrators were exposed.

The truth is too damning to those in power so they will bury it, the truth is being slathered with a huge pile of # in Ukraine at the moment in the hopes the real stories be forgotten.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ALoveSupreme. Far more than just circumstantial. Watch the Vice news channel on YouTube. You will see no evidence of anything the Russians are claiming. The kicker is a Russian army commander tells the police in eastern Ukraine who he is and that they are now to take orders from him after he and his troops in plain clothes ransacked the police headquarters after one of the russian troops fell of the dam building trying to remove the ukrainian flag lol. The army commander did not know he was being filmed. Can you say BUSTED!!!!!!

You will see just how bad these Russians are with their outright lies and intimidations. It will make you angry or sick to no end. All the Russians whine about is right sector this and that meanwhile vice was there filming for weeks and never even seen one troop from the so called right sector attack anyone!! Never mind the Russians were stealing peoples vans to blow up and then claim it was some innocent civys who were killed in a right sector attack. To bad the real civilians reported their vehicles stole days prior!
Bunch of lying heatherns is all they are!!! Lol.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: ALoveSupreme. Far more than just circumstantial. Watch the Vice news channel on YouTube. You will see no evidence of anything the Russians are claiming. The kicker is a Russian army commander tells the police in eastern Ukraine who he is and that they are now to take orders from him after he and his troops in plain clothes ransacked the police headquarters after one of the russian troops fell of the dam building trying to remove the ukrainian flag lol. The army commander did not know he was being filmed. Can you say BUSTED!!!!!!

You will see just how bad these Russians are with their outright lies and intimidations. It will make you angry or sick to no end. All the Russians whine about is right sector this and that meanwhile vice was there filming for weeks and never even seen one troop from the so called right sector attack anyone!! Never mind the Russians were stealing peoples vans to blow up and then claim it was some innocent civys who were killed in a right sector attack. To bad the real civilians reported their vehicles stole days prior!

Yeah those neo-Nazis are totally innocent [/Sarcasm]

This is a link to a video of Right Sector/Ultras going through the building after the fire and what they are doing to people, they start fires inside the building and take the passports of dead Ukrainians so they cannot be identified.

Warning Graphic Content that is the reason for not embedding

m.youtube.com...
edit on 15-5-2014 by sosobad because: wrong link

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Check out how the Ukrainian Junta voted yesterday.Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Busted big time. Laughing my ass off. So this is how we roll hmmmm?
edit on 15-5-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Yeah those neo-Nazis are totally innocent [/Sarcasm]

This is a link to a video of Right Sector/Ultras going through the building after the fire and what they are doing to people, they start fires inside the building and take the passports of dead Ukrainians so they cannot be identified.

Warning Graphic Content that is the reason for not embedding

m.youtube.com...

I believe this is the same video which was posted the first day after. I see the pro-Maidan going through their pockets looking for identification. But that seems pretty understandable since they seem intent upon capturing 'proof' of outside Russian agitation. Do they actually ever hold a passport in their hands though? Please direct to the timecode in video if so.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13th Zodiac

Check out how the Ukrainian Junta voted yesterday.Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Busted big time. Laughing my ass off. So this is how we roll hmmmm?

This does not prove or disprove anything except that Ukraine is generally a mess. This was so before the interim government.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This does not prove or disprove anything except that Ukraine is generally a mess. This was so before the interim government.

No it was may 15th 4 weeks ago and it shows wht Ukraine has so many problems there government cheats on votes the people have referendums which cheat. Biggest problem in Ukraine is they think the old soviet system was a form of democracy not realizing it was a farce.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No it was may 15th 4 weeks ago and it shows wht Ukraine has so many problems there government cheats on votes the people have referendums which cheat. Biggest problem in Ukraine is they think the old soviet system was a form of democracy not realizing it was a farce.

Russians and Ukrainians alike generally do not have high expectations when it comes to democracy but rather have come to expect mass corruption and tampering with votes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join