It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ghost Car Causes Accident - Appears from nowhere?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm almost positive it came from between the 2 trollies and the white storage truck. You don't see the back end because of the angle, the "ghost" car is pulling to his right to try to make it past the BMW giving it that angle so the BMW masks it. You can see a little something going on if you watch the video through the BMW's windows. Cool video though.

Now, let's talk about the actual person who appeared out of thin air, at a major sporting event. Anyone have any info on the Ref video?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

algag1129
I'm almost positive it came from between the 2 trollies and the white storage truck. You don't see the back end because of the angle, the "ghost" car is pulling to his right to try to make it past the BMW giving it that angle so the BMW masks it. You can see a little something going on if you watch the video through the BMW's windows. Cool video though.

Now, let's talk about the actual person who appeared out of thin air, at a major sporting event. Anyone have any info on the Ref video?

Maybe it's that but I don't see the light at all from the ghost car...

And about the ref video, I thought it might've been the other ref but they have different numbers on their shirts.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It came from somewhere, and it ran the light from where the same side the bus/train/trolly was on.... And it stopped or slowed down in the middle of the intersection to avoid hitting the car, you can see the reflection of the headlights from the car on the right that is turning left.... Ghost car my ass
edit on 16-4-2014 by 3u40r15m because: details

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

zetnom
I have watched this video numerous times and I cannot work out where the car comes from. Every time I think I have worked it out and re watch, it just does not work. It must be a freakish optical illusion and due to its positioning is hidden behind the two cars until impact.

What do you think?

I think the horrible screech that is recorded has a lot to do with why there
was a crash. I'm surprised every car in the intersection didn't end up on it's top.

Excrusiating

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

3u40r15m
It came from somewhere, and it ran the light from where the same side the bus/train/trolly was on.... And it stopped or slowed down in the middle of the intersection to avoid hitting the car, you can see the reflection of the headlights from the car on the right that is turning left.... Ghost car my ass
edit on 16-4-2014 by 3u40r15m because: details

Yah im with you, it came from the right side of that trolly bus thing... just couldnt see it cause the other car infront of the dash cam blocked the view on the turn.

How about this crazy russian video???

one lucky SOB.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Cooool! Dunno!

Look here's another one!

Someone mentioned the truck crash one looking like the same vehicle. This looks like the same car crashing into the same type of car also?

edit on 16-4-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thats just got to be a fake.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wet roads + bald tires = spin out.... the car that got hit doesn't come from where you think it did....it a simple spin out.. they lost traction and went sideways

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
No ghost car unfortunately, at the start of the video, you can clearly see the headlights moving toward the junction, it seems to be in the far right of all the stopped traffic.

There is your ghost...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zetnom

The car is coming from the trolly. As much as I wanted to believe this one was a time traveler =\.

The way you can tell, since no one has said it.

Look at the BMW (car infront of the cam) tail light. You can see that the other car slowed down and then sped up. Just enough to keep itself out of view.

Just not completely! By looking at the right tail light you will see the car is in front of the BMW. At least before they hit.

You cannot see through the BMW's windows though. So the possibility of it appearing out of no where is still possible lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

You can see the car prior through one of the dealership car windows.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zetnom

Well thats pretty cool i will say watch the car on the far right he sees the car and starts to break even before the car that was hit. So the camera has a blind spot we cant see.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Not sure about the ghost car and the tunnel video, but the referee videos I've found all require flash player and for some reason android phones can't download flash player. The one in the tunnel is stranger to me because it's a tunnel so there are only so many directions it could come from... it looks like the mystery truck is going the opposite way at the time of collision but it shows the lane clear. The only thing I could think of is on the other side of the wall there must be another tunnel going the opposite way and the mystery truck busted through the wall. But that's probably not it...I'm pretty sure it shows the wall after the trucks go tumbling and there's no gaping hole.

Of course trick photography is always a possibility.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zetnom

Optical illusion? Like this perhaps:
Sorry couldn't embed it:
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Cuervo
reply to post by zetnom

Awesome! There's one I've seen even crazier but it was part of a compilation of general bad driving in Russia. It was just as blatant as this but nobody seemed to notice and I was like "woah... wait a second" and when I commented, nobody seemed to care. It was weird. If I find it again, I'll post it.

- ps edit add - Found it! Check out the one-minute mark.

edit on 16-4-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

So after looking the vid over and over. The 2nd truck seems to come out of the wall. Actually after several reviews, the result is that the 2nd truck that appears to come from the wall was really in front of the first truck you see in a spun 180 degrees out of view as he 1st truck comes in view.

When the back of the "out of nowhere" truck hits the protruding wall, it causes a pinch point and ejects both trucks from the wall and both tip over. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The cars had their brakes on before the actual hit, look closer. You'll see it.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Just watched it and..well...there HAS to be some kind of manipulation, still i did jump back when it happened.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Those crafty Russians always got the coolest stuff, cloaking technology for vehicles now. Looks like once the car grazed the cloaked car the cloak went down exposing the vehicle.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by algag1129

You mean this one

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zetnom

There appears to be a parking garage tunnel exit on the building in front of the camera to me. I think it came from there. Could be wrong, but that is how it looks to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The only 2 possible answers i can come up with for that 2nd video with the 2 trucks is that

1.There is always 2 trucks. truck 1 obscures the view of truck 2, now taken the 2nd truck is facing the wrong way when it appears i can only imagine number 2 was reversing in front of number 1. also if you notice truck 2 is slightly smaller than truck 1.

or

2. its a clever bit of cgi/cloning work. if you notice the flow of video is fairly smooth until the accident happens and there is a glitch of frame, which could be an indication of editing and/or manipulation. But the glitch does happen after the 2nd truck has appeared and is right when both trucks are tipping.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join