It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chazam

Do you take any medications for that multiple personality disorder?

Do you take any medications for that delusional world you live in? I bet, like the good little boy you are (since it would be in real poor taste for a female to ask this), that you do! You take your dosage of pesticides 3x a day. Mommy and Daddy will be proud when you get your cancer or diabetes or heart disease. would not want to disappoint them, now would we?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have a question. Since you are like the dali lama's original incarnate is that sorta like being the kid in that movie the golden child? I'm curious is it the same phenomena with you.

Also, can you turn into a bird ( the dawrf macaw is my favorite) and spy on people when they are sleeping by sitting in their window? SO that you can communicate with them through their dreams? Dude it would be sweet if you were like that kid in the golden child. cause then you would have something waaaaay better then all of asia's gods and people with you. You would have eddie murphy before aliens abducted him and forced him to do crappy movies against his will as part of their plan to take over the earth. (The same rogue aliens from Arcturus recticulum that turned michael jackson into a white guy.) And that crazy guy with the one bugeye who always look homeless in every scene. He would be way cool to have as a side kick.

If not, then what can you tell me about the chinese emperor you were related to. Is he the one that defeated lopan and sent a curse on him for all of eternity, where he must marry a chinese girl with eyes like creamy jade, but to appease his demon the god of the west he must sacrifice her. If thats the case then I have to warn you. That demon lopan is back and he's causing big trouble in san franciscos china town. Some say once he appeases the god of the west he will become immortal and rule the world from beyond the grave. If you want to take over the western world you need to stop this guy.

PS I feel stupid now because I just found out that you are already on the scene as jesus new incarnation posing as a mild mannered truck driver named jack. Please tell me I don't have you confused with somebody else. You are all these people right?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
I noticed that some of the more Wrathful characters are more awake when I am less awake. It is funny that you pointed out such a correlation.

It's because delusions are the stronger when you lack sleep.

If you stay awake long enough, you will even hallucinate.

That's why I advised you to turn off the computer, go outside, exercise, and sleep more.

The "delusions" I received came from God, and I will patiently wait until I die to ask God why He gave me such delusions.

You are god, ask yourself sherlock.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chazam

Do you take any medications for that multiple personality disorder?

Do you take any medications for that delusional world you live in? I bet, like the good little boy you are (since it would be in real poor taste for a female to ask this), that you do! You take your dosage of pesticides 3x a day. Mommy and Daddy will be proud when you get your cancer or diabetes or heart disease. would not want to disappoint them, now would we?

You mad?

Delusions are opinion held despite proof of the opposite, like that you are god.

The world is not a delusion as we can touch it and it is comfirmed by the 7 billions human sharing it.

Your delusion of being god is not shared, you are literally the only one to think so. Even your friends think you are funny.

You are deluded, the world we live in is not a delusion. Sorry that makes you angry.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

Yes. Psychiatry makes the assumption that there are no ghosts, no souls, no god/goddesses, no spirit world, no after-life, no out-of-body experiences, no extra-sensory experiences, no incarnations, and no reincarnations. How dose psychiatry know all this? Well, psychiatry simply says because it cannot be tested, it cannot be true. That is your religion. Psychiatry is simply another term for the religion of atheism.

Really, So you are a psychiatrist?

My psychiatrist thinks differently and makes no such assumptions, If you are a psychiatrist then I guess some psychiatrists can and do believe such, if not could you give some examples of psychiatry making these assumptions.

Actually, could you postpone this thought until the end of this year?

No,

Its there, It cant be erased and postponed to your suiting.

The Asians have listened to Me.

Your government has not told you so yet. Why is this so?

Because at this point in time I don't speak or listen to any governing bodies when I can govern myself.

Therefore, I ask that this question be re-addressed by the end of this year when either You know that I am God or that I know that I was wrong.

I know.

You are the one that says you are but don't know.

Why would I want to go out in this world?

Because you see so much suffering, why wouldn't you want go out and try and ease the pain even though its creates a great pain for yourself, thats called sacrifice.

I am in constant pain knowing that People are needlessly suffering. I cannot visit any city in this country without seeing People who are in pain.

