It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Clearly you didn't read any of my posts at all. Here is the first post of mine in this thread, since then I have agreed that the picture posted by ....1984 looks like a B2 and that people should stop making assumptions.

As usual the ''make assumptions and attack those that don't agree'' have attacked my posts, simply for denying ignorance.

The photo looks edited IMO, there looks like a rectangle under the triangle. Also looks like could be B2 Spirit, I have seen it flying and delta wing shapes can look like triangles even if one of there sides isn't completely straight, depending on the angle of it's turn and point of view.

Also looks similar to the Phantom Ray.

edit on 18-4-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

And those who see it definitely as a B-2 based on one image, and refuse to believe that it could possibly be anything else, are ignoring all other possibilities, information, etc. So how are you any different?

It is more like we are saying the B2 cannot be ruled out, but you the all-knowing military insider shoot us down because we form our own opinions instead of eating yours right from your hands.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

One that will be going grey within about 6-8 months or so.

Well if that's the case they really don't have to hide it,do they?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gippers

Yea, you're right. I want everyone on ATS to eat out of my hands, so I'm going to do everything I can to shoot down anyone who doesn't agree with me.

The wrong angle on the leading edge, the enhancements that showed a single sawtooth rear edge, and all the other bits of evidence don't do anything to rule out the B-2, you're right.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh course. I'm just attacking you for denying ignorance. When in doubt go back to the site motto, that always works. I forgot, if it's not on the web, there's no point in saying anything, because it's obviously not true.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Grey is different from White. And they will release the information on it in their own time. They usually release it very slowly, then there are a few grainy pictures, then finally an official release.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Where are you getting there are various images of the Wichita KS air craft? There is only one. If your getting them from this thread you have failed. FACT

edit on 18-4-2014 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh and to me it looks like you are attacking those that do not disagree your assumption, then creating straw man arguments when the facts are pointed out to you, then playing victim when all your other attempts at enforcing your point of view failed.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

There are various photos on this thread and on various places on the internet of the alleged same thing, try reading the posts in the threads, following the links etc otherwise it looks like a FAIL on your part.

The entire thread is based on some 2 bit local news report and we all know how reliable those are. Ahem. It even says when they asked ''aviation experts'' they said ''it could be a B2'' but denied it being theirs, all from sketchy details of when, where and who, all unconfirmed.

Seriously. Ugh. Lameness.

ksn.com...
edit on 18-4-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Grey is different from White. And they will release the information on it in their own time. They usually release it very slowly, then there are a few grainy pictures, then finally an official release.

Release slowly sounds just like this situation to me.Thank you for the straight poop,as usual Zaphod58.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I haven't attacked anyone that hasn't tried to say something about me and my posting habits. And even then I've been rather polite in things I've said, as opposed to things I haven't said.

God I love the way people think that I have some God complex or something, and want everyone to blindly follow me. I don't have anywhere near that much ego.

But hey, that's fine, if you want to think that about me. I really don't care what people on here think about me. I stopped caring years ago. *shrug* Like I said before, I'll keep passing on what I know, and what I can, and those that appreciate it will continue to appreciate it, and those that don't, won't. I have posted the same way for all my years on here, and will continue to post the same way for as long as I'm here.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If you look at the F-117 release, it was just like what we're seeing now. A rumor of something, then a couple grainy pictures, then unfortunately a crash (which hopefully won't happen here), then they announced they had to do daylight training so they officially released it existed.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yea, you were so polite you used profanity in reply to me. Isn't profanity frowned upon around here?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

And attacking me was polite, because you didn't use "damn"?

edit on 4/18/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
The thread is about a ''mystery plane over Wichita '' of which there are various images

Where are they? Perhaps you could present more than the one image since you seem to think there are various. Because the one's you have been presenting have nothing to do with the "Wichita" sighting...

Those that see that as a problem are obviously in denial of FACTS.

Those that are claiming it as something else based on ONE IMAGE are obviously ignoring all other information and facts.

Jumping to conclusions about whatever people think it might be based on an unconfirmed unclear image with no confirmed details at all is really just stupid.

If stupid is your way then don't expect the non stupid to agree just for appeasing your ego.

"Irony is one of my favorite aspects of life."- Wes Studi

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So me not wanting to accept the insider information claim is me attacking you?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If that is a B-2 Nancy Pelosi is hotter than Kate Upton...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

So you're telling me that "So you have an uncle or a buddy on the inside. How did I know" wasn't meant to be a snide remark?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Not when I have seen so many people propose a claim with little to no evidence and they say they know someone on the inside. A snide remark is not an attack either.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join