It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So can anyone explain how come they have a mugshot photo of Adam, but yet they said he was never in trouble with law enforcement in the past and that he committed suicide after the shootings?

Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School:

• Law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
• Education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
• Current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school
safety officers.

His conclusion after ten months of motivated investigation:

“In my professional opinion, [Sandy Hook was] a scripted event… in planning for maybe two, two and a half years.”

Sandy Hook Game-Changer: Solid New Evidence of a Cover-Up

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I totally agree. I still think it's cognitive dissonance like I said. Everyone agrees that there are more questions than answers in this case. The heavily (more like totally) redacted FBI report in the OP only solidifies the conclusion that they're hiding something where nothing needs to be hidden. I think people have seen enough by now to raise some serious doubt about what really happened, but for them to accept that our government could actually do something so heinous would be the end of their world as they know it. So instead of accepting what the facts present, this debate perpetuates while the perpetrators sit back and laugh at all of us for being so naive... of course the fluoride did us no favors, but that's a whole other topic. Meanwhile they have succeeded in dividing us just a little more.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'd like to know about that video that was posted in this thread of the kids singing at the superbowl (or whatever it was). Does anyone know if that has been debunked yet?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
I'm VERY familiar with ATS. I've been a lurker since 2009, just never posted anything until recently. I've seen so many threads derailed off topic into a shill war and I totally disagree with that dynamic on any forum. I can assure you I'm genuine and definitely NOT a shill nor paid to be here. Had you taken the time to talk to me personally about it instead of making several posts that might as well have said, "Hey Look! LrdRedhawk is a shill!" well, I think you get my point.
I accept your apology. I just suggest you try a little more couth with people next time before you start accusing them of things. As far as I'm concerned, we resolved this disagreement and I think we both learned something.

fair enough...

EDIT: By the way, I'll say again... if you look at my initial post in this thread, you'll see the proof I present to back up my claim. It's not "baseless assertions".

you presented youtube videos....both of which i've seen.

that's not to say that youtube vids aren't admissible as evidence in a situation like this, BUT you need to have MORE....it's also not to say that the vids in question don't RAISE a few questions....the problem is they're too flimsy on their own.

making the claim that nobody died, and that it was all a hoax is EXTREMELY bold...making a claim like that is like trying to kill castro...you better make sure everything's perfect, and make DAMN sure you don't miss...because you'll only get one shot.

(post by LrdRedhawk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

ok, we'll call your thing the "isolated dorner theory of tyranny resistance" ...that has quite a ring to it, i must say...

problem with the isolated dorner model, is that as i said...when one snaps, or a group of them snap, or a group of them protest, they're written off as terrorists, or crazy right/left wingers, or some other kind of thing that sounds bad, and the average dumb american goes back to sleep "oh, what they were shouting about isn't worth paying attention to, because the government, and the news man says they're crazy"

i think, at this point, it would take unedited c-span footage of the president, his cabinet, and the entirety of congress, all in the same room, dropping newborns in an oil drum of fire, whilst pledging allegiance to the UN, and praying to lucifer, before the american people would collectively get angry enough to revolt...angry enough to come together as a nation, and psychically storm D.C. like a human tidal wave, and run these crooks out on a friggin' rail..

anything short of that will just be tolerated by the majority of the people...like so many boiling frogs..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

just so we're clear....i still think(regardless of your intent), that you, and certain other people's comments ARE gonna get this thread shut down..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Here's another good article on it for you...

Multiple Sandy Hook victims seen alive

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I thought we were clear that we were past that? If they decide to shut it down, that's their decision. There will just be 100 more SH threads elsewhere. All I've done is share what I've learned and said what I think. Someone asks for info, I give it. I'm not going to refuse that courtesy just because someone else thinks it's "taboo". It's obvious I'm not guilty of what I was being accused of and I don't need to defend anything. If anything, they'll likely delete all these posts as "drifting off topic", which they are.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
so....
at what murders and war startings (BIG multiple murders) from say JFK, and vietnam, onward has the truth been told...?
ever...
by anyone...

only your vote machine hacking chimpanzee knows for sure

(post by 3mperorConstantinE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hiding the truth as usual.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
How pathetic we are as a society. That so many people accept without question what ever it is that our government feeds us. So many murders so many funerals but no pictures of inside the crime scene. parents didnt even get to identify the bodies of there own children. Not one picture of the "blood stained classrooms" it reminds me of a nother " death" a couple years back where no one saw a body or pictures.......Osama bin Laden buried at sea? ????

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thread do you believe the killings occurred or did not?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Thanks for the links, I'll check them out now. Sorry for the delay I fell asleep.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Well I was more interested in hearing the opposing side to get the other side of the story... Seems the opposing side says they are the siblings which is of course very likely...

I haven't seen anything conclusive to say kids didn't get killed that day... I have seen some dodgey things in the official story though, like how the guns he used kept changing. How the coroner said all the wounds were made by a certain round, then later they said he used a gun that doesn't use that round... So....

I dunno, I'm on the fence for now I guess but one thing I am sure about and that is gov and the media are full of it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It seems to me that the redacted FBI report is protecting either sources or investigative techniques and abilities. There appears to be some very detailed personal/medical references that may be under certain legal or confidentiality confines. The FBI is covering it's own ass.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 3/5/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
NVM again. Sorry about that. My error.
edit on 3/5/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join