It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shadow appears in Live Fox Sports Transmission.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: acero

originally posted by: Havox
a reply to: acero
Where'd you get this info from? I'm sure the majority of major stadiums have sky cams.

Im from Peru, I know what Im talking about. This is not America. Just cause you (USA) have skycams for pro sports doesnt mean the rest of the world do. NO skycams in that particular stadium. For the record, I dont believe in ghosts or the paranormal, aliens visiting earth and/or the rest of that BS.

Sorry you don't believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff BUT I can take you to a home RIGHT NOW that is infested with paranormal stuff. You are guaranteed to hear at least several knocking sounds all the way up to being pushed, pulled or tugged at. Guarantee it!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Has anyone figured out just how wide the landings are this "ghost" appears to be running down? I mean at most stadiums there is a fairly wide walkway to get to the seats and if nobody is in the walkway it would be pretty easy to run like this guys appears to be doing. It appears to me that from the angle of the video it makes the seats look a lot closer together than they really are. Can anyone get a pic of the stadium layout from overhead to see just how wide of a walkway this is?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead
Ok thanks,I did miss that bit.
a reply to: Rob48
I guess that even if the locals or owners of the stadium can't afford their own Skycam,when it's a big game and televised live by the likes of Fox Sports that they or one of the other sponsors would pay for it? And yes to that video showing what appears to be a Skycam for just a second or so.

Do we know what time of the day this match took place,was it under daylight or floodlights?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Right, there has been lots of argument about whether or not there is a skycam.

I have decided to be proactive. I have contacted the Fox Sports press office to ask them whether the cablecam system was used at this year's Copa Libertadores. I have not revealed why I am asking!

I will let you know if I get a response.

Edit: well that was quick. Already had a formulaic brush-off: "We apologize but unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your inquiry. Thank you for taking the time to message us."

I might have a plan B. Leave it with me...
edit on 21-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx
a reply to: VegHead
Ok thanks,I did miss that bit.

Do we know what time of the day this match took place,was it under daylight or floodlights?

Floodlights. The match was played on April 17 at 9.15pm local time: www.futbolargentino.com...

Edit: actually that is an Argentine site. If it was 9:15 Argentine time then it would be 8:15 in La Paz. Either way it is still floodlit.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I cannot believe it is a human. The movement is too fast and too smooth. It looks exactly like the movement of a cable cam, and it is panning at just the right time you would expect to follow the action down to the other end of the pitch from the goal kick. I have seen the same camera movement in countless games on TV.

Just need confirmation of that cable cam!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Confirmation on a cable cam doesn't prove anything. Watch the SLO MO. Cameras do not have legs, the shadow has distinct leg movement.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Which would explain the lack of obvious shadows from the players who would be getting light from both banks of floodlights along each side of the stadium.The alleged running man/skycam/ghost would only get light from the far bank of floodlights so would cast a much more obvious shadow.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Havox

You see legs, I see the shadow falling into the regularly spaced gaps between seats as the camera moves. Watch as the shadow moves into the crowd: you can see it moving up and down as it passes over individual people (watch the people in light coloured tops especially).

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Funnily enough I'm a bit susceptible to auto suggestion (if that's the right term) and I will see what people tell me I'm seeing to start with.The same with the Solway Firth spaceman which I really believed was an actual spaceman until a mate of mine who didn't know the story saw the photo and said it was obviously the photographer's wife,and after that I couldn't see the spaceman anymore.
The same with this one,I could see the legs at first,but now all I see is the shadow from the Skycam being distorted as it passes over the folded up seats.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I see distinct forward and back motion. Looks exactly like strides when running, not shadow distortion.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here is another video taken from a different camera. At 0:43 you can see the guy running down the stairs.

......please ignore the X files music!!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

OK, this is where I hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong! That really is a person. Was Usain Bolt at the match?
Really did look too fast to be a human at first.

The guy walking along the edge of the pitch from right to left certainly saw this "shadow person": he turns and looks as he runs past. Presumably because this guy was in such a rush. It was right at the end of the match: maybe he wanted to get back for the final whistle.

I wonder if this guy has come forward now we have better pictures? Could be a contender for the Bolivian Olympic team!

Edit: Havox, have a star. You were right. New specs for me! Still not a ghost though in the end! Edit 2: that part wasn't meant to be aimed at you

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I never really thought it was a ghost either. I figured it might be someone running elsewhere, or something. I just couldn't see how it could have been a sky cam.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
But did the announcer holler "Ghoooooooooooost!"?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
But did the announcer holler "Ghoooooooooooost!"?

He spooks... he scores!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ok, so FINALLY the camera nonsense is gone... i want to figure this out! It can't be a shadow of an actual person, right?

Nobody seems to respond to anything. So it's not a person.

I'm sooooo confused. But so intrigued. I feel we might have seen one of the best videos of a "shadow person".

That, or some sort of right angle, right light, right time trick and someone was practicing for a 100m sprint. And will more than likely win on the day.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

That video shows what it is. It's a person. I know I said it was a camera shadow, but I was wrong. The original blurry camera smears him out and makes the motion look all wrong. The sharper SS-365 camera shows him clearly.

Just a person, in a dark jacket with a white shirt underneath, running down the stairs, jumping past the steward, and running. You can even see his jacket flap up as he hops over the corner of the seat row behind the steward. As the video description says: "Otra cámara de otro angulo,muestra en realidad que es una persona que va corriendo y no un fantasma." - "Another camera from a different angle shows that in reality it is a person running, and not a ghost."

The person walking along the touchline turns just as the man runs past. At first I thought he was turning to look at him, but the more I watch the more I think you can see his face, so he is actually turning towards the pitch.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: elpistolero1

Hard to say, because it is a recording off the TV, but there are signs of reflection, as though the camera is filming behind glass. Perhaps a broadcast booth position. Someone running at an oblique angle, could be reflecting off the glass. Image obscurity is still possible in the age of digital video, as the firmware interprets wave lengths.

AX
FTNWO

edit on 21-4-2014 by AlphaExray because: clarification

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The presenters on the video I have posted are saying all the time that it's not a ghost but a person, but they are baffled by his speed! And I am too.....he is incredibly fast and how did he manage to run so fast? I have been to stadiums and there's no much walking space, let alone run faster than Usain Bolt!

The guy you mentioned on the pitch, I think he is looking towards the players, not our 'shadow' guy.

Also, nobody seems to notice him. The policeman on the stair doesn't even turn his head around. People sitting don't seem to move at all........I'd love it if this mysterious man would tell the world that was him.

This video has gone viral in many countries now: why isn't he coming forward?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join