It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goddess, The Angels, The Demons, The Spiritual Connection, The Universe, The Alpha & The Omega..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

that's also nice

but if this is all akin to a mere 0.1% increase
isn't it a tad early to assume divinity?
(and) i'm hoping someone will scold us on how *boredom* is apparently the motivating factor in all this

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

but if this is all akin to a mere 0.1% increase
isn't it a tad early to assume divinity?

Without a doubt we have a long way before we become divine...
But think of all the other inventions we have and all the other Scientific breakthroughs of Technology it brings is to about 60%!!!
The other 40% would need to in include space travel beyond our Solar System!!!
& a lot less Famine, War & Pestilence!!!
More cures & kindness will help is to gain the divinity that most deserve!!!

The boredom we couldn't fathom as another word, merely a translation of a feeling only those in solitary confinement could understand!!!
Innocent prisoners at that!!!

Thanks again

Peace Unit!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I also have very good reasons to believe(man, it's like EVERYTHING I think about, there's a thread about it, talk about synchronicity) that there's someone opposing Yahweh, and this person is female(which would explain why females are so much less violent). You could even say that she's the mother of the Anti-Christ(again, if you've read what I wrote in the links that I gave, the Anti-Christ is a good guy).

For the Goddess so loved the world, she sent her only Son(who is not Jesus and does not possess any extraordinary powers)...

A Goddess ruling the world, the Anti-Christ and Lucifer being the good guys, if you've remembered what Hidden_Hand said, he mentioned that God(God in this case is either the Grand Creator or the one who created Yahweh) is very ironic, perhaps this is how everything really is.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

A Goddess ruling the world, the Anti-Christ and Lucifer being the good guys, if you've remembered what Hidden_Hand said, he mentioned that God(God in this case is either the Grand Creator or the one who created Yahweh) is very ironic, perhaps this is how everything really is.

Talk about synchronicity pal, first time I ever came across Hidden_Hand's thread was yesterday!!!

Not only that but The Hidden Hand, who others call Illuminati, I go with Hidden Hand from experience, play a very big part in my overall theory!!!
Obviously I couldn't elaborate too much as it causes real problems, which is what led me to believe that Hidden_Hand was somebody playing a practical joke, however interesting the thread was in parts, it's really not in their interest to share a single thing!!!

But let me say that the Anti-Christ I have experienced...
Alastair Crowley>> A.C>> Anti-Christ... is a much nicer man than most other Hidden Hand members... & it wouldn't surprise me, if like the Devil, he had repented old ways and now looks to refurbish Earth so to speak!!!
It would also be relevant to say we are all, in my mind, Children of the Goddess, so that doesn't rule out Mr.Crowley!!!

Thanks for the kind words & input pal!!!

Peace NP!!!
edit on 18-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
..i don't think it works that way, guys?

what you're saying about the 50~60% advancement back there..
this is the world of miley cyrus & killer drones
the 100% culmination of all this is not 'divine'
although i'm sure there will be those who will love it

i don't understand peoples interest in crowley, is it because he represents a mindset of "do as thou will" and is seen as some promethean archetype?

this is what they bring

when crowley is showing us pics like this

we should know what this is all about and to steer clear of it

when crowley is imitating this symbolism..

..and even people like ke$ha are embracing & expanding the concept

and this guy "Dr." richard allen miller is involved..

^(that's him actually imitating crowley in the background photo)
all the while giving a lecture to a supposed 'anti-NWO/UFO nut/new-age' crowd

..something is terribly wrong.

that's the divine marriage they're messing with
it's the destruction of male & female polarities

(aka: a false integration)

they're just trying to remake us into suitable worker drones while they turn the world into a giant poker machine

here it is also cleverly referenced in the family portrait of eric cartman

^note the 'dad' is not actually there but he's got multiple dads in the background
destroying that traditional male/female balance again & again, all conveyed through 'a joke'

the two pillars are the male and female aspects that make the divine marriage
the same thing is expressed in the yin-yang
i don't understand how all you new age folks will happily admit that much but you don't seem to notice how "they" are destroying this "normal" male & female integration all across the world?
(maybe because it's really scary sh.t?)