Why help when you can

I would rather spend my time promoting my message of truth and hope, and further studying to become more articulate and make a name for myself.

Thanks for insulting all of humanity in my opinion after what you can see but choose to complain instead of act.

I don't think you understand how "incarnation" would work. When God or any Deity incarnates, He/She becomes a Human with ONLY human abilities and limitations. Therefore, this human incarnation of God, who would listen, especially in today's 21st-century society, to a crazy "man" who says, "I am the God of Wrath." Yes, there are some people who would, but they are far and in-between, and it would be unlikely that I would have much interactions with anyone.

I am not saying you are not God because you cannot perform miracles, I said the opposite actually, I said you could walk on water and raise the dead and that wouldn't convince me of your divinity.

Its not what you can or cant do or think you know or don't know based on events that should be clear by the end of this year.

I know what I know and don't know, your attempts at telling me and others what we know and don't know is enough to know that you are extremely confused.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

When God or any Deity incarnates, He/She becomes a Human with ONLY human abilities and limitations.

You know, you could be unto something.

Now tell me. If this was the case, literally anyone could be an incarnation of God right now because there's nothing particular about a human VS an incarnated deity.

Actually, it could even be that we are ALL incarnations of God. That's why so many like you feel they are (you are! just not the only one). That's why people say "God is in your heart". That's why wisdom says "treat your neighbor like yourself".

Because we all are life, love, god incarnated. You too, but not more than me or anyone.

Prove this wrong.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Do you not realize that EVERY religion was formed with someone claiming to be God and / or speaking for God? Every religion was based off, by 21st-century enlightenment, delusions...especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And then, there are the Hindus with over 300 million gods and goddesses. And all the ancient religions.

this is very telling.

Yes I realize you are jealous of power, mind control and other tools used to control.

You want to start your own with as God.

If you had an original idea or message many would listen, you say nothing of the kind.

Are you aware that in ancient Greece and other cultures that schizophrenia used to be viewed as "divine"? Today, we view schizophrenia as "psychiatrically unwell." I say that we are worse off as a society than we were a few thousand years ago.

You keep saying things to strengthen your beliefs all you want.

We don't view anything similarly,

Yes a few 1000 years ago it wasn't every Tom Dick and Harry claiming to speak, see and be God.

Today humanity suffers and yet all the claimed Gods can do nothing but post on internet forums.

I think you need to re-read your Constitution, especially the freedom of reality.

My constitution is not written and cannot be read, until now, ATS exclusive.

My constitution consists of 1 sentence that comes from God.

Its says

Oppose those that make faceless claims until they come into the light and be seen for what they truly are.

Basically, stand up to deceivers.

But you wouldn't be the first hypocrite.

My hypocrisy gives me insight and I am not afraid of pointing out my hypocrisy, it gives reason to my knowledge of self destruction via self delusion.

Time will reveal to you that I am God.

It already has revealed an essence that I pity you might not realize.

There is nothing I can do now.

Other than spread your truth right?

edit on 13-5-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
NOBODY EVER better give me ANY guff about my Klingon stuff,not when these lulus show up.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I have a question. Since you are like the dali lama's original incarnate is that sorta like being the kid in that movie the golden child? I'm curious is it the same phenomena with you.

The Dali Lama cannot perform any mircales like the golden child.

You would have eddie murphy before aliens abducted him and forced him to do crappy movies against his will as part of their plan to take over the earth.

It is funny you say this. My first thought to you was something along the lines, "An Eddie Murphy movie? Why would I put myself through watching that?" But I did look up a plot summary, and my life is nothing like that.

If not, then what can you tell me about the chinese emperor you were related to.

The Chinese Emperor who I am the reincarnation of was the Emperor who approximately 20 million Chinese today are direct descendants of. I do not know anything else about his life, except for a horrible trip to Africa and when he returned to China, his throne was replaced. Fortunately, the Chinese were smart enough not to kill him. I have identified him as Emperor Yama.

If you want to take over the western world you need to stop this guy.

The Western World is already taken over.

