It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arc of the covenant revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I have spend the last few years working on understanding the truth contained within the Biblical texts. This was born of an understanding that there was major corruption within the modern Bible, which I wanted to correct. Not so much so I could know and understand the true wisdom offered within it, because I never held much interest in religion personally; but so I could present others with the answers they were unable to work out themselves. And more so, so that I could stop the fighting and ugly nature of the debate which rages between the masses relating to our origins.

So I studied the Westminster Leningrad Codex, as well as various other forms of text; correlating them to each other; even comparing them to other religion, to find commonalities between them.

I eventually discovered multiple levels of code within the 'veil' texts; which are presented in the modern English versions; including a numerological code which is fairly simple. But I eventually discovered accurate 'Arcanum' meanings to the old Hebrew versions. I say 'meanings', because I actually found two different versions of the 'Arcanum'. One which is the true Arcanum meaning; and a 'reflected' version of this; which quite obviously has implications towards the misuse of the Divine knowledge and wisdom contained within it. Which I now understand, and SEE; to be widely used in this world.

This is what they refer to as 'The arc of the covenant'. Arc is from the Latin word Arcanum meaning; "Mysteries/Secrets" and "Covenant" means the sealing or 'binding' of such.

So the 'Arc of the covenant'; is "The sealing (encoding) of the Mysteries". These mysteries; as I've discovered from translating the text refer to 'The mysteries of the Universe'. The very same thing you could call; "The secrets of the Kingdom of heaven".

The key to understanding the Hebrew lettering of the Arcanum meanings; is in understanding that the 'vowel inflections' used on the lettering are less to do with the 'pronunciation' of the words; and more to do with distinctions of 'levels' and things such as positive/negative; and their relation to one another in conjunction with the meaning of the 'word' that is most suitable for that 'letter'.

When you piece each inflected letter of the Arcanum Hebrew into a short sentence by these codes; you understand that each letter actually forms a small sentence or part of a paragraph. So the texts are greatly expanded in their true meaning.

I have given this code; and a piece of software I created to translate the input Hebrew text to those I've deemed worthy to translate and release key books I suggested to them; who would not compromise on bringing truth; and are those balanced in both light and darkness; who would rather die; than allow what they translate to remain hidden.

This is due to the fact that I have for a long time been trying to contact the Church, to see them do the right thing in offering the truth to the world; and they have ignored me. So now I am going through with my threat to them; to see the truth given to the whole world.

The main aspect of this; is that they were told that they must release the truth of the Divine Feminine before they proceed with the Canonization of any more males. And the truth that the 'Holy Spirit' is actually; 'The Holy Mother'. Who they turned into a 'Ghost' and suppressed, for the want of control over women.

I want nothing from them; or anyone else for giving this; I only want to see the truth brought to the world; and those who claimed they loved you through words of lies; answer as to why they allowed this to go on for so long.

If they do not reveal this before the Canonization takes place? I will email the Arcanum definitions; inflection definitions and software script to every major theologian in the world.

They were offered the chance to bring the truth forward to the people; and also to hand over the Church to those who are the chosen for the new age; they did not listen. So this shall be their final warning, before they are forced to do the right thing.

I would rather see them become what they should be; then break the hearts of the masses. But they are leaving me with no other choice. I warned them about the Canonization long ago; when they first announced that it would take place.

So here I offer to you; the accurate CODICES ARCANUM version of GENESIS 1:1-3

GENESIS 1:1
הָאָֽרֶץ וְאֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם אֵ֥ת אֱלֹהִ֑ים בָּרָ֣א בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

The nurturing we receive through the divine light of unknown forces; is the rebirth of our sovereignty. The nurturing received connects us to our light and our sense of balance in unknown forces. All the lower balances of unknown forces come via the pursuit of higher divine knowledge and the wisdom of the Universe. The balance of darkness by the lower divine forces is sacred. The pursuit of the lower divine wisdom of light, and the rebirth of our lower balance from the higher divine light, brings our world into light and balance within the Universe. What we do not understand of balance; brings darkness into light of our lower divine balance which is sacred. Our understanding of the knowledge and wisdom through which we connect to the lower divine light over darkness, is born within all those who put the effort in to receive it.

GENESIS 1:2

וְהָאָ֗רֶץ הָיְתָ֥ה תֹ֙הוּ֙ וָבֹ֔הוּ וְחֹ֖שֶׁךְ עַל־פְּנֵ֣י תְהֹ֑ום וְר֣וּחַ אֱלֹהִ֔ים מְרַחֶ֖פֶת עַל־פְּנֵ֥י הַמָּֽיִם
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

When we fail to adequately understand our place within the lower life systems; or the associated knowledge and wisdom, it sees us try to polarize others to light. The divine balance of all things above is given to us, so that we can find our place in maintaining a similar medium below. When we align ourselves only to light, it means that others must work much harder in order to achieve their balance, and it therefore limits the ability of many to achieve it.

