It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should CONTACT be made from out there to here intelligently?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

There's no reason to have them park far away if they can get here in a few minutes with shuttle type craft.
Why not just have them park in orbit? Then we could go up and meet them, and they could come down and meet us.
If you want to know about them, it's better they were in an observable position, instead of out by Pluto.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek
Why not just have them park in orbit? Then we could go up and meet them

The Moon is already on orbit. It'd save on fuel, course-corrections and space debris for them to just park there.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: Rosinitiate

@ times I wonder would those un-contacted tribes show/throw spears if more intelligence was applied to them when making contact. Say like a blimp or blimps with screens a few attached note pad type devices dropped (but attached to blimp) emitting visual / sound data the tribe can pick up on-

I think if we could unite across the globe without trying to change who each person(s) is as a people, we would likely understand how another race could do the same with us.

If we were to fly by with blimps even in a manner that would help bridge the gap, could still have catastrophic consequences on that society. For instance the "Cargo Cults" that sprung up from isolated native tribes after WWII that clearly rewrote their understanding of reality. Instead of whatever it was they did prior has been replaced by the worship of airplanes. Did we violate their free will?

I am sure you can agree that a more evolved entity should always be mindful of the less so and what our activity does to them. Similar to us and our environment and the protection of endangered species, although our understanding of this concept is severely wanting, there are enough souls on earth that appreciate this reality. So if a race were more evolved than us there understanding of this concept should be increased, therefore making them far less likely to be malevolent.

I actually think that explains the behavior that we see today regarding ET/ID phenomena, because they understand the importance of free will they must not engage directly until we have matured to that level, even if it is because of forces at work directly preventing the maturity. You see, by allowing themselves to be seen periodically but without direct engagement forces people to think outside of their current understanding of things and more importantly what they are being told. This allows them to counter the intentional obfuscation by those who seek to keep us in the dark for their gain, without actually violating our freewill. Just as those in the darkness are prevented from directly doing the same.

When you think about it, its as if the "forces of Darkness" and the "forces of Light" can only engage this planet via a proxy war, not unlike Russia and the West is doing in Ukraine. The US/Russia can't violate their sovereignty (freewill) of Ukraine directly but can engage via proxy, another words, its a war for our mind.

edit on 12-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

We should meet them on Mars. Also, we should ask them to assist us with colonizing Mars as a joint operation. They might appreciate our willingness to make Mars a scientific outpost where we can live, work, and seek peaceful integration.

MARS as the colonization/meeting outpost sounds fair enough Boscov as long as there are no MARS related influences offset, makes sense to try one of the nearest planets as a integration point w/ potential co-colonize. @ times it seems VENUS may be perceived as too harsh but from a EA*RTH point of view 1 understands. Using a planet or moon allows lots of room for joint education –teaching of usage and testing of technologies – and allows for cooperative builds that may even be designed for here or for them in a neutral setting.
That to 1 is a beautiful image, various CREATOR Creation groups interacting trying to learn from each other why teaching each other things that can or may assist the development of both or more CREATOR Creation groups, fascinates 1 nice call Boscov

I would suggest their fleet to be near the asteroid belt for teaching us to use asteroids for resources instead of depleting our own. When we finish exploring our own inner Solar System, then we can move further out towards the Ort Cloud and eventually to another Star System. They do not have to come to Earth. If they are peaceful, they will teach us to fish, not give us fish. Our relationship should be that of a paternal older sibling (them) teaching us the ways and guiding us how to explore beyond our own Planet.

Location to park/dock near Asteroid belt outside of regions where electro plasmic shielding would be required (non static regions). Location chosen to potentially help with evaluating mining processes & processing and or extracting for EA*RTH mineral consumption sounds like a plausible approach to location and provides room for teaching and learning and hopefully if some are asking to interact or responding to EA*RTH sent transmissions the Visitors would LACK the interest to launch or disrupt any asteroid bodies that would impact EA*RTH.

They do not have to come to Earth. If they are peaceful, they will teach us to fish, not give us fish. Our relationship should be that of a paternal older sibling (them) teaching us the ways and guiding us how to explore beyond our own Planet.

Being taught new ways to survive better independently instead of just being given passage w/o experience make sense and is a logical healthy stand point to 1. Why at the same time establishing a sibling like relationship between Natives & Visitors acknowledging the elder (in Creation) more advanced CREATOR Creation group as older siblings of the younger (in Creation) developing CREATOR Creation group is a intelligent way to view things and interact Boscov
1 likes that approach Siblings in Creation “WE” are  this may help to lower the potential barriers between Creation groups interacting which encourages advancement.

Thanks for taking time to add some of your conscious input within the thread Boscov…

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
HOW Should contact be made by them if they are Intelligent?

With THIS of course:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bkfd54
Contact, assuming it hasn't occurred yet, will happen any way the extraterrestrial beings will want it to. We will and don't have a say in the matter. Advanced intelligence is the dictator in this case. We can even see this terrestrial ly with our own intelligence levels, however less advanced.