PS I feel stupid now because I just found out that you are already on the scene as jesus new incarnation posing as a mild mannered truck driver named jack. Please tell me I don't have you confused with somebody else. You are all these people right?

I am not posing as a mild-mannered truck driver named Jack. However, yes, I do claim to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. The Life that was Jesus Christ is busy in Heaven with the thousands who are dying in WWIII. It's a shame, and I get scoffed and ridiculed for this.

None of you know what it's like. But I am sure I will get more wisdom from others to "go seek help."

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Really, So you are a psychiatrist?

No. But when an individual claims these things, psychiatry would call that person "delusional" or attempt to explain it some other way.

My psychiatrist thinks differently and makes no such assumptions, If you are a psychiatrist then I guess some psychiatrists can and do believe such, if not could you give some examples of psychiatry making these assumptions.

Yes, thank you for being anal. That seems to be a recurring theme on this website. Psychiatry would get a lot of heat if it came out and said all that. However, when an individual claims any of those things, that individual is deemed as delusional. Don't believe me? Tell your psychiatrist that you are seeing ghosts.

No,
Its there, It cant be erased and postponed to your suiting.

No problem. I was only asking for your sake. You will be proven to be a fool by year's end.

I said, "The Asians have listened to Me."

WWIII is already being waged. As I have said, the American and European governments have been lying to us. We are living in a "1984" world. Therefore, the Asians have listened to Me when I said I am God.

I said, "Your government has not told you so yet. Why is this so?"

Because at this point in time I don't speak or listen to any governing bodies when I can govern myself.

Lol. You misunderstood my question. It was to take you down my thought path. Of course, your response is good if you assume that I am wrong or mistaken.

I said, "Therefore, I ask that this question be re-addressed by the end of this year when either You know that I am God or that I know that I was wrong."

I know.

You are the one that says you are but don't know.

How can you be so sure?

I said, "Why would I want to go out in this world?"

Because you see so much suffering, why wouldn't you want go out and try and ease the pain even though its creates a great pain for yourself, thats called sacrifice.

I am making a sacrifice communicating with people on the internet. I cannot do anything by myself and without any money. The more I study now, the more money I will make in the future, and quicker I will make a name for myself.

Why help when you can

This country needs re-education. I am doing all that I can to help.

Thanks for insulting all of humanity in my opinion after what you can see but choose to complain instead of act.

All of humanity is responsible for this world. I did not insult, I rebuked.

I am not saying you are not God because you cannot perform miracles, I said the opposite actually, I said you could walk on water and raise the dead and that wouldn't convince me of your divinity.

Good. Because in the future, we will be able to produce nanobot Jesus Christ; ie, a human that can walk on water with the help of technology or raise the dead with the help of technology.

Nanobots can even create the illusion that people have magic. Think of Harry Potter. Imagine that long in the past society had the technology we would eventually have if we can make it to the year 2400 (without any catastrophe), but then, in 2400, we lost the technology, save for a few people. Now, humans in the Harry Potter world would just think this was "magic" when all it is is just sophisticated technology. Yup, humans are that feeble.

Its not what you can or cant do or think you know or don't know based on events that should be clear by the end of this year.

I know what I know and don't know, your attempts at telling me and others what we know and don't know is enough to know that you are extremely confused.

There's nothing I can really say to this until the end of this year. Am I confused, or are you confused? At this time, I would argue that you are confused. But if 2015 rolls around, and the Japanese haven't attacked us, then you would be correct to say I am confused. Why hash this out with you when you could be correct?

Your other reply was interesting. I more or less addressed it here, but some things you said, do not need replying to.
edit on 13-5-2014 by iosolomon because: formatting typo

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts
It's because delusions are the stronger when you lack sleep.

You simply do not know if anyone truly suffers from "delusions." Psychiatry has not proven that. That is one assumption that psychiatry has made. It was aliens!

I said, "The "delusions" I received came from God, and I will patiently wait until I die to ask God why He gave me such delusions."

You are god, ask yourself sherlock.

