It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message spray painted on the busiest road in london

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Glz00

Yea, I worked on Military planes for 6 years. (flightline the whole time) So I know what you mean, but here, in fantasy land, if you don't believe in chemtrails, you are a shill.

It's kind of fun to argue with them as they have no basis for facts, so it's easy, but you never get anywhere. As soon as they get backed into the logic corner, the get real feisty, like a badger, and start with the name calling.

It just makes me smile to think of how other normal folks look at them when the start explaining their "theory".

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
When commercial jet traffic was halted temporarily after that major incident in America the temperature differences between night and day were greater than any time in the previous 30 years.

When commercial jet traffic here was halted during the Icelandic volcanic eruption the skies were clear and more light was reaching the ground. Search flickr for the photographs and you'll see what I mean. Not only that but mental health improved in all affected areas and it suddenly became apparent the distant, almost constant sound of jet engines is a major cause of stress.

If those who choose to travel in commercial jet aircraft actually paid what it costs each seat would cost millions.

Surely the chemtrail argument is a silly distraction from the problems demonstrably caused by jet travel. Not saying there aren't numerous spraying programmes going on. Just saying lets deal with that which you would have to be mentally challenged to deny.

I tried to get a youngster out of the graffiti habit and, blushes profusely, I got into it myself. My ambition is to get my tag onto a police helicopter. Not suggesting anything guys, not suggesting anything.

Belton, it's more addictive than Special Brew.
www.google.co.uk...
edit on 5 5 2014 by Kester because: paras

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oh the irony of spraying a bunch of known carcinogens into the air and all over a wall to bring awareness to the possibility of someone else spraying crap into the air. If everyone could just repeat this same technique, we could all get a dose of toluene or some other goodness.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The point about Belton is it's far less toxic than other paints. Deliberately designed so after prolific writers died young from liver cancer etc.

But I see your point. What about the computers used by all of us? The most toxic items in most peoples homes. Constantly off gassing goodness only knows what. Material for another thread if it isn't here already.
edit on 5 5 2014 by Kester because: change word

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Oh, and don't get me started on those damn cow farts.

While I don't agree with graffiti as somewhere, somehow, someone will have to clean that up, I do agree with your other point.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hey, I've warned you about keeping cows in your bedroom.

Yes, it's unreasonable to spoil someone's property. But police helicopters are highly polished, it'll come off easily.

Another possible approach is making your own roadsigns but only putting them where they won't distract drivers. Signs erected by train tracks or where pedestrians will see them is another way to avoid damaging property that isn't yours. I've even had a home made sign outside a train station helpfully re-erected by a taxi driver after it fell over.
edit on 5 5 2014 by Kester because: plurality

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There's a whole threads worth of material here, but looking into the very conventional 'tight' and 'official' history of graffiti it seems it's all a big conspiracy. The object of the conspiracy is to try to prevent useful information from being conveyed through publicly displayed painted messages.

Yes I really did say that. The graffiti culture was created by spooks to discredit truthers.

I don't think I'll have the courage to come back to this thread after saying that. I'm off to watch The Dudesons.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Go to 5:40 in video to see my previous post example

From trimethyl aluminum used in weather experiments to measure jetstream at high altitude.
Planes use a version at low altitude for NOAA to measure fronts, colliding of fronts and weather patterns

edit on 5/6/2014 by Cito because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have a question for you, are people in London suffering from extreme allergies this year? Here in the states seems from coast to coast people who have never suffered allergies have been hit with a virus imo, that mimics allergies and that is what the ms medical community is calling it. BUT, I think it is not allergies but something entirely different and comes in the wake of fresh new talk about how viruses are fast mutating and antibiotics will no longer work, causing people with something as simple as a infected scratch to die.

Perhaps it has not hit yet but I am very curious as to when it does that you message me, let me know if my theory about this Allergy virus is correct and then I will share my thoughts on what it is and how it is going to be part of something dangerous to millions.
edit on pm531pmTue, 06 May 2014 15:00:19 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

Post a pic then!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

Oh no they are trying everything to keep the world from turning into a desert? Or what is the problem? I know a lot of people believe it is part of an attempt to poison everybody, but I'd say it is a way to keep us from boiling before summer starts. But what do I know, right? It just feels paranoid to be afraid because of something like this. Unless of course, you are blind for your environment and the weather and the world in general.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join