It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bundy does in fact have some "Vested Water Rights".....

put "bundy" in the owners name

then click on any on his to see the status.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

My apologies, I should have used this quote from the same source I cited above:

My family has preemptive, adjudicated livestock water rights filed with the state of Nevada. They were established in 1877 when the first pioneers entered the valley. Among those first pioneers were my grandparents from my mother’s side. My father either bought or inherited his Nevada state livestock water rights and I, in turn, have done the same.

Please explain how what he's saying is a) true and b) applicable. I've seen at this point dozens of comments in related threads about his family donating the land in question to the state of Nevada with an agreement that the family would have grazing rights in perpetuity.

Pics or it didn't happen.

"My family has preemptive, adjudicated livestock water rights filed with the state of Nevada."
I cannot prove or disprove this claim. He seems to have a large family in the area and I do not know all their names or how to find out who filed what.

"They were established in 1877 when the first pioneers entered the valley."
This is true. Livestock water rights were part of the Desert Land Act of 1877 that was established in -you guessed it- 1877.

"Among those first pioneers were my grandparents from my mother’s side. "
True according to the article you linked to.

"My father either bought or inherited his Nevada state livestock water rights and I, in turn, have done the same."
Seems true since he has in fact been using water resources all these years and so has his father.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bundy does in fact have some "Vested Water Rights".....

put "bundy" in the owners name

then click on any on his to see the status.

And to see possible grazing claims...

(just from one of several Bundy rights) One of Bundy's permits

On page 2 it refers to something "before 1890"

and the papers mention "public domain with grazing rights"

edit on Apr-25-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

You know ATS members called this before it even started..

it was I think it was right after BLM was called off people were saying that well since Reid didn't get what he wanted that they would try and go after his character.. Start talking sh*t about how he is a racist, how he molests kids and so on.. So We seen this coming a mile away.. it was inevitable.. Because some idiot didn't get what he wanted so since they dont want to start crap with this citizens right now by shooting all them "Domestic Terrorists" they would rather sway public opinion on the guy and then go shoot everyone so nobody will give a rats ass and all the ones that did care will be well Still Conspiracy crack pots.

a reply to: Domo1
No I didnt google it..

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It's frightening how easy you all are to be manipulated. They're muddying the waters with inane BS, and the entire country is taking the bait. Even the few talking heads I slightly respect have swallowed it and regurgitated it to you lovely chicks.

What does it matter what some old rancher has to say about social structure anyway? How does it relate to the reality of the situation? How does it relate to millions of dollars worth of grass or paid parking for cows? How does it relate to the government intimidating it's way into what it wants regardless of who thinks they own what? Or topdown corruption that allowed it to be and to escalate? Or the misappropriation of tax money to persecute tax evasion? I'm afraid your slumber wont even be broken by nukes, it will only galvanize your dreams.

IMO, he's trying to come from a place of compassion. He was in no way saying black people were better off as slaves. He's musing, upon looking at the situation of today's downtrodden, that their circumstances are not much better today, and from a statistical standpoint he's correct. When you look at prison statistics, what race dominates? When you look at the poverty statistics, what race dominates? When you attempt to divine the probable future of the downtrodden: being thrown in jail for the colour of your skin, being less likely to achieve in school or the workplace because of the circumstances of your society, being pigeonholed into an existence you don't care for... to me today's existence is comparable to slavery. He's in no way being apologetic for the slave masters, but because he's an old white man who said "negro," all the words surrounding what he said should be dismissed?

He's clearly an advocate for freedom, so to assign his comments as racial bigotry is to assign yourself to racial bigotry. Is it because he is a somewhat wealthy white old man that his comments are disregarded without contemplation? Taken at first impression, feed the emotional beast and then respond with the same emotion? We all need to stop buying things the second we see them, we need to stop judging each other so harshly. Nothing is true, human existence is forever in context and you can't know the context someone is speaking from until you explore it. To assume from 1:20 worth of speech that this man is a card carrying racist is more bigoted than anything I heard coming out of him, even out of context. For crying out loud, he advocated inclusion of illegal immigrants, he would be beaten to death at a skinhead rally for such musings, not to mention some political rallies.

