It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arc of the covenant revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Enjoy the re-alignment. I really do hope it hurts when the Church falls and you realise that they were the evil of this world; and that you were one of their workers.
edit on 24-4-2014 by ArcanumMessenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ArcanumMessenger

Go # yourself.

Signed; the illuminated one.

Enjoy the re-alignment. I really do hope it hurts when the Church falls and you realise that they were the evil of this world; and that you were one of their workers.

Wow, now that is really evidence of your holiness isn't it, "illuminated one"?

Also how can I be one of the "Church workers" as an agnostic?
edit on 4/24/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My REAL name is Samael,

I was confirmed into the Roman Catholic Church as SABBAS.

Samael Saboath!

Think about that for a second. Google it if you are unsure who that makes me.

I am not the one you think I am; I am the one you think I couldn't possibly be. It is written right next to my avatar.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yes; ILLUMINATED ONE!

Lucifer - ILLUMINATED ONE
Old English Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from Latin Lucifer "morning star," literally "light-bringing," from lux (genitive lucis) "light" (see light (n.)) + ferre "carry" (see infer).

Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its use in Bible to translate Greek Phosphoros, which translates Hebrew Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv:12 -- "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" [KJV] Because of the mention of a fall from Heaven, the verse was interpreted by Christians as a reference to Satan, even though it is literally a reference to the King of Babylon (see Isaiah xiv:4).

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
King of Babylon; the partner or the one you refer to as 'Whore' of Babylon.

The true Mother.

The REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF THE ONE YOU CALL JOSHUA.

Who I have forbidden from ever being with the Church.

He will never be what you want. Ever.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArcanumMessenger
My REAL name is Samael,

Samael Saboath!

I am not the one you think I am; I am the one you think I couldn't possibly be. It is written right next to my avatar.

Funny, but I don't believe you again.

As suggested (or was I commanded?) I googled it.

In Hebrew, the Army of the Voice, the Logos, the Host, or Creative Hostess of the Elohim, receives the name of צבאות Sabaoth or Tzabaoth. Samael Sabaoth is the name of the army or diverse forces of Samael.

source

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If you wish to reference the 'Veil' encoding .. One of the 'seals' that needs to be broken to understand the REVELATIONS OF TRUTH; then I will explain a bit about the OTHER arc to you.

Is this some kind of reference to the crown chakra opening a chi flow thru the "Viel" being in a way on both sides at the same time? Or is it a reference on the collective level?

We fail to understand that harmony below is connected to the divine balance of unknown forces above. Many in this world become detached from their heritage and who they are; and their role within the lower balance. The unseen lower forces of light and dark; are a tool which can be used to lead our understanding towards darkness; in relation to our own universal origins. Of this balance, we fail to recognise that for light to exist, the surrounding darkness is also necessary.

So tired of this idea about yin/yang being spewed as a universal truth without observation of what is on earth and on higher levels. If earth can be more dark than light (as it has been for a very long time) then it can be lighter and less dark. Saturation of chi/light on this side to remove the darkness that have infested this place do not remove other people ability to achieve the same thing. It is the opposite that increased chi/light makes it easier for others to achieve chi/light flow on their level.

That you have to understand darkness to avoid it I agree with but you can have a saturated en-light-ened state if you and others seek it.
edit on 24-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes; ILLUMINATED ONE!

The true Mother.

The REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF THE ONE YOU CALL JOSHUA.

Who I have forbidden from ever being with the Church.

He will never be what you want. Ever.

I know you have the right to post whatever you wish (within T&Cs), but you seem to be becoming more unhinged the longer this thread goes on. IMHO

I also don't "want" anything in reference to Joshua, or talk about the "whore of Babylon".

You keep seeming to forget that I am agnostic.
edit on 4/24/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I wonder if op is Acharya S . Looking over op's history might suggest it's so .I cant remember the last thread either her or one of her minions were posting but I called them out and showed the contradictions from their own posts .Maybe they are a little more careful this time ...

