It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to my Fellow Britains

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hi all, today I'd like to share with you my current understanding of todays Social and Civil unrest rampant and embedded here in Britain.

Facts:

*Inflation is constantly increasing faster than our wages.
*The rise in minimum wage is admittedly, by the Government, still lower than a 'Living wage'.
*A majority of the 'working class' are still reliant on Government subsidies in order to meet the 'Living Wage'.
*All social services and investment for youth & Education has been severely cut.
*Public Services are now being privatised faster than the public can digest.
*Sellouts Include the Courts, Police, NHS, and Welfare to Work, all to G4S & Serco & Lockheed Martin (Yes really!)
*A secret miltarised & privatised police force has been in silent training and transition.
*The austerity measures are quite obviously a robbery, rather than a recession.
*They cut 11 Billion to our welfare, whilst they want 100 Billion to renew Trident.
*They are aware our current level of Immigration is unsustainable.
*They are unlawfully utilising Section 44 of the terrorism act (Which was deemed illegal in international court)
*They will attempt continue to their destruction of the Middle East.
*Every single British Citizen is aware of Britain underlying problems.

So, if our problems as a nation are so obvious for all to see, why are the government finding these issues so hard to address?
Does it not seem that every time there is an option for action, they pick the most dreadfully backward one?
What does all this achieve? Well, it achieves exactly what they want it to achieve, Civil Unrest.

I'm going to state my understanding here. The 2011 riots in the UK were socially engineered. What happened to Mark Duggan was certainly a tragedy, may his sins be forgiven. The whole scenario surrounding Mark was not a 'one off'; Mark was the result of his social environment, as we all are to an extent. He grew up and lived in a society were just being black is reason enough to be unlawfully stopped, searched, harassed and intimated by the UK's Police Force, who are admittedly, by there own commission, inherently racist.

Looking beyond the catalyst for this story, there are additional view points to be taken into consideration. I happen to know that there were agent provocateurs in London at the time of these so called 'independent' riots. I found this out because I happened to be a fan of one.. He was actually quite a well liked, charismatic and inspiring figure in the British Truth movement , on the surface that is.
The person in question is called Charles Veitch (false). The 'Truether who changed his mind'. 9/11. Look it up.

He created BlueFire Corp, the media platform for his 'Activism'.
BlueFire Corp = Be Pro Lucifer.
CV = 322.
He has an 'alter ego' called Damian Luciferious Rokefeller.
Blah Blah Blah..
He's an agent.

That lead me on a path of looking at exactly who else has infiltrated the truth movement.
As it turns out, there's reason to suspect The British Constitution Group has been infiltrated as has TPUC.
As was the Anti-Corruption group..Which has disappeared..
What did Veitch hint at as his mission? To create Civil Unrest and get us rioting.

Article from Unhivedmind:

WOOLWICH TERROR & THE SOCIAL ENGINEERING STEPPING STONES TO WORLD WAR III

My first thoughts with this event was that it may be to aid the testing ground for coming crowd control procedures. You may think this sounds absurd and why would someone immediately think this way? Well only a week or so ago you had the Livery pirate, Theresa May with the Metropolitan Police and the Association of Chief Police Officers discussing the use of water cannons for crowd control. The UK riots of 2011 were a staged event by the British Security Service in order to again start the process towards a strict, strong fully tested anti-riot system in time for World War 3 and the coming food crisis and rationing. The planning for this war event has been taking place across fifty counties. This planning explained exactly why the police were ordered to only observe the UK riots, this was in order to see what would be needed for future crowd controls and who would be the main trouble makers needing to be dealt with or put off from doing the same criminal acts twice. It also aided the acceptance and cover for why the military were being trained to drive tankers to transport petroleum and fuels. Fuel will be scarce when the Strait of Hormuz is closed down by Iran during a major Middle East conflict which leads into World War 3. The Security Service was then trying to see how easy it would be to turn the U.K. riot event into a race war event and now they know how far they can go. I believe the Woolwich event is yet another stepping stone in this direction but more from a Christian vs Muslim angle which will reenforce the hoax ‘war on terror‘ and anti-Muslim mindset for the ‘Clash of the Civilizations‘ agenda first spoke about by Basil Mathews in 1926 and Bernard Lewis in 1990.

theunhivedmind.com/UHM/woolwich-terror-the-social-engineering-stepping-stones-to-world-war-iii/

I can testify to the fact that the police socially engineered these riots, most certainly my home town Birmingham. They incited the crowds, they profiled and kettled, then stood back and observed. Not very natural right? Under common law they should have intervened.