That's all I got to say about that.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JaspersCheese

I agree with you.. I will tell you this.. The media coverage at the beginning of this is a lot to be desired, Alt News also.. My news I get anymore comes from 2 sources.. 2 I am almost positive wouldn't lie.. Ben Swann and another one.. Cant remember the name but After this whole Bundy/BLM the news was really telling... I wouldn't watch them anymore if you paid me.. That goes for local storms now also.

edit on 4/25/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

For those too lazy to type in the word bundy and look themselves
All the ones at the bottom with VST in the status column stand for vested rights.
edit on Fri, 25 Apr 2014 01:23:43 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Did you folks jump on the racist Zimmerman audio files as well?
If you have the fine art of listening to what the man is communicating to you, thoughts, not individual words that you've been taught are somehow "wrong" or "derogatory," his thoughts are that we are all human and we deserve freedom from oppressive government. If you have a ten second attention span, you'll never get it.
I have yet to see any of Mr. Bundy's admirers/supporters call him a Messiah. That's authoritarian hyperbole.
He's a man who has been hounded for the past 20 or more years by thugs sent by the government. He's had his livelihood and now his life and the lives of his family threatened and turned right upside down. Rural life has a rhythm and you can bet your booties that his has been totally disrupted.
Don't continue to confuse the issue here---it's not about a man, it's not about a herd of cattle or a herd of turtles. It's about freedom from a government that holds out one hand full of candy and while the children rush to that hand, the other hand is holding the clean, healthy food. There is great power in food and water. Without them we die.
Some say this is about a solar farm, some say it is about precious minerals and rare earth. I have no idea why this agency is trying to shoo those cows off the land other than some bureaucrat told them to get to it and get that land cleared of cattle. I have lived long enough and have observed the working of the politicians long enough and closely enough to know that there is a plan for that land and cattle aren't compatible with that plan. Someone, somewhere has an idea to make use of that land in some way that will be monetarily profitable to someone.
Harry the little man, with all his screeching and threats sounds suspiciously like the bark of a guilty dog to me. I've been waiting for "I'm not a crook" to come out of his mouth just any day now.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

My apologies, I should have used this quote from the same source I cited above:

My family has preemptive, adjudicated livestock water rights filed with the state of Nevada. They were established in 1877 when the first pioneers entered the valley. Among those first pioneers were my grandparents from my mother’s side. My father either bought or inherited his Nevada state livestock water rights and I, in turn, have done the same.

Please explain how what he's saying is a) true and b) applicable. I've seen at this point dozens of comments in related threads about his family donating the land in question to the state of Nevada with an agreement that the family would have grazing rights in perpetuity.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Do you have any proof that Bundy himself stated anything about "his family donating the land in question to the state of Nevada with an agreement that the family would have grazing rights in perpetuity." ?

"Pics or it didn't happen."

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wasn't there another old man who said "negro" quite a bit? He was a civil rights activist, I think. He must have been another one of them old racists.

Not taking sides, but just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Seeing how Bundy went back on tv and repeated the same comments he won't be suing anyone soon.

Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Doesn't Apologize, Repeats Racist Remarks

How can someone say this man is an advocate of blacks by saying their lives would be better had they learned to pick cotton.

you a white guy?

or a black guy?

if you are white, it's guilt and pc.

if you are black, i will pray for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
You've just gotta love the media trying to orchestrate outrage in this situation...

Now THAT'S an awake American, right there!

Funny how when BLM was stealing Bundy's cattle, and killing them, PETA, and the MSM were virtually nowhere to be found, yet they see a chance to demonize Bundy, and POOF! It's like magic, and they are interested all of a sudden.

It's disgusting.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Uhhh, if this is "pro-black" ranting and a change from his previous comments, I'd hate to hear what this guy would sound like if he joined the KKK. Seriously. What changed? It's the same tripe he was spewing in his other video. How current welfare subsidies are supposed to be equivalent to slavery.

First, he stereotypes blacks as all being on welfare with no skills, being promiscuous, aborting babies left and right, and says that this situation is WORSE than slavery? Really? Did this guy ever go to school? Does he have any clue what slavery was about?