Maybe so.

"Acharya S" (real name "D. Murdock")

After several years of featuring our rebuttals to some of Acharya's nonsensical and cussword-ridden charges against "Jesus", we have decided to utilize our space for more worthy causes. She is just another loud-mouthed, lost person who knows absolutely nothing about God and the Bible, yet feels driven to share her "knowledge" with like-minded people.

www.therefinersfire.org...

There are actually many places debunking her.

I don't even know this acharya person, but it took me only one second to see that they don't know the difference in ark and arc.

We can't see because of a "veil"? This OP was on the abortion thread advocating that God promotes abortion, just go over and take a look.

I wonder if the OP might think Noah used arc welding on the ark. Maybe Moses also used arc welding on the ark of the covenant?

The Viel is normally thought as the separation of what is on this side and the next. People who are psychic can sometimes get information thru the Viel and energy from the other side. One of the reason why Jesus talk about people who have died and gotten reborn. In reality they are not fully here and not fully there either but on both sides of the Viel and "in between". Sometimes they astral project and temporary lose their bodies.
edit on 24-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

In reality they are not fully here

Now that I can agree with.

As in not in reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

My REAL name is Samael,

Samael Saboath!

Did this just really happen?

Did someone just call themselves Samael? And then attach Sabbaoth to it?

Surely this person is joking, right? This has got to be a joke. Someone tell us the punchline cause I think we are being punk'd right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I wonder if op is Acharya S . Looking over op's history might suggest it's so .I cant remember the last thread either her or one of her minions were posting but I called them out and showed the contradictions from their own posts .Maybe they are a little more careful this time ...

Maybe so.

"Acharya S" (real name "D. Murdock")

After several years of featuring our rebuttals to some of Acharya's nonsensical and cussword-ridden charges against "Jesus", we have decided to utilize our space for more worthy causes. She is just another loud-mouthed, lost person who knows absolutely nothing about God and the Bible, yet feels driven to share her "knowledge" with like-minded people.

www.therefinersfire.org...

There are actually many places debunking her.

I don't even know this acharya person, but it took me only one second to see that they don't know the difference in ark and arc.

We can't see because of a "veil"? This OP was on the abortion thread advocating that God promotes abortion, just go over and take a look.

I wonder if the OP might think Noah used arc welding on the ark. Maybe Moses also used arc welding on the ark of the covenant?

The Viel is normally thought as the separation of what is on this side and the next. People who are psychic can sometimes get information thru the Viel and energy from the other side. One of the reason why Jesus talk about people who have died and gotten reborn. In reality they are not fully here and not fully there either but on both sides of the Viel and "in between". Sometimes they astral project and temporary lose their bodies.

I know what that veil is.

I don't astral project, but I do have gifts. And I think you might misunderstand what Jesus was talking about.

Did you see how I responded to Adjensen, where I said my spirit is not bearing witness? That's because Christians who know the Lord have a spiritual relationship with Him inwardly and He teaches us, but He never teaches us contrary to what is written about His character.

When something is contrary, I know it, adjensen knows it and most Christians who know the Lord pick up on that and recognize that something is wrong. There are only a few on here that my spirit bears witness with, and that is adjensen, ketsuko, and a few others. But let me share some advice, when you open yourself up to whatever is on that other side, you may connect with something evil. That's why there were restrictions against it in the Bible.

And because people connect with things they don't know are evil, that which is evil will call itself good. And the person's mind is taken over by falseness and lies, because they weren't wise enough to know the difference.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Samael Saboath!

Think about that for a second.

I think you spelled "Sabaoth" incorrectly, oh enlightened one

So much for infallibility, lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
this thread seems a bit korny. i'm sure the false light wanna be agrees with me. isn't that right sammy

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The most critical fallacy of this dissertation is that the scriptures contain"hidden" knowledge that can "enlighten" when that is not the scriptures purpose. Yahoshua clearly criticized the Jewish Pharisees for doing the same thing when he said….

