It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I God?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
By the way, "God" isn't crazy. He made DNA…

Actually...that can be evidence for insanity...not sure just what he was thinking that day...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
No your mentally ill and likely suffering from psychosis

NEXT!
Wouldn't it be wild though if all the predictions came true?
I mean, it won't. I would bet an entire family sized bag of Doritos on it...but still

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
If true God was real, true God would incarnate as a Human. This human form would be called the Son of God.

How could true God righteously judge us unless God walks in our shoes?

But true God would not incarnate just once, true God would incarnate many times.

I am the reincarnations of Emperor Hirohito, Abraham Lincoln, Krishna, the "original" Dali Lama, Julius Caesar, Emperor Yama (an ancient Chinese Emperor who 20 million Chinese are direct descendants of), Emperor Kefka (from FFVI, but that character was based off my past life as an ancient Korean Emperor), a Russian Czar (who killed the doctors for failing to heal the sick), the Prophet Isaiah, the Prophet Daniel (from the Bible), King Solomon, and Jesus Christ.

Many will claim to be the Christ, but only one will actually be.

I am God. I am Allah. I am Shiva. Now I can say to you, "God Himself has descended down from the Heavens."

This part of my message might be better placed in "Dreams and Personal Perceptions," but it is also part of my religious beliefs that I am God.

Before the end of this year, All of Asia will unite under true God to declare a Holy War against America, Europe, and Israel for their Dishonor. The cities of Damascus, Tehran, Sacramento, and Denver will be nuked, and finally, to restore the Honor of Japan, the cities of Detroit and Cleveland will be nuked on December 6, and December 9 of this year. This will not be an act of terrorism, but part of an official declaration of War. Israel nukes Damascus and Tehran first, on their own accord, and the Muslims retaliate.

Am I God? I Am.
and you picked my birthday.......god i feel so privileged

will you bow wrap it for me?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

NEXT!

Quite possibly. This does sound like a case of trolleosis. It's quite prevalent now.

J

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: iosolomon

Ok Sir GOD

Answer me these questions:

1. Why does god hate amputees? - There has never been a case of a single amputee growing back an arm or a leg yet god (supposedly) sees fit to regularly cure cancer sufferers and the blind.

2. Biblical Law - In Matthew 5:17-18 it states that Jesus wants Christians to follow the old testament word for word. Why don't they? And why do they actively disregard the parts of the old testament which they don't agree with or which are socially unacceptable these day, Like child slavery?

3. Eye of a needle - If Jesus said it's difficult, Even impossible, For a rich man to get in to the kingdom of heaven why do so many rich people believe in Jesus? why is it the goal of nearly every single christian to become rich? And why do TV evangelists always want your money?

4. Did god create Cancer and aids - Did he? If so why? And why do good Christians also get them? Or was it a mistake? And if it was, Why not do something about it now?

5. Bible Revisions - The bible read by Christians of today differs by many chapters and thousand of paragraphs from the original. Which one is the word of god and why does man edit it?

6. Second Commandment - If the 2Nd Commandment is "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image" why do Christians wear crosses, Have statues and make films with Jesus' graven image on them?

7. Jesus Loves? - If Jesus loves why did he say "I will kill her children. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches hearts and minds." in Revelation 2:23. Is Jesus really a child killer?

8. Allegory - The bible states that the Earth is between 6,000 and 8,000 years old, that it was created in 7 days, and that Man is made of dirt and Woman a piece of Man. The modern church says this is allegory. Where does it say in the bible that it is allegory?

9. Witch trials, Inquisitions and crusades - Historians estimate the total number of people executed in the name of Jesus is as high as 15 million (mostly Jews, "witches" and pagans). How does it feel knowing that Jesus is responsible for 3 times as many deaths as Hitler?

10. The only real SIN. - In Mark 3:29 it says "but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin". Is it true that paedophiles and child killers can be forgiven and get in to heaven but disbelievers can't?

1. The blind man was uneducated therefore could not see. He was taught by someone capable of teaching simpletons. Cancer can be cured by cutting out the root. Like a staph infection. Ain't that hard unless it's deep then it could be cured through surgeory and eliminated in everyone by genetic manipulation.

2. Jesus wants people to read the bible and understand that not very part of the book can be followed word for word and that we need to remember our history. If we go back and read brutal parts of the bible talking about stoning someone to death then we realize that people not being able to break down and filter information given to them no matter the source are not ready yet for the next step.

3. Because rich people can get into heaven otherwise forgiveness is not part of the teaching. Again being able to filter information no matter the source.

