It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goddess, The Angels, The Demons, The Spiritual Connection, The Universe, The Alpha & The Omega..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is my theory...
It may come across longwinded, blasphemous, debunkable, wrong, I've heard it all...
So I welcome debate & help in connecting the dots that I may have incorrectly joined together!!!

Think of "It" like a book, everything...
It starts 4.5billon years ago...

"The Goddess Was Bored"

It is alive...
It's not a game...
It's intelligent...
It's everything...
It's Life itself!!!

For an infinite amount of time... The Goddess has been here... You may call her God, Allah, The Universe... Whichever takes your fancy is fine with the Goddess... This is not about converting others... Merely an experience shared!!!

All matter & anti matter was always there... Building energy, gaining strength, ready to explode into a life force so intelligent...
We'd be left debating, arguing, murdering others in the name of our own translation of the experience!!!

The Goddess is upset!!!
The Goddess is Nut!!!
That's why.. In our own little way...
We are all Nut's!!!
But we are not crazy...
This upsets the Goddess as well!!!

The Goddess was bored... & energy conserved by her Universal oneness was ready to create further...
Beyond what was originally tested...
Let's start there...

Look at the Goddess Nut as a Virus... Not deadly by design... But intelligent enough to sway the Universal book in favour of retribution!!!
On many levels the Goddess can create & end life as the Alpha & Omega!!!
From a spirit telling somebody "go that route" which leads to a fatal accident...
To the extreme of an energy build up & Supernova of a Star...
Onto the collision of Galaxies that need to be shaken up!!!

The Virus the Goddess is... Will take them back to B.C...
Not Before Christ...
But actually Binary Code!!!
The Virus, Goddess Nut, mutated, as Virus' tend to do, an evolution of Universal standard... Creating a spiritual level of consciousness within the Matter & Anti-Matter...
These second level Virus were Angels & Demons... Females & Males respectively!!!
All with the ability to create further... At the behest of Goddess Nut!!!

While the yinyang balance of male and female, each aggressive and placid helped to form intelligently, the gravitational effect was immense...
The Big Bang...
The Beautiful Blossom...
The Brilliant Birth...

Galaxy's spiralled from this central point, further in constellations formed, further in stars burst to life, further in plantary bodies collided and reach an orbital balance...
Every thing balanced...
Magnetised, polarised...
As with this polarisation of aggressive & placid... Also came happiness & sadness... Love & hate... All naturally done...
Anger & Hate from second level spirits who would become the Fallen, whether Angel or the more commonly & origanlly demonised, Demons...

This creation was traversed... For theoretical sake lets say 50% of the Goddess/Universe was explainable...

But then came the criticism...
Further in, on those planetary bodies that elegantly formed perfectly placed with intelligent design... Were creatures...
Man, Woman & Beast alike...
Mainly Cave-Dwellers... with limited lexicon... & a 0.000001% understanding of the Goddess/Universe!!!

I will now continue on another post, please be patient before replying.... There will be 1 or 2 more pages and then the floor will be open!!!

Cont.....

edit on 17-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

How do you know the Goddess was bored?

Just curious.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The Fallen

The Fallen criticised what they saw as inadequate... Satan, Iblis, Lucifer... The Devil & his followers of Angels & Demons!!!
The Goddess was upset... And in line with balance, angered!!!
And so the Goddess, as the prototype, had a way of mutating the virus further... Blending those rebellious Spirits with those that they criticised!!!

But they took with them 50% of the knowledge they had gathered previously...
And so the war for control began...
Sadly, or unfortinately... This makes us all the Sons & Daughters of Satan on the Prison Planet of Earth!!!
Not to fear!!!
As I will elaborate!!!

Now the Universe is Heaven... Sending the Fallen down a level created Hell on Earth!!!
However nobody ever really dies in Heaven, & even Hell is connected to & can be a branch of Heaven!!!
So nobody really dies in Hell either!!!
Depending on repentance...
It could just create more levels... 7up is the current mission!!!
Ground up, top to bottom!!!