"You search the scriptures thinking that IN them you have life yet you fail to come to me whom they "testify" of that I might deliver you".

This searching for a secret holy "enlightenment" is the basis of religion.Whatever you seek you will find however that doesn't mean what you will find will be The Truth.Some (many) believe that because they believe a few(or thousands) of religious doctrine and practice religious rituals they are enlightened or righteous.Nothing could be further from the Truth.It is straining a gnat and swallowing a camel.The ark was a box that man put the creator God into.

Yahoshua clearly stated only the disciples were "given" to "know" the mystery(meaning…what is unknown) of the Kingdom of God.In one sense I didn't do them any "special" good to "save them from death"..they all still died.The meaning of "salvation" is at the crux of the mystery.Yahoshua told them this after he preached the parable of the seed and the soils and before he explained it's meaning because it was an axiomatic parable.

The parable of the seed and soil is the key parable because Yahoshua asked his disciples"rhetorically" how can you understand ANY parable unless you understand this one.Then he proclaimed …"for them that have ears(only the disciples) let THEM hear (understand) the parable of the soil and seed….then he broke it down.

The crux is every thing is grown from a seed.That "seed" is the living word of the creator God (and NO it is Not the bible or even the scriptures) it is Yahoshua which means Yahweh (the creator God) IS salvation(which means deliverance).

The soils are the different types and stages of growth,
wayside=seed not sown into the soil
sandy/rocky soil= poor soil
thistles and thorns= weedy soil
good soil=fertile soil

Yahoshua is talking about "salvation"..the deliverance from the realm of death.Salvation is a "conception" from seed to zygote,to embryo, to fetus to birth(deliverance).This is what he meant by you must be born "anew" not "again" as in reincarnation that is being born again into DEATH!!!

The scriptures SOLE purpose is as a testimony to testify of the salvation of the creator God (Yahoshua) from the realm of death.It is NOT a book of "secret enlightenment" of the mysteries of the life of the universe.That is exactly what Yahoshua was trying to tell the religious leaders of the Jews.You got it ALL wrong.You have made it into the traditions of men which is VOID!..you made it mean nothing.You have sown life into a box.

The bottom line fact is the "search" for the creator God through ANY method(especially a religion and ALL is religion) is complete futility. None is EVER going to find the creator God in any shape or form by ANY of their efforts.
If there is a sovereign creator God they are 100% in control of EVERYTHING.Your efforts to control ANYTHING will prove futile.It will only be self delusion that believes it does.

There is NO book or method or Belief System box that could ever"reveal" the Truth because that is not how the Truth functions.Only the creator can reveal Truth because it is "given" not found by seeking.When Yahoshua said seek FIRST the Kingdom of the heavens he wasn't saying go on a "mystery" search of the bible or the scriptures or a "vision quest" or any box method.

Yahoshua is always making statements he isn't teaching "methods" of "how to's".The disciples were FIRST "given" to know the mystery(the unknown) of the The Kingdom of the creator God.They found out it's a process…the process of salvation that is INFINITE!

None that have lived or are living now in the physical realm have ever been "saved" as a past event.At most it is the initiation of the seed (the living "word of the creator God) being sown into a soil.The disciples were the "first" to have seed sown.They are the first fruits of the FIRST fruit(the seed all seeds come from)..Yahoshua.

NONE have been "raised" from the realm of death yet (except Yahoshua).All that have died are still in the realm of the dead.EVERYONE who ever lives in the physical realm WILL die.It is all part of the process of salvation..the deliverance from the realm of death to the realm of LIFE.The physical realm is the "valley" of the shadow of death that Everyone MUST pass through.

That is ALL Yahoshua ever said.He proclaimed(preached) the coming of the Kingdom of the creator God…..the realm of LIFE.He knew very well the process(being the integral component) his whole preaching was about ONE thing... EVERYONE will be delivered from the realm of death.

