It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should CONTACT be made from out there to here intelligently?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

"come, we are honored by your request."

Sounds like a nice functional response swanne and the LUNAR greet point seems logical as well as long as its not causing interferences or issues w/ any LUNAR 1 shall say interest.
The concept of keep an initial distance due to bacteria and viruses infection makes sense as it would be terrible to cause an exchange of any potential infections between Natives and Visitors. This is one of the reasons why asked where to park, good thinking swanne

You laid out some good ground work plans also as to what should be avoided with the populated areas and advanced technology zones. To 1 it possibly would be safe to establish the contacts then build a mediation base where things can be discussed and calculated openly between many why allowing the native & visiting population the right to their regions of Existence (considering boarding their craft). So maybe build skylab type center reachable by Craft that sits in orbit somewhat like ISS but open to native & visiting public observations. So in or for the immediate the EA*RTH and Visiting populations can login or link and see what’s being discussed up there between the discussing factors that may impact the native & visiting groups w/ the data exchanged in various languages so all can see what is going on @ any time of day. And then maybe after moving past the immediate phase of contact, talk of land/ocean based visitation may be granted after cosmic/sky observations are progressed and okd.
So @ first they would remain within Cosmic boundaries or Space then after interactions and talks with EA*RTH inhabitants advanced then global flights permitted outside or above the current aeronautical interference path regions and then further down the line direct land/sea observations permitted…

When reading your post here

“No. In my opinion Earthlings are ready for a change, ready to meet a new world. After more than 50 years of ET romanticization, Earthlings don't have much fears left.”

It is nice to see the HOPE you have for humanity still exist and how you feel some if not many are ready free of fear. 1 feels this way as well. “Some” may not be ready for contact but from all the sensory influencing techs and data going into the human body-consciousness from youth with toons/movies –toys –games –books -music to adult movies -books scientific series broadcast to 1 Many are ready it just has to be laid out in a way that forbids ignorance and fear from governing the contact procedures. That hope is appreciated swanne
it is a maturing species but at least the species is maturing.

Thanks for taking time to add your logical viewpoints to the thread.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Why can't you just write Earth ? Is it like saying Voldemort or something ?

I can
AutumnWitch657, 1 just shows respects for the LORD of the EA*RTH EA why considering the * STAR / Craft the came here on
so write it in that way...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

If extraterrestrials find Earth and come all the way here then they must have an agenda of some sort. I'm presuming their technology would have reached omnipotence so they would not fear a human attack. They would only bother to communicate if they are not aggressive.

My suggestion would be to reach all people on the planet more or less simultaneously through dreams.

edit on 12-5-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: syntax error

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My belief is simply this, if its in the mid management level or lower, they have to go through proper channels of contact with various federations and groups overseeing earth. Intent of heart is everything, many sightsee'ers did get through for example and many different groups up there, even could be said, all of our Family groupings from many of our past systems.

However, if its from a Higher Up group, wonder what they would be coming in for? Help, Team Work, Counseling, individual contact, are they counselors, helpers and wayshowers, or dropping off new babies?

All I know is if it were Higher Ups, and they were doing something that was above the mid management level, they'd probably meet with them, but it would be done. They'd show up.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
When the big brass come in, they come in, and can halt abductions and change anything they want to. They're higher progressed expanded frequency and higher technology is mind over matter. And they have a much bigger soul orb than mid management's.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
As far as parking goes well here's a chance for underdeveloped nations to get some quick cash. They have the room and could charge by the hour.

