It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The light from the UFO came through the tiny cracks in the ceiling and walls?
That's what the story says. And that's impossible.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

yes you called them idiots. Look at your post. Lol a thousand veiws? Do you realize how many veiws you need to make any decent money with YouTube? Alot more than a thousand. Try millions.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

Your doing diligent research yet you "dont need to read anything" because you've made up your mind this is fake based solely on the video? Laughable to say the least.

GS

I didn't say I wasn't going to read this. In fact, I am overly sure by the end of this week I will have done more research into this than you ever will. I obsess about these things. I spend about 40+ hours a week obsessing about these types of things.

I said that i didn't need to read the article to see telltale signs of lying, bad investigation skills, a lack of witnesses in a community, and a lack of online reports.

You are the one who is lacking in research if these sort of things are not hitting your radar.

MM
edit on 30-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The light from the UFO came through the tiny cracks in the ceiling and walls?
That's what the story says. And that's impossible.

light beams can pass thru any orifice even a tiny crack. If concentrated enough light can also pass thru solid objects. This is called a laser. So no. Not impossible.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

yes you called them idiots. Look at your post. Lol a thousand veiws? Do you realize how many veiws you need to make any decent money with YouTube? Alot more than a thousand. Try millions.

GS

That's my point here kiddo. He is trying to grow his Channel. yes, I am well aware of how many views it takes to make money. Trust me. I make money off Youtube.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This story is a certain hoax. (Like the crop circle in Northern California, remember that?)

Ludicrous anyone is wasting time with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

Your doing diligent research yet you "dont need to read anything" because you've made up your mind this is fake based solely on the video? Laughable to say the least.

GS

I didn't say I wasn't going to read this. In fact, I am overly sure by the end of this week I will have done more research into this than you ever will. I obsess about these things. I spend about 40+ hours a week obsessing about these types of things.

I said that i didn't need to read the article to see telltale signs of lying, bad investigation skills, a lack of witnesses in a community, and a lack of online reports.

You are the one who is lacking in research if these sort of things are not hitting your radar.

MM

why do you obsess so much? Are you feeling alright? Ofcourse these things are hitting my radar. I am patiently waiting for more information to come to light before I make any claims or come to a conclusion. You should try doing the same.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
This story is a certain hoax. (Like the crop circle in Northern California, remember that?)

Ludicrous anyone is wasting time with it.

ludicrous is calling hoax on a breaking story with limited info and not backing up your hoax claim.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Maybe u should go look up some new age, pseudoscience site, with whole bunch of apparent evidence.

Cause u keep feeding the trolls here, and not in taking anything what the debunking trolls, who are being very polite, are trying to say.

And yes, the hoaxers are idiots.
edit on 30-4-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

GS

MM

why do you obsess so much? Are you feeling alright? Ofcourse these things are hitting my radar. I am patiently waiting for more information to come to light before I make any claims or come to a conclusion. You should try doing the same.

GS

I obsess about this because of something that happened to my family many years ago and it has sent me on a life long quest to know truths.

Now I have read the article on the very small "blog site" that you linked.

Look man...the guy refuses to make eye contact while talking about aliens. But makes eye contact when talking about trucks or making jokes. He also has no evidence to show or witnesses. There was people outside screaming "go back to the stars" but the camera man doesn't even film them or film him trying to film them.

There was calls to 911 and fire Dept, but no record of such. No news coverage. No tweets or FB posts. No finger printed evidence of any kind but marks in soil (that look recent due to them being damp, meaning recently made) when they most likely would be pale and dry.

I'm sorry this no-name investigator running a small channel and blog has captured your trust.

It has had the opposite effect on me.

The guy showing doing telltale signs of lying (looking down and up and to each side when talking about the lie) and there is no witnesses.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

That's very rude of you. Your comments are very telling.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I try to be painfully honest.

What, to violent for you?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

GS

It is not rude to call hoaxers idiots. I also think such people should do jail time.

If this is a hoax (and I assure you it is) then everyone involved is a total scum bag, a liar and an idiot.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

GS

It is not rude to call hoaxers idiots. I also think such people should do jail time.

If this is a hoax (and I assure you it is) then everyone involved is a total scum bag, a liar and an idiot.

MM

oh sure I agree. If it's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

I try to be painfully honest.

What, to violent for you?

have been kick boxing for about 4 years... There isnt much thats too violent for me bud.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

lastly, you seem like a decent guy. My issue isn't with you.

The investigation started two days ago. Where is the content? This failed Youtuber sure in hell got the interview up real quick. Where is the interviews and statements of the others?

Where is his video of questioning local police and fire dept?

Where is the uploaded new content that shows evidence that I would be able to locate and upload within 10 hours of being on the scene?

I find it odd that in the time It takes me to edit, record, write and produce entire musicals...this man can not walk to a door, knock and ask questions to upload.

Odd indeed.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

GS

MM

oh sure I agree. If it's a hoax.

At least we agree there.

That's a good thing.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

O, Im shuttering in fear.

Let me get an AK not hit u with single bullet, and grab the heated barrel.

Cause judging how the the hoaxers lived to tell the tale.

Have fun with ur crap research. Cause u won't be hitting anything soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

O, Im shuttering in fear.

Let me get an AK not hit u with single bullet, and grab the heated barrel.

Cause judging how the the hoaxers lived to tell the tale.

Have fun with ur crap research. Cause u won't be hitting anything soon.

I will thanks. Have a nice day.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Oh and yes...I guess I did call them idiots.

I'm sorry, I didn't see where I did that.

I called them idiots because they were speaking like idiots. And cracking jokes and not making eye contact and telling a story that came off as fake.

MM

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join