I see things from all angles. That was in reference to 2015 rolling without incident. The "delusions" I had is that the Japanese attack us this year, and at least 6 cities will have been nuked. Therefore, when 2015 rolls around, and none of that has happened, then I will personally know it was a "delusion" at that time.

Let there be no mistake. All of you are telling me I am suffering from delusions. According to you, 2015 will roll around, the Japanese will not have attacked, and 6 cities will not be nuked. I am not the Emperor of Asia and I am not the God of Wrath and I am not the Second Coming of Christ. That is what all of you have told me. So if I assume you are all right, then I am suffering from delusions, which by the end of this year, I will (personally) know.

Because, again, to me, how do I know this isn't from God? I will not be back on this website saying, "Oh, now it's 2017." The "delusion" I had was for 2014. Actually, the delusion I had was that War already started in 2012 (or 2013)...but by the end of this year, I was ascend the Japanese Throne of Emperor, and you all will know it to be true!

a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

You mad?

Delusions are opinion held despite proof of the opposite, like that you are god.

The world is not a delusion as we can touch it and it is comfirmed by the 7 billions human sharing it.

Your delusion of being god is not shared, you are literally the only one to think so. Even your friends think you are funny.

You are deluded, the world we live in is not a delusion. Sorry that makes you angry.

You seem to be unfamiliar with the maxim, "Just because everyone else believes it to be true doesn't make it so."

I am not mad. I was merely showing Chazam that there are two sides to every coin. Er, two sides to every glass. You see the world as "half-full," and I see it as "half-negative." Who is right, and who is wrong? You have to acknowledge that you do NOT know what happens when you die. And you have to concede that you do NOT know what happens when you are born.

You also have to realize that your science has not empirically studied reincarnation, despite plenty of research opportunities to do so.

edit on 13-5-2014 by iosolomon because: Replying to second post in one message

a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

You know, you could be unto something.

I sure hope so. This is the interpretation that you can find if you carefully read ANY of the world's Holy Books (well, just the ones that are more than a thousand years old).

Now tell me. If this was the case, literally anyone could be an incarnation of God right now because there's nothing particular about a human VS an incarnated deity.

Certain religions expound the view that all humans have a god/goddess potential.

Actually, it could even be that we are ALL incarnations of God.[

Insightful. If you want to learn more about this, check out holy texts of Hinduism, especially the Rig Veda.

That's why so many like you feel they are (you are! just not the only one). That's why people say "God is in your heart". That's why wisdom says "treat your neighbor like yourself".

Yes. Imagine if you knew that someone was, oh, let's just keep things simple, the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln. How would you treat that person? No matter what you might think, you would treat that person better and more respectful than you normally would have. That is NOT saying you would have otherwise disrespected the person.

But, really, the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln, if reincarnation is real, and Abe Lincoln chose to reincarnate, and went to a public school, he would most likely be bullied. Now, do you think ANYONE would bully the reincarnation of Abe Lincoln if they knew that was the reincarnation of Abe Lincoln?

So you see, no one will know who the Second Coming of Christ is. Why? Because Jesus Christ wants to see how you treat one another.

So maybe I turn out to be delusional, but let me assure you, a true and just God would incarnate as a regular ole' human, and no one would know who He was. (And there are female Goddesses who would also do the same thing, and no one would know who She was. But Jesus Christ will take the form of a Man.)

Because we all are life, love, god incarnated. You too, but not more than me or anyone.

Prove this wrong.

I will by the end of this year.

edit on 13-5-2014 by iosolomon because: Reply to third post in one message

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That's why wisdom says "treat your neighbor like yourself".

And I will rebuke this world and say, "It should NOT take God being real for YOU to do the right thing."

Because I am God, and the first thing that People say to Me is, "But God, I didn't know [you were real]." Again, I stress, it should NOT take God being real for YOU to do the right thing.

This is a despicable world. Stop hashing on my claim that I am God. Let's focus on how we can build a better world.

If you want to live in a fantasy or delusional world that we have to accept corruption, wickedness, and greed for the world to work, then go play with Bill Gates or Michael Bloomberg. But this is NOT a world that you can be proud of. And if you are, again, you really are lost to a world of delusion and fantasy.

