It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a message spray painted on the busiest road in london

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just a short post.. thought I would share.
Near where I live in Acton, London, there is a road called the A40 and one of the main routes into central London, tends to be one of the busiest roads with thousands of people passing daily.
Passing earlier i noticed, On the wall in big yellow spray paint was the message 'they are spraying our sky's. Look up'
As I said just thought I'd share what I saw, sorry no pics as was driving passed.
So what is this? A new movement? A lone conspiracy theorist? Maybe even a member here?
I think maybe these theories are becoming more mainstream and more people are waking up.. and those who see this message, will they know what it means? Be confused? Be intrigued enough to look it up?
What are your thoughts? Anything similar where you are from?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

Ive seen other messages in oxford i do not think most "get it" and many more wont find out.

shame really.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Oxford would make sense having a young student community..
Personally if I saw a message I didn't understand I would look it up.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I noticed on the M60 Clockwise, near the Bredbury junction (J25 I think), there is "9/11 was an inside job", unfortunately with a backwards 9, spray painted across the bridge. I drive past there frequently for work and it's a daily reminder.

It's been there for quite a while as well.

ETA:
Just found it on Google Streetview

edit on 4-5-2014 by MattC because: streetview link

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
In all honesty, I don't think most people care. I, and I'm sure most Londoners, have seen graffiti in various places around London but have never really bothered too much about trying to read it or understand the thoughts of the artist. If someone did bother trying to read the message, I'm sure a lot of people still associate such outlandish views with 'Conspiracy Nutjobs'.

Still, people generally may be more accepting of conspiracy theories these days but one simple fact will always remain - You, me and nearly everyone else don't have the guts to do anything about it so why stress over it?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Great! i would like to do that aswell! today where i live was like a war zone up there..really bad !!!could have been such a beautiful spring day...but more people are starting to realize, slowly......

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Please people. Spray in on your car!

I can vouch for the extraordinary efficiency of a simple message crudely spray painted onto your own vehicle. I've never been pulled for it. I've had traffic cops come after me, talk into their radios, then turn around and drive the opposite way. I had Tomlinson's Law spray painted in blood red with ghastly dribbles on the side of my little white car and I drove to Heathrow and many other places without the slightest bit of bother.

Every time you stop at a T junction the approaching traffic all slows down to read your message, as long as it's short and sweet. I used a red outline with yellow infill. Top Gear copied me but they got the colours the wrong way round. Amateurs.

Also park it where it will be seen. Go for it.
edit on 4 5 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Hey.. I think I've seen that.. or something similar!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The nonsense is not really mainstream it's just getting popular with sites like facebook where people can rant about it and show pictures of contrails and the clouds that leave... Now some of these people that do this on facebook are family members of mine and at their age and their professions I would think they would know better. The clouds that linger are artificial cirrus clouds, I watch them all the time because they're peaceful to me... I don't know why people still think they are spraying sky's. Go talk to a few airplane pilots so and they will find it amusing.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

I don't know to much about the science behind it all, but I have seen clear blues skies followed by trails left by planes and suddenly clouds spreading out all over the sky.
So can see there may be some truth to it.. but in all honesty am on the fence with it all..

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MattC

I also remember years ago.. free Christian goldman was sprayed everywhere.. still to this day don't know what it meant.
edit on 4-5-2014 by misscurious because: smart phone auto correct

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious

I don't know to much about the science behind it all, but I have seen clear blues skies followed by trails left by planes and suddenly clouds spreading out all over the sky.
So can see there may be some truth to it.. but in all honesty am on the fence with it all..

Don't doubt it ! it's real ! and there are a lot of disinfo agents through out the internet...don't bother arguing with them, its useless. chemtrails are real !

What i saw today for exaple is complete proof.. day started out with clear sky, around 11 spray started non stop really heavy spraying, at 7 they stopped and now nothing again...and it was an extremely hot day ! If it were contrails i would be seeing them right now and in the morning. and this is proof ! but we dont really need scientific proof..we just know how the sky used to be and how it is now and we can feel it isn't healthy at all. so don't doubt it.
edit on 4-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yeah recent blue skies seem to be taken over by jets for some reason... it's usually when it's not so hot and the skies are blue when the trails seem to linger for hours too. Because the temperature and all that jazz... I know some do have agendas to attempt to play around with weather, but can you really blame them? I would be flying all over the place trying to make it rain on people
edit on 4-5-2014 by 3u40r15m because: typo

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

There's a couple of pilots opinions for you..... Wake up.

edit on ESunday104pm0323 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

New engine technology plays a big role in it. New high bypass turbofans leave contrails that linger longer, and form at lower altitudes than the older low bypass turbofans. All the new aircraft use high bypass turbofans because they're much more efficient, and save millions of dollars a year.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whatever youre believe is, don't forget:

Contrails don't rule out chemtrails and vice versa!

Be alert.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23

Are we talking about cloud seeding? That is a lot different than so called chemtrails.... I'm all for rain enhancement and all that noise. California is in a drought and needs all the rain it can get. So when it's 90 degree one day then 60 the next, smile and thank the jets.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23

You're right, they're opinions.

The first pilot speaks English as his second language, and clearly says he doesn't know anything about chemtrails, but has heard of them.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

here is a little turbo boost for ya altered-states.net.../emf/schumann.htm

p.s 20 years ago it started changing just when all the spraying is supposed to have started

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join