It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM pulling out...its over

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Nope...your thread was first. That's the way it should be. You made a good thread, let's fill it with the breaking news...

Des
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des, Not exactly what I would call "making" a good thread. I have tried to make some, this was just good topic lol
It means a lot to get a thumbs up from the ATS respected

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

are you kidding me?! WHY DOES HE OWE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MONEY? CUZ THEY SAY SO?
THAT'S RIDICULOUS.
YOU SIR, ARE RIDICULOUS.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

oh boy that guy seriously needs to stop singing...my ears are bleeding lmao

Man, that ain't no lie. I used to wish I could sing tho. Now I wish he could.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
But what about the poor old desert tortoises that this story was originally based on?

Even Janet Reno followed through and killed all of the children that needed to be 'saved' in Waco.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

lmao have you been watching the feed for awhile? is that one of Alex Jone's people singing? Now he is onto God Bless America *facepalm*

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

seaez

w8tn4it
Chalk one up for the little people! This is the way to make a stand, with the aid of militia, and many strong patriots. We the people will not be pushed around. Godamned crooked pols. Congrats to Mr. Bundy, just watch out for them drones.

Mr. Bundy is not a "little person" he is in fact worth millions and actually owes the government $1,000,000. Chalk this up the the %1 convincing some to support their rape and pillaging of our tax dollars and resources while thinking they are supporting the little people and usually complaining about welfare states. If this isn't welfare, what is? Pay up or get his cows off the land I say.

Awwwwww...you need a group hug...don'tcha....

I'm sorry your Fed peeps got caught with their pants down, and the power of the people came into play here.

Get used to it....

Do you know what it took going on behind the scenes to call this off. Now we just need to keep digging deeper to find out who pulled the plug, and for what reason.

Des

edit on 12-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

oh boy that guy seriously needs to stop singing...my ears are bleeding lmao

Yeah no kidding. If the sheriff's don't stop the BLM this guy's singing is sure to drive them off.

That was awful!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Dble post, need more coffee.
edit on 774pm5959pm122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A lesson to the People.

When Americans unite we are powerful.

When we get angry...We are unstoppable...

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ITS not over, Not by a long shot.

Not as long as the "police" who are supposed to protect and serve US.

View US as the enemy, and protect the Corporate and Federal interest well before that of the citizen.

We face a government that sends snipers to collect a monetary debt from a rancher,

Yet bankers get off scout free.

NO this is not over.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by tinner07

Maybe so but I still don't trust them to pull back and stay back. Didn't see a link in the OP.

BLM ends Bundy cattle roundup, citing safety issues

Thanks.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

whyamIhere
A lesson to the People.

When Americans unite we are powerful.

When we get angry...We are unstoppable...

Amen, never Have I been so proud as of recent,

We Didn't go into Syria (yet) because of outcry.

The bundys are alive today, because of outcry.

WE must not forget, together we are strong.

Its why they sell division at every turn.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

benrl
ITS not over, Not by a long shot.

Not as long as the "police" who are supposed to protect and serve US.

View US as the enemy, and protect the Corporate and Federal interest well before that of the citizen.

We face a government that sends snipers to collect a monetary debt from a rancher,

Yet bankers get off scout free.

NO this is not over.

I agree!

But I will also celebrate every small victory of overcoming the over reaching authority by the Federal Government!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Did I hear right on the live stream that the no fly zone was extended to 30 days? Sounds like they're just waiting for the people and press to pull out no? Live Stream

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's enough to drive me over to pro gov.

Send in the drones!

edit on Rpm41214v452014u00 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

ltinycdancerg
reply to post by seaez

are you kidding me?! WHY DOES HE OWE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MONEY? CUZ THEY SAY SO?
THAT'S RIDICULOUS.
YOU SIR, ARE RIDICULOUS.

lets see, because he has had his 900 cows grazing our 600,000 sqr acres of federally owned land for 20 years, and that my dear is his bill?

How much is he making from us, the tax payer? Lets find out. He now has 900 cows (all above numbers are fact easily found in the numerous articles) how much is each cow worth?

i nfo on the economics of a cow

From the link above:

Income

4.7 calf crops @ $948/ year = $4455.60

Cull cow sale = $910.00

Total income with 3 percent death loss adjustment = $5204.63

Expenses

Pasture for 4.7 years @ $216/year = $1015.20

Winter feed for 4.7 years @ $252/year = $1184.40

Yardage for 4.7 years @ $90/year = $423.00

Total expenses = $2622.60

Net income over life of cow = $2582.03

900 cows * Net Income over life of cow = $2,323,827

That is over 2 million dollars in cows he has on OUR federal land, meaning his costs are far less because we the tax payer are subsidizing his costs for feeding the cow over it's lifetime. You do realize this is Federal land don't you? As in, not his, ours? His family has rented it for generations, legally, but 20 years ago he got greedy and stopped paying. He owes a bill that now totals over $1,000,000 while he has been making a lot of money. The numbers above are for lifetimes of cows, average lifetime of a cow fro3m link above is 5.7 years, generously that's 3 cow lifetimes.

$2,323,827 per cow lifetime (generous profit not taking into account FREE LAND, our land) * 3 cow lifetimes = $6,971,481

Even with that low number, subtract the $1,000,000 he should OWE as part of his opperating expense, and he's still up almost $6 million dollars.

Yeah, great little person millionaire you got there... not counting the actual land and property he owns that these cows are not grazing on.

But you go on defending this greedy a-hole who doesn't want to pay up the money he owes the government, corporate welfare fraud at it's finest. I just laugh that he has people, who I'd imagine are genuinely great people, defending his greedy nature and actions.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

seeker1963

I agree!

But I will also celebrate every small victory of overcoming the over reaching authority by the Federal Government!

I stayed up all night pouring over every information I could, I fully expected to wake up to an "event" today.

SO yes, this is a Victory,

a Minor one.

Celebrate now, but remember they didn't release the claim to his property.

They just changed tactics.

Rancher owes 1 mil in fees he feel he got nothing from, Taxation with out representation, our government sends Snipers.

Public outcry gets them to change tactics.

The core problem still remains.

Its a victory, but its just a skirmish in a larger whole.

Our Rights, are no more secure now, than yesterday.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They will be back.

We just have to get rid of the BLM under the RICO act.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have friends that work for the BLM as firefighters.

They know that they will never get ahead into management or non firefighting jobs in the BLM because they will not join a environmental org.

The BLM has not really been a government agency for many years.
They were taken over by the environmental movement years ago.
edit on 12-4-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

seaez

But you go on defending this greedy a-hole who doesn't want to pay up the money he owes the government, corporate welfare fraud at it's finest. I just laugh that he has people, who I'd imagine are genuinely great people, defending his greedy nature and actions.

I will defend any citizen who faces death by Government over a monetary debt,

While Bankers who raped the economy and the people go free...

Yea, its not what he did, or if its a crime or not, its the response from a Government of WE THE PEOPLE that bothers me.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

edit on 12-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join