^jeff dahmer w/ prom date (he refused to go & got drunk instead)
perfect example of failure to integrate female polarity
perfectly referenced in the photo, he is the end result of this kind of programming, single column male dominates the symbolism.. we know how that all turns out

people wonder why there are so many "psychopaths" in the world these days
this is all part of the mechanism

that's what folks like crowley are ultimately involved in doing to us
and it won't lead any of them or their followers to divinity

be careful what you wish for, guys

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

what you're saying about the 50~60% advancement back there..
this is the world of miley cyrus & killer drones
the 100% culmination of all this is not 'divine'

This is where I should have elaborated a bit more!!!
As with the theory, when the second level virus was sent down to the level of Hell, the Devil & other Fallen Angels & Demons brought to Earth a combined 50% of Universal knowledge...
The sons & daughters of those would need to either tap into their collective consciousness to use it, but again it was a combined percentage!!!
Not 50% each!!!
So as with each generation wisdom was hidden, esoterically left behind!!!
The only ones smart enough to use it would be those who have been kept on this level as with lack of repentance, but also managing not to be worse than those originally sent down!!!

Again this is just a theory based in my experience, it could all be wrong, as with the 0.0001 percent of universal knowledge I behold!!!
0.0001 being the average of 10billion people, bringing us upto 100%!!!

As you say with the Miley's & Kanye's or warmongers it's unlikely we will combine efforts, so it's down to those who are "1 in a million"... Which wouldn't surprise me if ATS harboured all of those souls!!!

i don't understand peoples interest in crowley, is it because he represents a mindset of "do as thou will" and is seen as some promethean archetype?

The Hidden Hand are the original rebel spirits!!!
As with the theory!
In turn it's been many millennia and they do not hold the same morals or standards as they did originally!!!
Some do!!!
So it's a war at the top!!!
What these 7 Spirits vessels & 6 physical vessels do like is Initials!!!
Alastair Crowley, A.C... Anti-Christ!!!
The Council of 13 do the same!!!
Rupert Murdoch, R.M... Run Media!!!

they're just trying to remake us into suitable worker drones while they turn the world into a giant poker machine

No doubt that's the goal of most!!!
However we need workers anyways whether it's malevolent or benevolent ideology!!!
Nurses, Doctors & Scientists!!!
Teachers, Professor's & Builders!!!
From all walks we need input for a planet that can be a Grade A civilisation!!!

What's more malevolent is inflation & a lack of jobs for people who want to work!!!

^note the 'dad' is not actually there but he's got multiple dads in the background
destroying that traditional male/female balance again & again, all conveyed through 'a joke'

I'm not a fan of South Park, quite vocal in expressing that as well, I feel as though Family Guy has gone down the same route of moulding a generation of horrendous people!!!

the two pillars are the male and female aspects that make the divine marriage
the same thing is expressed in the yin-yang
i don't understand how all you new age folks will happily admit that much but you don't seem to notice how "they" are destroying this "normal" male & female integration all across the world?

Yes the yin-yang balance is important not just female & male, but sadness & happiness!!!
If we didn't feel sadness empathy would be non existent...
As with the Goddess, every female is also a Goddess or an Angel... & we have let them down big time!!!
This is what needs to be fixed drastically!!!

Big Pun said "It's time to call a World order, where every girls your daughter as priceless as Isis & Pearls fresh out the Water!!!"
We need to adhere to this message that was sent down to him!!!

What I will say is this isn't new age philosophy!!!
Again theoretically it's age old notions that have been hidden esoterically within power families & secret societies for the sake of keeping the balance on the side of goodness!!!

If the Evil Dead had their way, the levels of Hell would rapidly increase & we would be further from Heaven...
So it's a spiritual war that the average person wouldn't grasp!!!
Not disrespectfully, but some are designed to engineer, to be thinkers and builders...
Some are designed to teach...
Some are designed for this spiritual war, but the numbers in Hells level have increased since the original fallen, & sin had gotten worse!!!

people wonder why there are so many "psychopaths" in the world these days
this is all part of the mechanism

that's what folks like crowley are ultimately involved in doing to us
and it won't lead any of them or their followers to divinity

Hopefully I've explained why well enough, if not I will elaborate further on the levels of Hell!!!

& that seems to be more what Adolf wants, rather than Crowley!!!
The war at the top is as real as the wars at the bottom!!!

That's why a clean up is needed...
From The Ground Up, Top To Bottom!!!

Peace Unit!!!
edit on 19-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Grammar!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

...if you've remembered what Hidden Hand said...

Trust NO ONE who refers to himself as 'The Hidden Hand'...

Yes, I DO know who you are referring to and have read his works.

Ralph Epperson and Benjamin Disraeli both talked about 'The Hidden Hand'.

