It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shadow appears in Live Fox Sports Transmission.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10
I thought that was a good possibility until I watched the slow mo. You can clearly see legs. Did you see the slo mo at about 30 seconds?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
I thought that was a good possibility until I watched the slow mo. You can clearly see legs. Did you see the slo mo at about 30 seconds?

Yes I did, And postulated that it could be the shadow of the camera going over obstacles in the stands distorting the shadow.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just don't see shadow distortion creating the exact look of someone running. The feet kick back up with every stride. Looks to much like legs. I believe it could be a shadow of someone running somewhere else, and this is just the shadow of that person. I don't think it's a over head camera.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There is NO skycam in that stadium, in fact none of the soccer stadiums in South America have skycams.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: acero
Where'd you get this info from? I'm sure the majority of major stadiums have sky cams.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
I just don't see shadow distortion creating the exact look of someone running. The feet kick back up with every stride. Looks to much like legs. I believe it could be a shadow of someone running somewhere else, and this is just the shadow of that person. I don't think it's a over head camera.

If you go to full screen and pause vid, then go frame by frame !....First off you will notice that if was a ghost it would be a Headless one......can anyone concur ?.
edit on 20-4-2014 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The camera, in my opinion, isn't panning over to track the shadow guy. Which looks like a ghost or something something and not a camera. Look in the lower left. Someone runs up and kicks the ball, and that is what the camera is tracking. But I could be wrong... but that's what it looks like to me. If they were tracking something out of place why would they cut the feed unless someone made the quick decision to hide the figure from the masses for some reason.

It looks like a shadow of a person, running by itself as it if we're alive. Clearly the people around don't see anything or at least not well enough for an obvious reaction. Maybe a few did see or sense something but decided not to say anything or they said something but their friends were like "nope. I think you've had a little too much to drink haha..." Maybe one of them will see this video and say something but nobody will believe them. I wonder if the people sitting on the other side saw anything or if it was just strictly a camera viewable phenomena. Or may even if you were right there next to it you might feel a sudden chill or tingle or just a sense of dread or misery or panicked fear, or if you're like me, sudden
arousal. Just kidding.

What would be weird is if the stadium had some sort of...accident, in the coming year or month. Like the mothman. What was the date of this match? Gotta check that... it may also be a post disaster harbinger... maybe during the construction someone died while running from something on that row of seats? Before the fence was put up? Maybe a falling piece of machinery or structure, or some armed assailant like a mafia hit man going after the foreman of the job site or someone for some infraction or other. Maybe as revenge for winning the construction contract. Maybe the benches weren't even installed, so he had a wide path of concrete to run and that's how he ran so fast.

But it's almost unhuman how fast he's running.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ken10
I think its the shadow of the camera that's above the playing field, like this...

ABSOLUTELY.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Have to just jump in there is no segregation fence, the blue you can see is just steps trust me on that.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Could it video superimposed over the live game image?
I don't know exactly how the video broadcast production works, but what if they had a commercial queued up to play, and it inadvertently began prematurely? A commercial featuring a guy running?

Or it could have been a clip they were going to use for instant replay, that "ghosted" over the live broadcast.
Don't they use mixing boards with those slider bars to fade in and out of shots? (from opaque to transparent, or vice versa)

Just trying to throw alternative ideas out.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
la paz stadium is highest altitude national stadium in the world, cant find anything about any deaths though.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Havox
I'm a huge soccer fan and watch international games on a regular basis, I don't recall any skycam on South American stadiums, the only one that I'm aware of is the SpiderCam in Azteca Stadium in Mexico City, here is a link stating that the camera will be deployed to Brasil for the World Cup, same link also says the system is only available in Mexico, Ukraine and Slovenia, this device not only travels in the air but can move up and all the way down to the playfield.

www.tecnologiaprofesional.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: elpistolero1

Faked with CGI. Not a ghost.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's interesting, I was going to say someone running on the opposite side or on the roof and the shadow is being cased down but it's too acute and at one point runs behind a row of seats.

I have never discounted that cameras, digital equipment, modern technology...doesn't have the filter humans do so we will capture from time to time, things that are simply other worldly.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SixX18
This was from a LIVE feed.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx
This will be archived on Fox Soccer 2Go I'd guess,but as it won't let me view it from the UK it would need someone local to watch it to confirm if it was on the original or not......

msn.foxsports.com...

As usual my post earlier was completely ignored,so once more can anyone see from the above link if the original video of this match is still available for viewing?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: elpistolero1

looks like camera on this larger video ...watched again and no, it doesn't look like a camera and no boom. The only thing I can think is someone much higher up on the opposite side maybe the sun angle and high altitude does weird things.

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com...
edit on 20-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I want a camera with legs too.

I'm not saying it's a ghost. But i'm saying it's NOT a camera.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
I want a camera with legs too.

I'm not saying it's a ghost. But i'm saying it's NOT a camera.

Exactly.
Camera's don't have legs. It's possibly a shadow of a person running, but it is NOT a camera.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
a reply to: shauny
What I find strange is whomever is filming this thing must have seen it themselves because they follow it until they no longer see it.

I believe it's more that the camera panned to follow the goal kick.

And to follow this forums motto of denying ignorance, I must ask. OP, did you also post this on another site, because I found it on another site with the wording of your post matching some of the wording in the story, with other parts changed. I won't post the site as I believe it's against rules, but here's the text from that blogspot page:

This happened on April 17, 2014 in the Hernando Siles Stadium in the city. La Paz in Bolivia.

I was watching the transmission in fox sports live when I saw this shadow running at high speed. At first it looks like just some dude walking really fast and zooming by. But then again, he is going curiously fast given how that is not so easy to do in those cramped seats and limited room.

Also other fans he is walking by don't seem to notice him. The shadow seems to vanish in the crowd.

It's not the first time things like this happen in the stadium. It has been rebuilt many times, since it's the oldest Stadium in the city.

I wonder if it could have to do with some kind of reflection or double exposure and the ‘ghost’ is actually one of the players on the field. Anyway, the video of the fast moving shadow is really weird.

Just trying to make clear if you posted the story elsewhere and actually saw this happen on live TV, or are repeating the article and didn't actually see anything.

I also picked out a photo of the stadium, the upper left part of the picture is where the event happens and you can see the blue part are stairs (I previously thought it was a fence and pointed out how it had to be an overlay since the shadow only goes over the blue fence instead of through it).

I still think it could be an overlay glitch from another camera, but the possibility of being something paranormal is back in play. With no source other than a low quality third party, I can't see myself going with the paranormal option, though (and I've checked Fox Soccer Go but they don't have the video archived). I still don't believe it can be a skycam. Not only does the stadium likely not have one, but just looking at video from the game (below) you can see the shadow of a skycam wouldn't be nearly as well defined. This again leaves us with a video overlay glitch or paranormal (or of course, since no first party source has been seen, the possibility that it's purposely faked).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join