1 can agree bkfd54 its a strong argument. The hope is however depending on which CREATOR Creation group is first or most recent to make contact that they will consider native inhabitants input on some level and that the signals sent from EA*RTH were or are received by beings willing to be more cooperative in their responses. It is a strong argument though when considering how some more advanced HUMANS interact with less advanced HUMANS.
Thanks for taking time to share these important points that would need to be considered as well when the discussion of contact is at hand bkfd54

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

If extraterrestrials find Earth and come all the way here then they must have an agenda of some sort. I'm presuming their technology would have reached omnipotence so they would not fear a human attack. They would only bother to communicate if they are not aggressive.

More valid points InverseLookingGlass
Following the OP premise they came due to receiving an EA*RTH signal or encountered one of the satellites carrying the coordinates to EA*RTH, so they originally were existing on their own plane of existence but contact was made from EA*RTH first which brought them here... Their agenda would be responding to contact signals sent from EA*RTH primarily.

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
My suggestion would be to reach all people on the planet more or less simultaneously through dreams.

a dream signal broadcast
Very interesting form of communicating. It would be verified when everyone experiencing the dreams realized they were having the same dream. Could also provide many questions answered during the sleep times good idea and noted

Thanks for taking time to share InverseLookingGlass

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
We've been broadcasting for almost nearly a century, which shows there has been ample time and opportunity that something may picked up radio waves. And to have traveled vast distance in short amount of time, were our more recent radio waves have only just reached certain systems.

It is puzzling ain't it? Are radio waves, that have millions to billion of dollars invested in it, just too primitive(or beginners) for them to even bother using for replying.

Then there is the AA idea, which says their has been presence here for an extremely long time.

Quite the paradox.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Unity 99 has a good sense of the way this works here.

It's not about making contact at the physical level and if it was those kinds of beings you were trying to reach, they are already here, failing miserably in terms of leadership roles.

Basically, this planet is in quarantine from the greater cosmic reality. The 5D level beings and higher are more than aware of us and our progress or lack there of and will not engage with us as a whole through any formal or open means. It's not their place to do so and will create problems for themselves if they did. This planet provides a challenging arena for a soul to progress within as the intensity of this layer of reality can be quite convincing and limiting. We are given many opportunities to grow but sometimes the players get lost in the game.
edit on 12-5-2014 by starshift because: arrangement

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

I've made contact on both levels. In fact when I finally trusted the contact, didn't just shrug it off as a weird thing happening that seemed real but wouldn't quite accept, the numerous sightings slowed down to a trickle, but the contact continued. And that finally happened via his presence in my room. Now I don't know if he was there literally, but have been in this mans presence before with real checkups being done, then lights out and his outline appear, as if he unstealthed himself, a light flash then partly appear. When the message came about further contact that evening telling me it would happen that night, it was full on telepathy, seeing him, wondering if he'd just sent the message or had projected in. I shrugged it off and ended up in an experience on a craft sort of facing a test in how selfless I was and then a station by the sun, on this huge many storied balcony, and being welcomed back. It was overwhelming and I starting blanking out getting only parts.

I woke up in bed, whereas I was folding clothes. Went out later that evening with coffee, decided to go in, and had this enormous shout: Don't Go In, We Haven't Greeted You Yet! My son was at the glass sliding doors, where the tv was and I shouted as this red lit craft (the common one we saw, though we'd seen others, and the one chased by the choppers, or one like it) appeared out of nowhere, quite low, maybe 200 feet in the air, behind this clump of trees and flew straight. We had them arc up and go over town, so people would not get what that was. We had them disappear close to us, but straight meant it was a saucer under the light. The light didn't shield them fully when our light from the city glow revealed them.

In any case, that was it. I finally realized they were waking me up, and was being really stubborn about this. However there are physical things that happened, including checkups and that night, like he said a meeting must have taken place, because when I laid down, very light, half here kind of, hands placed a device on my head, it felt like having headphones place, but in front of the ears, toggle spots there or something, and it vibrated very much and I blanked out.

I don't doubt my experiences anymore. They can walk fully here, or not, mind over matter is the state of higher mind technology, and there are angels and ets and angel ets and guides, corporal and non corporal.

We're the limited ones here, in an artificial reality, thats the real reality.

In this case where they might make contact, this group being mentioned. If they were not one of the groups being kept out of the area, then they'd make contact by any number of methods.

There are ETs here, living here even. Body suits are interesting, don't know how many are in native suits or if that is what our dna contributions are for, creating hybrids.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
My belief is simply this, if its in the mid management level or lower, they have to go through proper channels of contact with various federations and groups overseeing earth. Intent of heart is everything, many sightsee'ers did get through for example and many different groups up there, even could be said, all of our Family groupings from many of our past systems.

That makes sense Unity_99 that EXISTING Overseeing factors of this SOLsystem that are already intact would lay out the usual procedures for an incoming visit to EA*RTH and would request proper credentials and Interest for the visitation if its visitation from some who have not already been here or been recorded here by current factors in play.

