It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How should CONTACT be made from out there to here intelligently?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:56 PM

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
According to Steven hawking we shouldn't. We should stay quiet and unobserved as possible. To his mind they probably won't be friendly. Although I think he's just bitter because he got a raw deal in this lifetime.

Not to mention 'staying quiet' would mean silencing every communications device on the planet.

And of course Hawking doesn't know this but the Earth has been broadcasting it has life (plant life) for several billion years now.

The fact that we're here means either a) if they're out there they're not hostile and/or b) if they're out there they have little interest in planets with life on them.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:31 PM
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

...and I can understand that thinking.

What makes it so certain that any aliens out there are Our Space Brothers? They could be the space going version of Genghis Khan, and/or Tamor the Lame.

Not exactly folks I'd want to invite in for coffee and cake.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:16 PM
We got one side saying its a bad thing that they are hiding, not coming down, giving us knowledge, technology, and what ever else to solve our planets issues. To the point where, the concept seems like it almost wiped all evil of the face of the Earth.

Then got you one side thinking it better that they stay up there, and all that free will concept crap, and that they don't bring some apocalypse along with them.

Tough choice.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:20 PM
Key word in this question being "intelligently". Any Intelligent species would do well to stay far away from us. At least until we evolve past the "killing each other in mass for personal gain" stage of our development. Seems the only thing that's offsetting that is our uncanny ability to reproduce at a rate alarmingly higher that the rate at which we destroy ourselves and our environment.

Just my $0.02.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:40 AM
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

He is still alive 40 years longer than any other MNS sufferer in existence...
That's not exactly a raw deal!!!

But I do feel because of the abuse he suffered he is a fearful man sadly!!!
Outside of Physics he isn't as smart as the average person either so his opinions in things like this are somewhat irrelevant!!!
Doesn't change his genius within Physics though!!!

But he is fearful, I wish Prof Stephen Hawking all the best in overcoming that aspect of his life!!!

As for the O.P it's too hard to answer...
Have you seen V???

Doesn't matter if they claim to be benevolent, our World Militaries won't believe it, neither would I to be honest!!!
But, just like Professor Hawking my opinion is also irrelevant!!!!

Peace Autumn, Peace Ophiuchus!!!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:00 PM
I find it amusing how people say "Religious Fanatics" What makes you think that an Alien Race doesn't have Gods or makers before them with Gods of their own? If you say they would be to Advanced to believe such things. Than I say maybe where just Not Advanced enough to understand. Ants have a more Simple & Complex structure / society, than we do. Yet they probably can't see us or understand we are up there 6 Feet above them. 1% of the Human population are Extremely Intelligent people who have figured out what we know so far, and made technology we all use everyday. 95% of us couldn't figure out how to put our Keyboards back together if broken, or fix a smart phone. We Are Not That Advanced! Don't Flatter Yourselves!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:06 PM
Just my opinion, but all this probing of the solar system is really also designed to find any forward bases or listening posts.

After all judgment day isn't far off and the fallen angels left behind know their time is short.

They are pissed.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:09 PM
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:52 AM
A Cosmic Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence interactive probe is sent into LUNAR space (FROM FAR OUT IT LOOKS LIKE AN INTELLIGENT DRIVEN COMET/ASTERIOD). Sent from a mother ship located near PLUTO/SATURN respecting potentially preset cosmic boundaries.
It has the ability to emit holographic visual / audio data of the visitors where they are from & their potential interest… If not just responding to voyager/pioneer (EA*RTH SETI broadcast)
EA*RTH correspondents’ can interface directly with it from the planet if not blocked by presets & ask it questions and other scientific data that may be of interest about the Visitors and Cosmos. It may have downloadable properties but may require extensive observations & evaluations before downloading any data.

Once EA*RTH inhabitants are comfortable and re-educated on the Visitors the request can be sent thru the
CAAAI for further contact details.

The caaai interface can translate any planetary language communications between the Visitors and EA*RTH correspondents interacting. The caaai can interact as mediator between on & off world interest.

The EA*RTH inhabitants can then explain what would be viewed as malevolent and benevolent acts to the Visitors and would request that further advancements be within peaceful benevolent boundaries.
The Visitors would also relay what they may view as benevolent or malevolent acts upon them, this allows ALL* intelligent interacting interest opportunity to establish likes & dislikes associated with them. Which can prevent any sudden moves or behaviors which may be deemed unsatisfactory by either Species…

After this level of communications has been established an assessment of EA*RTH cosmic transport will be done to determine how far EA*RTH cosmic transport can go. Once the best level of transportation is accepted the location for a species greet can be picked either on a nearby (neutral) moon/planet -Neutral hypothetically keeping in mind for ex. VENUS is occupied
And then the next level of meeting can be perused between ALL* native species of interest of EA*RTH there on a moon/planet base or on a quickly fashioned SOLspace orbital base.