Basically, they want to p*** us all off, they want tension, and they want the false revolution. The whole younger generation in Britain are aware of the corruption engulfing us, we are all aware that things could and would be different if they weren't getting screwed over.
I say the younger generations here, as this is the generation the Government are purposely inciting. In a psychological game were they'll kettle us into unlawful action in the form of rioting.

Hegelian: Problem, reaction, solution.
In 2011 they created a riot, stood there and watched, told the public they needed more powers, wooed the public and got them.
That was a test run.
They will aim to make the same happen again.
When? Soon.
Theresa May just needs to pass a bill legalizing Water Cannons - There's just a few knots left to tie.

I'll return and add a few video's to thread if you'd like some leads to follow.

My aim here is just to spread awareness. I cannot clarify enough how important this information is.
We all saw the harsh punishments that befell our youth in 2011. I'd hate to see the same thing happen again on a larger more draconian level.

edit on 9-4-2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Ya know I ain't gonna say it,you know what I should say as an American and former recon scout. It is our law structures and cash pilfering leadership selling us down the path here,so a more CONTROLLED system can take it's place. Damn culture ,history or logic.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

What do you think an obvious UK citizen should know about what you would say as an American "scout"? We get it, you want people to think you're a veteran. Congratulations, you're one of millions (maybe), and not all of us feel the need to tell people that we are every chance we get.

Back on topic, to the OP. The issues you've outlined are applicable to other nations too. I've wondered the same things about my country. I'm hoping that what has happened is that the people have just been surprised by these developments but will address them once the shock wears off. I like to think that there will be a reckoning...I hope I'm right.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Not sure why I have the error, will attempt to fix..

Charlie Veitch's 'Activism' (Check out his channel)
www.youtube.com...

Charlie Veitch at the London Riots 2011
www.youtube.com...=23

Damian Rockefeller (A mock up for sure, but with sinister intentions)
www.youtube.com...=11

English Man says Youth READY for something big
www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

--
He is saying that because the problems that peg brits is happening in american, to a certain extent.
This veteran being a scout affords him minor glimpses into the real world, as most military veterans have seen first hand what changes to doctrine can have an effect across the world.

In other words, he is agreeing as I do too.

So chill out.
Ill remind you what I am, an active duty Soldier of the US Army.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So, if our problems as a nation are so obvious for all to see, why are the government finding these issues so hard to address?

Politicians don't exist to make things better for the people. They are there to facilitate banks and corporations continued rape of your collective wealth. Waiting for a politician to make things better is a fools errand.

Does it not seem that every time there is an option for action, they pick the most dreadfully backward one?

Their decisions benefit someone....just not YOU.

What does all this achieve? Well, it achieves exactly what they want it to achieve, Civil Unrest.

I'm not so sure abbout that. They have become so distanced from the general population....so arrogant, that they believe they can control it. Maybe their greed has just gotten the better of their common sense.

But really....what are you gonna do about it? Protest? We've all seen how they react to that. Bring on the heavily armed riot police.

By no means is this just a British problem...one only needs to turn on the news....this is happening EVERYWHERE.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Charlie Veitch's 'Activism'

Charlie is a pedophile and a shill. I was gonna star you until I saw that little gem. I'm out.

Becareful whom it is that you choose to follow. Charlie is a predator and an opportunist.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

--
I couldn't agree more!

If riots don't work...what will?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

deadcalm

Charlie is a pedophile and a shill. I was gonna star you until I saw that little gem. I'm out.

Becareful whom it is that you choose to follow. Charlie is a predator and an opportunist.

If you re-read you'll see I was not defending him. I was exposing him.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

deadcalm

I'm not so sure abbout that. They have become so distanced from the general population....so arrogant, that they believe they can control it. Maybe their greed has just gotten the better of their common sense.
But really....what are you gonna do about it? Protest? We've all seen how they react to that. Bring on the heavily armed riot police.
By no means is this just a British problem...one only needs to turn on the news....this is happening EVERYWHERE.

