It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stinky killer kittens revenge...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well...

What can I say?

6 months have gone by now since we adopted this lovely fluffy little kitten, full of fun and a bundle of joy... (so we thought...) *raises both eyebrows and shrugs shoulders in total defeat*

6 months in which he has torn our leather sofa to shreds (and yes he has a scratching board)

6 months in which he has laid his cat eggs in various places (including and ONLY in MY shoes, on my office chair and in the guests bedroom under the bed)

6 months in which he refuses to come anywhere near Mrs R or myself and only lets Rod Jr who is 15 years old pick him up

6 months in which he managed to jump on top of our dwarf rabbits cage and kill the rabbit by heart attack

6 months and EVEN after having the blumming thing neutered, he still manages to stink our whole house out...

And then... to top it all off...

This afternoon whilst I was on the phone in my office I heard a tremendous ripping noise coming from our lounge downstairs...

After tiptoeing carefully downstairs and peeking my head around the corner...

THIS is what I saw :

Taking another step into the lounge, a White and Ginger form streaked in-between my legs and shot up the stairs into Rod Jrs bedroom where he is currently hiding under Rod Jrs bed (the cat) looking at me with his mydriosis blackened evil eyes....

There is NO way I am going to retreive him from under that bed (I cherish my arms too much, even if I am a fully qualified vet)...

I think that before the end of the day I may blow a small gasket (or 7)... if you hear on the news of an englishman in France who has invented a new use for a cat... such as toiletbrush, pen holder etc... then you know who it is...

Anyone want a cat???? (possible reincarnation of Fat Freddies cat...)

I know that some of you kindhearted folks out there will no doubt share your suggestions with me and if so, could we keep it T and C friendly please (although I probably have some of the same wicked idea(s) as some of you out there)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 28/4/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Secure basket...note...leave on neighbors' doorstep...

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Two words.....spray bottle

Set it to stun.....not kill

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Des

I can't do that Des, My neigbour is a good friend and the local plumber (the only one in the region) I might need him one day if "something" blocks up my toilet?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 28/4/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling... again...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Just a suggestion. . .

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ok, how in the bleep did that cat shred them so evenly? Maybe you should put it to work? Cutting fabric? 20 hours a day, so it has no interest in the fabrics of your home. You know, sweatshop type of thing?

Sorry, I know MOST here are against it, but for the sake of my property, and my body parts, this is why my psycho is front declawed. I would only have nubs below my knees if not.

She still currently tries to trip me on the stairs. To the basement, with the cement floor.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Does anybody have a spare Kraken please?

Erm... on second thoughts do Krakens poo in your shoes too?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just another suggestion. . .

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Ok, how in the bleep did that cat shred them so evenly? Maybe you should put it to work? Cutting fabric? 20 hours a day, so it has no interest in the fabrics of your home. You know, sweatshop type of thing?

Sorry, I know MOST here are against it, but for the sake of my property, and my body parts, this is why my psycho is front declawed. I would only have nubs below my knees if not.

She still currently tries to trip me on the stairs. To the basement, with the cement floor.

Thanks for that suggestion Chiefs

Actually, the cat did quite a good job on the curtains yes...

I am waiting for Mrs R to come home and see if we should cut off the bottom part and just leave the curtain like that afterwards...

I might even hire the cat out to the local chinese sweatshop... but then again... maybe not... but then again... why not?

Which reminds me... I am feeling peckish now :

Your cat sounds EVIL...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

originally posted by: Destinyone

Des

I can't do that Des, My neigbour is a good freind and the local plumber (the only one in the region) I might need him one day if "something" blocks up my toilet?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Have you considered getting a dog to cat sit? Or sit on the cat...whichever comes first.

Des

edit on 28-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Rod Jr has just come in and seen the carnage... and thought it highly hilarious...

He proceeded to go upstairs and retrieve the "thing" from under his bed and of course it was all lovey dovey and looked at Rod Jr like this :

BUT... as Rod Jr passed by me whilst I was gibbering, shaking and half foaming at the mouth... that cat looked over Rod Jrs shoulder and I could swear that he sneered and smirked at me a little like this :

If he had a middle finger on his paw... I am sure he would have flipped it at me...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 28/4/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well Rodinus,no offense intended,but animals have a natural disdain for vets...lol. Methinks you should consult a cat behaviorist. Oh and perhaps get him declawed,for the sake of your furniture and your nerves...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Well Rodinus,no offense intended,but animals have a natural disdain for vets...lol. Methinks you should consult a cat behaviorist. Oh and perhaps get him declawed,for the sake of your furniture and your nerves...

No offense taken at all...

You know the worst thing abot it AD?

I specialized for years in animal behaviour...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But then again... my main focus was primate behaviour...

First time that I have had a cat like that... and I have had many cats... and dogs...

I actually rescued him from someone who tried to kill him by ether and drowning... ungrateful little bugger...

He is just pure evil... but working on it and ONE DAY... I will win... I think?

Kindest respects

Rodins
edit on 28/4/14 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
At the center of my village is a large sign that reads

If you have not talked to your kitten about catnip, who will?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
At the center of my village is a large sign that reads

If you have not talked to your kitten about catnip, who will?

Ohh Catnip...

Been there, saw that, wrote the book... even made a movie...

He has a whole garden of the stuff next to his food bowl...

*Boo Hoo Sob Sob*

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 28/4/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Put up with it's idiosyncrasies.

Drop off at a shelter.

Take to vet, takes about 10-30 minutes (depending on vets style) to lop off the distal phalanx and apply a little cell glue. Has to be in observation for most of day or overnight to make sure no complications from anesthetic and procedure. Declaw is almost a commitment for life as an indoor only cat.

Consider spay/neuter while there.

Extreme measures, venous injection of Euthasol.

Don't toss out, too many stay cats but especially declawed (can't defend themselves/get away from predators) or unaltered (spay/neuter) (contribute to stray problem).

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I can't link worth beans from my mobile,but I have a suggestion. This guy is an expert that my 15 year old son follows in learning how to train our cats. We have not had an issue like yours but maybe he could help? His name is Jackson Galaxy and his TV show is called " My cat from hell ". My son says he has youtube vids offering tips. Hopefully you find something?!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have had many cats in my life time...But nothing like yours..I don't know what say ,but try cat therapy.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Spray bottle with a little vinegar mixed into the water. Douse that SOB when he does this stuff.

Also, double sided tape will keep any cat from scratching things. Just put it on whatever surface he is scratching.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

I can't link worth beans from my mobile,but I have a suggestion. This guy is an expert that my 15 year old son follows in learning how to train our cats. We have not had an issue like yours but maybe he could help? His name is Jackson Galaxy and his TV show is called " My cat from hell ". My son says he has youtube vids offering tips. Hopefully you find something?!

Thanks for that AD

You mean this guy :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join