Enough said on this. I cannot prove to you that I am God until the end of this year, and you cannot prove to me that I am NOT God until the end of this year. So let's stop wasting time on it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Solomon - You mention the Japanese attacking 'us', what other countries are also included with your definition of Asia then? So Japan, China, North, South Korea are all just gonna team up? Like they are all best of buddies right now right..or are all Asian countries the same to you? Sorry but your kinda just sounding like a 12yr old middle class american/British kid who hasn't got a grasp on geography apart from watching 24 or Lost.

edit on 1320142014Tue, 13 May 2014 11:53:00 -050011am513TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thats how the rest of us stay sane.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

South Korea is mini-America. All the others will unite. It will take the denotation of three nukes on the Philippines to get them to awaken.

Call me what you want, but this isn't history fiction, this is history.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a history of the hypothetical future? Don't ignore me. I know you read my post. Now I wanna know are you really named jack. . Do you drive a truck? Do you know lopan? Are you able to turn into a bird? Can you animate crushed soda cans? Are you friends with james hong and if so can you send him to my next birthday party?

Also, I have long hair and am looking for a change in style. Since your jesus and know all about the long hair thing can you give me any recommendation as to what the latest look is in heaven. Also I'm kinda broke, since your jesus and all can you use some sort of jedi mind trick before I go where the barber is like "no charge"

Seriously don't ignore me. If you want to make an army of synchophants where hey do your bidding as the god of asia you are going to have to prove yourself to me and the others. I'm going to the corner store right now to buy a lottery ticket. I'm going right now, and I better win. Make this happen for me or I will proclaim you as a weak lame wannabe god and then where will your uprisng of taoist and shinto gods tying to take over the reptilian controlled world be? I can out crazy you all day, and you're in luck today is my day off. SO answer me or forever be considered not a god.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Tell your psychiatrist that you are seeing ghosts.

What if I already have?

But when an individual claims these things, psychiatry would call that person "delusional" or attempt to explain it some other way.

Only if there is no rational logic to it.

If can show reason and logic to your experiences instead of just saying I am God then no rational thinking person would label you as such unless you wish to be labeled with a disorder.

WWIII is already being waged. As I have said, the American and European governments have been lying to us. We are living in a "1984" world. Therefore, the Asians have listened to Me when I said I am God.

And again

ww3, US and EU lying, we live in story. therefore the Asians have listened to you?

Nothing you are saying here makes any sense, can you maybe elaborate on how the Asians have listened to you?

How can you be so sure?

Because you have posted it multiple times that you are unsure and will know at the end of the year.

I am making a sacrifice communicating with people on the internet.

Please. If you want believe your own lies its fine with me.

You are communicating on the net because you are lonely and feeding your own beliefs and looking for reinforcement.

At least the way I see it based on our communicating and your other posts.

Am I confused, or are you confused? At this time, I would argue that you are confused.

No doubt I am confused

Hence the reason for all the questioning.

You on the other hand, Well you can decide in your own time whether you are or not.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Also you keep talking about wanting to make this place a better place. Well you can start by making my world a better place. WHy does justin beber get to ride around in a lamborghini all day egging houses. That sounds waaaaaaaaaay better than my office 9 to 5. I'm going to go to sleep tonight. I'm telling you if I don't wake up in a M#**$*$%ER F$*(@ING mansion with hot chicks serving my every need, two...neigh...THREE LAMBORGHININS!!! in my driveway and a grotto in the backyard im goi.ng to think your making this whole I am god thing up. If that doesn't happen in the next 18 hours then I'm calling shennanigans on your entire thread. Seriously God, if you want to start making this place a better world then start making it better for me. like now. I'm tired of your lazy ass letting the wolrd go to Crap so that you can hold a chip on your shoulder over the whole satan being smarter than you thing.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a history of the hypothetical future? Don't ignore me. I know you read my post.

I replied to you...

Now I wanna know are you really named jack. . Do you drive a truck?

I already answered this.

Do you know lopan?

The answer to this was a no; it was implied....

Are you able to turn into a bird?