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

The “hidden hand” can, in fact, be found in the rituals of the Royal Arch Degree of Freemasonry and the world leaders that use this sign are subtly saying to other initiates of the order: “This is what I’m part of, this is what I believe in and this is what I’m working for” The Hidden Hand that Shaped History

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
good grief, charlie brown

The Hidden Hand are the original rebel spirits!!!

sure, and i reckon their el capo goes by the name satan (or lucifer)
the book of enoch is considered apocrypha, but it even acknowledges these rebel spirits

Trust NO ONE who refers to himself as 'The Hidden Hand'...

good advice

^those hidden hands are still everywhere (and not in the good las vegas way)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

sure, and i reckon their el capo goes by the name satan (or lucifer)

Not by my experience... As far as I know they don't have a leader...
Some Aliens, reptiles from Mercury, are in league with them & they do have ships...
Large triangular craft...
& Phobos is very important to HH...
The most powerful of the nefarious is actually Mr.Hitler!!! Whether he clones himself or is just a spirit is the hard part to grasp with astral projection... But he is sinister!!!
But then that's just my experience!!!

Peace Unit!!!

edit on 19-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct & Elaboration!!!

edit on 19-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!! It's farfetched, but I wouldn't lie...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

well.. i've posted a few pics from "real life" over the last few responses
how about you post a pic of one of these mercurian reptiles?
(..the ex-frontman of the band 'queen' doesn't count)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Wish I could pal...
Like I said though I wouldn't lie about my astral experiences...
It doesn't benefit me in the slightest!!!
The plan is just to share my creation theory!!!
The point I was making about the Aliens is that they may be in charge...
Very quick telepathically & in an astral sense!!!

I'll make you a deal though... If I ever do manage to prove their existence, you will be the first to know!!!

Think of me as Randy Quad in Independence Day...

Almost impossible to prove... unless you're an astral projectionist...
If you are have a look in their ships... Absolutely stunning!!!

Peace Unit!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

the astral world is full of weird sh.t
it's a nice place to visit but i wouldn't want to live there
all this lends credence to my own personal waffle
that they aren't entirely physical in nature
i think we're back to the original souls, angels & demon architecture?

i don't think you're necessarily telling porky pies here
but i do think the ones that operate on that level are
it's like how you said the part about "no benefit"
there's usually a graduated learning curve in all this
as opposed to being tossed in the deep end

..who's "big pun"? (some rapper?)
is it anything like eminem with the UFO's in the film clips?

^what do you think this celebrity is conveying to us with this symbolism?

^or this one?

^or this one?
that's their version of spirituality (this is what they bring)
and like the rappers, they appear to be one way
but underneath they're completely different
i kicked 'em all out of my waking life & sleeping life
because what they were offering
It doesn't benefit me in the slightest!!!

i've forgotten to include this several times now,
peace to you aswell, charlie

edit on 19-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: forgot my manners

have a look at this sometime, i'd be interested in what you might have to say about it?

edit on 19-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: added link

edit on 19-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: added pics and swept up the place a little

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Wrote a full reply and my iphone crashed, typical for such subjects without wanting to sound paranoid!!!

Here we go again...

i think we're back to the original souls, angels & demon architecture?

This is probably the case a majority of the time...
What gives me the impression physical AP is possible was a FOI release from the CIA testing people's mind eye & telepathy within a facility they knew was real... With success!!!
As soon as I find the source I will share the link!!!

i don't think you're necessarily telling porky pies here
but i do think the ones that operate on that level are

Appreciate that pal...
Some things I wouldn't even share due to how farfetched they may seem, so this is actually something I share that's a lot less crazy sounding

As for the entity's within AP, it is quite often they will portray someone else, whether well known to all or just ourselves!!!
We have to be careful what we believe in AP, it took a few years for me to connect these things together, about 20 years altogether before I mentioned a word of it to anyone!!!
I now feel comfortable enough to share it having kept at it for so long!!!

Big pun was a rapper indeed, very discreet reign at the top he had, for his short time on Earth he had plenty of Gems to share!!!

As for the celebs you shared, I feel they're possessed and not even wise to it...
They don't (or didn't) understand what was being put in their videos...
Until the saw the YouTube videos telling them that it was more than just a pretty expensive showcase!!!

Now what they need to understand is what they're channeling with the words they say...
Read a Crowley book and you'll have a few malevolent experiences... He never knew that he was writing sequences to open portals and doorways so to speak!!!