Welfare can't even begin to be remotely compared to the horror of slavery. Yeah, government dependance sucks, but let's get real. It is not in the same class as legally not being a full human, being beaten simply cuz da massa is in a bad mood, getting raped by the massa or forced to be bred like cattle, then having your kids ripped from your arms and sold at auction like livestock, getting fed refuse. Or even better, having your infants and toddlers used as living alligator bait. As broken as he claims black families are today, they were worse back in the day where your family members got sold off until you had no family left.

The old fart really needs to STFU. He lacks the intelligence to know when to get on the soap box, and when to keep quiet. He is just feeding his enemies and shooting his cause in the face. Now instead of a land battle between an old time rancher and the ever increasing interference of federal government, he looks like another racist ass clown.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Anyone with half a brain knew the MSM would paint him a villain. As I mentioned previously, we're so politically correct (it's been deeply indoctrinated into us) that the mere mention of "racism" will make a person lose all support.

Don't play the game people.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So what Bundy is a racist and a thief. The Tea Party need someone to call a hero.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
You've just gotta love the media trying to orchestrate outrage in this situation...

Now THAT'S an awake American, right there!

Funny how when BLM was stealing Bundy's cattle, and killing them, PETA, and the MSM were virtually nowhere to be found, yet they see a chance to demonize Bundy, and POOF! It's like magic, and they are interested all of a sudden.

It's disgusting.

Agreed.

Bodyguard Guy from ethnic minority living alongside Bundy: " I live at Bundy's ranch, he treats me like one of the family and I believe he is not racist"

Media Guy from middle class background with no knowledge of Bundy: Hah, you are probably just a semi-illiterate welfare recipient ...let me define racism for you as you clearly don't even know what it is".

Oh the irony.

Read or listen to any civil rights media from the 60's and there is an overarching assertion that welfare is just another form of slavery...in my opinion this is the point Bundy is making.

Slavery was in the open, everyone knows where they stand, outright oppression.
Welfare is an insidious psy-op to promote civil obedience and indentured servitude on all poor people (with Debt being it's counterpart for the middle classes) -which is also oppression.

When it comes to oppression, I like mine out in the open so people intuitively know it is wrong and can act accordingly against it.

Keeping poor people mal-nutritioned, in mental and physical prisons, with no ambition and no ability to self preserve over multiple generations is just the late 20th century, media friendly face of slavery.

Ism's, Schisms and Babylon explained in one news story- and you know what Bob said : Get Up- Stand Up- Dont give up the fight.

edit on 25-4-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Good Day to all.

There are always things we do not know or understand.
I can only say this.

As i listened to him during the video I heard a man who
felt compassionate about the welfare of all people.
Anyone willing to listen to what he meant, not so much
the way it came out of his mouth would aggree.

Light, Love and Power to all.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm really not understanding how what he said was racist.

But from my personal experience, people that want to be offended by something will find a way. Someone in that state of mind can misconstrue anything being said as a slight against them.

Now, you have to ask yourselves, who fosters and encourages such a way of thinking? When you can answer that question, you'll know who the enemy of the people is.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Interesting .... and spooky. If it could happen to that Bundy fella, it could happen to any of us. Get in Harry Reids way and ... POW !!!

Yesterday a handful of people on ATS were out screaming about how evil the rancher was and if anyone supported him then they must agree with his racist rants and be racist as well. I saw a lot of blatant statements that any supporter just had to be racist. Today, finding out that the information had been messed with ... *crickets* from all of them. Maybe they haven't gotten their morning cup of coffee yet ... lets see the response in a few hours.

That being said ... Nothing this guy did or didn't say in regards to black/white issues matters in regards to the land situation. It doesn't matter if a person likes or dislikes the guy and/or his views. (personally I didn't like it at all) It's irrelevant and has nothing to do with the federal land grab and Harry Reids dealings with the Chinese. That's the issue.

edit on 4/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I remember the same thing when MSNBC released the edited audio of the zimmerman 911 call. Typical move really, and of course people ate it up. Always do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join