It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 missing (Part 2)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
Even in the report, dispite Vietnam says otherwise, the maps show a turn at IGARI, that is why i mentioned that we should probably not analyze it
it shows a little past IGARI. It shows 17:22 and it passed IGARI at 17:21:04 and disappeared from Malaysian Radar at 17:21:13.

Also, we don't have exact time and coordinates from Ho Chi Minh ATC to say if it got exactly to BITOD and if so at what time. When they say the radar blip disappeared at BITOD, I read that as "approximately" unless qualified by words like "exactly" or more details.

It would be nice if they would make the Ho Chi Minh ATC data available to the rest of us; the investigators probably have it but it's not been shared publicly that I have seen.
edit on 3-5-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Another thing i have mentioned but can't find backup. INMARSAT stated based on calcs for 3:11 and 8:11, the plane should be in a certain corridor. Never have seen distance stuff for the in between times. Also some have said those calcs were for the plane at high altitude and higher range of speed. The plane at lower or in a dive or ascent would change the shift and therefore the distance, but not by a huge amount.

I am starting to wonder how accurate the theory of ping tracking is. Maybe equipment limitations overlooked?

Mixing government politics and money usually yields a weak level of truth.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The report

Ho Chi Minh first enquired about MH370, informed KL-ATCC that verbal contact was not established with MH370 and radar target was last seen at BITOD.

KL-ATCC informed HCM that after IGARI, MH370 did not return to
Lumpur frequency.

HCM queried about MH370 again, stating that radar contact was established over IGARI but there was no verbal contact. Ho Chi Minh
advised that the observed radar blip disappeared at waypoint BITOD

They used the term 'at' which sounds like it was there.
edit on 5/3/2014 by roadgravel because: format line

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It might sound that way to you, but if it turned out that the actual radar data showed it disappeared 2 minutes shy of BITOD, or 2 minutes after crossing it for that matter I wouldn't be shocked by such a revelation since without any further details plus or minus 2 minutes within BITOD might be considered "at" BITOD, especially considering they point out communication difficulties like asking Ho Chi Minh ATC if they've implemented loss of radio procedures and they apparently don't even understand the question.

edit on 3-5-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

2 minutes is pretty close if that is the definition. Much closer to there than anywhere else. If communications between these various groups is as bad as shown then the whole set of facts being used might be suspect. Too proud and scared of the consequences of saying we don't know anything solid.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The raw data had been received from Inmarsat, but apparently the US processed the data.

Satellite data processing

I would like to briefly discuss the processing of the Inmarsat data.

The investigations team received the complete raw Inmarsat satellite data which included the six handshakes at approximately 15:00 on Wednesday 12th March.

This type of data is not normally used in investigations of this sort. It is only because we have so little other information to go on in this difficult and unprecedented situation that the data is being used.

Upon receiving the raw data, the Malaysian authorities immediately discussed with the US team how this information might be used. The US team and the investigations team then sent the data to the US, where further processing was needed before it could be used.

Initial results were received on Thursday 13th March at approximately 13:30, but it was agreed by the US team and the investigations team that further refinement was needed, so the data was again sent back to the US.

The results were received at approximately 14:30 on Friday 14th March, and presented to the investigations team at a high-level meeting at 21:00 on Friday. The UK AAIB, who had also been processing this data independently, presented their results – which concurred with ours and those of the US team – at that meeting.

The Prime Minister was briefed on this satellite information at 08:00 Saturday 15th March, and publicly announced it at the press conference at Saturday lunchtime. Search and rescue operations were immediately shifted to the northern and southern corridor.

Mas

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Which pretty much tells us nothing about the data other than they decided the search area from it.

IIRC, all the public saw was a 3:11 arc and an 8:11 arc representing believed distance at those times and that the plane should be between the two arcs and most likely on or about the farther one.

I am starting to have doubts about this whole event as reported. Maybe most of the people in charge of these systems and government are corrupt and inept as many keep speculating.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Those would have been the 03:40 arc (closest point to the satellite) and perhaps the last arc 08:11.

The known ping times are, 01:07-02:29-03:40-04:40-05:40-06:40-08:11.

But the arc (ping line 03:40) also seems contradictory to the claim from Indonesia who claimed they did not spot the aircraft on their radar.
The predicted path is over Sabang and thus it must have been seen or it was never there.

Edit:

I am really toying with the idea that it lies at the bottom of the Southern China Sea, or it may have crossed Thailand which means it will be found in the Gulf of Bengal.