Interesting how you are able to pick up on the different levels of management or classification of the CREATOR Creation Groups intact…

However, if its from a Higher Up group, wonder what they would be coming in for? Help, Team Work, Counseling, individual contact, are they counselors, helpers and wayshowers, or dropping off new babies?

Following the OP premise they would be responding to the many broadcasted EA*RTH emitted signals. 1 can understand how their intent would be in question after the initial response is made back to EA*RTH. But if they did have intentions that some may deem malevolent to 1 subjectively Unity_99 they would just come direct to EA*RTH space w/o sending in a response signal at all they would probably just do as they wished w/o trying to make a respectful level of contact. But if they did take time to make contact and tried to express some form of compassion towards the CREATOR Creation energy group MANKIND that may signify many potential ill based intents are not present.

1 agrees the intent of heart/consciousness of them DOES MATTER and hopefully they wouldn’t make a list of what they came to do but more provided a layout requesting EA*RTH inhabitants to clarify what their intents where with the signals and the many disc sent off the planet searching for others…
Basically asking EA*RTH what is it you seek with the next step, and act upon those next steps.

All I know is if it were Higher Ups, and they were doing something that was above the mid management level, they'd probably meet with them, but it would be done. They'd show up.

To 1 if they were the benevolent in behavior overall Higher management level group, they may of assessed all the current management levels here already and their intelligence level would provide compassion and future outlooks on various scenarios and how they could or would unfold.

If however a malevolent group found the Pioneer/Voyager discs and detected the signals, then a come in as they wish may potentially occur.

KEEPING the species Vibrative signals UP globally Unity_99 may help to alert potential incoming Visitors of what ultimately is requested by or the intents MAN of EA*RTH w/o confusing them with LOWER frequency based emissions which may cause hostility from malevolent and a overall avoidance from benevolent CREATOR Creation Family members.

When the big brass come in, they come in, and can halt abductions and change anything they want to. They're higher progressed expanded frequency and higher technology is mind over matter. And they have a much bigger soul orb than mid management's.

Acknowledged my friend Acknowledged…

Thanks you for taking time to come thru and share your energy and conscious outlook Unity_99 your input is always appreciated...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: octahedron

Peace to you and welcome octahedron to ATS...

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

It sounds like your are transitioning and have a support team behind you helping you ascend which is a valuable asset to have.
I used to feel that the Earth was on track to ascend into 5D but that doesn't appear to be underway as many in the metaphysical arena are under the impression of. It's certainly less dense than what it was years ago and it's much easier to manifest within the grids and there is a greater sense of connectivity at least for me than I have experienced here in a very long time.
There will be those who move up and spiral out this level of density but the majority will remain to continue with what's set in motion until the greater purpose of that has played itself out. After that the return to 5D can occur but that will not likely take place within any of our lifetimes. They are very patient.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What if THEY have already been to our SOLAR system and visited EARTH in the past?

I hear some people think THEY already have a base on the dark side of the MOON!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek
There's no reason to have them park far away if they can get here in a few minutes with shuttle type craft.
Why not just have them park in orbit? Then we could go up and meet them, and they could come down and meet us.
If you want to know about them, it's better they were in an observable position, instead of out by Pluto.

Parking in orbit seems like a feasible plan GeekOfTheWeek, but perhaps after initial planning was/is made. You don't want some particles or even bio materials that weren't burned off during exterior cleanse process falling into the atmosphere or even landing on the planet of interest. the issues could be extremely damaging to the CREATOR Creation group of interest. But I can understand your point of observable positions. That would be some of the mediation bases usage

Thank you for sharing your input GeekOfTheWeek as other members may have considered the same thing with them coming directly into atmospheric space...

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Im convinced contact's been made...they are here and the real issue is...at what point...and how....do we meet them on a level they will accept us to in communicating. So far in all the last few 1,000's of years theyve been here....they have bothing to say to us...or to hear from us until we reach some mutual point. Being so highly advanced.....their agenda possibily cant be grasped by us....not do they care.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

They should be open and honest to inspire trust. They are doing the opposite to this. They are being secretive and evasive.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Has anybody stopped to think that mankind itself might be descended from a humanoid alien race?
If anybody wants me to elaborate, then my theory may strike a chord with most of you
edit on 12-5-2014 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2014 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Steven Hawking is a scientist and as such he follows the old doctrine that any contact between a higher developed civilization will always have a profound [negative] impact on both culture and religion. Like said in the "Peters Study" if we approach the religious aspects of it. Although many studies, such as Victoria Alexanders study in the 90's clearly show the very opposite.

The belief that if anyone comes here from far away to "visit" us they could very well be malevolent says more about our human history and our own mindsets than anything else.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They have likely been observing our evolution for millennia, our wars, persecution, murder, religious ideology etc.
The have probably determined that there is no intelligent life to bother with on the planet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join