GENESIS 1:3

וַיֹּ֥אמֶר אֱלֹהִ֖ים יְהִ֣י אֹ֑ור וַֽיְהִי־אֹֽור
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

We fail to understand that harmony below is connected to the divine balance of unknown forces above. Many in this world become detached from their heritage and who they are; and their role within the lower balance. The unseen lower forces of light and dark; are a tool which can be used to lead our understanding towards darkness; in relation to our own universal origins. Of this balance, we fail to recognise that for light to exist, the surrounding darkness is also necessary. We harness the lower unseen forces, but lack the understanding of how it is channelled from its above light source. We fail to understand that within all that is below, light cannot be held in a higher importance to dark, if we wish to become those who are truly wise, and be able to safely harness the unseen powers to which we are attached.

P.S: Arcangel means 'Arcanum Messenger'. And Samael is only called "The Angel of Death", because he comes to end their control over you. Nothing more. He loves this world and all its people. And wishes to 'Deliver you'.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ArcanumMessenger

"If they do not reveal this before the Canonization takes place? I will email the Arcanum definitions; inflection definitions and software script to every major theologian in the world."

why would you wait to reveal it, you know as well as i do that they would never do anything to compromise there position.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Wow that is quite the story you got there .So you contacted The Church did you .Jesus called it His Church and the gates of hell would not prevail against it .You may want to do a extensive study on what the Church really is .Hint..it's not a man made structure either wooden or in man made doctrine where you will find many denominations . It is a spiritual one that each member ,past present and future is a part of ...peace

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Wow that is quite the story you got there .So you contacted The Church did you .Jesus called it His Church and the gates of hell would not prevail against it .You may want to do a extensive study on what the Church really is .Hint..it's not a man made structure either wooden or in man made doctrine where you will find many denominations . It is a spiritual one that each member ,past present and future is a part of ...peace

Could not agree more

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Except that it is called ARK, with a K, not a C.

You have started off on the wrong foot, as ARK means simply a box shaped object, whereas ARC means circular.

That one letter changes the entire meaning.

And my great-grandmother was from Arcanum, Ohio. Does that make her special because she came from a special town?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

This seems to be a commentary more than a de-coding. Where is the code?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

The Church is being offered one final chance to do the right thing and release the code themselves; just as I stated. If it does not come from them; then it will come from me.

They are already making 'preparations' for the truth about the Divine Mother, which is why they have been doing so much recently regarding the importance of the Father AND the Mother. Check google if you do not believe me.

The pope also said today;

“In my country there is a saying that goes like this: ‘When you get burnt by boiling milk, later when you see a cow you start crying.’ These people were burnt by the drama of the Cross and said, ‘No, let’s stop here. He’s in Heaven: that’s all well and good. He is Risen but it’s better that he doesn’t come again because we couldn’t handle it."

What do you believe he is talking about when he says; 'its better if he does not come again'? I will tell you; he is speaking about the fear of change within the Christian culture; and of the 'REVELATIONS OF TRUTH' which now come. That for which I just gave you a sample of.

They have been preparing for this since Francis was instated over Benedict, to do what is necessary; because they knew they had to. Because of those like myself, and because they knew that this truth would come whether they liked it or not.

And you are completely correct. The Church is more than just a house, made of wood and STONE. This is why they are now understanding that they must concede to the truth of that which they call 'God', and give it to the people as they are supposed to.

Something they are very obviously working towards; and are being given every consideration and patience in their move towards; especially when it comes to the truth of WHO THE FATHER IS (Antioschristos) who comes BEFORE THE SON, and his son they call "Jesus".

I can assure you that this particular 'FATHER' doesn't appreciate the heads of the Church who claimed to love, in the teachings of balance; having allowed their followers to consider him as 'The antichrist', and an 'Evil'; at the very same time that they eagerly awaited the one who would come and 'Deliver them, and clean up this world'. Because what so many spit hate at, as the antichrist; is the exact same as one they all claimed to love at the same time.

The Father and Mother .. Always come BEFORE THE SON! Or there WOULD BE .. NO .. SON!

I am sorry if what comes now hurts many of you. But know that this is a pain of growth and necessity; and we shall all see the world become beautiful, and what it should be; once the changes have been made.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

One would think that if you really studied it so extensively, somewhere along the line you would notice how what you are studying is spelled and the meaning.

the ark
noun [S] (BOX)
dictionary.cambridge.org...

Ark
archaic: A chest or box:
the ark was of Italian walnut
www.oxforddictionaries.com...

I am sorry if what comes now hurts many of you. But know that this is a pain of growth and necessity; and we shall all see the world become beautiful, and what it should be; once the changes have been made.

