It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should CONTACT be made from out there to here intelligently?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If a fast moving Cosmic/Dimensional fleet or cluster was detected entering the Milky way Galaxy & was found coming near the SOL system and there was a direct communications signal sent to EA*RTH in various EA*RTH languages asking for entry into EA*RTH space, what would be a non aggressive way for them to interact after first signals group sent?

If they requested:

A docking/parking location(s) where would you recommend they park-factoring in they have smaller craft that can leave docked location “M” ships from anywhere within the SOL system that could get them to the planet within minutes/ seconds.
Where would be a good parking recommendation location while awaiting to establish communications w/ EA*RTH inhabitants?

After reaching SOL system what activity or movements would be acceptable to EA*RTH standards to prevent any fear based responses from EA*RTH global military why they awaited response?
Ex: would EA*RTH inhabitants be ok with other moon & planetary evaluations/scans (possible extractions) within the local SOL system outside EA*RTH space?

How close would they initially be permitted to come un-cloaked w/o causing fear, is the LUNAR moon or SOL too close?

Should all returning/visiting craft once within SOL system, be cloaked and place on non detection mode from EA*RTH inhabitants as well as any other present inhabitants within SOL system? And only be exposed to a selected group communicating directly?
Or would it be ok to SHOW the Cosmic/Dimensional entire fleet upon entering SOL space from distances as far as PLUTO?

What credentials would EA*RTH military request of them or what data would EA*RTH inhabitants request of them to lower fear levels, if any?

The goal of this OP is to get some insight from some of the BRIGHT minds of ATS to share what they think would be best approaches for a non native CREATOR Creation group to prevent fear based responses from EA*RTH inhabitant military-religions- if this CREATOR Creations Cosmic/Dimensional fleet of craft/energies entered SOL space.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
EA*RTH inhabitants have broadcasted many signals asking and awaiting a response…

Sharing this planets location…

Sent data out into cosmos on satellites like Pioneer and Voyager (and potentially unmentioned satellites) data of EA*RTH location and some of the beings inhabiting it MANKIND…

Pioneers 10 and 11, which preceded Voyager, both carried small metal plaques identifying their time and place of origin for the benefit of any other spacefarers that might find them in the distant future. With this example before them, NASA placed a more ambitious message aboard Voyager 1 and 2-a kind of time capsule, intended to communicate a story of our world to extraterrestrials. The Voyager message is carried by a phonograph record-a 12-inch gold-plated copper disk containing sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth.

The contents of the record were selected for NASA by a committee chaired by Carl Sagan of Cornell University, et. al. Dr. Sagan and his associates assembled 115 images and a variety of natural sounds, such as those made by surf, wind and thunder, birds, whales, and other animals. To this they added musical selections from different cultures and eras, and spoken greetings from Earth-people in fifty-five languages, and printed messages from President Carter and U.N. Secretary General Waldheim. Each record is encased in a protective aluminum jacket, together with a cartridge and a needle. Instructions, in symbolic language, explain the origin of the spacecraft and indicate how the record is to be played. The 115 images are encoded in analog form. The remainder of the record is in audio, designed to be played at 16-2/3 revolutions per minute. It contains the spoken greetings, beginning with Akkadian, which was spoken in Sumer about six thousand years ago, and ending with Wu, a modern Chinese dialect. Following the section on the sounds of Earth, there is an eclectic 90-minute selection of music, including both Eastern and Western classics and a variety of ethnic music. Once the Voyager spacecraft leave the solar system (by 1990, both will be beyond the orbit of Pluto), they will find themselves in empty space. It will be forty thousand years before they make a close approach to any other planetary system. As Carl Sagan has noted, "The spacecraft will be encountered and the record played only if there are advanced spacefaring civilizations in interstellar space. But the launching of this bottle into the cosmic ocean says something very hopeful about life on this planet."

So how should it be done ATS to keep everyone stable and safe from all sides if contact is wanted made here?

