It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: Caver78
www.youtube.com...

JC Johnson's YouTube channel, lots of good stuff.

www.facebook.com...

Crypto-Four-Corners page as well of ongoing investigations.

I would encourage some research before the rabid debunking commences. LOL!! There's a lot more going on than has been mentioned in this thread. Some cultural sensitivity would also be in order.

NOW NOW!

How dare you assail the cardinal doctrine of the Unroyal Order of Compulsive Religiously Intense Blathering Debunking!

I don't know if the folks are authentic or not. Haven't watched the whole thing yet.

I just know that the narrative summarized on the thread is consistent with various other goings on of the region per multiple witnesses.

I know that the typical debunker's posts hereon are not usually all that informed; not all that brilliant; not all that thoughtful; not all that insightful; not all that useful, to me.

I know that the typical debunker's posts hereon seem to be from a compulsively rigid "lofty" perspective of being 110% convinced of their dogmatic perfection and pristine certitude.

LOL.

I find the OP interesting and perhaps that it adds a tidbit or 3 not typically included in most such narratives. Time will tell how true such turned out to be.

Agreed. Only time will tell.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: GeminiSky

Hopefully the Federations Brotherhood (or whatever the latest name for that mythical group is)will find another door to knock on.

@jaynkeel:

I agree with every word you typed.

I have notified my contact up in Gallup.
I'll try to head up there today, if not Monday or Tuesday (I'm on duty Thur, Fri and Sat).
Your welcome to join me at Virgie's Restaurant & Lounge 2720 W Hwy 66 Gallup, NM 87301
You know my e-mail, or just look for the old AF guy in a black suburban with gov plates.
Either way, please let me know.
Bo, that goes for you as well.

BTW
Most of my gear is still stowed away since moving from Wright-Patt.
If you have any NVG, thermal, or video gear, bring it.
Just no photos or pix of my crew.

What are you doing investigating with a government vehicle and if you are on a mission for the AF, why are you talkin g about it and inviting strangers to join you?

Come along and see.
Don't you think it's time?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hopefully the Federations Brotherhood (or whatever the latest name for that mythical group is)will find another door to knock on.

@jaynkeel:

I'll try to head up there today, if not Monday or Tuesday (I'm on duty Thur, Fri and Sat).
Your welcome to join me at Virgie's Restaurant & Lounge 2720 W Hwy 66 Gallup, NM 87301
You know my e-mail, or just look for the old AF guy in a black suburban with gov plates.

BTW

What are you doing investigating with a government vehicle and if you are on a mission for the AF, why are you talkin g about it and inviting strangers to join you?

Come along and see.

I absolutely think its time

GS

edit on 30-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Uh no. One time I walked into a room that was you could say extremely well lit. Even had all sorts of liners to keep the light in. But low and behold when the door is closed glowing light would come through the door and even a small crack in the walk. It was a non insulated wall which in sure makes a difference. But light get around.

I still don't believe this story though. Also, another poster claimed that ak's leave no shell casings? Huh?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: FlyersFan

Uh no. One time I walked into a room that was you could say extremely well lit. Even had all sorts of liners to keep the light in. But low and behold when the door is closed glowing light would come through the door and even a small crack in the walk. It was a non insulated wall which in sure makes a difference. But light get around.

I still don't believe this story though. Also, another poster claimed that ak's leave no shell casings? Huh?

Light always gets thru...i think its just hard for this poster to see the light (pun intended)

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: GeminiSky

I feel this is authentic until proven otherwise.

GS

That is your free right. Just know you are basing it off a Youtuber interviewing two people who have zero evidence, in a populated community where nobody else has reported the same.

MM

Not true.
I have reported them here and here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

@jaynkeel:

BTW

Come along and see.

Actually, having been in government for over a quarter of a century and very familiar with the bureaucracy on both the military and civilian side, I'm a bit s skeptical and suspicious that you are less than authentic.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'll give ya one thing Gem.

You are a hell of a host to a thread. You have been under constant attack, some of it rude, and have remained a perfect host.

So thanks for that. Its refreshing. I still think this horse is dead before jot reaches the races, but you at least hold a decent house. Good job man.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Light always gets thru...i think its just hard for this poster to see the light (pun intended)

Like I said .... I'm trying to see it but I just can't.
And that's not because I disbelieve in visitations .... I absolutely do.
It's just the story isn't making it for me. That's all.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'll give ya one thing Gem.

You are a hell of a host to a thread. You have been under constant attack, some of it rude, and have remained a perfect host.

So thanks for that. Its refreshing. I still think this horse is dead before jot reaches the races, but you at least hold a decent house. Good job man.

MM

Why thank you mister mask...I sure try not be too reactive. In the end rude people end up looking foolish...

GS

edit on 30-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I feel this is authentic until proven otherwise.

GS

That is your free right. Just know you are basing it off a Youtuber interviewing two people who have zero evidence, in a populated community where nobody else has reported the same.

MM

Not true.
I have reported them here and here.

Sir, Mexico has been a UFO hotspot for a very long time. One can even say hundreds of years.

I am not debating that. I am purely asking why the hell is there no evidence? I left a comment on the channel about it and got the run around (and of course a nod to low budget out of pocket needs).

Fact remains, give me my choice of three ATS-ers and three plane tickets, and we would solve this in under 10 hours, complete with the footage needed to get this clear for all to see.

I asked why he didm;t ask questions of the neighbors, he brings up "privacy issues" and "low budget".

Privacy!? This is WW3!!! Us Vs THEM! And how much could jot cost to walk across that parking lot and knock on a door?