Peace to you Unit!!!
I'll have a look through that thread today, looks very interesting pal!!!

edit on 20-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

now you're starting to get really interesting,
i'm keen to hear more when you're ready
thanks for wading through all this with me

and i'm glad to see you can discern bitter from sweet
for a while there i wasn't sure..

may a thousand golden eagles soar above you, but never poop on your head

the topic links to a video i made, but it seems you're already familiar with the subject matter
i can't say for sure, but 99% of the spirit activity i've been involved with was (in a word) negative and did not bare good fruit, i just lump 'em all in the same basket now.. i'm a LOT better off for having done it & i mainly study the bible now

edit on 20-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: /shrugs

i appreciated that rich picture-language expressed by big Pun (waters, pearls an' all that) acknowledging the divine feminine an' everything (like you said, we let 'em all down, only now they're getting us back) but he's referencing isis back there (i'd even extend that to meaning; the queen of heaven) and that doesn't wash with me..
i think there's no room for middle ground in all this, a bit like how you suggested crowley was still a candidate for the kingdom (well, i'm paraphrasing, the original post was this)

But let me say that the Anti-Christ I have experienced... Alastair Crowley>> A.C>> Anti-Christ... is a much nicer man than most other Hidden Hand members... & it wouldn't surprise me, *if* like the Devil, he had repented old ways and now looks to refurbish Earth so to speak!!! It would also be relevant to say we are all, in my mind, Children of the Goddess, so that doesn't rule out Mr.Crowley!!!

i don't think this devil has repented, and i think the war is still going on..

when it comes to goddess worship, i just see all that as an attempt to introduce duality (male & female) back into spirituality (where we are told, the angels do not marry and/or reproduce, and long ago, when sons of God came down to marry daughters of men.. which is mostly what started this mess)
i think it's about getting the balance right down here, not up there (or wherever everything else is).. it seems like they had the balance up there in the first place only some of them got ideas in their heads... maybe a bit like some guy wondering what it feels like to wear ladies clothing
edit on 20-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: just rambling on a bit, it's interesting how the two schools of thought oppose eachother like this?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

thanks for wading through all this with me

Thank you, it's been much easier answering queries rather than a full breakdown!!

the topic links to a video i made, but it seems you're already familiar with the subject matter

Look forward to learning from the video pal!!!
We all have something to add & share!!!

CIA Project Stargate
Took an hour to find this...
The original link is dead from USnews.com!!!

i don't think this devil has repented, and i think the war is still going on..

I believe the war is still raging on...
However I do believe that after 1000s of years being blamed, even the Devil prays!!!
Who listens to Satan's prayers though?
It's a question not many consider!!!

I will address the rest soon pal, phone keeps crashing!!!

Peace Unit!!!

edit on 20-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

yeah cool, we'll yank eachothers chains a bit more at a leisurely pace

project stargate, you say?
i was talking about that years ago in an old computer game forum, the earth-defence project, hehe, they were trying to re-develop the X-com (aliens and stuff) series of PC games..
part of the project was about developing the brain to receive military transmissions
(well, uhh.. that means many things on many levels, folks)
the wiki even referenced the men who stare at goats, after the da-vinci code & matrix movies, i consider goats to be the penultimate example of selling this version of skewed reality out to the masses..
from there we'll (too easily?) arrive at stubblebine, aquino & a slew of assets (maxwell, icke, gunderson, hilder, basically anyone who wants to sell you a berkey water filter)
..mmmm, tinfoil kush, we all love this sticky stuff (none of these people seem kosher to me)
i wouldn't be surprised if the link originally did come from an "official" outlet, we're being flooded with this stuff these days, from all directions
maybe we'll get into some of that later? (technology, artificial human development, trans-humanism, etc)
..when you get your time machine workin' again

i don't know what to say about satans prayers, the thought never occured to me, having first been sold on the idea of rebellion and propagated on it ever since, to be reinforced by a judeo-christian perspective i suppose i never really had the time or inclination...
...but now that you mention it, i can't help but think of some drunken husband beating his wife, claiming to be sorry for it the next day.. beating his wife, claiming to be sorry for it the next day.. beating his wife, claiming to be sorry for it the next day.. beating his wife, claiming to be sorry for it the next day..
...seems a bit 'all too human & familiar' for my palate?
i think we're dealing with something that's already made it's decision long ago.. and sticks to it (a bit like this God fellow in reverse?)
i think with the devil there's no apologizing the next day, just continual abuse

peace (to you and your time machine, and your childrens time machines, and your childrens, childrens time machines... for three months)

maybe a bit like some guy wondering what it feels like to wear ladies clothing

..must've been that Mr. Ventura guy starin' at me all up in here?
edit on 20-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: /giggles

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

i think it's about getting the balance right down here, not up there (or wherever everything else is)

Which is a big part of the old saying, "from the ground up, top to bottom"...
Which in this situation translates to "a need to sort the problems on our own level of Hell (from the ground up), before we journey into the next, but also start with the most influential (top to bottom)!!!"

