It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar footage planting bomb?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The hat folks. That is even how the FBI/DHS labeled the brothers. They did it. There was no one else. The Ops on site were looking and failed. Sad that they were fooled by basically kids but then again the brothers did not fit a typical profile. If there is intel that say 'someone' is going to do 'something' in a crowd of 1000's it is a crap shoot.

To be honest, it is a miracle that there were not more killed and anyone who has followed this knows that there were more explosives planted and more incidents in the days that followed indicating more operatives.

Where is the guy in black arrested on campus????

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
snapshots from said footage...

I still can't make out a face ....

Interesting ,thanks for posting this

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

there is more the full footage shows him walking back and forth then bending down and placing something then walking away.. my worry is that it does look like genuine footage and if it isnt then that puts doubts in my mind for every piece of footage from any tragedy in the past 15 years

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The hat folks. That is even how the FBI/DHS labeled the brothers. They did it. There was no one else. The Ops on site were looking and failed. Sad that they were fooled by basically kids but then again the brothers did not fit a typical profile. If there is intel that say 'someone' is going to do 'something' in a crowd of 1000's it is a crap shoot.

To be honest, it is a miracle that there were not more killed and anyone who has followed this knows that there were more explosives planted and more incidents in the days that followed indicating more operatives.

The hat ? Your going off of a hat ?

Can i tell you what i am going off of ?

Years of study on "terrorism" on different factions primarily the "Chechen mujahadeen" or rebels of Chechnya and surrounding republics.

Without dragging my reply on.

Find me a Motive for the bombings ?

Better yet find me evidence of Chechen "terrorist" claiming responsibility for sending these boys to carry out these operations? You wont find any ! . As the FBI have claimed they went to Chechnya for training and received orders to carry out these bombings . Hog wash!

But ill tell you what you will find !
Chechen rebels claiming responsibility for Beslan school incident , Moscow subway bombing, theater hostage take over....and lastly all Random suicide bombings around southern russia .

You will find EVERY single Operation carried out was fallowed by a post video claiming responsibility . And in many cases a pre video was also recorded.

My point is simply "Chechen terrorist" carry out operations to gain attention of Russia and surrounding countrys for political reasons ect ect . , don't you think it's kind of strange that NO leaders from the Chechen factions stepped forward claiming Responsibility for the bombing?

Just a two solo Chechen brothers , bombing America with no motive ?

I don't buy it !

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

snapshots from said footage...

I find it EXTREMELY interesting that these pictures (the ones apparently taken from the 4Chan video) are at exceptional odds with the photos used to ID the suspect...

ATS Big Pic

And, wherever the story is coming from, that he walked back and forth before placing the backpack down, is likewise 'at odds' with the Surveillance Evidence portion of the FBI's Criminal Complaint...
According to their 'video & photographic evidence', once he arrived at the tree - he stood/remained there for approximately 4 minutes.

Many of the facts that were presented, early-on, by the FBI, can be found here, and elsewhere, for refresher/s.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

the pictures are from a channel in the uk called channel 4, they did a documentary called "the hunt for the boston bombers" and the screen captures i took are from that documentary... on that footage real or reconstruction he walks up and down and then bends over to place the backpack then walks off in the direction he is facing in the official pic I think they shown shortly before he was on the phone aswell then placed bag... looks real but it cannot be if they havent released it yet

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Bring that guilty SOB into the Courthouse and give him a fair trial.

Then we will kill him...

Well that's my thoughts.

Fair Trial ...yeah right, he will never get that. This kid was tagged and bagged way before the "bombing" . A mark , A patsy ...no doubt..

Sure, right, that's why the kid admitted and confessed to being responsible, and that's why there is a wealth of evidence that these brothers actually did it.

And in opposition, what evidence is there that they were "framed"?

This has been gone over again and again, there is absolutely no evidence to implicate anyone else in the bombing, there is plenty of evidence implicating the brothers, and a confession of involvement from the surviving terrorist.