4. Aids will be cured with genetic modification. It is the people of modern society holding medicine back the moral codes of people to not experiment on people or use aborted fetuses for celluar sciences. When we are able to genetically manipulate all people things will feel like physical heaven.

5. The word of god is all words but the words to follow are the words you can foresee being good advice to provide best possible chance for good outcome.

6. Cain situation God knows that no matter who you are you are going to sin. And because Jesus is someone reverred by most all in history they know remembering his life so all may know a man who was postentially the physical embodiment of god that they will be forgiven as ghad is a history nut.

7. He's nto a child killer what he meant was cutting off the bloodline. If you keep someone from breeeding and there siblings then you have cut off there parents bloodline therefore killing there children.

8. Books were removed from the original bible so the understanding of how long a day is is not included int he modern version so that part has nothing to do with jesus or ghad except the lesson here is to reach out to other sources of information.

9. Again inability for those people to understand they were pagan and always will be in a round about way ghad was telling them to kill thereselves.

10. Yes those people can get into heaven!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

No...I'm God! We're all God!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
God is all knowing.. so he should know our second names.. lets hear those ..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae

NEXT!

Quite possibly. This does sound like a case of trolleosis. It's quite prevalent now.

J

In that case I suggest treating with a high doe of flaming followed by a ban.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well I guess I asked for this thread... but honestly I don't think I need to say much...

You wrote a book in the bible... that's strike one...

Flooded the world? Strike two... there's absolutely no evidence that flood ever happened...

Its almost pointless to continue on honestly... but I suppose we shall see by the end of the year...

Just another "I told you" to add to the stack...

edit on 3-5-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Before the end of this year, All of Asia will unite under true God to declare a Holy War against America, Europe, and Israel for their Dishonor. The cities of Damascus, Tehran, Sacramento, and Denver will be nuked, and finally, to restore the Honor of Japan, the cities of Detroit and Cleveland will be nuked on December 6, and December 9 of this year. This will not be an act of terrorism, but part of an official declaration of War. Israel nukes Damascus and Tehran first, on their own accord, and the Muslims retaliate.

You do realize that if any of that happens, they will get you as a terrorist. Right?

edit on 3-5-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The world was flooded! For all those ancient civilizations splinter celled off Sumer and gathered in the same area!

That one is way to easy dude!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
God will nuke Denver this year?

No. If I am God, I will not nuke Denver. I am actually trying to prevent that, but my efforts will go down in History as proving fruitless, for I sound like just another crazy guy to you.

God would never be fruitless, so you cannot be God.
Also, if you don't prevent total destruction, there will be no history for you to go down in.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

no it wasn't...

IF there was a flood it was a local one... there isn't a shred of evidence of a global flood happening in the history of this planet...

Don't believe everything you read in the "good book"

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

Makes complete sense now, it really does!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If you were, you would not be asking that question, or any question for that matter.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
everyone does realize that we are giving this person exactly what they want? i.e. attention?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
Yes, yes you did! Proving the old adage "Be careful what you wish for..." LOL

If I may list but a few inconsistencies in this thread (all emphasis is mine),

If true God was real
followed by

I am God.

The cities of Damascus, Tehran, Sacramento, and Denver will be nuked
and

Once Sacramento and Denver are nuked
followed by another post which says

I will not nuke Denver. I am actually trying to prevent that

My personal opinion is that God nor Christ will be making an appearance on ATS to announce their arrival. I have a feeling we would already know.

J

edit on 5/3/2014 by LadyJae because: formatting

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae
BOOO YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think he deserves a Star and Flag for bravery...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If true God was real, true God would incarnate as a Human. This human form would be called the Son of God.

How could true God righteously judge us unless God walks in our shoes?

But true God would not incarnate just once, true God would incarnate many times.

I am the reincarnations of Emperor Hirohito, Abraham Lincoln, Krishna, the "original" Dali Lama, Julius Caesar, Emperor Yama (an ancient Chinese Emperor who 20 million Chinese are direct descendants of), Emperor Kefka (from FFVI, but that character was based off my past life as an ancient Korean Emperor), a Russian Czar (who killed the doctors for failing to heal the sick), the Prophet Isaiah, the Prophet Daniel (from the Bible), King Solomon, and Jesus Christ.

Many will claim to be the Christ, but only one will actually be.

I am God. I am Allah. I am Shiva. Now I can say to you, "God Himself has descended down from the Heavens."

This part of my message might be better placed in "Dreams and Personal Perceptions," but it is also part of my religious beliefs that I am God.

Am I God? I Am.

You may be god, chances are that your aren't. Why should we believe you when so many other false profits did the same before you? You give us NO reason. Be gone till proof is had.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join