It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arc of the covenant revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
For pity's sakes.

THE BIBLE WASN'T WRITTEN IN ENGLISH!

I don't know why I have to post that on a monthly basis, but these clueless threads that are predicated on interpreting a Hebrew and Greek text in an English translation are endemic.

Strong's Concordance for תֵּבָה, what is, in English, "ark". The Hebrew word for "arc" is קֶשֶׁת‏ נ'‏, not even remotely the same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArcanumMessenger
*Sighs*

As I already stated; I don't care if you believe me; I am of the 'truth and light' that you have been seeking. If none of you recognise this; it is simply because your hearts, eyes and mind are still closed.

You are children who have been in the dark so long; that your eyes have adjusted and you think it to be of light.

Maybe you should listen to the words of Pope Francis today; and see how it relates to what I have just given you as a gift.

And maybe, you will understand from who I come;

POPE FRANCIS: We ask the Lord to do for all of us what he did for the disciples who were afraid of joy: to open our minds: ‘He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures;’ Let him open our minds and help us understand that He is a living reality, that He has a body, that He is with us,that he accompanies us and that He has won. We ask the Lord for the grace to not be afraid of joy.”

*Sighs*

Oh foolish Galatian, who has bewitched you that you should turn away from the truth?

Satan is an ANGEL OF LIGHT, a SEDUCING spirit sitting in high places pretending to be God. You have come telling us about an angel of light with a different Gospel, you know that as a Christian I have no obligation to receive what you say. And you have studied this for years? Then you are like those foolish women, ever learning and never coming to the knowledge of Christ.

Ever learning, never knowing.

Go on with your freedom of religious expression, just don't get upset when those of us who know the Lord Jesus Christ refute your simple mistakes.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Heck I'm an agnostic (please don't dislike me immediately for that) and I have read the Bible front to back several times.

I seriously don't think the whole thing is in "code" that only certain people are supposed to understand as OP talks about.

But I agree with you--the OP has the right to write and think whatever they want to.

No matter how outlandish and IMO incorrect.

edit on 4/24/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

Thank you for believing .. even when you could not see ..

Easter is over.

But, Happy Pesach. Did you have a Seder last week? I did. It was wonderful. Now waiting for Shevuot, First Fruits, Pentecost.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

קֶשֶׁת‏ is 'The reborn balanced' 'foundation' of our 'sacred origins'; and נ is 'Positive idealogy'.

I expect an apology when the Divine Mother is announced.

From all of you. Remember this.

And when you do; read back over your treatment of me for the gift I gave you. Knowing I spoke truth.

And that you are exactly like those who mocked and spat at the one you say you love.

Peace.

Goodbye.
edit on 24-4-2014 by ArcanumMessenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

Heck I'm an agnostic (please don't dislike me immediately for that) and I have read the Bible front to back several times.

I seriously don't think the whole thing is in "code" that only certain people are supposed to understand as OP talks about.

The OP referenced the Leningrad Codex without telling us what method of cracking the code was. Equidistant Letter Sequencing is usually the preferred method. But the OP is not cracking a code, the OP is inserting different meanings.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

You do not know me; or recognise truth; so don't ever again say you recognise Christ until you do.

I now understand why the Vatican guards are dressed as jokers; because they are surrounded by fools.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: adjensen

קֶשֶׁת‏ is 'The reborn balanced' 'foundation' of our 'sacred origins'; and נ is 'Positive idealogy'.

I expect an apology when the Divine Mother is announced.

From all of you. Remember this.

And when you do; read back over your treatment of me for the gift I gave you. Knowing I spoke truth.

And that you are exactly like those who mocked and spat at the one you say you love.

Peace.

Goodbye.

My spirit does not bear witness, so I am just going to have to say no thank you. After all, my Lord Jesus Christ taught me that if it does bear witness, then I don't have to receive it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ArcanumMessenger

so don't ever again say you recognise Christ until you do.

Where in my saying I was agnostic did I say that?

Do you also misread and give new meanings to words in our posts?

For me the Bible and it's God may be true or may not--I can say that I don't know.
But I do know what I have read in the Bible.

BTW you still haven't explained your death, trip to hell, and "return"....

A claim like that and you just mention it in passing, with no explanation?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

so don't ever again say you recognise Christ until you do.

Where in my saying I was agnostic did I say that?

Do you also misread and give new meanings to words in our posts?

The OP also claims to be Yaweh...which is really strange as Yaweh didn't have a Divine Mother.

