It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Openly Gay Football Player Michael Sam Drafted by Rams

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I drew my own conclusions through a look at a diverse array of information, you should try it some day and see if you can remove the blindfold of this pseudo-science that has convinced you that gay is natural in humans because some animals have shown it before.

Now, im interested in your bigotry towards those who don't like gay people.

oh and the typical response and last wild card of those who think we should do as the animals do by saying, if you don't like homo's you must be in the closet.

a big fat zzzzzzzzz buddy

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw

I am not gay...
Ah so it was God who told you? let me guess in Leviticus?
You sure do cherry pick what you want don't you...ever read Leviticus? you know it says.

You are not allowed to

Keep your hair unkempt.
eat rabbit
Mixing different fabric in clothes
Planting different seeds in a feild.
Eating a fruit within four years of planting.
Trimming your beard.
Cutting your hair at the sides.
Getting a tattoo.
Working on the Sabbath.
Selling land permanently.

All also wrong in that book...you do any of them? If so you are doomed as the gay folk.

Disgusting using a religion as a disguise for your own bigotory.
One last thing it isn't up to you to judge it is up to you to accept others and love them...like jesus said..the judging is his dads job not yours.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

another one of your erroneous assumptions, no I don't follow the bible, so i'll throw most of that reply in the reject bin with the rest of your comebacks.

Your stabs in the dark go hand in hand with your vague blazay idea of what is natural by looking at animals, but then forgetting what else would come with that vague conclusion which is more disgusting that anything you are trying ot put on me.

If you want to quote the bible, then don't forget thou must judge by the fruits, to which it is obvious your tree is almost void of any.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Just enjoy your bigotry then..guess what you kind is dying off and in a couple of generations people will look back at people like you like we do know to the KKK members whom thought black people were wrong.
Being gay is as natural as being straight it is another part of the human condition...get over it.
edit on 11-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

still calling it natural because you saw it in animals? so pedophilia, killing children, killing your spouse after sex, the list goes on should all be taken on by mankind as natural and not fought against because we saw it in animals? wow how sick is that.

Now, you enjoy your bigotry towards anyone who opposes this sick point of view, and i'll enjoy my bigotry towards those who call the above natural, I know which side I'm content being on.

Again with the semantics, you're really not good at this; don't try comparing a racist to someone who does not openly embrace a person that sees any action an animal or human do and then try to pass this off as just 'natural' and acceptable.

"another part of the human condition"..? really so any action a human partakes in now is 'natural' in your book just because a human engaged in it, oh boy your head must be spinning, you carry on now as I'd prefer to beat a dead horse than converse with the mentally blind. Oh no, maybe beating dead horses is now natural because I've just done it for the last 5 or so posts.

zzzzzzz, move on, nothing to see here

edit on 11-5-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Let me ask you something...why do you actually care what other people do in the bedroom?.
Are gay folk harming you one bit?.
So why try to harm them?.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

you're all over the place, now maybe you should just try and stick to the topic, we are talking about why I care about gay men showering with straight men, to which I've already answered and ill say it again for the feeble minded; for the same reason a bunch of women don't want to shower with straight men(and Ive already addressed the fail logic of that is because they are all scared they will be raped).

Happy, good, move on

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Or you could just answer my question instead of avoiding it?.
If you can't or will not why don't you move on eh?.
Oh and to address your claim Iam bigoted against homophobic people...yes Iam but I wouldn't be If people just left gay folk be without attacking them physically and mentally.
I work with a lovely dude and he was born into a Muslim family, he speaks very effeminate and at the age of 14 seven classmates found out he was gay got him in the shower and buggered him with a rolling pin...just because of who he is he has no contact with his family anymore but now he can be who he wants to be and he is a bloody decent human being whom would never hurt another.
You are helping this kind of behaviour by telling folk it is an illness and not natural.

edit on 11-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

seing as though I've answered it, I'll do just that, thank your for doing me a service and showing the completely failing rationale of those who have a phobia of homophobics

I'll let someone else beat the dead horse

You enjoy your showers with the gay men, I know you do.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Ah trying to call me gay as an insult?
Not gonna work, I am man enough to say that another man is good looking, doesn't mean Iam gay I can see beauty in males and females just happens that nature has made me straight.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't understand why people are focusing on the shower room other than the fact then the real story is a brave gay dude coming out in a macho environment whom will be a source of encouragement and inspiration for many young gay people...which can only be a good thing.
it may help some bigots change their mind also about gay folk and it will dismiss the lies some like to spread about gay people.
I give it 20 years and gay folk will be accepted as any other minority group.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

another false assumption, do you think im that stupid to think that that comment would offend someone who is advocating the right to shower with gay men, lol, think again, in fact have a look at your circular logic, you have gone in utter circles the entire time. The only so called evidence for attempting to persuade people that being a homo is natural is that you've seen it in other animals, but then when shown other acts that animals partake in that are totally abhorrent to almost all humans on earth(well all humans with a any morals and/or ethics at all), you pull the selective blindness technique.