Hopefully after these steps are made Peace can influence CREATOR Creation interactions and “WE” can ALL* advance intelligently beyond failed wars/conquering…

Thanks again all who took time to share your conscious inputs in the thread, 1 appreciates the many different feedbacks. Hopefully if some are reading brainwave - broadcast activity far out they will pick up some of the many good ideas shared within this OP to encourage peaceful future interactions.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
a reply to: starshift

I don't think its so much transitioning as wake up time. From the time I was young this whole primitive reactive and harsh school was unbelievable to me, akin to walking in quicksand, wearing heavy sluggish boots. We don't even need washroom facilities, thats just gross, sorry, primitive. And we're connected to one another with mind, universal understanding, telepathy, we plug in, if someone could be upset on a higher level, you'd help them,not start an argument, you'd feel the tiredness or stress or hardship they were dealing with and assist.

I feel its a wake up by Family and when I asked a friend (with more black op type background or connections, which is the kind of friends you tend to make when you write about your experiences online) why we received so many sightings, thought it was odd. Have read some in depth accounts of ufology and the number of experiences sightings we've had is alot. Whereas some people, the very few, get more fuller memories of the whole contact, but still don't express as much, and others only recall a little.

He told me that it was an answer to my prayers. Though in a sense my own free thinking, and now very gnostic, Christian, and interfaith, spiritual person, I have prayed all my life, and asked questions about why I was here from toddler years on, most of which I remember, I remember from shortly I was born, alot of my life. And yes, prayed enormously.

He was implying that the permission to wake me up more fully was given by my own prayers and seeking.

Words often come, sometimes I write them but hesitate trying to understand the simple message. What comes over and over to write is: WE'RE HERE!

So, who's here, well I know they are always here and earth is well managed, though currently in a sad state of affairs, and one has to question how much is through actual permissions given by the humans here, ie this is like a mirror, and free will is being honored, or how much it is against their will but they have children to raise and so cannot rock the boat, for protecting young is the first principle of life itself, and the free will mirrored is mainly the intentions of the few at the top? I argue this frequently under the stars and send up the SOS.

But I know its managed and even when things don't seem to be good, we're still in Good Loving Hands and have FAITH always. Not traditional faith but very strong faith in Love and Good Family and the Good in us.

We're Here! When this force/flow of words comes is it them?

Or are we the ones who are really here, on some kind of assignment, with them?

I don't know, but we're here nonetheless!

And we're all the doctor, ie a partnership between us waking up and the Family watching over, that combination is the doctor and we're supposed to serve and protect, the protector of freedoms of childrens rights and wellbeings, preventing corporate abuses and overseeing nature. We're all meant to put people before economic, politics, religions, people and natures well being first and develop our spirit skills, soul skills. And shine.

This little clip is about, 12 apostles and the 13. Well the doctor has 12 transformations, he wasn't supposed to get the 13th. Thats like the 12 apostles and then Christ incarnation. He's growing up! The 12 zodiacs and then Ophiuchus, the 13th.

But in all those cycles, many have tried, even come in, to harm humans and disrupt our schools, but they always failed. And earth has protectors. We're supposed to wake up.

And this clip is addressing the top of the pyramid, which is OFF PLANET. The exterior All Seeing Eye, so the ultimate beast I believe for exterior fundamentalism is beast, you have to go within.

Doctor Who- Eleven "I'm the doctor, basically, RUN!"

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:57 PM
Many have had contact already of course. As I've been sharing. But according to the gnostic numbers even, as was shared with me. The 144000, the rapture, whatever that means. Well, contact! Thats what it means. 9. 9's are at the end of their cycle, they're trying to grow up, near completion, and should be working for others, gaining concepts of selfishness versus selfish. They're like 12's trying to become 13's. And yes they do get contact apparently, and taken off planet which is basically rapture, and returned because thats life, C'est La Vie, the work isn't done yet. We're not supposed to be selfish, and all of us have lots to do on ourselves and the world.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
OP13, are you picking on something and is it related to that June comet? Is there something about to happen that you know of?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:15 PM
a reply to: Unity_99

No my friend
1 was just trying to see what approaches some of the ATS members here felt would be worthy
(just in case ATS broadcast signals are detected) if there ever came a time for direct visitation from an energy group that may not be documented as normal visitors to this sector of the universe that's all. Relax my friend & sorry for the late response back...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
James Gilliland and Steven Greer have helped me. SO much info and first had experiences. Check out the CE5 initiative.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
When it comes to "First" Contact with Earth I believe that it should be something widely public and not in secret. As stated earlier humanity as whole seems to be more accepting and open minded than we were 50 to 60 years ago. I say that it shouldn't be private because it would leave the powers that be now in control of the knowledge that should be wide spread. Humanity is at a point where we should know about other intelligent life forms in space. Even in our infantile stage of space exploration. When we are infants as a person we arent put away in quarantine away from other people. We are aware of their presence and knowledgeable to an extent of who these people are and the threats around us. The same approach should be done with first contact. What reason does it serve to only allow the powers that be know of any interstellar allies or threats. Are the common folk hot without the right to know something this big? I understand that there is a statistical fear behind declassifying this type of information, I think that this is a worry still thinking people are in a mindset for 50 to 60 years ago. Sure there could be a bit of panic from telling people there is other life or even first contact with another species, but in the end I think that would subside once people know the intentions of the other species. I also feel that religion and religious folk would not necessarily react in the assumed manner. After all God has created many kinds of life on Earth alone, why would it be too far a stretch to say he made other life as well?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:31 AM
would be a stupid move to broadcast your planet's location to the unknown denizens of universe..

it's like broadcasting you have millions of dollars stashed in your house that have no defense at all..

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>