When what comes??

Where did you explain what is coming??
edit on 4/24/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Except that it is called ARK, with a K, not a C.

You have started off on the wrong foot, as ARK means simply a box shaped object, whereas ARC means circular.

That one letter changes the entire meaning.

And my great-grandmother was from Arcanum, Ohio. Does that make her special because she came from a special town?

You are speaking as one who only understand the veil. And understands it very poorly. You think that spelling is a consideration in a text which has been re-translated countless times? If so, then you should stop and take a look at exactly how foolish you sound with a feeble argument based upon this.

Because in Australia; we spell 'Mom' as 'Mum, does this change the meaning for your great-grandmother from Arcanum?

If you can not present an argument based on anything more than that 'which you are told', and blindly accept. Then you have no position to be proposing such an argument to one who has stood in the 'council' of the one you call God. Physically!!!

And who has given up their life; emotionally, mentally and physically in death; to bringing you the truth of that which he decoded. Which was guarded by things in this Universe darker than you'll ever understand.

Please take a seat; and be quiet.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Believe it or not, spelling makes a HUGE difference in most words and dramatically changes their meaning.

We're not talking "mum" and "mom"

And
"arc" is not a prefix. It is a stand alone word used in mathematics and geometry and electricity.

noun
noun: arc; plural noun: arcs; noun: electric arc; plural noun: electric arcs
a part of the circumference of a circle or other curve.
synonyms: curve, arch, crescent, semicircle, half-moon; More
a curved shape, or something shaped like a curve.
"the huge arc of the sky"
a curving trajectory.
"he swung his flashlight in a wide arc"
MATHEMATICS
indicating the inverse of a trigonometrical function.
modifier noun: arc
a luminous electrical discharge between two electrodes or other points.
(in a novel, play, or movie) the development or resolution of the narrative or principal theme.
"his transformation provides the emotional arc of the story"

Origin

late Middle English (denoting the path of a celestial object, especially the sun, from horizon to horizon): via Old French from Latin arcus ‘bow, curve.’

Source

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I wonder if op is Acharya S . Looking over op's history might suggest it's so .I cant remember the last thread either her or one of her minions were posting but I called them out and showed the contradictions from their own posts .Maybe they are a little more careful this time ...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

And this; once again exemplifies why none of you before me has worked out the Arc.

If you wish to reference the 'Veil' encoding .. One of the 'seals' that needs to be broken to understand the REVELATIONS OF TRUTH; then I will explain a bit about the OTHER arc to you.

"Build thee an arc of Gopher wood", was originally "Build thee and arc of Cyprus".

Cyprus is a reference to the UNDERWORLD in the Ancient Greek meaning. Referring to space!

So if you consider that 'Arc is 'Arcanum', then you will understand that; "Build thee an arc of Cyprus" actually translates to; "WORK OUT FOR YOURSELF THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE". Or what is also referred to by one you would trust on their word more than I, "THE SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN".

You are all lost; and I can understand by what it took why you would be so.

Because when you start trying to dig too deeply into the Bible; those 'Angels' which protect the Arcanum, come upon you and they are as what you would refer to as 'Demons' or 'The Devil'.

The only way you are then able to get rid of them; is to concede to them and call upon the name of the 'safety blanket' veil which you are given; in the current theologies; where you are offered 'safety and salvation' from them. Or you contest them; and do not fear them; and continue to seek the truth of what they hide, regardless of the costs.

I can tell you first hand; that to find such things involves giving yourself up to die! Rather than concede to their evil, or call them God.

Hence; No man can see God and live!

The only way to find the truth, is through giving yourself freely and without fear to death; to beat them. And a funny thing happens when you do this for all the right reasons, without fear. You don't die. You are brought back!

Not an enjoyable experience though; I promise you this.

This is the only way to becoming one of true balance; who understands the Higher Divine balance and our position within this balance below. That which you call 'YAHWEH'. Pleased to meet you all!

Once you have this balance and understanding, you are able to 'perceive or see' the truth of the Arcanum hidden beneath the veil. The veil that the Jewish are all too aware of, and have tried for many, many years to decode.

I do not care if any of you believe that I know the truth; because I do know the truth. And I also understand why so many of you are fearful, because I have been to your hell and returned; and I did it still spitting in the face of evil. But I did not do it because I would care about what Christians though of me, or what I would 'gain' from it.

I want nothing. I want no money; I want no fame; I want no power. I don't even want anything to do with the Church if I can help it! BUT; I DO WANT TRUTH!! And if they do not give it; then I will force them to. Because it MUST BE DONE. And this is why the Church is (if they are sensible) about to start giving that truth to the public.

In the very near future, you will all see that which I have told you shall happen; and remember these words.