But I have no problem with you being agnostic.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

read back over your treatment of me for the gift I gave you. Knowing I spoke truth.

What "gift"? Your "insight" is as invalid as nuts who claim that Christianity is sun worship because of the homophone "sun/son" in English.

And claiming to be God doesn't really help your case -- if Jesus returned, I think he'd be a little more obvious than announcing his return by making obscure posts on ATS. If you really think that you're God, I'd suggest that a mental health evaluation might be in order.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: igor12675

"If they do not reveal this before the Canonization takes place? I will email the Arcanum definitions; inflection definitions and software script to every major theologian in the world."

why would you wait to reveal it, you know as well as i do that they would never do anything to compromise there position.

This^ and if you want nothing, then why don't you send it anyway, and make sure you CC everyone rather than BCC so they can see who all has received a copy? At the very least it will get them talking amongst themselves and perhaps a consensus will arise that is in agreement with your goal. Maybe one or two will go rogue and start talking about it.

If you've actually discovered the truth, of course.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: igor12675

"If they do not reveal this before the Canonization takes place? I will email the Arcanum definitions; inflection definitions and software script to every major theologian in the world."

why would you wait to reveal it, you know as well as i do that they would never do anything to compromise there position.

This^ and if you want nothing, then why don't you send it anyway, and make sure you CC everyone rather than BCC so they can see who all has received a copy? At the very least it will get them talking amongst themselves and perhaps a consensus will arise that is in agreement with your goal. Maybe one or two will go rogue and start talking about it.

If you've actually discovered the truth, of course.

It seems like this is the third time since I have been back on ATS (I was off for personal reasons, I was not kicked off), that someone has told me why they are the messiah. There is a new one every month.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yeah - I don't know if you detected the hint of skepticism in my reply.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The ark was made in arkansas. ark and saw Surely you don't really believe that the holy spirit has not guided the cannon.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The ark was made in arkansas. ark and saw

You know, that makes as much sense as anything the OP has written.

At least you didn't mean it and proclaim it as truth and a gift.

It made me snicker...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The Church is being offered one final chance to do the right thing and release the code themselves; just as I stated. If it does not come from them; then it will come from me.

Do you have an international TV station of your own or something?

Or will you trumpet it from all rooftops in the world?

Will you psychically implant your "gift" in 7.5 billion minds?

Pardon me "messiah" if I completely doubt you and think you are severely deluded.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
%א א
%eng.א 1 - Ox/bull - strength/leader/first - Magician/Magi -=- Divine strength/Power. Or the channel/workings of unknown forces (could be physical or otherwise)
%ב ב
%eng.ב 2 - Tent/house - household/in/into -=- Divine Feminine. Nurturing/family provision.
%ג ג
%eng.ג 3 - Camel - pride/lift up - Empress -=- Light. Esp; that which brings light to life. The positive which gives 'meaning'.
%ד ד
%eng.ד 4 - Door - pathway/to enter - Emperor -=- Dark. Esp; all else light exists within. The negative which gives 'meaning'. Not necessarily negative in nature.
%ה ה
%eng.ה 5 - Window/fence - "the," to reveal - Hierarchy/Lord/Master/Initiates -=- Understanding/Knowledge/Wisdom, or the pursuit of such
%ו ו
%eng.ו 6 - Nail - "and," add/secure/hook - Indecision/The Lover/Resist-Indifference -=- Lack of understanding/intolerence/the unknown
%ז ז
%eng.ז 7 - Weapon - cut/to cut off - Triumph/The Chariot -=- Fight/Protect/Defend/Violence
%ח ח
%eng.ח 8 - Fence/hedge/chamber - private/to separate - Justice -=- Decision/Justice/Judge/Valor
%ט ט
%eng.ט 9 - To twist/a snake - to surround - The Hermit -=- Isolate/confuse/deceive/oppress/suppress
%י י
%eng.י 10 - Closed hand - deed/work/to make - Retribution -=- 'Related to'/Encompassing/Of ..
%כ כ
%eng.כ 2/11 - (LIGHT) arm/wing/open hand - to cover/allow/strength - Persuasion/Motivation -=- Offerings/Inspiration/Reward
%ך ך
%eng.ך 20 - (DARK) arm/wing/open hand - to cover/allow/strength - Persuasion/Motivation -=-Offerings/Desires/Spoils
%ל ל
%eng.ל 30 - Cattle goad/a staff - prod/go toward/tongue - The Apostalate/Initiate -=- Tool/Messenger/Method/Catalyst
%מ מ
%eng.מ 4/1 - (LIGHT/SEEN) water/sky - massive/overpower/chaos - Immortality -=- Existence/Physical/Nature
%ם ם
%eng.ם 40 - (DARK/UNSEEN) water/sky - massive/overpower/chaos - Immortality -=- Vessel of exiatence/Non-physical/Underworld
%נ נ
%eng.נ 5/14 – (LIGHT/POSITIVE) moving fish -activity/life – Temperance -=- Character/Ideals/Mannerisms/Habits
%ן ן
%eng.ן 50 – (DARK/NEGATIVE) moving fish -activity/life – Temperance -=- Reputation/Ideals/Mannerism/Habits/Addictions
%ס ס
%eng.ס 60 - A prop - support/turn - Passion -=- Drive/Motivation/Fuel/Belief
%ע ע
%eng.ע 70 - Eye - see/know/experience - The Fulminated Tower -=- Witness/Source/Origin
%פ פ
%eng.פ 8/17 - (LIGHT/POSITIVE) mouth - speak/open/word - Hope -=- Belief/Agenda/Plan/Answer
%ף ף
%eng.ף 80 - (DARK/NEGATIVE) mouth - speak/open/word - Hope -=- Belief/Agenda/Scheme/Solution
%צ צ
%eng.צ 9/18 - (LOWER/WANTS) fish-hook - harvest/desire - Twilight -=- Effort to reward/Give and take/Pay to receive
%ץ ץ
%eng.ץ 90 - (UPPER/NEEDS) fish-hook - harvest/desire - Twilight -=- Effort to reward/Give and take/Work to survive
%ק ק
%eng.ק 100 - back of the mind - behind/the last/least - Inspiration/Alliance -=- Muse/foundation/support
%ר ר
%eng.ר 200 - head - person/head/highest - Resurrection/Ancient -=- Leader/Lineage/Descendant/Genetics
%ש ש
%eng.ש 300 - Teeth - consume/destroy - Transmutation -=- The Fool/Change/Rebirth/New Beginning/Circle of life
%ת ת
%eng.ת 400 - Sign/cross -covenant/seal - Return/Crown of Life -=- Soveriengty/Individualism/Sanctity/Belonging to