I don't know if there would be atmospheric pressure condition and land/water changes if something that came from the depths of cold-electric charged static space parked anywhere on the planet immediately on land or sea w/o proper evaluation of the craft and how the static charges from deep space may affect anything. There could be particles that were picked up why going thru nebula or near different composite designed STARS for ex. attached to craft that if don't have a time to lose charge may alter too much here making things un-safe, but why in the cosmic winds SOLAR winds may remain completely benign to the surroundings. So even though it may provide a potential financial gain for a less fortunate Land mass it may cause issues globally unfitting AutumnWitch657...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Many thanks for the kind words.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
To 1 it possibly would be safe to establish the contacts then build a mediation base where things can be discussed and calculated openly between many why allowing the native & visiting population the right to their regions of Existence (considering boarding their craft). So maybe build skylab type center reachable by Craft that sits in orbit somewhat like ISS but open to native & visiting public observations. So in or for the immediate the EA*RTH and Visiting populations can login or link and see what’s being discussed up there between the discussing factors that may impact the native & visiting groups w/ the data exchanged in various languages so all can see what is going on @ any time of day.

I second that. Discussion forums are familiar mediation tools for most of the population, and with familiarity can come trust and, by extension, further (and more concrete) developments. In my humble opinion I think it's a very good idea.

but from all the sensory influencing techs and data going into the human body-consciousness from youth with toons/movies –toys –games –books -music to adult movies -books scientific series broadcast to 1 Many are ready it just has to be laid out in a way that forbids ignorance and fear from governing the contact procedures.

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks for taking time to add your logical viewpoints to the thread.

The credit is on you for creating a very thought-provoking OP. Thanks to you too!

edit on 12-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

There is some how a lot of sense to your post(ings) i must reply.

I do anyhow apologize for the short postings... just for now trying to "fill my 20"...

Peace to all of you!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: octahedron

Off-topic, I know, but your name appears in one of my theories! www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

They would already be using technologies that would remove them from any military observation, and our highest tech even hidden stuff here, is ant hill to mid management ets.

They could cloak anywhere, choose astroid belt like some do, asteroid motherships/stations/worlds. But many sightsee'ers can come right in and up close. For example, a huge craft at the sun thats bigger than earth by a long shot, can be a little orb watching you, for size isn't fixed on levels above us.

The problem they would face has nothing to do with earth forces. Humans kill humans, not ET. They can't harm a single ET or craft, there were no crashes that weren't the result of ET intention or ET skirmish. In short, given to us for the upgrade into the solar system not to be hijacked by a group who can't even handle the responsibles they were accorded or accorded self as management of earth, for they don't have the skills to even come close to joining the big boys and girls for responsibility on higher levels, for its not about enslavement, exhortion or slavery. You can't steal the kiddies lunches and progress to higher responsibilities. You go to the back of the lineup.

But there are sides and both sides are around us, in earth's atmosphere cloaked, on every planet and moon, and all around us. They have to deal with ET forces not earth forces.

edit on 12-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've been told that the tiny smidgen of responsibility our leaders, corporate heads, bankers and world management players have been given, or taken which amounts to the same thing in a free will testing ground, is a drop in the bucket compared to the levels above and the next stage and they've proven they can't even handle this tiny bit of power and responsibility, for its not about self, but ensuring that old pensioner on 1200 a month can get along just fine. That inventions, such as dental implant, made of simple materials, shouldn't cost thousands. The last part I'm adding to flesh out what was downloaded with contact. Greed, extortion, etc. are not leadership traits in the cosmos. It only gets more responsible on higher levels.

This is not about our military, our leaders, they're not the players here, they're merely in the playpen and actually unable to leave themselves to beyond the solar system. We have ant hill technology and walnut sized intellects.

Only Higher Levels can leave a solar system.

If our scientists or nazi's in the 40's with the advanced tesla, think they left the solar system, all I can say is in world of warcraft, they made it to outlands, lower dimensional at the edge of the abyss kind of stuff.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Off-topic or not... The content loaded seems quite interesting... Hope you don't mind me spending som time there..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: octahedron

Be my guest

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
This is not about our military, our leaders, they're not the players here, they're merely in the playpen and actually unable to leave themselves to beyond the solar system.