Nature didn't make you straight, you chose to be straight, well at least you say you're straight, but you just like to shower with gay men, and then call other people who are against it 'gay', as you tried with me and as most who have a phobia towards people with 'homophobia'(your word not mine) attempt to do as a last ditch attempt.

once again another one of your false assumptions would be to say that Ive never said a man is good looking, there are plenty of good looking men on earth(not with which I have any sexual attration to) and by saying that I agree with you that saying that alone does not make one gay, but you side stepped the point again, wanting to have a shower with gay men is a lot different from accepting that someone of the same sex is good looking.

look, honestly, you've done more damage than good to your failing argument, by showing extreme signs of selective blindness and irrational circular logic that is more befitting of the mentally deranged.

im done, when you can answer why you selectively chose one trait of an animal and pass it off as acceptable and natural but then purposely forget all else that would come with that argument then feel free to look in the mirror and ask yourself some serious questions, don't bother asking me anymore, the dead horse has been re-born and beaten to death several times already, leave the poor horse alone now, take your anger out on the mirror.

bye bye, time to move on to other posts in the forums, excuse me for ignoring whatever you say next.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

No I didn't choose to be straight at all...did you? did you think shall I be gay or shall I be straight?
I never said I would want to shower with gay men I have said I wouldn't care and do not care when I do get into a shower with gay men...i am not afraid of what feelings may come to light when doing so because I know whom I am sexually.
Heck when I shower I want one thing...to get clean.
So you run away then...scared of a conversation?

I wish you would give me answers to my questions...why are you so bothered about gay people and why do you feel the need to insult them?.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The funny part in this, is there has to be a few gay football players, and im sure theres a few that have told some team mates,coaches but kept it away from the media.

So why do people still need to find the smallest thing that could go wrong.

Dude is going to be a hero for some people.

Now all he has to do is show us if he can play in the nfl, he got drafted in the 7th round, not looking like a starter yet.

Go pats eheh
edit on 11-5-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I don't like or agree with gays lifestyle but why is this an issue.. why is it even in the news? This is Not news, this is more sensationalism from the gay community.

It Should not raise any flags for or against at all due to his provate sexual orientation.

And that's where I come to disagree.

I do not want to know our American Football players are gay. This ruins Football for me. I want to think of my football players as rough American gladiators fighting it out with all the macho gusto they can muster. Knowing gay members are on the team makes me think there are players out there with more estrogen than testosterone guiding their football decisions.. Give me a whole gay team and we might as well put pink tutu's on them and have a chorus line on the 50 yard line.

Er.. so whats this guy play.. tight end or wide receiver? LOL I don't care if they let the boy play, but I think making news out of this for someones agenda stinks to high heaven.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: 7918465230
a reply to: Metallicus

Wonder how awkward the showers will be after a game/practice, lol.

Really? Like really really?

I'm sure he wouldn't have made it this far by perving on fellow team mates.

*News Flash to straight men*

I'm sorry to bruise your macho egos, but by being gay it does not automatically mean that every male we see we find attractive.

really, like really, oh my, good to see those who support gay people missing the entire point, pfft

In that case us men should all be allowed to shower with women in the change rooms, as it surely doesn't mean us men are all going to pounce on the women....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the lengths these people will go to who have a phobia of homophobia, mahahahah

Sorry, it would only let me star you once. I could not agree more, and that was my point ever since I was attacked from multiple angles after my (in jest) first post.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I don't understand why people are focusing on the shower room other than the fact then the real story is a brave gay dude coming out in a macho environment whom will be a source of encouragement and inspiration for many young gay people...which can only be a good thing.
it may help some bigots change their mind also about gay folk and it will dismiss the lies some like to spread about gay people.
I give it 20 years and gay folk will be accepted as any other minority group.

Because I make a silly comment, jokingly, and everyone got their panties in a twist about it. I should have known people would be so touchy.

My apologies for underestimating the level of politically correct stupidity that would enter the room. What was I thinking? -_-
edit on 11-5-2014 by 7918465230 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davo163
a reply to: 7918465230

No more awkward than it would be without him in the locker rooms.

Unless you play for the Rams, you don't have to worry about being in that locker room, therefore your opinion really doesn't matter. If you want to hear a valid opinion, go talk to Michael Sam's team mates. If they don't have a problem showering with a gay man, then you shouldn't waste your energy worrying about it either.

Does it really sound like I'm worrying? Jesus you people are dense. I could give a sh!t if half the league was gay. Actually, it might make it more entertaining that way. Every time there was a tackle half the team would jump on, lol.

Again people, that was a JOKE. Jesus. I don't even get TV, we canceled our TV service about a year ago because none of us watched any of the crap they put on there anymore. I honestly don't care either way, as it doesn't effect my life in the slightest. Maybe you people should go argue some topics that actually need arguing instead of wasting your time arguing about comments that are clearly jokes. While your at it, please remove the stick from your anus, unless you're gay, in which case maybe leave it there if you like it, it's metaphorical anyway

edit on 11-5-2014 by 7918465230 because: grammar

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: traintrain

If you are in fact Human?

the greatest thing is that he doesn't have to answer to you. he is proud of his authentic self, he is living his dream by getting an opportunity to play in the NFL, he wears a Rainbow Bracelet, he cries and kisses his boyfriend on the Telly and he was a well respected award winning Football player.

this is News, this is Historic for the NFL, this is "Breaking Barriers" before Michael gay players had to lie to the media and teammates and coaches and themselves, now a younger generation that loves Football that are homosexual can feel they shouldn't give up their dream because they are "Gay" or live in a closet and lie, they can now be proud to be who they are and play Football

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 7918465230

No, you said it was a FACT that it would be awkward.
Don't try and just say it was a joke.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join