It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respond... Or the Rabbit gets it...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Last picture taken of the bunnies somewhere in the countryside in France where they are being kept chained to a radiator, blindfolded and listening to a Bieber album 24 hours per day...

How could you? You sir are an evil evil person! There is a special place under the catacombs for people like you.
Happy Easter!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My avatar says " I triple powder puff tail dare you not to ....HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!!! * Licks chocolate off my fingers. Mmmmm

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Biting off the head or bum is for amateurs. Real men go for the heat gun.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
****BREAKING NEWS****BREAKING NEWS****ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!!!!!!!!!

THINGS ARE HEATING UP! IT LOOKS LIKE THOSE BUNNIES ARE IN HOT COCOA FOR SURE!!!

We interrupt your programing with this Breaking News Alert!!! Hostage Negotiations have failed.
Repeat. In the Bunny Hostage Situation, all negotiations have failed and the expert negotiator is leaving in tears, his megaphone reportedly has been stuck someplace...awkward. He is receiving medical attention.

Meanwhile, things are heating up and groups of enraged rabbits are calling for action.

Mr. Fluffikins, twice decorated show-bunny and voted "Most Huggable!" is calling for an open revolt!

And we quote: "That dang *bleeeep* *bleeeeeeeep* *bleeeeep-bleeeep* had better watch his *bleeeeeep*!! He thinks we got no TEETH!?! Well check THESE out you *BLEEEEEEEEEEP!!!*"

His fame and vocal messages on Twitter and BunnyBook have prompted a new movement in the World Bunny Community...

We can only hope a new ploy by the FBI will distract Mr. Rodinus long enough to get these poor, chocolatey treat...I mean, hostages, away from his obscene madness....

Stay tuned.... Now Back to your program...and stay safe people...err...bunnies...Stay Safe...

- AB

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

WHERE ARE THE EGGS-TERMINATOR BUNNIES?! Oh, they are in a basket-load of trouble when I find them...they had one job! ONE JOB! I bet they just snuck off and ate all the candy by themselves. I hope they get stomach aches.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Say WHAT??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Tis a sad day in Bunnyville....hostage negotiations broken down. We are so so so so soooooooo...sad.

Everywhere I look..all I see is this...

Even the baby bunnies don't comprehend what this means...yet they can feel the heaviness of sadness in the air...

Our Bunny Wanna-be's...join in our disappointment...

This only means one thing Aboveboard....

This mean WAR!!!!!!!

Des

edit on 18-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Bah Humbug? Does that work for Easter too? How many bunnies did I just send to their grave?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
Bah Humbug? Does that work for Easter too? How many bunnies did I just send to their grave?

Remember that old saying? They breed like rabbits.

Hope that consoles you a wee bit...I hear chocolate pumps up the endorphins...that'll make ya feel better.

Just ask Rodinus...he should know.

Des

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

*sob* Oh Destiny, you have no idea! Our field agents are reporting...*sob*...the militarization of the entire Easter Bunny Corps...they...they...sent this photo to our newsroom...

The EASTER BUNNY CORPS!!! *gasp*... It's getting serious...and still no word from Mr. Rodinus...no word regarding the yumm...I mean...tragic hostages...

I hear they are calling in some of the more elite "Bunnies of Fortune" types too..

*sigh* If ONLY Mr. Rodinus would come to his senses and RELEASE THE HOSTAGES!!!! How many Easter Greetings does he need? *sob* *sniff*

Hoping for a peaceful resolution...

AB

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

But a hero emerges from the darkness!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Happy Easter!
Did I save a bunny?

I'm not entirely convinced it's all about the bunnies. I think maybe Mr. Reidinus might have his eye on a few Chinese chicks.
Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS SUPER ALERT!!!!! BREAKING NEWS SUPER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

We are breaking in here with our continued, round the clock coverage of this event...

There is STILL NO WORD on the hostages...Yes, I repeat, STILL NO WORD.
That's right. Mr. Rodinus is remaining silent and NO MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE. WE ARE STILL TOTALLY CLUELESS!!! Thank you, that's all...

Wait....Just a moment...

Hold on...

THIS JUST IN!!!!

We are receiving some reports from an admittedly "alternative" new site, that Bunny Soldiers are amassing in various areas of the country to rescue their chocolate brethren. We understand that they are currently using the latest in tracking technology to discover the whereabouts of Mr. Rodinus and his tasty....um...terrified hostages.

We also understand from yet another site, and you REALLY have to put your tin-foil hat on for this one, that this ENTIRE THING is an EASTER FALSE FLAG. I repeat, this could all be an EASTER FALSE FLAG mission put on by Mr. Rodinus to raise awareness of the Holiday and generate a sense of fun. (chuckles...ahem).

Now in an IMPORTANT SHOCKER!!!! THE BUNNIES ARE NOT ALIVE...
But does this mean they are dead?