ALL* input is deeply appreciated and please try not to say they shouldn’t come as there have been various attempts from EA*RTH inhabitants to be contacted from beyond. If you don’t feel they should come please explain why but remember EA*RTH inhabitants here have requested contact so for them to come and then not to be wanted here can kind of be confusing considering all the attempts…

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This OP is NOT stating contact has not already been established

This OP is considering there hasn’t been contact made and how would some feel it should go about to keep things intelligently flowing minus fails associated to fear.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If you believe Steven Hawkings it shouldn't. We should stay quite and unobserved for as long as possible.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
If a fast moving Cosmic/Dimensional fleet or cluster was detected entering the Milky way Galaxy & was found coming near the SOL system and there was a direct communications signal sent to EA*RTH in various EA*RTH languages asking for entry into EA*RTH space, what would be a non aggressive way for them to interact after first signals group sent?

Hello, and hang on while we clean the mess on Earth. lol Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously though:

If they succeed in making such a technological feat and reach us, then they must be evolved. And this amount of technological evolution cannot come without collaboration. Thus it is safe to conclude that this alien specie would know how to be peaceful.

I think that the simplest message would be the best message, so to avoid misunderstandings. Something like "come, we are honoured by your request."

If they requested:

A docking/parking location(s) where would you recommend they park-factoring in they have smaller craft that can leave docked location “M” ships from anywhere within the SOL system that could get them to the planet within minutes/ seconds.
Where would be a good parking recommendation location while awaiting to establish communications w/ EA*RTH inhabitants?

I'd suggest the Moon. It's off Earth - just in case they carry viruses or bacterias which would do great damage on Earth.

After reaching SOL system what activity or movements would be acceptable to EA*RTH standards to prevent any fear based responses from EA*RTH global military why they awaited response?

They must stay away from heavily populated areas, for trouble could come from some religious fanatics or some mad scientists. They should aslo avoid using nuclear or antimatter technologies. They should stay clear of all industries and farming areas. Finally, they should stay clear any Aeronautic paths (plane flights, satellite orbits) by a distance which will be voted by leading aeronautics experts.

How close would they initially be permitted to come un-cloaked w/o causing fear, is the LUNAR moon or SOL too close?

No, the Moon is too far, we wouldn't see them uncloak (unless they have a ridiculously big ship) in the first place, so no panic would result there.

Should all returning/visiting craft once within SOL system, be cloaked and place on non detection mode from EA*RTH inhabitants as well as any other present inhabitants within SOL system? And only be exposed to a selected group communicating directly?

No. In my opinion Earthlings are ready for a change, ready to meet a new world. After more than 50 years of ET romanticization, Earthlings don't have much fears left.

What credentials would EA*RTH military request of them or what data would EA*RTH inhabitants request of them to lower fear levels, if any?

Scientific knowledge should do the trick. But not technological knowledge - the population might misinterpret technological knowledge for technological control.

edit on 12-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Why can't you just write Earth ? Is it like saying Voldemort or something ?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As far as parking goes well here's a chance for underdeveloped nations to get some quick cash. They have the room and could charge by the hour.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

But what if the aliens don't have cash?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
According to Steven hawking we shouldn't. We should stay quiet and unobserved as possible. To his mind they probably won't be friendly. Although I think he's just bitter because he got a raw deal in this lifetime.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

How should CONTACT be made from out there to here intelligently?

Well my mom always said leave cookies and milk out on the table. Coincidentally enough, every Christmas morning I'd come downstairs and they'd be gone. Sneaky bugger....I hear its only once a year though, not too sure the date.

AHEM:

The most intelligent way for them to make contact with us, is to wait until we are worthy of meeting them. It's a lot like us trying to say Hi to some very isolated tribal society that only throws spears at you when you approach. Can you blame them? Us? We don't know them and we certainly don't understand them, so why on EA*rth (or the universe) would an "intelligent" ET think it wise to pop in unannounced? Its rather counterintuitive when you think about it.

