It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy, 8, Killed Defending Sister From Rapist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

You can't train that out of anyone when the rubber meets the road.

Thats your opinion.

By the way how many big bad men did you beat up when you were six years old?

Not many, huh?

My bet is at that age your parents didn't teach you to fight with murderers down on the tracks either.

Sell it to somebody else.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The doctors have not released any information on the condition of the sister. The sexual assault might or might not have happened. The "brutal rape" might not have happened. According to the original reports the assailant was a white male. But now the evidence appears to point to a black male.

The murder certainly occurred. What cause have to to balk at the notion that a sexual assault was also attempted?

We know nothing more about the 16 year old. His size, his mental capacity, his,,,anything really. Police are not handing out information yet.

Size?

We know he was big enough to crush a child's skull with a brick. How much bigger does he need to be, in your estimation?

"Mental capacity"?

Seriously?

Kid kills one kid and tries to rape another, and your wondering what his IQ might be? Does a low one make his crimes OK? Does it restore anything to a shattered family?

But here on ATS, he is tried, convicted and condemned to the slowest and most painful journey imaginable to the lowest of corners of hell.

ATS will have nothing to do with his residence in the afterlife, nor his journey to get there.

A meat slicer set on shave cycle?

I'm with you on that at least - that one got to me. I would prefer it be done with a rusty sardine can lid, and to first get the guy doing it drunk, so that his hand shakes a lot. Meat slicers have very sharp blades, and don't produce nearly enough pain for this case.

edit on 2014/5/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
We need to take the illegal spying operations and the Department of Homeland Securities' reach and reverse it and start preventing crimes like this. Such as the movie "Minority Report". We know we're being mind read.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Boy, 8, Killed Defending Sister From Rapist

The family of an 8-year-old boy beaten to death as he tried to defend his 12-year-old sister from a brutal rape gathered outside their home Friday, grappling with the details of the vicious attack. They leaned on one another, crying, shaking and struggling to understand the loss of little Martin Cobb. "He was a lovely little boy. He didn't deserve this," said Geraldine Pitchford, the children's aunt, choking back tears in front of the family's home in Richmond's working-class Southside. Martin's mother was too distraught to come outside. "I'm still trying to make sense of this senseless crime," Pitchford said. "I couldn't fathom the thought of this ever happening."

The neighborhood's calm was shattered Thursday, when police rushed to the home at 6:30 p.m. The brother and sister had been playing on train tracks behind the family home's backyard. The suspect approached the pair, who often played together, and attempted to sexually assault the girl, police said. Martin tried to help his sister, and the suspect struck him in the head with a brick, NBC station WWBT reported. He died at the scene. His sister was recovering Friday at VCU Medical Center and was feeling "OK," the family told NBC News.

Deepest sympathies for the family and much respect to this little man who gave his life trying to save his sister. Hopefully the person who did this will be found. Anyone who would do this to children should get the death penalty. If they put him in general population chances are he wouldn't live to be executed.

...and be beaten to death in the most horrific way.....

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We need more men in our society like this.

All the oversized boys in our society need to take note of this little man.

Bravo to him, may he enjoy his place in Heaven.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: StellarX

Blaming rapist for having the 'urge' to want to 'prove' their power over their much weaker victims is about as useful as blaming other people for whichever intestinal cancer we may be suffering from; it wont ultimately make you better and it does nothing to address the cause. Personal responsibility is great but it has to be taught like most other things.

There simply are not adequate words for a response to this drivel, and the rest of your drivelous post.

Who would YOU blame for a rapist? the corner grocer? The newspaper boy for delivering the news? Not me - i place the blame for actions on the actor. I don't look around for someone else to pin the blame to in an effort to excuse the behavior.

There ain't no excuse for it.

maybe you could start some sort of fund to provide rapists everywhere with milk and cookies when you tuck them in at night.

That would appear to be about your speed.

We would have to agree what the cause IS before even having a hope of addressing it. The action, on the other hand, can be and has been for millennia before today handled forthwith, and when done properly, that individual never transgressed again.

Some people simply have no business existing in a functional society, and that society has to protect itself from psychopaths of that sort. If it does not, it will not function long. Today's "kinder, gentler" society will not last long if it does not learn to defend itself.

It's psychopaths will brick it in the head like a child. It will never mature.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You can't train that out of anyone when the rubber meets the road.

Thats your opinion.

And it's borne up by my observation.

By the way how many big bad men did you beat up when you were six years old?

Not many, huh?

According to the reports, the boy was 8, not 6. By the time I was 8, I was always armed, and undergoing hand-to-hand combat training. Not the sort where you get to wear pretty pajamas and jump around on mats, though. There were no pajamas or mats involved. No one said to yell "KIAI!" or any of that silly spirit crap. it was 100 percent physical. "Aim to do as much damage and inflict as much pain as you can for your weight, and here's how to maximize it", and "you don't hurt folks that don't desperately need hurting".

