It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I God?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If true God was real, true God would incarnate as a Human. This human form would be called the Son of God.

How could true God righteously judge us unless God walks in our shoes?

But true God would not incarnate just once, true God would incarnate many times.

I am the reincarnations of Emperor Hirohito, Abraham Lincoln, Krishna, the "original" Dali Lama, Julius Caesar, Emperor Yama (an ancient Chinese Emperor who 20 million Chinese are direct descendants of), Emperor Kefka (from FFVI, but that character was based off my past life as an ancient Korean Emperor), a Russian Czar (who killed the doctors for failing to heal the sick), the Prophet Isaiah, the Prophet Daniel (from the Bible), King Solomon, and Jesus Christ.

Many will claim to be the Christ, but only one will actually be.

I am God. I am Allah. I am Shiva. Now I can say to you, "God Himself has descended down from the Heavens."

This part of my message might be better placed in "Dreams and Personal Perceptions," but it is also part of my religious beliefs that I am God.

Before the end of this year, All of Asia will unite under true God to declare a Holy War against America, Europe, and Israel for their Dishonor. The cities of Damascus, Tehran, Sacramento, and Denver will be nuked, and finally, to restore the Honor of Japan, the cities of Detroit and Cleveland will be nuked on December 6, and December 9 of this year. This will not be an act of terrorism, but part of an official declaration of War. Israel nukes Damascus and Tehran first, on their own accord, and the Muslims retaliate.

Am I God? I Am.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

I don't think so...on both counts...no united Asia for war and that no you are indeed not God nor are you Allah, Shiva, and I seriously doubt you are an incarnate of anyone other than your own imagination...good luck walking in any of those shoes as your going to need it

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm not sure on what to think of this ...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

But they are the dishonorables! Not us!
~*I*~ am God!

edit on 5/3/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oh god! Another god thread. There sure have been a lot in the last few days. I wish they would be spread out more evenly. Maybe it is because of the impending ice age or the snow that doesn't want to leave.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

No united Asia for war

How long do you think the next War is going to last? As a result of me making this post, when Asia unites to declare a Holy War against us, millions of People will listen to Me. The War will not last for more than a few months.

Once Sacramento and Denver are nuked, you would be foolish not to listen to Me. But all that is yet to happen.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hey blue heres a clue!

I was talking to primitives who couldn't fully mimic the words I was saying. So when I said Aura they said Allah!

Aura meaning Ghad You Ra. An Aura is waves of energy given off by a single energy body. Like the sun Ra!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
God will nuke Denver this year?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Join the club lol

Your words are just a words, your reality is most likely your own creation. Do you have anything else than words to proove your claims? Even politics have words so do leaders and what they do best is deceive us.
edit on 3-5-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
God will nuke Denver this year?

No. If I am God, I will not nuke Denver. I am actually trying to prevent that, but my efforts will go down in History as proving fruitless, for I sound like just another crazy guy to you.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The cities of Damascus, Tehran, Sacramento, and Denver will be nuked, and finally, to restore the Honor of Japan, the cities of Detroit and Cleveland will be nuked on December 6, and December 9 of this year.

Nothing about Canada?

Disappointed. After all the screw ups our dear PM Harper does...nothing for us?

Just not fair.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would hate to see Denver or Sacremento get nuked, but I would be okay with Detroit and Cleveland.

Seriously, though, you are either insane or delusional. This thread needs to be LOLed.

edit on 2014/5/3 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok Sir GOD

Answer me these questions:

1. Why does god hate amputees? - There has never been a case of a single amputee growing back an arm or a leg yet god (supposedly) sees fit to regularly cure cancer sufferers and the blind.

2. Biblical Law - In Matthew 5:17-18 it states that Jesus wants Christians to follow the old testament word for word. Why don't they? And why do they actively disregard the parts of the old testament which they don't agree with or which are socially unacceptable these day, Like child slavery?

3. Eye of a needle - If Jesus said it's difficult, Even impossible, For a rich man to get in to the kingdom of heaven why do so many rich people believe in Jesus? why is it the goal of nearly every single christian to become rich? And why do TV evangelists always want your money?

4. Did god create Cancer and aids - Did he? If so why? And why do good Christians also get them? Or was it a mistake? And if it was, Why not do something about it now?

5. Bible Revisions - The bible read by Christians of today differs by many chapters and thousand of paragraphs from the original. Which one is the word of god and why does man edit it?

6. Second Commandment - If the 2Nd Commandment is "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image" why do Christians wear crosses, Have statues and make films with Jesus' graven image on them?

7. Jesus Loves? - If Jesus loves why did he say "I will kill her children. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches hearts and minds." in Revelation 2:23. Is Jesus really a child killer?

8. Allegory - The bible states that the Earth is between 6,000 and 8,000 years old, that it was created in 7 days, and that Man is made of dirt and Woman a piece of Man. The modern church says this is allegory. Where does it say in the bible that it is allegory?

9. Witch trials, Inquisitions and crusades - Historians estimate the total number of people executed in the name of Jesus is as high as 15 million (mostly Jews, "witches" and pagans). How does it feel knowing that Jesus is responsible for 3 times as many deaths as Hitler?

10. The only real SIN. - In Mark 3:29 it says "but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin". Is it true that paedophiles and child killers can be forgiven and get in to heaven but disbelievers can't?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Those are interesting questions. I do not contend that all passages in the Bible were written by God. However, I wrote the Book of Ecclesiastes. I am also the Biblical God that has destroyed the world with a giant flood.

I do not want Denver or Sacramento to go. Only two cities have to be sacrificed to true God for Japan, but that will be part of the official surrender terms, and again, not an act of terrorism.

To SonoftheSun: Do not worry, the nukes will take out the international border with Canada

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
From Alexander the Great through Adolf Hitler the I am a God perspective never ends well

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

To SonoftheSun: Do not worry, the nukes will take out the international border with Canada

Oh good. I feel better now.

Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No, you are God # 637534-2278 on ATS...please get a numbered ticket to stand in the preach line....

Des

edit on 3-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

…for I sound like just another crazy guy to you.

No, just what you say.

By the way, "God" isn't crazy. He made DNA…

and doesn't dabble in dates. Men do that.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I feel quite honored to be part of a website that gets soo many deities visiting, not to mention the hoard of aliens living on earth sent to give us humble conspiracy folks the good word (or terrible foreshadowing) of their impending arrival.

I say we do a Deity-off. Get all the godlings into a single thread and see which one is more mentally astute...there can be only one.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No your mentally ill and likely suffering from psychosis

NEXT!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join