It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
also just a little note adam lanzas dad was involved in a libor case funny that ill share a link s0on

source
edit on 05/09/2013 by leopardpimps because: link banned

just a quick google throws up tons google search
edit on 05/09/2013 by leopardpimps because: just an add

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
National Security!!!

lol

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
also why knock the school down? , and why is there no police phone call recordings they did this for 911?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Sure, it was reported late in 2012 that sequencing his DNA was the plan. But other than this Andrew Solomon piece (and you really might want to explore him further), where is there evidence that anyone, anywhere is actually sequencing Adam Lanza's DNA?

If you want to take this at face value, that's your right. I don't. Period.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Long history of that outside of the McCarthy Era. In fact, that was just a replay of the Red Scare in the 1920's, which basically led to the development of our agencies and Hoover was basically raiding fairly indiscriminately. Really fascinating things occurred in that time period that apparently weren't worth teaching in school. Japanese-American Interments would be another one that comes to mind. Did you know that most of the internet censorship in China is initiated by citizen reporting?

See something, say something--I see that on the commuter train every time I ride, complete with an ethnically diverse set of people looking at me with suspicion. That poster just thrills me to no end. One thing that I know is that I don't fear my neighbors. I actually like them very much.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

As you said, I'm new here. Yes I was unaware that I can't say what I think on this forum, which is sad in itself. But does that classify me an instant "shill" as you said, or someone who truly believes what he is saying? That's what offended me; being labeled and attacked when you don't even know me.
By the way, if you'll take the time to see my first post in this thread, you'll see what I used as "facts to back up what I'm saying".
edit on 2-5-2014 by LrdRedhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquitesure

Sure, it was reported late in 2012 that sequencing his DNA was the plan. But other than this Andrew Solomon piece (and you really might want to explore him further), where is there evidence that anyone, anywhere is actually sequencing Adam Lanza's DNA?

If you want to take this at face value, that's your right. I don't. Period.

You're asking where the results of a genetic sequencing of one of the most despised mass killers are on the thread where the heavy redaction of the FBI's investigation in regards to the same individual is being discussed? Are you for real? Did you think they would publish that but redact the heck out of the rest of the investigation? If you can't fathom the irony in asking for that when a basic psychological profile was heavily redacted is being discussed in the same thread, I have nothing further to say to you.

P.S. I gave you three links, one of which included a link to the Public Library of Science journal's article on the subject.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

i'd usually be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and i don't expect you to understand(but if you do, that's awesome), but i've been here a LONG time, and i've seen it far too many times. new people sign up, SPECIFICALLY to post things that are absurd, crazy, or against T&C...they sign up specifically to disrupt conversations....now i'm not saying that you are a paid disruptor, but given the history of such things, i'm sure you can understand how a certain degree of suspicion would be focused on you..

it's not that you can't say what you think, it's that you can't make baseless assertions, without concrete proof...especially about things like this..

when it comes to sensitive subjects like sandy hook, we can only assert what we can prove..

if you are genuine, and it was a n00b mistake, then i apologize for offending you.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: leopardpimps

Thank you! At least someone sees what I see. It's not rocket science to figure it out. So much cognitive dissonance everywhere.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Why was there a need to redact anything?

originally posted by: th3dudeabides
There is no reason why a school shooting should be so heavily redacted.

originally posted by: BlindBastards
Why? It doesn’t seem to be a “national security” sort of issue, so why all the secrecy?

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
What is the point of censoring information when it could not possibly be classified?

originally posted by: cosmicexplorer
Why would any of it be redacted? That makes absolutely no sense at all...

I was curious and typed "911 and sandy hook similarities" in Google...

The #4 result turned up an interesting comment:

I wonder what the motivation is. Perhaps they wanted a civil war and too few people had woken up during times of OKC and 9/11. Perhaps these things just instill fear of government which maybe a more powerful fear than anything else. Jaques Ellul, sociologist and author of "Propaganda: The Shaping Of Mens Attitudes" (which is much better than Bernays much earlier book) explains that fear makes one more susceptible to propaganda.

Sandy Hook Was a Drill

45 of 46 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Monumental!, January 22, 2005
By Adem Kendir (Canada) - See all my reviews

Ellul's study still stands out as one of the greatest achievements in the history of the study of propaganda, in terms of how it is practiced, how/why it is effective and how it is inescapable and tied to the very nature of democratic society. Ellul's picture is not a pretty one. He views propaganda as ultimately dehumanizing, necessary and inevitable at the same time. Propaganda, ANY propaganda, regardless of motives or veracity, serves to reduce the individual to function as a meaningless syphon. Whether one agrees with his conclusions or not, it is still a well-argued, compelling and frightening look and modern societies.

Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes - Amazon.com

Link to PDF:
monoskop.org...

Has anyone read this book or heard of the author?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I'm VERY familiar with ATS. I've been a lurker since 2009, just never posted anything until recently. I've seen so many threads derailed off topic into a shill war and I totally disagree with that dynamic on any forum. I can assure you I'm genuine and definitely NOT a shill nor paid to be here. Had you taken the time to talk to me personally about it instead of making several posts that might as well have said, "Hey Look! LrdRedhawk is a shill!" well, I think you get my point.
I accept your apology. I just suggest you try a little more couth with people next time before you start accusing them of things. As far as I'm concerned, we resolved this disagreement and I think we both learned something.

EDIT: By the way, I'll say again... if you look at my initial post in this thread, you'll see the proof I present to back up my claim. It's not "baseless assertions".
edit on 2-5-2014 by LrdRedhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Here's another link, detailing how nobody at UCONN seemed to know anything about the study.