Speculation, i know... for this to be true it must have been possible that the SATCOM terminal remained active.
And what are the odds that they have different measurements because the satellite is not completely stationary, could that be possible.
Or can the signal be affected by weather conditions or some other interference, the satellite is 35000 km away.

edit on 3-5-2014 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Why are some sources giving the pings at 11 minutes after the hour and some at 40 minutes after. Any source of the actual times from INMARSAT?

edit on 5/3/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That is based on the notion that every hour a handshake was performed, but that is not entirely the case.
At first we only were informed about the last arc at 08:11, and thus the assumption was made that the handshakes occured every hour which would be like

08:11
07:11
06:11

And so on.

Edit, here is a image of the data points.

Larger
edit on 3-5-2014 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

No doubt pal, that's why I never trusted it from day 1!!!

I'm still at the theory of the Plane being shot down and it being all over the Ocean...
Flight on the way to Beijing Airport, an Airport that received terror threats just 4 days prior to the disappearance, a flight that wouldn't respond couldn't be allowed to enter airspace in any situation really, let alone an alert Authorities airspace!!!

I'd be inclined to say grounded by China for these reasons, as well as technology reasons but it's taking too long for a cover story, so incompetence is most likely the reason for no debris in the slightest!!!

Nearly 2 months now, Goddess Bless all on board whatever the circumstance!!!
Peace MH370 xxx

Peace Arbi!!!
edit on 3-5-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 3-5-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct again!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Back in time, 1 januari 2007.

A boeing 737 takes off from Java for a two hour flight to Manado.
Adam air flight 574 vanished from radar and not a single trace of the aircraft was found by the search and rescue teams.
After nine days they got a lucky break when a fisherman finds something which he thinks could be from a aircraft.

Nine days, it could have been longer if the local fisherman did not found a piece of debris of the aircraft.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Check these out:

North theory flight path

skyvector

Ping map

edit on 5/3/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yes that would be a possibility, thanks for sharing

There is more from the Maldives, how they know is a mistery, but i sure would like to find the source of this claim.

Satellite data suggests that the last "ping" was recieved from the flight somwhere close to the Maldives and the US naval base on Diego Garcia.

Haveeru online

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Earthling42

I am really toying with the idea that it lies at the bottom of the Southern China Sea, or it may have crossed Thailand which means it will be found in the Gulf of Bengal.
And there is the emergency distress communication picked up at U_tapao base as I posted here (unless it has been dismissed/debunked by someone?) It is strange that it was said to be the US Embassy which reported it, so there may be some truth in it perhaps. Let us not forget too, that Israel was placed on high alert soon after the plane went missing. Now, their spy network is pretty good and very close to the USA.

So, yesterday we have this from the Daily Mail about an investigation into 11 terrorists, which was initiated by prompts from MI6 and the FBI.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Earthling42

And there is the emergency distress communication picked up at U_tapao base as I posted here (unless it has been dismissed/debunked by someone?) It is strange that it was said to be the US Embassy which reported it, so there may be some truth in it perhaps. Let us not forget too, that Israel was placed on high alert soon after the plane went missing. Now, their spy network is pretty good and very close to the USA.

So, yesterday we have this from the Daily Mail about an investigation into 11 terrorists, which was initiated by prompts from MI6 and the FBI.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
has anyone see or heard this:

Source: Zero Hedge

I can't listen to the recording now but here's an excerpt from the article:

On Thursday, for the first time, 7 minutes of audio recordings of the final conversations between pilots of the missing Malaysian jet and teams of air traffic controllers on the ground were released. The recording is provided below.

There is one problem: the recordings were "edited" leading many to wonder if the entire conversation wasn't fabricated on a sound stage, and if so: why? And just what is the Malaysian government (either alone or in conjunction with other countries) hiding.

NBC has more:

Analysts who listened to the recordings for NBC News did not know why they were edited, but discovered at least four clear breaks in the audio that indicated edits.

"It's very strange," said audio-video forensic expert and registered investigator Ed Primeau of Primeau Forensics, who has analyzed hundreds of audio recordings. He said the beginning and end of the recording are high-quality with a low noise floor, meaning ambient background noise is almost silent, unlike the middle.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Two more links on the 11 people being questioned.
Link 1

Link 2

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IWant2Believe323
Yes this has been mentioned before in this thread.The start and end are almost certainly taken directly from the ATC recordings (used to be magnetic wire,now HDD I'd imagine),and the middle bit sounds as if it's recorded with a microphone in front of a loudspeaker playing back the recording,hence the audible background noises.As to why it's been chopped about like this and they didn't use ALL the audio taken directly from the ATC recordings,we can only guess about for now.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IWant2Believe323
has anyone see or heard this:

Source: Zero Hedge
Why am I not surprised the recording is edited?

I'll never see this advert from Malaysia Airlines the same way again:

it does impart a significant dose of morbid humor to the following advertisement from Malaysian Airlines.

Seems kind of creepy now, doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join