How many? You don't really want to know, nor would you believe. I presume that was meant to be a rhetorical question. I did not have the grandest of childhoods, but I'm looking forward to my second childhood. I hear it's more fun the second time around.

My bet is at that age your parents didn't teach you to fight with murderers down on the tracks either.

My mom didn't, but my dad did. With a vengeance. I guess he figured I was going to need it later in life, and boy, was he right!

Sell it to somebody else.

I usually do. You can't afford it at the prices I charge.

edit on 2014/5/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Parents, teach your kids to run away and get help screaming as loud as they can? Not try and attack someone much stronger than they.

If that little boy had started running toward his house and yelling this might have ended differently.

Absolutely. The last thing a rapist wants is attention while he is committing his crime. He might have abandoned the attack in order to protect himself from discovery.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You sound ridiculous. Stop.

No eight year old can fight an adult, period.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Chuck?

Is it really you?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
First of all deppest condolences for the family and what a brave little fella.

To all those wishing castration and the death penalty, I do agree but there is one thing I think we (humans) need to consider.

If someone is sick enought to be able to kill someone and rape someone, there is no deterrent, they are sick. I believe detterent only works in certain situations - where someone can make a choice, bank robbery perhaps. Its like saying to a person who want sex with children that the thought of the death penalty will make them think twice. I am pretty sure they would really wish they didnt find children arousing.

Similar to forcing homosexualls in the closet - in some cases they "come out" big time, you cant change that mindset with threat of murder.

So we should look for a new approach, I dont know the answer, what I do know is any custodial sentence isnt going to cure someone of being a paedophile - so if caught, for the sake of society they should never be set free until a cure can be found.

It is not a detterent because you cannot deter sick people with sentences, its an acceptance that these people are wired wrong and they should never be free once caught.

Unfortunately, I dont believe in the ability to section them before they have offended, but once they have, there should be no way out of the system until we find a cure.

I would happily pay more tax for more permanent prisons.
edit on 4-5-2014 by SirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: buster2010

As for the filth that killed him, and molested his sister? I hope that the perpetrator is found and bought to the most complete justice available, legal or otherwise.

Personally, i hope its the 'otherwise' that catches up with him first.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: StellarX

And how many people will support the mother of murderer?

Honestly, tough. She can just deal with it. At least he wasnt raped and murdered.

Wait until he gets to jail...i hope he gets what he deserves..and they treat him like a bitch.

As far as the boy NOT running away, i'd say adrenalin kicked in and 'fight or flight' took over. He chose the first option and elected to protect his sister.
8 years old and already much more of a man than many 20 year olds that walk the streets now.
The world has been robbed of someone who would have no doubt made it better.

edit on AM7Sun20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

seen several eight year olds here in asia who are quite capable of defending themselves against an adult as they start young learning martial arts in the traditional manner.
Trained mine as they were growing up same as was trained by my father and grandfather when I was young.
Even so I wont train a student outside my clan and definetly would never accept a non-japanese as a student as its a great responsibility and the teacher accountable for the character and actions of the student.

In western countries things are different .. parents dont teach their children ..

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
oops.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When my daughter was 5 she did try to physically stop her dad from beating me up... and this was with me teaching her to run and hide her entire life.

Instead she runs to stop him.... sometimes you cannot teach a child something that goes against their nature and their feelings in the moment in question. No matter the age.

edit on 4-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Absolutely. The last thing a rapist wants is attention while he is committing his crime. He might have abandoned the attack in order to protect himself from discovery.

Thank you, kindly. Another voice of reason singing out.

You are the first person here to reply (to me) with that direct observation that a child screaming for help is the best way to scare off predators.

Like , WOW…

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Fair play to the kid.
Went out like a man.
There's a lot to be said for acting when needed and to hell with the consequences.
Yes, he's dead. But we all end up that way in the end.
He can have had few regrets unlike the vast majority when their time comes.
RIP kid, you earned it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Poor little guy. I hate reading stuff like this. It really makes me hate humanity even more than I already do. Why do some humans do what they do

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Anyone can fight anyone. The only thing that stops them is lack of heart. This boy at least did not lack heart - he had more of it than many grown men I've run across. What he lacked was training.

It was not an adult he was fighting. "Adult" implies a mature human. His assailant was neither.

I don't care how much bigger your opponent is than you are - I don't even care what species your opponent is, if you start taking out joins and the ability to breathe and/or see, you'll eventually wear him down to your size.
If you have enough heart.

And training.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join