No bullet casings shown, no bullet holes shown, no witnesses presented in a populated area to report on ground shakes and laser wars, no police reports, no tweets, no FB posts...zero.

A fart in the dark...this alien war.

Nobody can find evidence more than two people sitting in a room talking in the most obviously dishonest of tones and patter.

You got a kid? Ever see him/her explain a lie? Ever watch their eyes? If so...watch that guy talk. Eyes to the floor or away into space when talking about the aliens. But as soon as he makes a joke or mentions something earthly he makes eye contact.

I dunno what you know about "questioning tactics", but sir...this story has little reason for it to be taken serious.

But thanks for you ATS thread links...

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

@jaynkeel:

BTW

Come along and see.

Actually, having been in government for over a quarter of a century and very familiar with the bureaucracy on both the military and civilian side, I'm a bit s skeptical and suspicious that you are less than authentic.

What ever.
Time to take your own medicine doc, come along and see for yourself.
If not...troll along

p.s. I gave you a star for your post, and accept your challenge to my authenticity.

edit on V042014Wednesdaypm30America/ChicagoWed, 30 Apr 2014 15:04:40 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Removed post. Aparently I misunderstood what the guy said the first few times I listened.
edit on 30-4-2014 by SilentKillah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

@jaynkeel:

BTW

Come along and see.

What ever.
If not...troll along

Violator are you really going over to that area to check it out? If so please keep us posted!

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

@jaynkeel:

BTW

Come along and see.

What ever.
If not...troll along

Violator are you really going over to that area to check it out? If so please keep us posted!

GS

Yes.
I can't today.
But I'll talk to my crew over the next several days.
When we go out, it's all on a voluntary basis.
Thanks for your OP, I would not have heard of this if you hadn't started this thread.
SnF
Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

@jaynkeel:

BTW

Come along and see.

What ever.
If not...troll along

p.s. I gave you a star for your post, and accept your challenge to my authenticity.

No, I'm curious. What authorization do you have to use a government vehicle? Is this a sanction event (which it would have to be if you were using a government vehicle) or is it a voluntary event. What credentials does your "team" have? In another thread you talked about roaming around visiting "ER's" to treat patients. In what capacity? Volunteer or on duty with the USAF? What medical credentials do you hold?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

@jaynkeel:

BTW

Come along and see.

What ever.
If not...troll along

GS

Yes.
I can't today.
Thanks for your OP, I would not have heard of this if you hadn't started this thread.
SnF
Don't feed the trolls.

I just want to say that I could care less about what plates you have on your car, and what your credentials are. Thank you for taking the initiative and investigating this story. Keep us posted! Cheers!

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Light can bend in presence of a strong magnetic field.

No it can't.

The only thing that can bend light in free space (ie - NOT passing through a material) is gravity.

Basic physics.

I thought gravity is a magnetic field?

GS

No.

There are four fundamental forces in the universe:

1. Gravity

2. Electromagnetism (electricity and magnetism are two sides to the same coin but they have nothing to do with gravity).

3. Strong nuclear force.

4. Weak nuclear force.

I guess you either failed high school physics or went to a bad school that didn't teach this.

What do you make of this proffessor?

Stanford researchers control light using synthetic magnetism

Left to its own ways, light will follow the same path through an optical system whether the system is being used as a camera lens or as a projector. This is called time-reversal symmetry, or reciprocity. As many new applications and methods would be enabled by access to a non-reciprocal optical system, it is unfortunate that they have been so difficult to come by. But now researchers at Stanford University have discovered how to make such non-reciprocal systems by generating an effective magnetic field for photons.

LINK

GS

The photo shows electrons being deflected by magnetism, not a light beam.

What the article describes is the bending of light through a medium, not free space.
edit on 30-4-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Light can bend in presence of a strong magnetic field.

No it can't.

The only thing that can bend light in free space (ie - NOT passing through a material) is gravity.

Basic physics.

I thought gravity is a magnetic field?

GS

No.

There are four fundamental forces in the universe:

1. Gravity

2. Electromagnetism (electricity and magnetism are two sides to the same coin but they have nothing to do with gravity).

3. Strong nuclear force.

4. Weak nuclear force.

I guess you either failed high school physics or went to a bad school that didn't teach this.

What do you make of this proffessor?

Stanford researchers control light using synthetic magnetism

Left to its own ways, light will follow the same path through an optical system whether the system is being used as a camera lens or as a projector. This is called time-reversal symmetry, or reciprocity. As many new applications and methods would be enabled by access to a non-reciprocal optical system, it is unfortunate that they have been so difficult to come by. But now researchers at Stanford University have discovered how to make such non-reciprocal systems by generating an effective magnetic field for photons.

LINK

GS

The photo is an electron beam being deflected by magnetism, not a light beam.

What the article describes is the bending of light through a medium, not free space.

Ahh I see. What I am saying i that when dealing with a craft that bends time space to propel itself, its very possible that light itself can be bent in the presence of such a craft. Also dont black holes bend light? Is there a medium in space?

Is there even such a thing as "free space"?? See dark matter.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

@jaynkeel:

BTW

Come along and see.

What ever.
If not...troll along

GS

Yes.
I can't today.
SnF
Don't feed the trolls.

I just want to say that I could care less about what plates you have on your car, and what your credentials are. Thank you for taking the initiative and investigating this story. Keep us posted! Cheers!

GS

Interesting. How helpful would you consider information from an investigator who was less than honest about what he did? Would not integrity be very important to an investigator, especially of such a delicate subject?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join