I've been told that, and this is JUST IN folks, BREAKING NEWS here, that CHOCOLATE BUNNIES are NOT, I repeat, are NOT alive! They are NOT living beings, according to Ms. Sciency Pants, Phd in Smartness from UCal at Berkely. This is hotly debated, however, and a very controversial subject that is POLARIZING THE NATION.

That's right, if you can believe that folks, (look at that cute lil guy - and they say he's not alive? *rolls eyes*) they are saying the hostages are NOT live bunnies...Was any one else aware of this? I mean, they are bunnies,right??? Frankly, I think that's just a theory that has yet to be proven.

The site also speculates that Mr. Fluffikins is in on all this somehow, to promote his upcoming film, "The Lone Bunny."

On an important side note, here, a "Lone Bunny" has actually been seen riding the range recently, as reported by Beezer. You will note that he does not look anything like Mr. Fluffikins, so there is more to speculate on that front.

So...what's your take people? Is this some kind of Easter promotional FALSE FLAG begun by a Crazed Coyote? Or is this BUNNYGEDON?!?!?!? Should we be AFRAID FOR OUR LIVES? Or merely post an Easter greeting to a rascal of a Coyote?

You decide.

I don't know folks. My mind is officially blown here. But until we hear from the terrorist bunny-taker himself, we can only speculate on these speculations...

Until then...keep watchful...keep safe...and until we're SURE...don't eat the bunnies...

-AB

edit on 18-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: because duh

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Double post (lameo connection... sorry!)
edit on 18-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

OMG Aboveboard. BunnyBook and Marshmallow Tweeter are afire with this news.

People are in a flurry of arguments on whether the hostages are alive, or not!

Those who say not, are condoning eating the hostages...I think that Wile E. Coyote, Rodinus is behind their gaining ground in the debates!!!

I have to jump back on BunnyBook and share pertinent info just in from PETA....

I'll keep checking in for status updates. I'm so worried for our dear hostages....

Des

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
You have been warned ATSers...

On behalf of the official Choccy Bunny Unliberation front we have kidnapped 3 Milk chocolat bunnies...

If this post does not get at least 30 Happy easter replies back before next Tuesday 12:00 pm French time, the bunnies get it BIG TIME... Starting with the ears or the bum... whatever takes my whimsy at the time and depending on my evilness... BUT... believe me... they will suffer... HARD...

Last picture taken of the bunnies somewhere in the countryside in France where they are being kept chained to a radiator, blindfolded and listening to a Bieber album 24 hours per day... :

Be warned... graphic images may come up shortly if this message is not heeded...

Nastiest respects

Rodinus

To the CBU, first we are confused with your demands. You want liberation for Chocco Bunnies yet you hold them hostage for possible destruction.

Anyway, we of the Chocco Bunnie Consumption Party, the lining of the bunnies with tin foil will only delay our eventual tracking. We have dispatched our PIGS (Portly Ingestion Squad) to track and rescue these bunnies. Your time is limited.

We are willing to work a settlement if 30 people have not replied. We will need proof of life of unharmed bunnies. Upon proof of life, we will issue a BG (Bunnie Guarantee) from a Top 25 Banking facility, and transfer to a numbered account via an MT007.

Knowing the rapid multiplication of bunnies, we expect that all offspring will be included into these negotiations for one price.

You can keep the bunnies drops. Just think of them as bunnie kisses.

Please let us know your intent to settle this situation in a timely manner. Our PIGS will find the bunnies soon enough.

CBCP

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I don't make deals with terrorists. Especially not bunny terrorists!

I am drawing a red line in the sand.

Touch the Peeps, and there will be consequences.

Don't push me on this.

edit on 18-4-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow... It's getting downright dangerous to be a bunny around here lately. Good thing I have a bunny bunker buried deep deep down (and well stocked with all the amenities I might add). Whew...

Some days..............

..............Ya know?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Be warned... I will stand until the end...

If my demands are not respected the first bunny gets it at 21:00 French time tonight...

Pictures will be posted....

Bwahahahaha

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Rod I have treated as a brother

I never thought I'd say this, but you sir are a cad and a scoundrel. Step away from abyss Rod whilst you still can I implore you to see sense, and release said bunnies or your avatar will go from this

To this

In a very short space of time.

Come back to us Rod, you're a vet for God's sake, have you forgotten your oath to protect every ickle bunny under on this awful rock.

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
BREAKING: RODINUS STILL GONE ROGUE

originally posted by: Rodinus

Be warned... I will stand until the end...

If my demands are not respected the first bunny gets it at 21:00 French time tonight...

Pictures will be posted....

Bwahahahaha

*sigh* This reporter is stunned. Commander Cody has reached out to the Rogue Rodinus. Will friendship win out? Will Rodinus get a new, squished Avatar? *snif* Carrot vigils are scheduled to run 24 Hours. *sob!*

SAVE THE BUNNIES!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join