It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Could we not use this document to tell those that want to say the official story is not official at all .All based on a official document of course .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Why did they have to make it sound like in the letter that only "troubled kids" like to listen to Japanese Techno music?

That was the only complete sentence left in the whole thing.

I found that one extremely odd!

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Funny how years ago they would only redact classified info, and classified info was for serious national security issues. How could there be any national security issues with a school shooting, unless of course the shooter was another "informant" with ties to the alphabet soup boys.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Would it even be possible for someone to tell me what this document is describing based on the information in it ? I mean other then Jap/music being a issue .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: UnBreakable

How does this comply with the act? Who can force the issue here?

Why would there even be any records with something to hide in the

first place?

I was being sarcastic, obviously the minimal amount of info was released. In order to "force the issue", there is an FOIA appeal process, but I'm sure the end result woukld be just some more obfuscation.

"You may file an administrative appeal if you are not satisfied with an agency’s initial response to your request".

www.foia.gov...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo

That first paragraph has two nouns NOT redacted, "years" and "year."

Five total in both, thanks to a WHOLE sentence being shown!

+13 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The one sentance they didn't black out, I'm calling BS on.

"Adam was always a troubled kid"

No credible and credentialed psychologist or psychiatrist would ever make such a blanket, non-specific statement. Psychologists and psychiatrists totally avoid the word "always" and most would not use the generalization "troubled", but if someone is writing propaganda, yeah these are buzz words that make effective propaganda.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So, there was apparently a mass murder. The suspect is dead, therefore there shall be no trial. And yet they still felt the need to redact the entire thing, more or less? Why? It doesn’t seem to be a “national security” sort of issue, so why all the secrecy?

The government seem to enjoy fuelling and fanning conspiracies and the like on many, many issues. If there’s nothing to hide then just let everyone know the ins and outs and be done with it. Though, if there is something to hide then I can understand the redacting and why it took about two years to complete...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why would they redact ANY information unless it pertained to (alleged) victims' names? Seriously? The alleged Adam Lanza is dead, the alleged mother is dead, are these people still a threat? Is the FBI protecting dead people now for some reason? Why would this massacre be a "state secret" that requires so much redaction? Is there classified information that is contained within Adam Lanza's alleged childhood? I've seen UFO documents with less redaction.

Should there be so many questions surrounding the REPORT, much less the EVENT?

I'll go on record to say that I don't believe anyone died in Sandy Hook Elementary that day. I think the entire event was fabricated.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

It's just one more thing not believe.

Do any other americans get the feeling we're being mind######?
I swear someone is practicing deciet, trying to create a false reality
for the masses. That's why we see this constant campaign of
confusing information, on top of already bizarre event's just
by frequency alone. The resources are available to control
the media, entertainment and spew propaganda out the rear
end. We could be seeing the beginnings of just such a psy op.

edit on Ram50214v11201400000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamhobo

Why even release something like this?! It's completely useless -- unless of course there IS something to hide..

I thought this would offer a nice side by side comparison.

Here we have on of the heaviest redacted pages on the FBI record of the Virginia Tech shooting:

Count how many nouns you find in the Sandy Hook and how many from Virginia Tech. They obviously have something to hide.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
In order to grow mushrooms, they must be kept in the dark, and fed only excrement.

edit on (5/2/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamhobo

Why even release something like this?! It's completely useless -- unless of course there IS something to hide..

Somebody should publish a Mad Libs series all based on redacted government documents.

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I want to try that with my next tax return. It will be heavily redacted, but show that the government owes me a $ 238,589.13 refund.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll

That looks like them puzzles in a newspaper... Honestly why even bother bring this out anyway; IT can't possibly contain that much sensitive information.

crossword?

naah, looks more like mad libs...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We know that the event was a domestic one, allegedly involving a single individual, and the story was told us about how it all happened. So if all of that is true, what is the point of censoring information when it could not possibly be classified? What about such an event could not be released to the public?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The gov. WANT to make it look like there is something to hide. If there is something to hide, that means someting happened at SH that day, when in all reality nothing happened.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is very troubling to say the least. Especially since us folks here in NYS had a rushed through gun law put into effect in the middle of the night because of this Sandy Hook event. None of this passes the smell test, it didn't when it first happened and really doesn't now. I sure hope ats does not drop the ball on this as this is exactly what this site is founded on. Stories like these or should I say events. Something much bigger is a foot here and if people don't see it by now then there is just no more hope anymore...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TKDRL

It's just one more thing not believe.

Do any other americans get the feeling we're being mind######?
I swear someone is practicing deciet, trying to create a false reality
for the masses. That's why we see this constant campaign of
confusing information, on top of already bizarre event's just
by frequency alone. The resources are available to control
the media, entertainment and spew propaganda out the rear
end. We could be seeing the beginnings of just such a psy op.

Not an American here, but i do agree.

It looks like they are trying to divide us more and more from each-other.
As the old saying "Divide and Concur" As long as the masses among each other believe two or more different story's , they will sooner fight each-other ( or doubt ) and makes them easier to control or manipulate.

I believe this phase has started around 911, it was the start of the total war against the people of this planet and a few very influence small groups/families/clans.

I think the basis ( First phase) was made after the second world war, slowly moving people into influential place, in the UN, and local, and international politics, but even more dangerous, influential "non politics" positions and diplomats.

It took around 30 years for the first wave to prepare the treaties and laws... the second generation acted.... and now the third is coming to cash in.

I hope I make some sense.

edit on 2-5-2014 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

(post by LrdRedhawk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join