It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Seriously God, if you want to start making this place a better world then start making it better for me. like now. I'm tired of your lazy ass letting the wolrd go to Crap so that you can hold a chip on your shoulder over the whole satan being smarter than you thing.

God helps those who help themselves. Get off your lazy ass, and march in the streets!

EDIT: In regards to Justin Bieber and all the others in this country who are greedy, YOU ALLOW GREED TO EXIST! YOU DO! God does not. YOU DO! So, once again, get off YOUR lazy ass, and say "NO!"
edit on 13-5-2014 by iosolomon because: added in the EDIT:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

You should read my posts that are not in conspiracy threads, like my political posts or economic posts.

I have read your posts and that is why I said what I did based on reading your posts.

None of it makes any sense because the media has been lying to you. But none of it makes any sense because I am crazy. You said so yourself!

It has nothing to do with the media, the church or any thing else you can think of,

Its your words that need explaining

let me repeat

WW3, The US and EU have been lying and we live in a Orwellian society.

Can you explain how "therefore" those 3 things listed by you indicate that the Asians have listened to your claim of being God?

I have no problem explaining or elaborating things if you want, but from your shoes, you read this as the ramblings of a crazy guy.

And there you go again, You might think such because of all the use of words like delusion.

Its not rambling but follows a design that my hypocritical eyes can see because........ censored........ Knowledge not for public consumption........

Why do you think I reply the way I do?

Do you think that I think you are crazy or that I know you are onto something but going about in a direction that will keep what needs to be exposed hidden?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
I have read your posts and that is why I said what I did based on reading your posts.

Oh. Well, thank you for hearing me out. I just want We the People (and this is All the World's People) to realize that Life can be so much better if We would only unite to build a better tomorrow. (Like the starving Africans aren't starving because of a lack of fertile farmland, but because their dependence on food is used as a system of control by their corrupt government that is sponsored and backed by corporations and Western governments.)

It has nothing to do with the media, the church or any thing else you can think of,

Its your words that need explaining

let me repeat

WW3, The US and EU have been lying and we live in a Orwellian society.

Can you explain how "therefore" those 3 things listed by you indicate that the Asians have listened to your claim of being God?

Yes. If Asia went to War with the world (and at this present time, you and I do not have any knowledge of such), they only did because the corrupt American government threw me in jail for nothing more than exercising my constitutional rights. And, remember, in this hypothetical world (where War is currently being waged), I would also happen to be Abraham Lincoln, so it definitely was not a misinterpretation of the Constitution on my part (unless you make the argument that Abraham Lincoln is wrong which historians and others do make).

And there you go again, You might think such because of all the use of words like delusion.

Its not rambling but follows a design that my hypocritical eyes can see because........ censored........ Knowledge not for public consumption........

Why do you think I reply the way I do?

I do not know why anyone is even replying to me lol (I mean, on this thread).

Do you think that I think you are crazy or that I know you are onto something but going about in a direction that will keep what needs to be exposed hidden?

Here, I will return to reality how everyone else sees it. In other words, I am NOT assuming I am God.

It is logically impossible for the Japanese to have surrendered. Yes, the populace might be fooled, but as we can see with our own government, it's not the populace we should be worried about. In fact, it wouldn't even take that much propaganda to get the Japanese back on-board with the defeat of America.

So reality, how you and I "factually" know it, tensions are building up in Asia. Sooner or later, we'll be at War with China and Russia and Iran. Then, Japan will build up Her military, and She will join them. And that has nothing to do with me being God or King Solomon because if I was God or King Solomon, then World War 3 has already started.

And, again, I can see ALL angles. Another reason I could have these delusions is because my mind works faster than I can consciously process. In other words, the Empire of Japan declaring War against America in 2014 is the only mathematically correct solution you could make. That is, 70 years is just tooooo long to restore Honor. 69 years is at the border. And the Kojiki and Emperor Hirohito's "surrender" speech, and yadda yadda.

Since this is now in the "grey area" thread, I figured I should drop that alternate explanation than that "I am Emperor Hirohito" lol.
edit on 13-5-2014 by iosolomon because: formatting typo...again! I added in an extra [ quote ]

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Perhaps this is all the result of some anxiety

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Come on guys it is so obvious he doesn't think he is God nor is he mentally unwell...he is just bull#ting and we are feeding it.
Just let it die and he will go away.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I thought of you today while watching the news:

www.cnn.com... c2

"I heard someone rattling the door in a violent manner and screaming started: 'Let me in, let me in, I'm (expletive) God. You have to let me in‎. Let me in,'" Marion said. "I saw a young ... male in his 20s, no older than 30, blue oxford shirt with a black sling backpack, get into a large racing green landscaping truck. He backed it out of visitors space ... began ramming the building ... smashed through first section of atrium...The last thing I saw, the truck was fully in the lobby."

Marion said he never saw the suspect get out of the truck. The building was evacuated as officers searched for the suspect. No injuries were reported. Police said the truck was stolen Tuesday from a subcontractor with the State Highway Administration.

You have to understand that with claims of being God, these types of situations develop when one believes themselves to be the creator. This is how cults and crazies are created.