וֹ
INFLECTION ABOVE MEANS: That above or higher, celestial or ‘heavenly’ (if you like), for things such as form, system, or balance (in relation to above/below). It can also refer to higher divinity, when used in conjunction to lower inflections. If the dot is placed on the LEFT OF CENTRE; it refers to ‘dark/negative’, if RIGHT OF CENTRE; it refers to LIGHT/POSITIVE. If it is centred it refers to BALANCE/BOTH

אֵ
INFLECTION BELOW MEANS: That below of lower, within the seen world or ‘earthly’, for things such as form, system, or balance (in relation to above and below; as well as just below when multiple inflections are used below). If the dot is placed on the LEFT OF CENTRE; it refers to ‘dark/negative’, if RIGHT OF CENTRE, it refers to LIGHT/POSITIVE. If it is centred it means BALANCE/BOTH. If the dots are just ‘in-between’ centre/left/right, this refers to the unseen forces, power, or workings of either the dark (left), or light (right) side.

So for instance; as this Aleph example, it has a dot either side of BALANCE/CENTRE; so it would be referring to the forces/powers of both light and dark, or a balance of the forces of light and dark.

אִ
This example is a lower balance. It could refer to a person; thing; event; work or whatever the defining letter and ‘word’ is referring to. It could simply refer to one below, when the letter/word it is used in; has no ‘positive/negative’ bearing. If the lower inflections height (up/down) from the bottom of the letter, is aligned directly against the bottom of the letter so that it is almost connected/touching it; then it is usually possessive to the character. Meaning that it is ‘ours/theirs/yours’ referring those ‘of the lower’ that it is written for; or directed at. If it is not connected/close in its alignment. Then it is a generalisation of something lower in relation to that letter.

אֹ
This is an example of the Aleph, being used in relation to Above darkness/negative. You will notice that this one is more than just aligned to the left; it is actually off-set past the edge alignment of the lettering. This is supposed to symbolize/signify the maximum/extreme/ultimate/pure/excessive version of that it is referring to. So in this case it would be pure darkness; or extreme darkness. You need to remember that darkness is the necessary building block for light to exist within; so in some cases the upper extreme darkness; may actually refer to the a pure ‘divine’ darkness; which is not necessarily negative in nature; but rather the balance of existence in which divine light is created. Such as ‘The womb or vessel’ of creation. You should be able to discern this by the context of the sentence it is used in.