I have very little more to tell you, because I am of the hope and 'faith', that they are about to do the right thing.

But it will happen; one way or another. All the seals are broken, the gifts are being given freely and of a pure heart; wanting for nothing but love; and therefore by this I was judged worthy by those who count in their judgement. And this is none of you; for none of you have yet been judged; and very few of you could ever live through what I did. Which is to face the one you call 'The Devil' and not fear him, or back down from him.

This is the nature of those they call 'The lord of hosts', or more accurately translated; "THE MASTER CONTENDER".

Peace, love, Respect, Harmony and Unity my friends.

My part in this is now complete.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The spelling does not make a difference; when the stories and language are created; to cover up the true 'Arcanum' meaning of the lettering underneath it. They even went so far as to remove the inflections on the words; so that no-one could properly decode it.

Does spelling make a difference when you change the language of writing?

There is a saying which goes; "Do not argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

On this, know that this is why I wont debate the 'spelling' any further.

Just wait and see what the Pope has to say in the next few days.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Arc is from the Latin word Arcanum

No. No it isn't.
I'll repeat the origin of the word

Origin

late Middle English (denoting the path of a celestial object, especially the sun, from horizon to horizon): via Old French from Latin arcus ‘bow, curve.’

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just wait and see what the Pope has to say in the next few days.

You can anticipate what the Pope will say in the future?

I do not care if any of you believe that I know the truth; because I do know the truth. And I also understand why so many of you are fearful, because I have been to your hell and returned; and I did it still spitting in the face of evil.

The only way to find the truth, is through giving yourself freely and without fear to death; to beat them. And a funny thing happens when you do this for all the right reasons, without fear. You don't die. You are brought back!

Not an enjoyable experience though; I promise you this.

So.... you experienced death and resurrection??

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I wonder if op is Acharya S . Looking over op's history might suggest it's so .I cant remember the last thread either her or one of her minions were posting but I called them out and showed the contradictions from their own posts .Maybe they are a little more careful this time ...

Maybe so.
Acharya S has done writing on these same "Arcanum" texts mentioned here in this thread.

"Acharya S" (real name "D. Murdock")

After several years of featuring our rebuttals to some of Acharya's nonsensical and cussword-ridden charges against "Jesus", we have decided to utilize our space for more worthy causes. She is just another loud-mouthed, lost person who knows absolutely nothing about God and the Bible, yet feels driven to share her "knowledge" with like-minded people.

www.therefinersfire.org...

There are actually many places debunking her.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

Maybe so.

"Acharya S" (real name "D. Murdock")

After several years of featuring our rebuttals to some of Acharya's nonsensical and cussword-ridden charges against "Jesus", we have decided to utilize our space for more worthy causes. She is just another loud-mouthed, lost person who knows absolutely nothing about God and the Bible, yet feels driven to share her "knowledge" with like-minded people.

www.therefinersfire.org...

There are actually many places debunking her.

I don't even know this acharya person, but it took me only one second to see that they don't know the difference in ark and arc.

We can't see because of a "veil"? This OP was on the abortion thread advocating that God promotes abortion, just go over and take a look.

I wonder if the OP might think Noah used arc welding on the ark. Maybe Moses also used arc welding on the ark of the covenant?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I wonder if the OP might think Noah used arc welding on the ark. Maybe Moses also used arc welding on the ark of the covenant?

Maybe she does.

Oh, wait, that's right...spelling doesn't matter in language.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
*Sighs*

As I already stated; I don't care if you believe me; I am of the 'truth and light' that you have been seeking. If none of you recognise this; it is simply because your hearts, eyes and mind are still closed.

You are children who have been in the dark so long; that your eyes have adjusted and you think it to be of light.

Maybe you should listen to the words of Pope Francis today; and see how it relates to what I have just given you as a gift.

And maybe, you will understand from who I come;

POPE FRANCIS: We ask the Lord to do for all of us what he did for the disciples who were afraid of joy: to open our minds: ‘He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures;’ Let him open our minds and help us understand that He is a living reality, that He has a body, that He is with us,that he accompanies us and that He has won. We ask the Lord for the grace to not be afraid of joy.”

edit on 24-4-2014 by ArcanumMessenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

Thank you for believing .. even when you could not see ..

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I am of the 'truth and light' that you have been seeking. If none of you recognise this; it is simply because your hearts, eyes and mind are still closed.

You are children who have been in the dark so long; that your eyes have adjusted and you think it to be of light.

Maybe you should listen to the words of Pope Francis today; and see how it relates to what I have just given you as a gift.

How exactly does your quote from Francis relate to you and what you have said in this thread?
Or your claims to have died, gone to hell, and "returned"??

You have been talking about wrong definitions of words and, as your signature says "DELIVERING THE BALANCED WISDOM OF THE HIGHER ARCANUM".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join