But they do hold the power. But then... can any of us judge them? I wouldn't do so great as a leader of millions of people who are so inclined to think ill of me.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Rosinitiate more valid points made
build a communication outpost near those of interest or who seek contact and await them to become technologically advanced enough to reach the outpost if possible. Once the outpost and communication technology is reached it is then verified that a level of intelligence has been established to make contact with the CREATOR Creation group of interest (HUMANS).
I like that idea sort of like leaving communication devices buried on MARS that can be used to make contact once the species of interest step foot on the planet and find the comms. devices with their intelligence level… Keeps things safe and allows the species of interest to work at their own pace.

@ times I wonder would those un-contacted tribes show/throw spears if more intelligence was applied to them when making contact. Say like a blimp or blimps with screens a few attached note pad type devices dropped (but attached to blimp) emitting visual / sound data the tribe can pick up on-

Like first show them images of their terrain they can recognize quickly on the blimp and notepads
Then zoom in and show themselves on the blimp screen so they can pick up on the visual technology somewhat
Then slowly pan out to nearby land mass marks they can recognize near them, like a nearby countries/islands beach or mountains etc.
Then zoom out to the world showing more of the species and cars/boats/planes/blimps with humans within them so they can see more like a global perspective and let them use the interactive notepad equipment to learn from.

The notepads would be automated so as soon as picked up they would emit sounds and visuals in cycles until one or more of the un-contacted tribes people started to understand. Give them time with the tech exposure share some images of themselves on the blimps & notepads showing present individuals throwing arrows etc. Then let them be a while come back later to see if they still throw arrows.

It would seem logical that EA*RTH comes incontact with specific broadcast regions yearly perhaps with signals from that specific direction

Thanks for taking time to share some of your valid points Rosinitiate

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am in the camp of those who believe they are out there watching and observing and have been for some time. They are probably somewhere near or on the Moon as well as other possible locations in our system. As some have already mentioned given the vast amount of disinformation/denial and obsfucation that comes from the US/Military complex who knows if contact hasn't already been made. I wouldn't be surprised in the least!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just send them a ship with a case of each of the following on it. Vodka, Scotch, Rum, Saki, Whiskey, and bottled beer.

After they drink all that, they won't want our gold.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

No they don't. Individually we are affected by them, but then its a mirror and if people were non reactive, really helping families out and wayshowers, not controllers, and speaking up, working for change in unity, it wouldn't be this way. In reality, take away the programs here, they have no power over us. Its like the wizard of oz and pull back the curtains. We're infinite parts of infinity ourselves and when we clear our imperfections we kind of flow more of whole in.

They have no power above. Anthill. Infinite Progression System. Seed is the blueprint, and all seeds grow into trees. And trees grow infinitely.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Good point.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I see your point VoidHawk. Consider this if they were observed entering the Galaxy by various EA*RTH observers including amateur observers and then seen entering SOL space by similar observers (globally) it would not be impossible but hard to hide or describe as something else distracting. Some may get away with saying it’s an asteroid/comet cluster    but their movements and signal responded to sent from them may come in contact with all communication devices present, so your cell phone may vibrate or emit a never heard signal that could be deciphered rather easily, the TV may blink or flip thru channels taking words & images sounds from each channel and make the TV signal, radios may have sound in higher frequencies then before etc.

I guess what I am saying VoidHawk is yes some may try to do what you shared. But factor in heightened telepathy or telepathy tech. this would be already assessed then before their first response to what has been found or detected by them. So they would recognize… and what would a deceptive being do once it realizes its thought are readable clearly?

Very important point made VoidHawk, deception.
LORD forbid… but it will demonstrate the species overall maturity level in how the species either allows/permits deceptive acts or fixes them.

Found this interesting-

The remainder of the record is in audio, designed to be played at 16-2/3 revolutions per minute. It contains the spoken greetings, beginning with Akkadian, which was spoken in Sumer about six thousand years ago, and ending with Wu, a modern Chinese dialect.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join