אָ
This is an example of ‘one’ who is balanced in both forces connecting to a balance below; or to balancing something below. It can also be used as a reference to the below balances (harmony of our environment for instance) balancing the forces of light/dark
above it.
אֵ
This one (maybe because of my font) looks the same as the one before with the balances of forces. But it is actually supposed to have one dot inflection centred in the lettering perfectly; whilst the other is aligned to the perfect left. This would simply mean something such as ‘those, or that, which is of balance AND light.
The difference between the dots, and simply having a line between them as in the above example; is that the dots refer to ‘multiple/plural’, whereas the line generally only refers to the one/singular. If these ‘multiple’ were connected to a dot below it would form a V shape. Meaning that they are connecting too, or drawing from lower forces, or things which bind them (in-between). And as always it is in relation to the lettering it’s attached to.

אֻ
This here shows the ‘multiple’ moving from darkness to balance to light (descending) in the lower forces. If they were connected it would symbolise ‘one’ who is moving from dark/negative to light/positive. If it were ‘multiple’ moving from light to darkness, these would obviously be reversed moving from right descending downwards to left.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
אַ
This again is ‘one’ balanced in the lower forces. If this line were to go all the way out to the left and right edges of the lettering it would mean something which is of both light and dark; or is the perfect balance of them.
אֶ
This is ‘multiple’ who are of positive/negative lower forces/powers; but are not ‘connected’ or ‘disconnected’ from the below balances. Once again if they were connected, the dots would be joined.
חֳ
This is ‘one’ who is connected to both balance and negative/dark, connecting to the lower dark/negative forces, or drawing from them. Among ‘multiple others’ who are polarized to light, but disconnected to the lower light. If the dots on the right were joined downwards, it would mean one polarized to all levels of lower light.

חֲ
This is ‘one’ who is of lower darkness and balance (through its forces powers) or understanding of it; amongst the ‘multiple/others/many’ who are polarized to lower light at any level.
חֱ
This is the ‘multiple/many’ who are light/balance/darkness, in reference to/ or are part of the disconnected lower dark forces/and polarization of light.
חְ
This is the ‘disconnected’ levels of lower balance. Or all levels of a lower balance below.
וֹ
When inflections are used under the lettering, such as those I explained above; in conjunction with an inflection above such as this one; it would mean that the ‘above balance’ (pictured) is relevant, or relates to the inflections below. So if there were a dot the same as this below; it would mean the above balance, relating to/or dependant on, the lower balance. When an inflection of these types is used in the middle of the lettering by itself it can signify both above and below, or the equilibrium between the two. If there is an inflection used in the middle with one above, or below; it refers to the something ‘coming from’ that direction; to the inflections meaning above or below.

*There are many other slight variations of these that you will encounter; that you should be able to understand, once you grasp the concept of the meanings I just gave you.

Sometimes (for instance) there is a dot used in DARK and LIGHT, but the LIGHT dot is drawn heavier than the faint DARK dot. This would refer to the heavier drawn one being held in more regard, or more importance than the fainter dot.

The system is fairly intuitive in this regard; and easy to understand once you grasp the basic concept. It greatly changes the simple meaning of the lettering within the word, to create a full sentence from each Arcanum Hebrew word.

Once you have written out the ‘structure’ meaning for each sentence underneath each other in English; you are able to grasp the concept of what the full word/paragraph means.

I would suggest that once you understand the true meaning of what is written; that you restructure the sentences; replacing words for a more accurate modern English version, and make the sentences structure more grammatically correct and readable.

It does not matter if you move parts of the ‘meaning’ around in the sentence to put it into correct English; as long as the same meaning is maintained in the end result. It is actually far better to do this; as it ensures that the reading of the document will be accurate to what it is supposed to mean; other than the structure of the language it is taken from. Which is invaluable if/when the version you produce is then interpreted into other modern languages.

The Church couldn't help themselves. I gave them the chance .. And they still wanted straight afterwards to try and once again 'suck the light' from within me.

Enjoy the Arc people. Use it yourself if you don't believe me. It works. It's real.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The Church couldn't help themselves. I gave them the chance .. And they still wanted straight afterwards to try and once again 'suck the light' from within me.

Oh, no, you're not delusional at all.

So you say you're the "messiah" and have gone to hell and been resurrected.

Just out of curiosity are you also Acharya S ( "D. Murdock")?

Or were you before become the "light of the world"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join