A few generations pass on the home of the Fallen, locked out of Universal travel... Left to the imagination!!!
Now with the passing of generations....
Some repented their criticism & returned to the Universe full fold... Some got worse and were trapped to start again... Others didn't repent, but were no worse.... This created another Level of Hell, easier to deal with, still not beyond 50% of the knowledge inherited!!!
Not trapped physically... Now just a spirit guide who must advance Humanity, but still needs to repent to be free!!!

I could go on, but it seems that this is quite a mouthful!!!

I'll now leave the floor open to others and return if questions are asked, if dots still seem unconnected it's purely out of courtesy & a slight "shhh" from the watchers that I haven't given further details!!!

However all questions and refute is welcome... As with the cosmic balance that must be expected!!!

Peace everybody!!!
Goddess Bless You All!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Think of the Goddess like Springer...
With his idea for a Forum, conspiratorial...
But then thinking...
Well this is boring...
How about I expand on this and give others the power to help in creating something so intelligent & divine that it takes hold of the very soul of the participants!!!

If you want to know how I know personally, the Great Goddess told me...

Peace Midi!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

nice..
but now we're wondering about who designed & built the cosmic computer he used

you had 666 posts just now

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Let's make that 667

Look at it like this pal...
The power was always their...
It was just about putting the wires in place and bouncing the signals within our capability...
No one really invented the internet... They just discovered how to utilise what was already available...
Think of that as going from 50% to 50.01%!!!

Peace Unit!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can dig it Charlie

Thanks for sharing brother....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

midicon

How do you know the Goddess was bored?

Cuz I "Met Her".
Get it???

bore 1 (bôr, bōr)
v. bored, bor·ing, bores
v.tr.
1. To make a hole in or through, with or as if with a drill.
2. To form (a tunnel, for example) by drilling, digging, or burrowing.
v.intr.
1. To make a hole in or through something with or as if with a drill: "three types of protein that enable the cells to bore in and out of blood vessels" (Elisabeth Rosenthal).
2. To proceed or advance steadily or laboriously: a destroyer boring through heavy seas.
n.
1. A hole or passage made by or as if by use of a drill.
2. A hollow, usually cylindrical chamber or barrel, as of a firearm.
3. The interior diameter of a hole, tube, or cylinder.
4. The caliber of a firearm.
5. A drilling tool.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

& thank you for taking the time to read it!!!
I hope to elaborate a lot more as time goes by, it's hard to keep so much info in order...

Timing is everything is a nice little Gem I hold onto!!!

Peace Shred!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
I could go on, but it seems that this is quite a mouthful!!!

Sorry Charlie, couldn't resist...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

No worries pal, it actually gave me a good laugh...
& I expect worse in the long run, that's the realist within me!!!

Peace Murga!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Pretty interesting!
How about : Creator is purest form of energy, perfect balance of positive and negative.
Man is a co-creator ( created in His image) with the ability to use positive and negative energy, just like the Creator.
Man isn't smart enough to realize that to re-unite with the Creator, he needs to live life from a positive aspect. Living from the negative just creates chaos and destruction, putting even more distance between us and Source.

We have the ability to make our planet anything we want- depending on whether we live through positive or negative use of our creative energy/abilities.
Look around.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Pretty much pal...

We have the ability to make our planet anything we want- depending on whether we live through positive or negative use of our creative energy/abilities.

This is what I meant by saying nobody dies in Heaven or Hell, and that they're connected...
We just won't be able to access the extra 50% without repentance!!!
With positive energy as you said!!!
I like the way you put it!!!

Peace Nugget!!!
edit on 17-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 17-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct... A 21st Century Bane!!!

edit on 17-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I really enjoyed reading this.

Just curious, how does Tefnut and Shu fit into your mythology if it all started with Nut?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I was thinking more along the lines of...

adjective /bɔːd/ /bɔːrd/ A1 feeling unhappy because something is not interesting or because you have nothing to do:

And the OP had already replied anyway...it's no big deal.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Nice one pal, I appreciate that!!!