I am not calling you either, however, this news is the exact thing that I, and I am sure many others worry about when someone claims they are God.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

You have to understand that with claims of being God, these types of situations develop when one believes themselves to be the creator. This is how cults and crazies are created.

I am not calling you either, however, this news is the exact thing that I, and I am sure many others worry about when someone claims they are God.

LOL @ the article.

Yes, there is no Constitutional right to being violent (unless it is in self-defense).

Perhaps, I will just stick with King Solomon and Abraham Lincoln reincarnates. To be technical, I am only God when I die. I am merely the Son of God while alive.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If you are not lying and not just trolling us I really feel sorry for you.
You must really hate yourself to take these other persona's into your head.....what have you done to make yourself hate the real you?.
Did you do something to someone once? or is it others don't like the real you so your mind invented all the other persona's?.
I pity those whom hate themselves and make up a reality which is not real...a life wasted again get help.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why are you so cruel god, why you don't make me win the lottery?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Why are you so cruel god, why you don't make me win the lottery?

So that you could end up committing the sin of greed, and be sentenced to burn in Hell to purify your Soul? I don't know...I guess if you want to go to Hell, God should let you, no?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Oh stop with the threats even If you believe the tripe you type no one else does. Neither do you really or you would have taken my bet.
You have committed many sins in this thread....If hell exists (it doesn't) you are going there...to the deepest pits. lol
edit on 13-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Oh and still only 1 star lol 499,999 to go.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

If you are not lying and not just trolling us I really feel sorry for you.

Do not feel sorry for me; rather, feel sorry for yourself; but, more importantly, feel sorry for the 18,000 children under the age of --and that's just under the age of 5-- that died today. You waste your own pity on me.

Just let it die and he will go away.

Lol. A few posts ago I tried asking for the same thing. There are far more important things to discuss than to deal with mocking me for my religious beliefs.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

They are not religious beliefs they are delusions..even the religious here have said so.
If you are God you let those children die you bastard.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

They are not religious beliefs they are delusions..even the religious here have said so.

No one in this thread have established themselves as religious. However, you fail to realize that ALL religions are based off of delusions.

If you are God, you let those children die, you bastard.

I am not the God that created free will. I am merely the God charged with ensuring the sanctity of free will. Therefore, it is still You the People that let those children die, amongst many other horrors in this world.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Oh I already know religion is all either delusional or someone just telling lies to others (like yourself) Iam an anti theist.

Ok I will play...Satan gave us free will...he freed us from the shackles of your slavery. Free will is the best gift mankind was ever given.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
God helps those who help themselves.

Forgive me "god" if I may be so bold as to correct you...

As I said, senility, old age and all that makes it perfectly understandable.

I believe Æsop’s fables was actually referring to "THE gods" and not your holiness...

In the story, a waggoner’s heavy load becomes bogged down in mud. In despair, the waggoner cries out to Hercules for help. Hercules replies, "Get up and put your shoulder to the wheel. The gods help them that help themselves." Æsop’s fables—Hercules and the Waggoner

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Forgive me "god" if I may be so bold as to correct you...

You haven't corrected me, so as much showed that you are naive.

"God helps those who help themselves" is an existential concept. Existentialism is found in the Bible; in particular, in the Book of Ecclesiastes (which is the Book that I authored as King Solomon).

Therefore, and I stress, Life is how YOU make it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
wait thats right. youre king soloman too. You have mines, and lots of gold. Give me some of that gold since you didn't make me win then lottory a few hours ago. Also I just took a nap and what do I see when I wake up. Not a damned mansion around me. You help no one except yourself. lazy god. Can't even take care of your people but yet you want us all to help you win ww3 for asians. OK.

Besides if you are not jack the truck driver then i already know two things about you. you dont have a mullet so that means jesus is loosing the sweet haircut game. And that knocks down your believability to me pretty good right there.

two, it means you know nothing of how its all about the reflexes. if you dont have reflexes then how are you going to even hope to take over the world. he had enough trouble defeating the wing kong let alone the world.

i'm just depressed that god cant do nothing to help me. all i wanted was a little bread. and just one pepsi and you wouldnt give it to me. just one pepsi!!! and you tell me im crazy!!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Can't even take care of your people but yet you want us all to help you win ww3 for asians. OK.

You have already done all that you could to help the Asians win WWIII. It's almost like you wanted Asia to crush you...

i'm just depressed that god cant do nothing to help me. all i wanted was a little bread. and just one pepsi and you wouldnt give it to me. just one pepsi!!! and you tell me im crazy!!

Who is your favorite celebrity? How about I arrange it so that he/she brings you a pepsi and pizza (bread)? I won't be able to do that until the end of this year, but would that cheer you up? I promise, if you can give me patience, I will make it happen before the end of this year.

The reason I can't make it happen now is because I, as a human, have to see if I could put an end to (needless) human suffering. If I, without having to pull the "I am God" card, cannot do that, then this will be a world I shall destroy, and send all of you to the Flames of Hell.

But the deadline is June 4th. If I cannot make a difference by then, enjoy meeting the God of Wrath upon your deaths.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join