And each level does this, all the way up to Heaven, which isn't perfect as in the next cycle more will be sent down for allowing the lower level Virus' to run amok!!!

Some will do their part and "Level Up"...

So IMO it's a list...

7.Human or E.T experience... & guidance via The Pope, The Dalai Lama & those who would be 1 in a Million!!!
6.Spiritual guidance!!!
5.Spiritual experience!!!
4.Angelic & Demonic Guidance!!!
3.Angelic & Demonic experience!!!
2.Guardian Angel guidance!!!
1.Eden, Heaven, Valhalla etc & the ability to write the future for Heaven!!!

Now to write needs "The Book Of The Dead"...
Which gradually passes through to every level, but less & less, our level would usually only be written by TPTB, or the Hidden Hand...
& we'd have to rely on levels 1,2,4 & 6... To write for us...

It does get more cryptic as it goes, I should elaborate each step but wouldn't know where to start

I'll let others decide if they want me to elaborate certain points, like I said originally it's not an attempt to convert people...
More for people to who...
"Need To See The Signs & Read Between The Lines, We're Godly...
But The Heathens Re-Designed Them Just To Keep Us Weak In Mind & Body!!!"

I try to rhyme into existence Spiritual power... Sort of like a Curse in a Verse but Reversed!!!

Peace Unit!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

maybe we'll get into some of that later? (technology, artificial human development, trans-humanism, etc) ..when you get your time machine workin' again

Any time pal, the phone seems to be fine on this thread now, seems to do so if I refrain from mentioning Adolf for a while!!!
Very interesting concept that we could spend hours debating no doubt!!!

Side note;
If their is anything I won't elaborate on, for now at leat, it's Mr.Hitler!!!
Not only does my phone play up, but the voices I hear become flooded with horrible messages and all too frequent for my Human Brain to deal with!!!
He has me in a sort of Check position on the Chess board... & with every move I make he Checks me again!!!

...seems a bit 'all too human & familiar' for my palate?

This is why I myself have connected to Satan's wavelength to understand the full extent of this Spiritual War that I believe the Book of Revelation was prophecising...
I have heard his cries for help...
& "The Devil May Cry"...
1000s of years of taking the blame for all sorts of heinous crimes, mentally this would destroy us as a Human...
As a Spirit it's not much different, there will be parameters of protection, but ultimately this sort of attack on or single person would eventually become "Soul Crushing/Destroying"...
So again, the Devil May Cry, & those who hear the cries will empathise, nobody is heartless enough IMO to ignore it once heard!!!
But as you say, not many would consider Satan's prayers because of the propaganda, for want of a better word, against the Devil!!!

I'm not a Devil worshipper by any means, but I'll listen to everyone's Prayers just for a Level playing field & understanding of what might have caused this!!!

Sadly from experience it seems that The Book Of The Dead became the Necronomicon on certain Levels, our level is in a Tug of War, so let's "Pull Ourselves Out Of This Downward Spiral"!!!
Because that Spiral must lead somewhere, I'm guessing we don't want to find out what's on the other side though!!!

Peace Unit!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
*chuckles*
too bad we don't live up the road from one another, we could have some interesting chats?

"shall i hear more, or shall i speak at this?" -romeo (eavesdropping on juliet)
i can't in good conscience indulge this further just now (the fuhrer might start yelling)
maybe in a few more days..?

but.. some of the things you're saying back there...
about those layers & layers..

...those who hear the cries...

Proverbs 1:20
Wisdom shouts in the street, She lifts her voice in the square; 21At the head of the noisy streets she cries out; At the entrance of the gates in the city she utters her sayings:…

good luck at the crossroads

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. Some parts of my belief are similar to yours. But there is a very important question: Why the duality? why white & black? why good & bad? why must we suffer? Is it posible that god couldnt do it other way? Can god make a mistake? because if you create something and that something fight against you, man, you made a mistake...

But there goes the last question I asked to my self: Is god conscious? Is our existance a way to recover conscious to god?
edit on 29-5-2014 by imnotagree because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join