It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message spray painted on the busiest road in london

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Which is about the time the new high bypass turbofans went into production. The Boeing 777, one of the first to use them, which uses the largest engine produced anywhere in the world (one model is rated at 115,000 lbs of thrust), entered service around 1995.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am on the fence with chemtrails as well but I am starting to lean more and more towards their legitamatecy.

I too have seen it happen DOZENS of times. Wake up, clear blue skies, not a cloud, Only a few simple very short contrails if anything, then suddenly at about 10 am - 2 pm you will see trails literally criss crossing the skies. They absolutely look like patterns as well - I get it common flight paths and all that but itll look like a freakin grid!!! Then these trails, they linger across the entire length of the sky as far as you can see...

They grow and connect together and suddenly boom cloud cover the whole sky. It makes me wonder if indeed climate failure is already damaged beyond repair and these trails creating artificial cloud cover is the only thing keeping us alive.....IDK I know it is out there but just a thought.

As for the spray painted message - I LOVE IT!!! CT'ers everywhere should do this. In my town there was always a tiny sticker on the back of a sign right by my house. It was placed so youd have to read it at the stop light but it said 911 was an inside job and had a link. I thought about it every day I drove by.

This is very effective IMO. Regular commuters who are of the curious variety will eventually look up what the message means IMO.

If I could do it Operation American Spring would be plastured all over the country. hehe

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

This is a snapshot of a typical day of air traffic over the US.

www.apollopony.net...

How do you NOT get a grid pattern with that? I'd be impressed as hell if we weren't seeing patterns with that traffic. If you add general aviation, business aviation, and commercial aviation, there are as many as 85,000 flights a day over the US. Commercial aviation alone accounts for as many as 5,000 an hour at the peak of the day.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Look, we know it was you. And while I appreciate the effort, you could've pointed them towards a more thoroughly evidenced topic than Chemtrails... I mean, I can't believe you had an opportunity like that, and took the risk and everything, and not even one mention of reptilian shapeshifters!

No but seriously, I've thought of doing something like this before... must be my mind manifesting reality or something, except it kind of backfired... I meant to manifest a message about the Federal Reserve or the CFR or Bohemian Grove or something like that. How the message got mixed up into Chemtrails I have no idea...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Probably was an ATSer.
*second line*

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

no actually to me it does not look like that arrangementwould result in a near perfect grid. It looks like it would be a random chaos of straight lines going in all directions. Not a near perfect grid.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Airways don't go scattered all over. They go N/S and E/W for the most part. That means that they're going to cross, and they're going to make a grid pattern. You can't see the airways in that photo because it's showing the entire country. If they were to zoom in to a specific region, you would see all the different jetways, and that the planes are flying in a very organized manner.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: douglas5

Which is about the time the new high bypass turbofans went into production. The Boeing 777, one of the first to use them, which uses the largest engine produced anywhere in the world (one model is rated at 115,000 lbs of thrust), entered service around 1995.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This video may help to add a few more pieces of the puzzle.

It suggests and explains a theory of how weather modification programs may be connected to the persistent contrail phenomenon. And also how these cloud seeding programs combined with air traffic emissions are affecting our atmosphere.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23

they just got done ..

spraying Deshutes county here for the last 3 days.. this morning .. woke up to heavy rain fall for half the day .. not sure when it started..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

The grid pattern contrails are from the weather service.
My dad used to fly for NOAA and they would fly criss cross patterns of contrails and these are used by meteorologist to visually watch the jetstreams, warm fronts and cold fronts colliding or moving in.

The grids have an average distance, so a meteorologist can see if the lines begin to bunch up and can easily visually see pressure drops and rises, fronts both warm and cold super easily.

These planes are flown all the time and for example they lay the pattern I'm like Tallahassee and that pattern can be monitored clear to Alabama.

Using NOAA weather contrail grids plus Doppler radar has given weather forecasting a huge boost in accuracy since the 80s.

