It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM pulling out...its over

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by seaez

Except a gun sitting on the porch is a bit different than guns in the hands of a small army, under the command of a hot-headed prick who made death threats.

And you wanna bet a beer over a life? You are a sick person
edit on Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:10:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

The bolded above I agree with wholeheartedly. Obviously you aren't the NRA for life hot head zealots whom performed that experiment on the porch and used it as evidence that guns are not dangerous, and in fact portray a great rebuttal.

However, I am not betting you anything, I said I'd buy you a beer period. We could talk hypotheticals all day, no one was killed by Government here. And if that tragic event passes I'd gladly sit down with you over a beer and discuss where my thinking went way off.

Until your death by government becomes reality, facts are he owes money and has been making millions off of us tax payers.

I'm not saying there aren't many problems with the Government, I'm saying focus on the real ones because I'm sure that there are much bigger atrocities actually happening that need the sunlight of day.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivine

Funny, if it was all planned behind the scenes, and agreement reached friday, why was the BLM there before an agreement was reached? That make sense to you?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

MrSpad
Gee what a suprise... not. I mean the Goverment had pretty much done nothing about this for 30 years. They clearly have had little interest in pushing this but, after 30 years they finally decided to move those cows. Then you have wack jobs with guns running around who are going to end up shooting themselves and each other over cows being moved. So they pack up and go home. The problem is if this gets any real press the amercian people are going to get pissed this guy is getting away with using land he is not paying for and that they are letting miltias roam around with guns and demand the Goverment do something about it. That would put the Gov in a position of having to do something about something they only half cared about to begin with. At this point I would just put a lien on his ranch and if he does not pay forclose and sell it. Or since the cows are on public land tell the public they can have them.
edit on 12-4-2014 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

Not everyone supports this corrupt government! Nor do they sympathize with it!

Question? Can you get any more dramatic with the name slinging of people whom are doing nothing more than standing up against an out of control government? You keep bringing up "amercian people are going to get pissed this guy is getting away with using land he is not paying for", did you get mad when the bankers got a bail out at the expense of the tax payers?

The BLM lied! They said this was over a turtle and it has been proven that was not true!

BTW, Nice touch to keep bring up "the guns"! Whom showed up with guns first?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My predictions(not that anyone cares, mind you):

keep in mind, these are all just theory

1 - A few months from now, after the media attention's all dried up, and the public's legendarily short attention span is completely focused on something else, Mr. Bundy's house will explode....it will be blamed on a gas leak, or improperly stored chemicals, or a freak accident involving lightning, or some other seemingly unavoidable accidental cause. Reports of drone activity in the area, and/or deployment of a missile from a drone, will be touted as nothing more than conspiracy theories, prompted by atmospheric conditions, weather balloons, or swamp gas, or mental illness....the entire family will die. the government will take the land.

2 - A few months from now, after the media attention's all dried up, and the public's legendarily short attention span is completely focused on something else, Mr Bundy's entire family will be found to have committed suicide, they will all have shot themselves in the head, from behind, at least twice. it will be ruled a mass suicide. any cries of foul play will be touted as nothing more than conspiracy theory....the government will take the land.

3 - A few months from now, after the media attention's all dried up, and the public's legendarily short attention span is completely focused on something else, Mr. Bundy's house will catch on fire....it will be blamed on improperly stored chemicals, faulty wiring in the house, or a freak accident involving lightning, or some other seemingly unavoidable accidental cause. cries of foul play will be touted as nothing more than conspiracy theories, prompted by mental illness....the entire family will die. the government will take the land.

any combination of the above could also happen...

stay vigilant, my friends...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

Ignoring all the "little attrocities" that don't effect you personally is how we got in this whole mess. And that aint just the US either. No one seems to give a damn unless it is affecting them personally, and now. Not worried about how letting it slip by might turn into a land slide later.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
LIVE STREAM FROM FREE PRESS :

www.ustream.tv...

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A thousand thanks, to all the people who made a courageous peaceful stand in Nevada!

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." --Sun Tzu

edit on 12-4-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Destinyone
LIVE STREAM FROM FREE PRESS :

www.ustream.tv...

Des

reply to post by Destinyone

Is that guy still singing?
I WILL NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN! lol
edit on 12-4-2014 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
live stream went dead......
NVM back up
edit on Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:35:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

No singing, they are traveling in a car. Reporting live. I've heard sirens in the background

He's announcing someone is trying to shut the freeway down.

www.ustream.tv...

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Coming through fine for me...it's tense...

www.ustream.tv...

The live streaming link has hit just FB and social media I'm sure it's getting a load of people logging on.

He's now come to a stop and said the Local LEO are keeping the safety if people first in mind. Giving them kudos for how they are acting.