Since I said that my life was not like the movie Golden Child, what do you think the answer to this would be? And if I could turn into a bird, that would be a divine power which I do not have...

Can you animate crushed soda cans? Are you friends with james hong and if so can you send him to my next birthday party?

You're just being silly now...

Also, I have long hair and am looking for a change in style. Since your jesus and know all about the long hair thing can you give me any recommendation as to what the latest look is in heaven. Also I'm kinda broke, since your jesus and all can you use some sort of jedi mind trick before I go where the barber is like "no charge"

That's not how Jesus works...

Seriously don't ignore me.

I didn't ignore you...

If you want to make an army of synchophants where hey do your bidding as the god of asia you are going to have to prove yourself to me and the others.

I would rather have an army of patriots who do their own bidding for the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

Being God is the vanity of all vanities. I do not care for it. I just don't have any other choice.

I'm going to the corner store right now to buy a lottery ticket. I'm going right now, and I better win. Make this happen for me or I will proclaim you as a weak lame wannabe god and then where will your uprisng of taoist and shinto gods tying to take over the reptilian controlled world be? I can out crazy you all day, and you're in luck today is my day off. SO answer me or forever be considered not a god.

I did answer you. Unfortunately, I cannot prove anything to you. If you want proof, travel to mini-America to see the war-torn Nation (that's the correct name for South Korea, which isn't even a country, just a puppet). Otherwise, wait until the end of the year, and you will have all the proof you will ever need. Of course, by that point, I won't need anyone to do my bidding for me.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
What if I already have?

And what medications did he/she offer you? What was the diagnosis? No. You don't need to share that. That's a rhetorical question. Trust me, psychiatry is a sham, and there is nothing wrong with you. I'll prove it to you by the end of this year.

Only if there is no rational logic to it.

There is no logic to psychiatry.

And again

ww3, US and EU lying, we live in story. therefore the Asians have listened to you?

Nothing you are saying here makes any sense, can you maybe elaborate on how the Asians have listened to you?

None of it makes any sense because the media has been lying to you. But none of it makes any sense because I am crazy. You said so yourself!

I'll try to explain it one more time. In 2012, the Asians waged War against America. In 2013, China and Korea valiantly fought against mini-America and America. China and Korea won that War. Well, that battle. The War will not be over until Asia's military is totally wiped out, or America's military is totally wiped out.

I am sorry for anyone who has a loved one in the American military, but they were NOT defending the Constitution. They were defending greed, corruption, and wickedness. No one told you to be such sinners in this country. Repent for your sins.

Because you have posted it multiple times that you are unsure and will know at the end of the year.

That is a good answer. Yes, I will know first-hand that I am wrong by the end of this year. I will make a post on this thread apologizing to the ATS community that I was in error, but also, thanking everyone who humored me. I will do this on January 1st, 2015.

Please. If you want believe your own lies its fine with me.

You are communicating on the net because you are lonely and feeding your own beliefs and looking for reinforcement.

Hey. On other websites, I got 10 people to vote for me as Mayor in the City of Newark (and these are People who took time to come back and say, I voted for you). So I'm not lying when I say that I am using the internet in an attempt to unite We the People and to build a better tomorrow. I am sincere about that.

At least the way I see it based on our communicating and your other posts.

You should read my posts that are not in conspiracy threads, like my political posts or economic posts.

No doubt I am confused

Hence the reason for all the questioning.

You on the other hand, Well you can decide in your own time whether you are or not.

I am sorry for making you confused. I do appreciate you taking the time to talk to me. As I pointed out, I am the crazy guy here, so none of what I say might make perfect sense to you.

I have no problem explaining or elaborating things if you want, but from your shoes, you read this as the ramblings of a crazy guy. And according to you, time will prove you to be right. (Remember, when 2015 rolls around, I will NOT say "Oh, now it's 2016." Nope, the delusions started in 2012 when the first shots of WWIII started. And the delusions end in 2014. By 2016, I become President of the United States, according to the delusions, so we'll see.)

I am really sorry if something confuses you. I would do a better job of explaining it, but I cannot offer you any proof other than "God told me so," and I will concede, that's not very good proof.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join