I know the grid info from my dad who flew many many times out of Tallahassee for NOAA

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

We had Tomlinson's Law, TPUC, which was the one copied by Top Gear, Lawful Rebellion and a black London taxi with David Davis F42 writ BIG. The effect has been overwhelming to the point that the only thing I fear more than a New World Order takeover, my wife, put a stop to it.

You can also put a message on a bicycle, butcher bike style, and lock it up in public. There's a guy who rides a bicycle around Swansea with a big sign on his back. I once spent three days pushing a bicycle around town with a five foot high sign fastened onto it. Almost anyone can do it. If for some reason you can't you can still tell others about this way of getting messages across.

This method is Lawful. Because you aren't doing damage of any sort to anyone else's property.

Urgh... just realised. Probably best not to ride in traffic with a sign saying "LOOK UP!"

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

There used to be a message on three different uprights on a busy London commuter route.

GOOD
MORNING
LEMMINGS

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious
Just a short post.. thought I would share.
Near where I live in Acton, London, there is a road called the A40 and one of the main routes into central London, tends to be one of the busiest roads with thousands of people passing daily.
Passing earlier i noticed, On the wall in big yellow spray paint was the message 'they are spraying our sky's. Look up'
As I said just thought I'd share what I saw, sorry no pics as was driving passed.
So what is this? A new movement? A lone conspiracy theorist? Maybe even a member here?
I think maybe these theories are becoming more mainstream and more people are waking up.. and those who see this message, will they know what it means? Be confused? Be intrigued enough to look it up?
What are your thoughts? Anything similar where you are from?

Love a good graffiti message when it says something substantial.
Bit worried it says 'Look Up' to driving motorists though

Lots of spraying where I am at the present over the last 4 weeks - seeding.
There has been a bit of a hiatus for 6 months - now they're back.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Got fair few 1000 nutters round London tho, I know a few myself!

Worked in air cargo for a long time, Along with a few 100 other low paid guys, Trust me there is nothing being sprayed down on you all and kept hidden! You can't just sneek things into a secure airport and then onto a plane. Too many low paid workers involved to leak the storys!

Hell its hard enough sneeking a quick smoke on the runway never mind a chem barrel :p

EDIT: Working in 2 of the 3 biggest airports in the E.U
EDIT 2: All the fuel is done by 3rd party contractors for lowest bids, again many too low paid workers involved to keep it hidden.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Glz00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I've seen similar messages sprayed on shop-fronts in Liverpool and Manchester (UK) and they get cleaned off by the owners pretty quickly. Just like there's no stopping delusional people posting on the internet...there's no preventing some of them getting a can of spray paint.

Personally I think the hayfever industry is a cover for chemtrails - a conspiracy hiding in plain sight. Sure, they tell us it's pollen making people sneeze and feel run down, but really it's all made up to hide the awful horror! Death to the populace!!! OMG!

Isn't it funny that there are more flights in summer when so-called 'pollen' is at its worst? Hmmmm. Fishy. Then, sure enough, there are more chemtrails and Big Pharma starts selling us hayfever tablets. They're depopulating the planet and squeezing every penny out of the victims!!!!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

They are spraying our sky's what?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Then why did my Grandad and my Dad have hayfever? Long before there was jets in all corners of the sky.

I also suffer from hayfever, and if i run thru a field of full bloom crops, bam, hayfever!
Or in the forest it can get bad in summer when the trees are letting of there dust (visible on some days)

I also work with planes, and never get hayfever around them.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Glz00 because: EDIT MAY HAVE MISSED SARCASTIC TONE???

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Glz00

Please sir, logic and reason have NO place in a chemtrail thread.
It's death from above, they are trying to kill us all. (Even though "they" breath the same damn air)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeh i guess you are right,
Just a bit annoying when theres real **** happening and we all get labeled as tin foil hat wairing nutters cos of things like "chem trails".

Only petrolium spirits go in the engines, if this is mixed with other crap they just wouldent work, and the guys who load it are normaly migrent workers (like me) and on very low wages for the work they do.

And only secure cargo (been seen by over 5 normal working people at least) gets in the plane (99% of the time)

I think i give up on this topic, But if any of you want to know more or get me to take samples/swabs from around a fresh landed engine, let me know!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join