What more do people actually need to be able to accept the truth?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
People also seem to forget the kid (Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi )who was implicated and injured who has close ties to a family with terrorist ties who was visited by Michelle O in the hospital. It is all whitewashed. That kid was on a watchlist, confirmed by the DHS head at one time. Nothing else ever came out.

link   

...The hat ? Your going off of a hat ? ...

The significance of 'the hat' is kind of hilarious, if you think about it...
A witness (casualty) near the finish line explosion said they saw the bomber place the backpack on the ground, and...actually locked eyes with him (though - all evidence we have been shown, depicts the elder Tsarnaev wearing dark shades)...and, that he (the elder Tsarnaev) was wearing a 'hat' (among other descriptors that fit neither of the brothers).
So - the FBI started combing through all the pic's, surveillance videos, etc...focusing in on people wearing hats.
The only one of the brothers wearing a hat (ball cap), was the younger brother...who...the finish-line victim would never have seen.

I find it chillingly odd that - they (the Authorities) have an abundance of pictures, surveillance footage, ect...of the younger brother - - - - but, once the elder brother passed the front of the restaurant where the younger is accused of placing the bomb - - - - there are no more evidences of the elder brother. And what testimony that did surface would in almost any other case be considered a "False Identification".
(That is - unless they've come up with other evidences since the Complaint/s & Indictment.)
edit on 4/18/2014 by WanDash because: clarity's sake

ETA: Sorry to do this, but...going through the old materials and photos brings me to needing to correct something above (and restated later).
The first reports of Bauman's eye-witness testimony (April 17, 2013) identified the culprit who laid the backpack at his feet...as wearing 'a white baseball cap'.
When interviewed a month later...his 'testimony' (presumably his testimony, and not 'filler' provided by the journalist) turned the cap 'black'.

edit on 4/18/2014 by WanDash because: Corrections where needed.

edit on 4/18/2014 by WanDash because: uggghhh

link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Then we will kill him...

Well that's my thoughts.

Fair Trial ...yeah right, he will never get that. This kid was tagged and bagged way before the "bombing" . A mark , A patsy ...no doubt..

Sure, right, that's why the kid admitted and confessed to being responsible, and that's why there is a wealth of evidence that these brothers actually did it.

This has been gone over again and again, there is absolutely no evidence to implicate anyone else in the bombing, there is plenty of evidence implicating the brothers, and a confession of involvement from the surviving terrorist.

the actual footage of any one of the brothers planting bomb then the following explosion or mabye even a video confession... yes they say there is proof but have you even seen such proof if so post and I would believe the official story... until then its all just hearsay and he is innocent until proven guilty by his peers..

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There was a lot of misinformation and false alarms over the hours and days after the bombing, I think almost all of it was disregarded as being the result of a fearful public. This always happens after such an event, and even more so when those responsible have not been caught.

I seem to recall that after the events were over, everything between the actual explosions and the shooting on campus leading to the chase was debunked as false alarms or unrelated, including the library fire and "devices" found in random places which turned out to be nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

People also seem to forget the kid (Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi )who was implicated and injured who has close ties to a family with terrorist ties who was visited by Michelle O in the hospital. It is all whitewashed. That kid was on a watchlist, confirmed by the DHS head at one time. Nothing else ever came out.

I believe I read, recently, that his family (are suing some talk-show host for damages pertaining to defamation of character, or some such) - - could be mistaken, but, I'm pretty sure it was somewhere on ATS.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the documentary is on 4seven 10pm Sun 20 Apr if anyone is interested in the uk..

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Then we will kill him...

Well that's my thoughts.

Really? Show me where he admitted being the bomber? YOU CAN'T !

Don't link me some MSM "HE ADMITTED IT" hog wash . if he did admit to the bombing why is he still awaiting trial?

