It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arc of the covenant revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ArcanumMessenger

So now I am going through with my threat to them; to see the truth given to the whole world.

The main aspect of this; is that they were told that they must release the truth of the Divine Feminine before they proceed with the Canonization of any more males. And the truth that the 'Holy Spirit' is actually; 'The Holy Mother'.

If they do not reveal this before the Canonization takes place? I will email the Arcanum definitions; inflection definitions and software script to every major theologian in the world.

You've been silent for a bit. Eating crow?

Just wondering if you followed through with your "threat"?? (since John XXIII and John Paul II were canonized yesterday.)

I can't say I have even heard a peep of your rantings from any theologians or experts, or in fact anyone at all.

Either you didn't do it, or your information totally incorrect and easily proven as such.

I'm going with both.

edit on 4/28/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArcanumMessenger

The spelling does not make a difference; when the stories and language are created; to cover up the true 'Arcanum' meaning of the lettering underneath it. They even went so far as to remove the inflections on the words; so that no-one could properly decode it.

Does spelling make a difference when you change the language of writing?

There is a saying which goes; "Do not argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

On this, know that this is why I wont debate the 'spelling' any further.

Just wait and see what the Pope has to say in the next few days.

I for one have enjoyed reading your posts so far, and I also find them impeccably presented. It's incredible that after reading the OP the only thing they could pick you up on was a simple spelling mistake - which probably wasn't anyway.

Best of luck to you.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join