Des

edit on 12-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Is it just my lack of sleep here, or does this seem like reality TV?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by seaez

Oh Amazing Kreskin. Please tell me how you *know* what is taking place in meetings Bundy may be in.

Yes, tell us all about what's *really* going on. You must have some secret *in* with those opposed to Bundy, to know all this.

Don't you....

Des

Des my dear, you seem to be off your rocker today, it was you who implied you knew exactly what went on behind the scenes, you:

Do you know what it took going on behind the scenes to call this off. Now we just need to keep digging deeper to find out who pulled the plug, and for what reason.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I told you what I see from the article (topic) and conjectured what I thought would be future actions. I know you must have missed the "probably" the first time around, here it is in bold, try again!

Me:

I see a government (local state & federal) actually responding to the populace , whom for whatever disillusioned reasons are supporting this guy. In that regard I see hope, despite the horrible affairs of our current world. Now however, because of the protests they will stop what they were doing - removing cows off federal lands and go another route. Bundy is meeting with the Sheriff and officials. There is a debt due, they will probably put a lien against his Ranch that he actually owns now, instead of just moving his cows off federal land. The idiot probably would have been better off just moving his cows and not paying the debt he owes, but he got greedy.

So... ummm what? Amazing who.. DES! yay... unless you have the inside scoop? If so, do tell! I'm curious as to the exact amount he owes in past debt to us tax payers, and how many years he's been delinquent? I've seen both 20 years & 30 years that he hasn't paid...

Link to Bundy meeting with officials and Sheriff

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

Here's a live streaming link to educate yourself...

Enjoy...

www.ustream.tv...

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm seeing a LOT of people there! And, a lot of people with professional media cameras. He's now announcing he has an urgent update.

www.ustream.tv...

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by seaez

Ignoring all the "little attrocities" that don't effect you personally is how we got in this whole mess. And that aint just the US either. No one seems to give a damn unless it is affecting them personally, and now. Not worried about how letting it slip by might turn into a land slide later.

I agree wholeheartedly, and that's why I think he should pay the debt he owes for using our land or get his cows off our land. Seems simple enough, are you doubting that this isn't his land? Do you think that the land isn't worth paying for? I guess I just don't understand where you are coming from. He broke the treaty you mentioned earlier by not paying the government for what he used and continues to now use.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This story is a perfect example of what's wrong with this country. By all means, people should get worked up when there is a reason to get worked up but in this case how do you know if you should get worked up unless you're close to the situation and know the facts?

Trying to search for the facts of this case is a nightmare, there are so many different versions out there. Some say that the Bundy's have never had rights to that land, some say that they do as long as they have the proper permits, and some say that the land does in fact belong to Bundy but was seized by the feds because they took advantage of a river on the boundary shifting course and argued that the land on the other side of the river became public once the river changed course. Who knows the truth here without actually being close to the situation and if you don't know the truth of the matter how can you get worked up over this?

This operation has been going on for awhile, some reports I've read say that the cattle have been interdicted for over a year. The dispute between Bundy and the government goes back over 20 years. What changed? Reid was implicated in a deal with a Chinese company and now within about a day the BLM calls endex? If they were so justified then why stop now? This makes it look like the Reid accusations are true, the only problem with that is that just searching on that story shows that it isn't true, at least not as far as the Bundy land is concerned. I admit that I'm assuming that the allegations against Reid are what prompted this drawdown because that's how it appears but I could be wrong, time will tell.

Ending an operation against someone you claim is breaking the law based just on the perception that a Senator might be beholden to a foreign power shows a serious flaw in the way some Federal agencies go about their business and casts doubt on the legitimacy of the whole operation in the first place.

I'm not happy or sad about this, I just don't know enough about the situation to be able to form an educated opinion on the issue but what I do know is that the right thing happening for the wrong reason isn't really something to celebrate.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

No, you aren't listening........ The money paid, was supposed to go to maintaining and improving the grazing land. That is like paying rent for a condo, and the condo maintenance deciding they don't want to mow the lawn and keep the pool clean which is part of the treaty.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Is there other live feeds? This guy is annoying the hell out of me.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seaez

I agree wholeheartedly, and that's why I think he should pay the debt he owes for using our land or get his cows off our land.

Our land?? Once the feds take land they consider it their land. You can call it whatever you want but since Bundy's a citizen it must be his land as well. Besides Harry Reid had plans for that land and that $5 billion Chinese solar contract.

As far as the fees he's sent those to the state and they have refused to cash the checks. That's what's been said anyway. If I have to choose between the word of a lawful citizen or the word of the government well, I'll choose the citizen.

edit on 833pm3434pm22014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join