It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are Stupid!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'd like to apologize to all ATS members.

My words were hateful and inappropriate.

I have not been asked/coerced to say this, but I felt it was necessary to say in order to make the world a better place.

I TRULY apologize for posting the things I did.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

Challenge me...I dare you!

Thought I just did. However if you are as you portray yourself, an instructor within the intelligence community then you are part of the problem. The paranoia of these rogue groups and the MIC are directly responsible for a great portion of the misery we suffer globally as human beings. We as a species would be better off without the lot of you.

AFAIK the whole lot can rot in hell where they belong. Simply put humans would be better off without these self serving organizations of mental disorders.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

I respect your opinion.

What proof do you have that the intelligence community is the problem? Show me one reason how any society could NOT have an intelligence agency.

Show me...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

What proof do you have that the intelligence community is the problem? Show me one reason how any society could NOT have an intelligence agency.

Please, don't disrespect our intelligence. If you truly don't know then simply go to Google and query Snowden and NSA. Give me a break please. In at least the US and UK the intelligence communities have gone rogue. Everyone can see it, everyone knows it. Your emperor has no clothes.

One reason: When intelligence communities override the fundamentals of the nation they were created to serve as well as their allies they are a danger to all citizens. We do not need rogue agencies.

ETA: Note that I say "rogue." The NSA and CIA at the very least fit that category. There are valid reasons for intelligence. There is also insanity.
edit on 310am5252am12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
2 words, national service.

Bring it back.

It would sort out most A-holes and hopefully make your post moot.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

We drink Fluoride, eat more chemicals than a home depot has in stock (all with Yellow #5 or Red #3 to look pretty of course), drive in a fog of exhaust and carbon monoxide while bathing in sunlight that cooks us like a turkey on low heat. We do all this while gouging ourselves to disgusting levels we even see our poor and homeless overweight from.

Just for laughs...we consider things like jumping from perfectly good airplanes, falling down mountains on two sticks with no brakes and tumbling off tall places attached with a rubber band to be.....entertainment.

You ask why Americans are becoming more stupid..and I wonder what you mean by 'becoming'?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

I forgot what we were talking about!! Hahahahh But I can tell you a story. Suppose your met someone that had a STD (VD) and not even a condom would save your ass...but you loved them..what would you do???

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I do not accept your apology.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: disregardingeverything

Haahah!
xoxoxooxo!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
lol sometimes its ok to be stupid.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
A lot of times I think stupidity should be considered our new/current pandemic.

Just look at the last poll SO did. 26% of Americans claimed to have not heard about the missing flight 370. We are way too busy staring at our screens, trying to keep up with the Jones', signing petitions to have Bieber deported, etc. etc. etc. to pay attention to what is happening right under our noses, on our own soil, day in and day out.

We do have problems. We have big ones and we have a lot of them. One can not legitimately deny that fact regardless of who/where it comes from.

I am not talking about people lacking "book smarts" either. I am talking about those who don't seem capable of practicing one iota of common sense that even a stray dog is born with.

We are a nation with too many heads in the sand, too many noses in other folk's business, too out for #1 to notice the country crashing. It's like Nero fiddling while Rome burned. Literally.

Sadly, I am not optimistic about this changing. I am hopeful we can pull it together, but I am not counting on it.

I don't know what to tell you. We are not all stupid and/or blind, but you didn't say we all we're either.

A lot of us over here agree with your assessment, but not enough of us seem to exist to exact some form of change either.

There is definitely no easy way out.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Well..the answer is.. no. It isn't worth it in the long run. Sorry, I hate warts..... But!! There is always a but!, "lOVE", and just go for it? .. crap.. hard one ..right??

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nephalim
lol sometimes its ok to be stupid.

What??? lol!!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Yea, true story bro.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If you want to understand why stupidity is becoming so prevalent in north America I think this video sums things up pretty well after all you are #1 so why try harder?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
lol better take your creepy butt back to the ocean with that.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You are Stupid!

No they aren't. They are tired of being called that though. Especially by those in the education system.

Calling students or young people stupid is just name calling. What they are is ignorant. If you don't speak Japanese that doesn't make you stupid, it makes you ignorant.

Its the teachers job to teach, so teach!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
I'd like to apologize to all ATS members.

My words were hateful and inappropriate.

I have not been asked/coerced to say this, but I felt it was necessary to say in order to make the world a better place.

I TRULY apologize for posting the things I did.

No worries man. We are all here together and you posted this in the rant section. And apologizing is just more show that you are only frustrated and most likely a good man shaking a fist at the sky.

Its all good brother.

MM

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RUFFREADY
a reply to: OpenEars123

I forgot what we were talking about!! Hahahahh But I can tell you a story. Suppose your met someone that had a STD (VD) and not even a condom would save your ass...but you loved them..what would you do???

Wear two?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Access to information has been intentionally throttled
- The US media is owned by only six entities:
www.ifeveryoneknew.com...

From the horse's mouth:

The education system is none such thing
- George Carlin on our Miseducation System and Owners

- From the horse's mouth (or jackass...whatever):

The Internet is patrolled by government spooks
- Don't feed the government trolls
NHS has paid trolls on the internet to stifle dissent

- Jackass again...

Everyone is being subliminally-brainwashed and microwaved
- More # from another jackass...
Electromagnetic Brainwashing Declassified Doc

- I've picked up ALOT of evidence of extreme low frequencies used to brainwash humans. Here is a tiny sample:
Extreme Low Frequency Sample (Subliminals)

- I frequently pick up microwaves in the vicinity when this happens (0.01-0.1...this was taken in an outside sunroom on a floor on which there wasn't a microwave. The breakers had been pulled. It had spiked to 0.1 earlier)

- The foil hat has won in court...see here:
www.wired.com...

- My friends at the CIA are so coy...I used the freedom of information act to get records on my person from them. I was denied for reasons of "national security." Heh. This is happening to many who are obviously terrorists and a threat to national security. This man and his family are obvious threats, aren't they?

The Electronic Persecution of Jesus Mendoza

I'm not being entirely candid here nor will I be on a public forum. I don't wish to discuss the circumstances of my situation. If you have expertise, money, time, equipment, or anything else to lend to documenting and publicizing these extreme and very low frequencies - I would much appreciate whatever you could do. It is a silent genocide. They are using these microwaves to eliminate inconvenient memetics from the human population...psychologically, intellectually, genetically, creatively. Anything helps. I am currently limited by extremely inadequate equipment and other reasons. If anyone wants to make youtube videos or documentaries or whatever on this - I volunteer to help. If you would let me use your equipment then I may be able to travel to you. Thank you for your time.

edit on 11-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: more succinct

edit on 11-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: improvement to formatting

edit on 11-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: formatting (again, hehe)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join