What genetics study?

You seem pretty invested in this theory. Even condescending in your response. I don't wish to assign motives to your behavior, but that is how you come across. Perhaps it would be healthy to take a step back and look at the big picture. Like most of this story, something stinks about this purported DNA mapping element.

I'm willing to consider that his DNA is in fact being mapped and everyone is keeping it hush hush. Are you willing to consider that maybe this was yet another false detail floated without substance? Perhaps to help flesh out this phantom of a serial killer?

I encourage you (and everyone else) to examine all of the provided links. Quite thoughtful and enlightening.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

originally posted by: theMediator

I bet FBI is testing to see how much crap can americans eat before rebelling.

I mean come on, talk about insulting.

If someone would redact a paper like that and give it back with a smile, I would slap them behind the head.

that's the thing....and the federal government has honed this skill to almost an artform.....they're REALLY good at pushing in tiny increments...and in ways that seem innocuous to the majority. they push, and they push, and then when people snap, they paint them as terrorists, or crazy people that wear tin hats, or otherwise paint them in some negative way, to marginalize them, so nobody pays attention when they're thrown in jail, killed, or disappeared.

there's a very strong possibility that their actions will never trigger a real revolt, because the majority aren't angry...or at least not angry enough....the feds are really good at keeping the situation, as a whole, from red-lining....

Maybe not... there are things that happen even close to the 'redline' that are
beyond accurate quantifying in a complex system. You can plug all the variables
into a supercomputer while going through the permutations, and still get one
variable that's not static: individual perception

That's what the PTB don't get--- people and their awareness are presently dynamic,
not static. And although the 'pushes' are presumed within tolerance levels for the
average... you may always get at least one Dorner out of it.
My concern right now is how many whole counties full of people have isolated
Dorners in it who don't know the guy or gal three doors down is of a like mind...

This has nothing to do with tolerance, awareness or intelligence. It's empathy
to and with another that makes you go, "HEy if there are 30 people in this town
who never met and think this is crooked because of expressed identical x,y,z:"
If they push any harder, that tipping point will be from coagulating on 'them'.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Yep, I agree with Daedalus. LrdRedhawk and the like will get this thread shut down in the standard way.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zazen

Nice try. You're late to the debate. Daedalus and I already resolved the issue you're referring to, so stop stirring the pot and get back on the topic of the OP.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: Daedalus

originally posted by: theMediator

I bet FBI is testing to see how much crap can americans eat before rebelling.

I mean come on, talk about insulting.

If someone would redact a paper like that and give it back with a smile, I would slap them behind the head.

that's the thing....and the federal government has honed this skill to almost an artform.....they're REALLY good at pushing in tiny increments...and in ways that seem innocuous to the majority. they push, and they push, and then when people snap, they paint them as terrorists, or crazy people that wear tin hats, or otherwise paint them in some negative way, to marginalize them, so nobody pays attention when they're thrown in jail, killed, or disappeared.

there's a very strong possibility that their actions will never trigger a real revolt, because the majority aren't angry...or at least not angry enough....the feds are really good at keeping the situation, as a whole, from red-lining....

Maybe not... there are things that happen even close to the 'redline' that are
beyond accurate quantifying in a complex system. You can plug all the variables
into a supercomputer while going through the permutations, and still get one
variable that's not static: individual perception

That's what the PTB don't get--- people and their awareness are presently dynamic,
not static. And although the 'pushes' are presumed within tolerance levels for the
average... you may always get at least one Dorner out of it.
My concern right now is how many whole counties full of people have isolated
Dorners in it who don't know the guy or gal three doors down is of a like mind...

I would give the government far more credit than that, in fact it's probably the only thing they do well. Have you read M. Aquino's AMA? Or his book MindWar?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's an interesting documentary that should be required watching for every living man, woman and child on this planet.

edit on 2-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Very interesting theory at that.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
It doesn't even make sense. It's almost like they are trolling us so we'll just throw our hands up and stop asking for these sorts of things in the future.

I'm willing to bet that there's a LOT more truth to that than meets the eye...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
a reply to: leopardpimps

Thank you! At least someone sees what I see. It's not rocket science to figure it out. So much cognitive dissonance everywhere.

Assuming your theory correct, what do you think would happen if said truth was released? Something on that scale and magnitude would have disastrous consequences to the status quo, more so IMO than the release of government documents on UFO's. How much time/effort and money goes into something like that?

You would have a better chance seeing God than having the real story come to light. In fact, anybody who knows anything (if true) would have there lips sealed tighter than a frogs ass and I'm pretty sure a frogs ass is water tight.
edit on 2-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Guessing at what was redacted, based on that sample; it looks like it is names, addresses and personal information. Why do people want that, need that and for what reason? To bother the victims families, acquaintances, or employers for some bizarre reason?

I'd hope they continue to protect the victims families and innocent parties and I'd question the logic of doing otherwise.

They let all that information out one thing that is for sure in my opinion, is that some sick person will come along and hurt them again. There is no conspiracy here I can see.

I can only imagine how hurtful it truly is to the victims families when they see this stuff on the Internet. Most of it is heartless and ...................

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Ahhhh so the people that are complaining about the redactions want names and addresses so they can stalk the families... Gotcha... Funny because I have never seen anyone requesting addresses... Names is a non issue as they are all released already.

Also how do you deem it names and addresses? What makes you think that? Also whole pages were redacted, I guess this was like a phonebook right? Lmao

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join