If "I" was an ET from afar and was curious about these little Ea*rthlings, I'd wait patiently until they are capable of finding me (the ET) in a neutral setting so not to violate their sovereignty, their comfort space and most importantly.....their free will. But that's me and I am a benevolent ET.

edit on 12-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Good point.

But for the sake of argument... maybe these ETs have another definition of "free will". Maybe they think that the Universe, and Life, is deterministic in nature, and thus that no one truly has free will. Thus, that meeting us will not violate free will.

And, additionally, maybe their idea of "benevolence" is not cold neutrality, but helpful intervention.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They would have to. Think of the tolls along the way lol.
Seriously though they'd have something those countries could use. A way to increase agricultural yields or a way to get fresh water. Something. They'd have to be able to produce food on their long trip. Unless MacDonalds has franchises out there too. y reply to: swanne

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
We'd never know!
Our masters would not allow us to know about them, why?, through fear that we slaves might report to the aliens what they've been getting up to!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You could be right.

Knowledge might be the universal currency...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Good point.

But for the sake of argument... maybe these ETs have another definition of "free will". Maybe they think that the Universe, and Life, is deterministic in nature, and thus that no one truly has free will. Thus, that meeting us will not violate free will.

Well that is potentially a more rational thought if one were perhaps more evolved than us. If there understanding of existence was more akin to positive/negative and not benevolent/malevolent I suspect so long as some cosmic balance was maintained our free will would be moot. But to say that would be to deny thy spirit and although I don't subscribe to your standard "dogma", I personally have found the divine from within and that balance must be maintained also.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

We should meet them on Mars. Also, we should ask them to assist us with colonizing Mars as a joint operation. They might appreciate our willingness to make Mars a scientific outpost where we can live, work, and seek peaceful integration. I would suggest their fleet to be near the asteroid belt for teaching us to use asteroids for resources instead of depleting our own. When we finish exploring our own inner Solar System, then we can move further out towards the Ort Cloud and eventually to another Star System. They do not have to come to Earth. If they are peaceful, they will teach us to fish, not give us fish. Our relationship should be that of a paternal older sibling (them) teaching us the ways and guiding us how to explore beyond our own Planet.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

We should meet them on Mars. Also, we should ask them to assist us with colonizing Mars as a joint operation. They might appreciate our willingness to make Mars a scientific outpost where we can live, work, and seek peaceful integration.

I second that.

I would suggest their fleet to be near the asteroid belt for teaching us to use asteroids for resources instead of depleting our own.

This one made me twitch. Giving them control over asteroids... this would require alot of trust from our part, for this means that they could in theory send an asteroid onto Erath or Mars anytime. Instant armageddon.

This could give them a rather great political leverage over us. In my humble opinion we should keep them away from asteroids.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Ok, maybe have them park in the next closest Star System. However, our trust will be required, and if they wanted, they could send a comet from the Ort. Either way, they hold the advantage from anywhere. They will have to be patient and understanding of our fears and mistrust. That is why working together on Mars is a good introduction. We need to contribute and take ownership/responsibility for our interaction without relying to heavily on them.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yes Steven Hawkings approach is acknowledged, and does make sense if dealing with beings that may be potential hostile beings to the HUMAN CREATOR Creation group.
Mr. Hawkins has to consider that humanity has sent out request also for CONTACT and has to consider if those request are being responded to what may be needed done. And it to 1 as shared in OP would be kind of odd if some wished to respond but only received fear based responses and acts which may cause them to “avoid” out of not wanting to cause any negative ripples, which may cause a overlook during this phase of mankind’s cycle due to fear. So 1 doesn't fully denounce Mr. Hawkings thought process 1 just hopes the considers more aspects to potential contact.

AutumnWitch657 thanks for your input

edit on 5/12/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Contact, assuming it hasn't occurred yet, will happen any way the extraterrestrial beings will want it to. We will and don't have a say in the matter. Advanced intelligence is the dictator in this case. We can even see this terrestrial ly with our own intelligence levels, however less advanced.

edit on 12-5-2014 by bkfd54 because: Typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join