It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

The good side is that there are more than twice as many births as there are deaths.

Lookie here : World Population Clock

Two sides to a coin..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

care to mention some of those assumptions

Yes. Psychiatry makes the assumption that there are no ghosts, no souls, no god/goddesses, no spirit world, no after-life, no out-of-body experiences, no extra-sensory experiences, no incarnations, and no reincarnations. How dose psychiatry know all this? Well, psychiatry simply says because it cannot be tested, it cannot be true. That is your religion. Psychiatry is simply another term for the religion of atheism.

And so God speaks

Why Oh why wont his flock listen

Actually, could you postpone this thought until the end of this year? The Asians have listened to Me. Your government has not told you so yet. Why is this so? Because if God's incarnation as an ordinary Human could not unite You the People to put an end to corruption, wickedness, and greed BEFORE You the People know that I am truly God (and that the Asians have already attacked and are winning WWIII), then unfortunately, the Law of God goes that You the People shall burn in Hell.

Therefore, I ask that this question be re-addressed by the end of this year when either You know that I am God or that I know that I was wrong. (By the end of this year, if I am God, You the People will know it to be true.)

This is exactly why its being dismissed.

Is God a racist, Why would he choose to single out The US constitution and not come and give a universal truth?

Or are you getting to it, that the Constitution is universal law?

The Declaration of Independence should be universal Law. I see no reason why it shouldn't be. Of course, this would fall under the philosophy of absolutism. Hey, that would be a cool thread to start under philosophy. "What could the universal Law that absolutists speak of refer to? (like Walter T. Stace).

But I am an American by birth. Therefore, the Constitution is the Law of this Land that I live in. And the Americans fall far short of abiding by both the Law of the Bible, but more egregiously, by their own man/woman-made Laws.

You really don't get out much do you?

I get out here and there. However, I am in constant pain knowing that People are needlessly suffering. I cannot visit any city in this country without seeing People who are in pain. Why would I want to go out in this world? I would rather spend my time promoting my message of truth and hope, and further studying to become more articulate and make a name for myself.

No ATS would one of the last places.

God wouldn't interact through a screen, neither would any other deity.

I don't know about that. I don't think you understand how "incarnation" would work. When God or any Deity incarnates, He/She becomes a Human with ONLY human abilities and limitations. Therefore, this human incarnation of God, who would listen, especially in today's 21st-century society, to a crazy "man" who says, "I am the God of Wrath." Yes, there are some people who would, but they are far and in-between, and it would be unlikely that I would have much interactions with anyone.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

They have come and gone.

Because they were never the real Christ. Many Souls have died on the Cross. I do not blame someone who has had flashbacks to a past life of dying on a cross for mistakenly believing that they must have been Christ.

In regards to iosolomon's post about characterizing anyone who is religious as "mentally unwell, InhaleExhale replies, No just the ones claiming to be God.

Do you not realize that EVERY religion was formed with someone claiming to be God and / or speaking for God? Every religion was based off, by 21st-century enlightenment, delusions...especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And then, there are the Hindus with over 300 million gods and goddesses. And all the ancient religions.

Are you aware that in ancient Greece and other cultures that schizophrenia used to be viewed as "divine"? Today, we view schizophrenia as "psychiatrically unwell." I say that we are worse off as a society than we were a few thousand years ago.

Other religious folk are just fine, its the kind that claim they are God, speak to or for God or try and convert others without interest from the others that are enemies to life and are the cause of suffering in this reality.

I am not trying to convert anyone. You will convert on your own accord when the time comes.

However, other religious folks are worshiping someone else's delusions. You do not see anything wrong with this? So if I get a following of a million, and the religion is passed on, all of my worshipers/followers will be "just fine" to you, but for some reason, I am "mentally unwell"? I think you need to re-read your Constitution, especially the freedom of reality.

It is funny that your quote says, "Our Perceptions become our reality via the choices we make." But you wouldn't be the first hypocrite.

Have heard of the descriptive word 'humble'?

I think I have been more than humble here. The only thing that might not be construed as humble is when I said People will do things my way. But, remember, that is under the reality that you have just learned I am God / King Solomon. But I am still being humble. The rebuke of the wise would do you good to heed.

You have claimed numerous times you are God, Christ and everything else, I think you don't have faith in this and are trying to convince yourself.

Time will reveal to you that I am God. There is nothing I can do now. But, again, the "delusions" I had put this date with a firm before January 1st, 2015. Unlike other schizophrenics or dooms-dayers, if I am truly God / King Solomon, you will either know it by the end of this year, or I will know it that I was wrong.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I am God. I am Allah. I am Shiva.

Perform a simple miracle. Turn my computer off.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

The good side is that there are more than twice as many births as there are deaths.

It does make you wonder, "What are we going to do with all those People?" How many People can the Earth sustain? What about Henry Thoreau who wrote how living in the Woods was one of the greatest experiences Humans can enjoy? At the rate we are headed, there won't be anymore woods for anyone to enjoy...

Two sides to a coin..

Unless it is a "two-sided" coin...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Your wish will be granted in due time. You will come to regret asking the God of Wrath for this.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
Hello ATS!

