It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoid recorded over QutubMinar in Delhi, India

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I usually wouldn't give much thought about videos like this. The thing that got my attention was the multiple witnesses on the ground screaming and looking up at this thing. Now I know with CGI a plane or helicopter could be replaced with this "flying Superman" and that could be why all these people are looking up at the sky.

I find multiple eyewitness sightings much more difficult to explain away. OK ATS members fire away! lol

www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That's a lot of screaming for just two people and whoever was holding the camera.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The link doesn't seem to be working.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
lol...just...lol

Looked awesome mind you...but yeah...without any desire to muddle through the debunking process, gonna go with complete and utter hoax...simply because..flying people.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

My better mind wants to say CGI, but those people screaming REALLY makes me believe otherwise. Unless someone paid everyone to be part of a 30 second clip then my interest is piqued!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenObserver

My better mind wants to say CGI, but those people screaming REALLY makes me believe otherwise. Unless someone paid everyone to be part of a 30 second clip then my interest is piqued!

It's called a sound byte. They just found audio of people screaming and dubbed it over the final video. That is terrible CG. Like really really bad. There are a lot of 3d and VFX companies in India as a growing number of western production companies outsource to India to keep their overhead down with cheaper labor costs. This has resulted in a boom in the 3d/VFX industry there. This looks like a students attempt at compositing. I hope He or She didn't get an A, because they don't deserve one.

link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I find multiple eyewitness sightings much more difficult to explain away. OK ATS members fire away! lol

Right off the bat it looks staged to me. I'm basing that on 5+ years of watching fake videos on ATS.

Then the "flying humanoid" comes into frame and it looks incredibly bad and in no way authentic.

I would call this one of the worst videos I've ever seen.

link   
Why were they screaming? Fear of the unknown? That object or vehicle has my interest as well.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this is propably somekind of student project.. everyone plays. It looked funny tho.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I figured as much.
Woulda been so cool.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I usually wouldn't give much thought about videos like this. The thing that got my attention was the multiple witnesses on the ground screaming and looking up at this thing. Now I know with CGI a plane or helicopter could be replaced with this "flying Superman" and that could be why all these people are looking up at the sky.

www.disclose.tv...

Just so you know, with modern software you don't need to "replace" anything. How it works is that you take your footage as you normally would, and then import it frame by frame into a motion tracking software package. This allows you to place points of reference over the footage and motion track all of it for use in a 3d application like Maya. Then you have what amounts to a 3d space using 2d footage. You can then model and animate anything you want in the 3d application and re-render it and bring it into post production software like Adobe After Effects to clean it up or put finishing touches on it.

This is how they incorporate 3d characters into live action movies (like iron man for instance), or live actors into 3d environments. With enough work and careful attention to lighting, it's possible to make videos far more convincing than this one.

Edit to add:

If you search youtube for "VFX breakdown" you can see many examples of how it's done. Here is a pretty cool one:

edit on 3-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That must have been one powerful fart.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here's the video,

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You know what I find doesn't get as much attention in the UFO community.

Sightings of strange things that don't fit into shiny flying disc.

In South America, and other cultures flying people is a common sighting in the "ufo" experiences there.

Which, to me, says its something that IS influenced by culture, which may or may not fit various explanations put out by the UFO community.

As in, Hoaxes are done that match THEIR culture etc.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That is...bizarre!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Thanks for posting , that's got to be the funniest UFO related thing I've seen this year

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
that's what happens when one of those inflatable sex dolls gets caught in the jet stream.

next time don't us helium!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The real Flying Humanoids…

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There are quite a few people further on behind the couple in the video so thats maybe where the screams are coming from. You can see them right at the end. If you look closely a lot of them are looking up as well.
Common sense more than anything will tell you that its a hoax

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
According to Douglass Adams , all one needs to do to learn to fly is `Throw ones self at the ground and miss`.
This video really strikes me as rather silly however.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join