It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Bruce Lee

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I had forgotten just what an incredibly skilled human Bruce Lee was. His control of mind and body were truly something the like of which has never since been seen. Just wanted to share this video because I know a lot of the younger folks on here may not have had an opportunity to see a true master in action.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus

Legend of a man, shows what body and mind can do when they are on the same page. I could spend all day watching Bruce Lee's martial arts and still not catch all his moves... S&F

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus
I may never tire of seeing this clip.

It is nothing short of incredible, IMO. If this was a new video on Youtube, everyone would call it a hoax.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I posted this clip a few years back and was informed it was an a set up for an AD for Nokia. In other words, its not a real match going on.

Ill try and hoke it out, it may be on an old account lol

Cheers

Here it is,

edit on 29-4-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
It is a HOAX.
from snopes:Origins: This video clip purportedly showing actor and martial arts master Bruce Lee playing ping-pong with nunchaku (also called "nunchucks" or "nunchuks") is a digital creation intended as a viral advertisement for the Nokia N96 Limited Edition Bruce Lee cell phone, produced in 2008 (thirty-five years after Lee's death) by the Beijing office of the JWT (J. Walter Thompson) advertising agency. The video employed a Bruce Lee look-alike actor pretending to play ping-pong against an opponent, their movements sychronized to the sounds of a genuine table tennis match, with the final audio and the visual image of the ball being added to the clip in post-production.

Read more at www.snopes.com...

Btw, did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Woah... the ping pong and matches were CRAZY!
Thanks for the share!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A true master. I have a poster of Bruce Lee hanging next a poster of Frank Zappa in my room.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nevermind, see post above.... or below

link   
The guy was amazing in what he could do... The ping pong was CGI though.

link   
"Be like Water..."
The man iis a legend for a reason. He willed it into being. His philosophy was as deep as his body was strong. Tragedy he couldn't have taken a few more trips around the sun with us. Who knows what we may have learned from him.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Pft, what ever, this parade was nice till it got rained on

Oh and gullible is in the dictionary but if you say it really slow, it sounds like ice cream bowl

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
It is a HOAX.
from snopes:Origins: This video clip purportedly showing actor and martial arts master Bruce Lee playing ping-pong with nunchaku (also called "nunchucks" or "nunchuks") is a digital creation intended as a viral advertisement for the Nokia N96 Limited Edition Bruce Lee cell phone, produced in 2008 (thirty-five years after Lee's death) by the Beijing office of the JWT (J. Walter Thompson) advertising agency. The video employed a Bruce Lee look-alike actor pretending to play ping-pong against an opponent, their movements sychronized to the sounds of a genuine table tennis match, with the final audio and the visual image of the ball being added to the clip in post-production.

Care to disprove Santa while your at it, buzz killer!!!

Yeah, fake.
But Bruce was definitely talented. ping pong ninja..maybe not, but he knew his stuff either way.

Pity they killed him.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: abe froman
It is a HOAX.

Care to disprove Santa while your at it, buzz killer!!!

Yeah, fake.
But Bruce was definitely talented. ping pong ninja..maybe not, but he knew his stuff either way.

Pity they killed him.

I will not doubt Bruce Lee's talent BUT this was a Nokia advert. See my post/link above.

Cheers

OR, watch it here,

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Never the less I loved growing up and watching all his movies.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes, and for those that doubt you friend,

Here it is,

Edit: I have been able to award you 2 stars so far. Strange. Mods?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Never the less I loved growing up and watching all his movies.

He was, quite simply...AWESOME

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Pft, what ever, this parade was nice till it got rained on

Oh and gullible is in the dictionary but if you say it really slow, it sounds like ice cream bowl

And I have just rained on it

Sorry

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
were the matches fake as well?
I could see him doing it when they guy had the match in his mouth, but when they were getting tossed to him and he was lighting them, was that cgi as well?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
He was so goooood even if its fake, people might think its real.
edit on 4/29/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I may never tire of seeing this clip.

Okay.
I am tired of seeing the clip now.

edit on b000000302014-04-29T12:55:53-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 29 Apr 2014 12:55:53 -05001200000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join