It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar footage planting bomb?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I watched a doc on channel 4 last night called "The hunt for the boston bombers" and it was made up of reconstructions and actual footage, now they shown footage of Dzhokhar planting the second bomb/backpack, the question I have is has this been released or is it a reconstruction, if its a reconstruction then it is done so well that if they said it was real footage it would be the most convincing "proof" I have seen so far of the brothers guilt,
check it out on 4 on demand
www.channel4.com...

also just seen this when looking for more info....
www.dailymail.co.uk... -scribbled-inside-boat-shows-hatred-American-government-led-fatal-attack.html

I thought they were not going to release any till it was shown in court?
has it been?

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Bring that guilty SOB into the Courthouse and give him a fair trial.

Then we will kill him...

Well that's my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

why the conflicting reports though?
he had a gun.... oh no he didnt.... he shot himself....oh no he didnt.... its just confusing, and does not make people want to believe the official story as its changed from one thing to another....
also the daily fail quote the note

'We Muslims are one body. You kill one of us, you hurt [bullet hole] us all.' Much more was included in the note but very little of it is legible.

but if you look at the picture there is NO bullet hole where they say there is...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

Where is the footage? A time mark in the movie would be helpful....

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

erm.. id say roughly 14 mins into it, as I said I watched it on the tv last night and could only find that link to it online, I cant get demand though dont know why, mabye something to do with using an old version of opera... its close to the start though when they are doing reconstruction of agents reviewing footage of the marathon... it looks very real of him walking up placing bomb/backpack on the ground and walking back in the opposite direction.. ive never seen the footage thats why Im asking if they have released

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

Thanks I will take a look.....or not I can't seem to watch it. I will look for another link.
edit on 18-4-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

cheers... if I could find it on youtube I could just embed that part but cant find it anywhere its just all links to the natgeo doc..

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Then we will kill him...

Well that's my thoughts.

Fair Trial ...yeah right, he will never get that. This kid was tagged and bagged way before the "bombing" . A mark , A patsy ...no doubt..

Kill kill kill , that's the American way right? ..

What ever happen to innocent until proven guilty?

Not in this case eh? This kid will never get the trial he deserves because their are to many people out their like YOU who automatically assume he's Guilty ! .. But i can't fully blame you , cause the brainwashing news outlets are good at what they do ...

Just my thoughts ..

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
anyone managed to watch the footage?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

They have a video of him setting the backpack.

My comment was flippant and I wasn't there.

Give him a fair trail....let's see how he explains the video of him doing it.

Defend him if you please...You are entitled to your opinion...Am I ?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Then we will kill him...

Well that's my thoughts.

if they show a video where he sets the bomb at this point in time I will feel they manufactured it. Where was it all this time and why was the backpack shown not his. I know given time they can make a false anything nowadays.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

the channel 4 doc i watched last night shown footage of him setting it down the question is have they released it if not then the documentary is proof how good they can fake footage....

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I watched it too. He was not a patsy. He was just following his brother. The kid was scared but he was deadly. Made some poor choices. Sad but true. What we should really look into is why we did not heed the warnings about these kids in the first place. Just like 9/11 they were on the radar. The brother is linked to killing a few he knew would stop his plan. Used pot to fund his ideals. I feel also there are more people involved but as not the rattle the public it is all suppressed.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Then we will kill him...

Well that's my thoughts.

if they show a video where he sets the bomb at this point in time I will feel they manufactured it. Where was it all this time and why was the backpack shown not his. I know given time they can make a false anything nowadays.

I would definitely agree with you , if it's "real footage" and not "reconstructed " for documentary purpose, then i would assume it to be False .

I recall reading a thread about the case and the poster suggest that the GOV has a really weak case against the "supposed bomber" filled with holes and flaws . (ill try and find the thread) it would make sens that a tape be made to dive the nail in the coffin...

Just saying..

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have had a quick look, they do state they will use dramatisations at the beginning. I suspect this bit was a 'reconstruction' as the scenery and people in that area looked different in the photos I have seen.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I watched it too. He was not a patsy. He was just following his brother. The kid was scared but he was deadly. Made some poor choices. Sad but true. What we should really look into is why we did not heed the warnings about these kids in the first place. Just like 9/11 they were on the radar. The brother is linked to killing a few he knew would stop his plan. Used pot to fund his ideals. I feel also there are more people involved but as not the rattle the public it is all suppressed.

Ill quote another poster here .

I have had a quick look, they do state they will use dramatisations at the beginning. I suspect this bit was a 'reconstruction' as the scenery and people in that area looked different in the photos I have seen.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
a reply to: Char-Lee

the channel 4 doc i watched last night shown footage of him setting it down the question is have they released it if not then the documentary is proof how good they can fake footage....

I have never seen this supposed footage, nor can i find it on the internet. But again as another poster stated .

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
yeah i thought the people on the video dont match up with the famous picture of him pushing bag between the legs of two women... but if it is a reconstruction then wow it looks exactly like him enough that if that footage was shown as proof I would have believed it without question.. im trying to get that part of the video to show others who cant see on channel 4s site...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yah, any disclaimer of "reconstruction" is a sure sign they are making stuff up.

They have to, the real evidence is a matter of "National Security'".

The real evidence disappeared from our eyes and ears a long time ago. The same thing happens when they show a politician speaking on screen during the "news". Their lips are moving but you can't hear them, all you get is the news casters interpretation of what they said.

Like the handshake ceremony whenever they show world leaders "meeting", they don't actually show the "meeting'"itself, just what they want you to know about it. Everything is state secrets now.

Evidence, whats that?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
snapshots from said footage...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join