He understood very well the "suffering" of the physical realm life because ..it is IN the valley of the shadow of DEATH and he lived in it!The very ,very Good NEWS is… it is only part of the process.The fact is no one is being told WHAT that process is…ONLY that it is Truth and that(salvation) IS or what will happen to EVERYONE guaranteed 100% whether you "believe it or not".

The crux of that (with 99.999999999999999999% religion mixed in) is what many(the many are called) "believe"…..however the disciples did not "believe it….it was given to them to KNOW it.They "grew" to have no doubt nor belief …they only knew.

The mystery of the scriptures are not a mystery.They are the written "testimony" that testifies of the creator God IS salvation.THAT is the Good News….

edit on 24-4-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

I really thought we were being punk'd, because surely someone wouldn't say they were Chief of the Satans of the Sabbath.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wow. So that went from quasi delusional esotericism to demented rambling pretty quick. OP you seem to display some decidedly unsavory characteristics; devolving into profanity and proclaiming fellow members to be fools.

"But I say unto you,...whosoever shall say to his brother, 'Thou fool', shall be in danger of hell fire." Matthew 5:22

Or perhaps you can "gift" us with a "true" (and undoubtedly contradictory) decoded version of that passage.

Also if the Leningrad Codex was heavily corrected with the Aleppo Codex both of which at times apparently (I am admittedly a complete Hebraic novice) differ substantially from the Dead Sea Scrolls, how does the Leningrad Codex become authoritative for your purpose?

Also though much disdain is pointed towards those of us who can rely only on our English reading skills (and what I and I assume many others believe to be spiritual discernment); extant Hebrew translations were predated by those written in Paleo-Hebrew thousands of years before the Niqqud system of vowel points was created. Have you not therefore merely "decoded" a translation?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

My REAL name is Samael,

Samael Saboath!

Funny, but I don't believe you again.

As suggested (or was I commanded?) I googled it.

In Hebrew, the Army of the Voice, the Logos, the Host, or Creative Hostess of the Elohim, receives the name of צבאות Sabaoth or Tzabaoth. Samael Sabaoth is the name of the army or diverse forces of Samael.

source

You actually looked it up?

The Talmud reference is this, Samael is called Prince of the Devils.

Sabbaoth is a reference to what Jesus said about the Hosts of heaven. I had it mixed up because a certain person misspelled it. Jesus is referred to as Lord of the Sabbaoth, or Lord of Hosts. Samael is the chief of demons, so in essence the OP is the Chief Demon of the Hosts, or Army. This is akin to calling themselves Be'elzebub, or Lord of the Flies. In the Hebrew etymology, it would be Ba'al Zevuv.

The OP claims to be called that by the Roman Catholic Church, yes, the Roman Catholic Church calls him Leviathan. But I am not Catholic and will misrepresent Catholics very easily if I don't know all about their writings.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well speaking of dying and being resurrected, that is exactly what this OP has done as his original avatar was" BornofSin" and he is now reborn as Arcanum Messenger. I recognize the style of writing as well as the condescending attitude he displays to other poster who call him out. He starts out preaching all God like and then descends into personal insults and swearing as soon as he gets a remark thrown at him he does not like. Check out his previous avatar posts and you will recognize the writing. reply to: Chamberf=6

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mipher

I looked around and you're right the writing and subject matter sounds very similar. Like this:

originally posted by: BornOfSin
I am the first one that can control the elements. And make half the world flood.. and America burn.

You will see.

The female divinity shall be announced by the Vatican by 2015.

Christians and Catholics will rise up and destroy their own Church for the lies.

reply to post by GoldenRuled

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also this thread almost has to be him/her: "Codices Arcanus" Part 1 - Genesis - New Accurate 2013 Translation
www.abovetopsecret.com...

eta: I guess they are a "he" from Australia according to the previous name's intro thread. I wasn't sure of the author's sex from this thread we are in.

---If that is even accurate and credible.
edit on 4/25/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join