It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think the redacted lines are mostly names of people who don't want to be harassed by conspiracy theorists..
edit on 10-5-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

unless the documents in question read like a phone book, i'm having a hard time buying this assessment.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

Nah, just the state of Connecticut bribing other offices to avoid lawsuits over a flawed emergency response.

In addition to state cars blocking the only ambulance route to and from the school, there is the very sticky issue of dispatch consolidation. CT State Police dispatch centers were being consolidated into fewer regional centers; this was causing many problems, by some accounts, to include 911 calls going unanswered, or being put in "pending" i.e. on hold for extended periods of time. Ironically, the Sandy Hook 911 calls included a conversation between one CSP dispatcher and a non-emergency caller, during which call the two discuss how awful dispatch consolidation has been to date. The dispatcher only ends that conversation because so many 911 calls are coming in from Sandy Hook that she finally has to start taking them.

911 calls from the school were going "all over the place" according to Newtown EMS director Maureen Will--the question, of course, being whether earlier 911 calls went unanswered that day.

Regardless, the main elephants in the room remain the lack of ambulances (no relief rigs appear to be present once Newtown's rigs are used up in the first minutes of the response), and the subsequent blockage of the primary egress route.
edit on 10-5-2014 by Zephyranth because: redundancy

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

that is what a real conspiracy/cover up usually is.

much less exciting than some grand conspiracy, but far more likely

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join