How I've regarded Egyptology is very important, however it kind of relies on the Universe growing from the Earth...
Which was most likely a mistranslation of the Glyphs, or deceptively done in later Dynasties to hand power over to a Male dominated Paganism!!!
If someone says we're Nuts, it's derogatory as a synonym for crazy!!!
Equally subliminal is this PopCulture fad of ejaculation being called a Nut, again very Male dominated word in regard to creation of life!!!

Egyptology is still important though, very!!!

Peace Cuervo!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by Cuervo

Nice one pal, I appreciate that!!!

How I've regarded Egyptology is very important, however it kind of relies on the Universe growing from the Earth...
Which was most likely a mistranslation of the Glyphs, or deceptively done in later Dynasties to hand power over to a Male dominated Paganism!!!
If someone says we're Nuts, it's derogatory as a synonym for crazy!!!
Equally subliminal is this PopCulture fantasy of ejaculation being called a Nut, again very Male dominated word in regard to creation of life!!!

Egyptology is still important though, very!!!

Peace Cuervo!!!

I stay very conscious of the patriarchal shift being a subtle one on many levels but I never thought of that. Very cool. I think if Nut was a more prominent goddess in pop-culture, it would be a more obvious slap in her face.

I have worked with Nut only peripherally but with good results. She feels very much like Ishtar (or Isis, if you want to stick to that pantheon) in regards to energy.

I've never met somebody who actually focuses on her so it's great to read your perspectives. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Cuervo

I really enjoyed reading this.

Just curious, how does Tefnut and Shu fit into your mythology if it all started with Nut?

What do U know about the HorseShoe? Omega? Oh Mega!
"U" Turn ? Magnetism? + and -? The Uterus? You?
Parabola? Pair a Bolas ??

The Horse (Force-Fours of Horus) is the Shu btw, Sleipnir "the slipper".
You "Wear" it (the Universe) - where? Here. Because "We Are" what we "Wear" you "Hear"?
Slip on, Slip off....Wax and Wane with the Max Mane?

mane of a horse, the line of hair along the spine of the neck
mane is the Latin word for "morning"

The Don Dawns?

I'll stop it there, I could just go on and on....but I Yawn.

edit on 4/17/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thank you for the kind words...
Throughout my experience Nut is very close to Isis, sort of like she favours her presence & essence the most, not in a picking sides kind of way, but who adheres to the spirituality more frequently!!!

If indeed you are spiritual yourself and connect to Nut & Isis, you are likely also to hear from Queen Elizabeth II!!!
I'll let you work out why, as I may have said too much, although as a hint it is not malevolent reasoning!!!

Thanks for the kind words and patience!!!

Peace Cuervo!!!
edit on 17-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!! Blasted iPhones!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Cuervo

I've never met somebody who actually focuses on her so it's great to read your perspectives. Thanks for the thread.

Every Deity that ever was is the Same One.
The Nut, the Cosmic Egg, the Orifice of Orpheus.
From it the Tree (All) came into being.
It's life and death. Beginnings and endings and the between.

No matter what you focus on, it's the Cosmic Nut - and it Bolts like a Colt U C?

That's why I say things like:
"I knew it, it's Newet the Newt".
Hazelnut = Haze of El hides Nut
"Tefnut" ?
Tef perhaps?

The word "tef" is connected by folk etymology to the Ethio-Semitic root "ṭff", which means "lost" (because of the small size of the grain).

It was 'lost', but it abounds all around so we unwound the sound and now it's found!

Tefnut and Shu are perhaps like two sides of the same coin, or maybe with Geb and Nut it's like the Four Oars of the Force??
It doesn't actually matter you can mix and match however you want as long as it adds up in the end to the "Whole Hole" it would seem??

The trick is that All Deities = The same Deity
(as there is only One Tone of None)

I'm just messing around mostly just to show what is possible with language as it's so diverse yet so intimately connected simultaneously. We haven't even begun to tap into how things work yet. Humans probably just don't live long enough to figure out all of these things, sadly. There is too much for any one mind to handle effectively. Teamwork helps a ton!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join