Hell where is the kid even at ?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

the actual footage of any one of the brothers planting bomb then the following explosion or mabye even a video confession... yes they say there is proof but have you even seen such proof if so post and I would believe the official story... until then its all just hearsay and he is innocent until proven guilty by his peers..

But you won't be happy with the court decision, will you.

When or if he is found guilty based on all available evidence, you will still claim that this was a cover up, that thousands of people all conspired to make him confess, to create false evidence, to pass the blame onto someone else.

We know he and his brother were at the scene of the explosions, we know that they then both fled from the authorities. There is photographic evidence of them both being there at the scene carrying heavy backpacks. This was released to the public shortly after.

There is no photographic evidence of any other suspects being at the event and leaving before the blasts.

Like it or not, there is a legal system in the USA where people are defended, don't you think that if this guy was innocent that would be brought up? Don't you think that if his confession was falsified then having a court case would risk exposing that falsehood?

If the guy was not involved and was "framed" as you want to try to pretend, why did he confess? And if he didn't, why did the authorities lie and claim that he had, when this would come out in court anyway?

It makes absolutely no sense that it would be claimed that he confessed to his participation if he hadn't.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Really? Show me where he admitted being the bomber? YOU CAN'T !

Don't link me some MSM "HE ADMITTED IT" hog wash . if he did admit to the bombing why is he still awaiting trial?

Hell where is the kid even at ?

Okay, try to think about this.

If he didn't confess to his involvement and sign a confession with the authorities, don't you think this will come out in court?

Why would the authorities lie, knowing that there would be a court case and that their deception would be revealed? How on Earth does this delusion make sense to you?

It makes absolutely no logical sense that the authorities would "manufacture" a confession knowing that this would be utterly destroyed in court and potentially make them all guilty of a conspiracy, and destroy any case they have against him.

Even if we go with your belief of his innocence for one moment, what would be the point in falsifying a confession? Who wins from that? No one. It's still going to court, and their deception would still be exposed for all to see, losing them the case, losing them their jobs and likely ending up with them in prison too.

Don't you understand the completely illogical suggestion you're making? However you look at this, the notion of a manufactured confession holds absolutely no water at all. It make no sense.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Not going off a hat...going off a picture with a hat. It is not hard to connect the dots here. The part I also would like followed up upon is the wife. There are pics of here there. All clammed up. The father with government ties....down the rabbit hole...

As far as the other kid, they can sue all they want. He was on a watch list. There is a reason for that. He has relatives on there too. Even if an innocent bystander there is reason to investigate.
edit on 04pm30pmfu2014-04-18T15:54:49-05:000349 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

It makes absolutely no sense that it would be claimed that he confessed to his participation if he hadn't.

Are you referring to the so called confession written on the inside wall of the boat as he lay there in the dark with his pen?

Confessing to doing it for muslims when he is beer drinking, pot smoking, partying, average college kid who clearly has no interest in extreme religious views. His brother was clearly interested in being qualifying for the olympics and working hard in sports. The whole thing is a joke.
edit on 18-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Not going off a hat...going off a picture with a hat. It is not hard to connect the dots here. The part I also would like followed up upon is the wife. There are pics of here there. All clammed up. The father with government ties....down the rabbit hole...

As far as the other kid, they can sue all they want. He was on a watch list. There is a reason for that. He has relatives on there too. Even if an innocent bystander there is reason to investigate.

If this was not in response to what I said earlier about 'the hat'...then, please disregard.
Otherwise - the fact is - the FBI would not have known to zero-in on someone wearing a hat/ballcap except for the fallacious victim-witness testimony.
But - the victim-witness testimony ID'd the wrong brother (one that said victim would not have seen or known of prior to the FBI publicly ID'ing the brothers later in the week)...
So - even if they stumble-bumbled into the right guys...everything that led them there was a comedic misadventure.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The part I also would like followed up upon is the wife. There are pics of here there. All clammed up. The father with government ties

You mean her dad the surgeon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join