I am the reincarnations of King Solomon, Abraham Lincoln, Julius Caesar, the Prophet Isaiah, the Prophet Daniel, Emperor Hirohito, Emperor Yama (an ancient Chinese Emperor who 20 million Chinese are direct descendants of), a Russian Czar (who killed the doctors for failing to heal), Emperor Kefka (from FFVI, but that was based off an ancient Korean Emperor), Krishna, the "original" Dali Lama, and Jesus Christ.

I am God. I am Allah. I am Shiva.

how can you be sure?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Not so good. I am still finding my way. I am also in deep mourning. Millions have died in the past two years, and millions more will die by the year's end. I do not have anyone who I can really talk to about this since they look at me like I am crazy. A few of my friends will hear me out, but they just find it funny that I think this.

Oh well.

So why don't you intervene, do something?
You have the power to stop all of the suffering, so do we but for thousands of years we haven't.
We need you, speak to the masses, show yourself to be real - we are listening.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

True. I agree. Overpopulation will become a major problem.

One of the many problems here on Earth that God doesn't seem to give a s* about...

No offense.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I will bet it will not have 5 million stars...In fact lets put money on it a grand says you don't.....
Back your words up.
Also you are new and many here have seen nonsense on ATS like this for ages....none have predicted right and unfortunately you will not be the last.
I just hope you see through the woods through the trees one day and I hope it doesn't hit you hard and you end up harming yourself or oothers when you realise you are not any of those people listed in the OP.
I have seen the Messiah complex and how hard people take it when they realise they are not...ain't pretty.
Again get help for the sake of yourself and others around you.
edit on 12-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Both of you realize this thread was in a forum that does not have stars functionality right?

Now where are my stars...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Your wish will be granted in due time. You will come to regret asking the God of Wrath for this.

Nice threat lol.
No one believes you this thread is entertainment for many here.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Erm he now has one star.... only 499,999 to go lol.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

How long has it been since you slept? More than two hours at a time

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Do you take any medications for that multiple personality disorder?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I will bet it will not have 5 million stars...In fact lets put money on it a grand says you don't.....
Back your words up.

If I am correct, your money will mean nothing to me. I will be more than happy to wager money if you will wager jumping through flames or surviving a rip current. I actually have a wager with my best friend who is a vegan that he eats meat. Again, your money will mean nothing to me because I will have all the money in the world by the time I reach 5 million stars.

Also you are new and many here have seen nonsense on ATS like this for ages....none have predicted right and unfortunately you will not be the last.

Yes. That is why there is no use in me preaching to be God. Instead, listen to me preach that we should start American Revolution II.

I just hope you see through the woods through the trees one day and I hope it doesn't hit you hard and you end up harming yourself or oothers when you realise you are not any of those people listed in the OP.

I look forward to your response by the end of this year. You have hurt King Solomon's feelings. He says, "Everyone rejects me. I am King Nothing!"

I have seen the Messiah complex and how hard people take it when they realise they are not...ain't pretty.
Again get help for the sake of yourself and others around you.

Lol. When I realize I am wrong, I will merely readapt the religion I have formed, and proclaim that God told me Bob Marley was the Lord. The Holy Land is Jamaica. So no harm will come my way. The "delusions" I received came from God, and I will patiently wait until I die to ask God why He gave me such delusions.

In the meantime, I will not stop my fight to build a better tomorrow.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

So why don't you intervene, do something?
You have the power to stop all of the suffering, so do we but for thousands of years we haven't.
We need you, speak to the masses, show yourself to be real - we are listening.

I have tried to do all that I can to intervene. This website is not the appropriate venue to promote change, at least, not while I am still a new user. I have contacted the NAACP, the Light Party, various Muslims organizations, economists who have similar ideas as me, authors who have similar politics as me, etc. etc. etc. I even went to "Tent City" where People are living in tents to ask them to march with me to start the Peaceful Revolution. They were too scared to know where the next meal would come from to want to leave. Life is so dear to them that they clinged to the little hope they had.

But do not listen to me because I claim to be the Son of God, listen to me because of the merits of what I have to say. The answer does not lie within me, it lies within You!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

How long has it been since you slept? More than two hours at a time

Lol. That's a funny question you asked. I get 56-64 hours of sleep a week. Sometimes, I only get a few hours, but that's very rare. When I sleep six hours a night, I make it up with a nap or longer sleeping later in the week.

I noticed that some of the more Wrathful characters are more awake when I am less awake. It is funny that you pointed out such a correlation.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Chazam

Do you take any medications for that multiple personality disorder?

Do you take any medications for the delusional world you live? I bet you get your daily dosage of pesticides, three times a day in.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Good for you wanting to make the earth a better place but you will not get anyone following you when you claim to be all those people. People think you are bat # crazy..just be yourself.
Oh andhow did I know you wouldn't take the bet? that is because you don't actually believe the BS you bleat either.
Iam not allowed to say the T word but you are one.
Anyhow Iam out of this thread, I left the mental health profession for a reason and this just feels like a day back at the ward.
So enjoy...just don't hurt yourself not anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join