It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoid recorded over QutubMinar in Delhi, India

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
No one makes such an awesome display of power and doesn't
know where they're going! Take Superman for instance.
A to B and never left the ground without a destination
clearly in mind.

None of this stop and pose, then I'll go this way.
No wait! I meant to go this way, bs. Either that,
or the laws of physics have been molested.
edit on Rpm50314v392014u41 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"Look up there in the sky,for the first time in history there's proof that man can fly like a bird.Better make sure I get some decent shots of my shoes in the video when it's something as important as this".

Seems legit to me!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
obviously fake, also looks a lot like this trailer which is pretty cool actually

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I call hoax, the guy ONLY points the camera up when the 'flyer' comes into frame, and points it down as it goes out of the frame; all the screaming is canned, there was noone around looking at it, the camera pointing down confirms that
Hoax bin this one

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So absolutely fake and a basic use of After Effects. White sky makes it all that much easier.

The movement, focus, centered camera and the reactions are all a sure sign of hoaxing.

Never mind there is also no reports coming out of india on this at the moment.

CGI...bad CGI.

MM

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
I call hoax, the guy ONLY points the camera up when the 'flyer' comes into frame, and points it down as it goes out of the frame; all the screaming is canned, there was noone around looking at it, the camera pointing down confirms that
Hoax bin this one

Ya, he was quick enough to center on the action, but not quick enough to follow the CGI flying man off screen as it flew away lol.

Hoax and easy to create.

MM

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
you hear all these people screaming in the background as if they are right by the camera...yet when the camera goes to view the structures you don't see anyone around...

Definitely CGI, definitely edited, and definitely garbage

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana
obviously fake, also looks a lot like this trailer which is pretty cool actually

^^^NOW THIS was cool!!!

Fun watch. Thanks!

MM

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
... gonna go with complete and utter hoax...simply because..flying people.

I donno, man. I've been watching 'Heroes', and that stuff happens all the time!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I don't know what more ridiculous , the video itself or the thought that someone might think its real.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
is anyone on here sane?i,m here to discuss the things with people like minded on subjects that could be true.

not on a still from a vid even before i press play i know is sooo fake,i want to believe but seriously what is wrong with some people?lets not turn this into a joke cause vids like that is sending it that way.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
someone's rubber sex doll full of helium got away. Poor guy, now he has to find a real girlfriend..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So setup and fake. Nice CGI.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
someone's rubber sex doll full of helium got away. Poor guy, now he has to find a real girlfriend..

Ya, that is the sad part. BUT look at the bright side!

It has to land somewhere...and the lucky one to find it will never be alone again!!!

MM

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i just thought it was a cool vid.

lol, hoax or not.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's a fake CGI just like 99.9% of the paranormal/ufo videos on ATS

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Faked for sure

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There's also this.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana

It appears that the "Flying Man" is slated to become a feature film, the script is currently being written:

If you’ve ever asked yourself the question, “How creepy would it be if a flying, Superman-like being showed up to patrol our skies, but never said a word and had absolutely no moral compass?” The answer is, really friggin’ creepy. Terrifying, actually. And that very unique premise is explored with chilling effectiveness by special effects artist Marcus Alqueres in his short film – The Flying Man.

Combining elements of a horror movie with the superhero genre (why hasn’t anyone thought of this before???), The Flying Man presents a scenario wherein a mysterious silent being appears in the sky, and soon begins to straight up murder criminals in gruesome ways, like dropping them from great heights, or snatching them up and throwing them in front of a speeding train! What the hell?!? It’s pretty damned awesome.

Remember the name Marcus Alqueres – because you’ll probably be hearing it a lot more in the years to come. He’s worked on special effects for Hollywood films like 300 and Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and he’s looking to make the transition to directing with a feature-length adaptation of this haunting short. I, for one, can’t wait to see what this could look like with a hefty budget, and the original ideas Alqueres could explore.

A COOL CREEPY TAKE ON THE SUPERHERO GENRE

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

it's very very fake

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join