They don't think they can control us, they successfully have and are controlling us.
We all know we are getting screwed, and yet we are all at home on our laptops.
I intend to protest all their legislation, and campaign for our own common law.
I will partake in peaceful protests.
I will not be play into their hands, partake in a riot, and get myself nicked and tagged for future reference.
When they make peaceful protest impossible, only then will partake in violent revolution.
But I certainly will not play into their current game plan.

I'll do everything possible to get them were it hurts. Their purse strings.
Boycott the BBC, so far we are successful, it will be scrapped.
Do not comply with tax based civil 'law'. Defend your rights at all costs.
Record the police and make them remember they are public servants.
Spread awareness so we stand in solidarity.
Protest military intervention anywhere, anytime, before they even start their propaganda.

What are YOU going to do?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I love it when Internet denizens lecture me about how veterans think. Maybe you should chill out and stop pretending?

No comment on what I had to say to the OP? You're worried about the rep of some guy who talks too much? What do you have to say about what I said to the OP?

edit on 4 9 2014 by Goteborg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I live in oxford and i hate what there doing to this country, personaly i think there just letting this little island rot from the inside out. Filling it with as many imigrants that want to come here and then if some big natural disaster happens well all go down together. Thanks alot queeny, whats the perpose of the royal family anyway? There suppose to serve us not sit in a plush pad having there arse wiped with glod leaved andrex..... Rant over .

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I think your thread hits a lot of problems. I do feel though that perhaps you are slightly lagging behind. One thing our politicians who are the usual instructors of the manipulating institutions employed against the British public , have scored an own goal with immigration.

Were we all of the same temperament, goals and united, (as before WW1&2) we would be easier to manipulate and push around. However Brits and immigrants are so fragmented that you would be having to employ all sorts of different tactics to get at each group and control them. I think the sheer numbers of people involved and the cuts to the armed forces etc - whether you have some potty elite police force lurking in the background or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I hear everything you are saying and agree with the majority totally of your opinion and agree it is evidenced.
The sell of the the public services though it originated as a government policy in the 1980's under the thatcher regime was never dropped and if you ever do your research into the night of Neil Kinnock's last election as Labour leader you will smell an awfully big rat as during that election night the Labour party were celebrating there election victory, most polls put them ahead and indeed they were until the voting from a small and insignificant (Hardle election swinging) constituency was returned with suddeny and mysteriously gave the Tory party a marginal lead.
Why is this important, well it was Kinnock's manifesto and election promise to reverse the sell off of the public assets which Thatcher had pushed through, something transpired behind the scenes and Labour decided not to contest the result despite strong public opinion that they should especially in there favoured constituancy's and so despite the fact everyone knew something was wrong it was allowed to go on as before.
New labour came in after Kinnock stepped down and Tony blair (Whom had been a junior Tory party member and whose father was a life long Tory party member) led the new Yuppie friendly usurper of the labour movement into power and our country into destabilizing the middle east, He also continued the policy of sell off's and short term gain at long term loss, litterally selling the childrens future for there own present, though this meant that the new conservative party (AKA new labour) had put the nose of the old conservative party (The Tory's) out of the picture until the coalition allowed them to gain this government, among other things they seem hell bent on destroying the last vestiges of social justice in this country and of getting there own grubby fingers in the sell of pie which New Labour (False Labour) had there fingers in, despite it being a coalition government we have also become embroiled in more overseas conflicts and the supposed offer of a referendum on membership of the EU is merely a ruse to gain more votes as whatever the outcome these fat cats will ensure it favours only there own class.

SO what can we choose at the next election from the five main contendors and whom are they.

Labour (New labour) a group of rather well to do and out of touch politicians whom serve only there own vested interests but are on one arm of the international corporate block, They make promised they don't keep and took away student grants and free education under Tony Blairs government replacing them with student loan's as the first step in a partitioning of and rebirth of the class system in great britain.

The Tory Party, More of the same as New Labour but even more interested in the wealth of the Have's, these are the boy's whom will steal a starving child's meal so that the corporate director does not have to pay a slight increase in tax and have been responsible for further partitioning the wealthy students from the poor by increasing tuition fees above the affordability of most students, under there tender ministrations for the first time we have people actually needing to use charity food banks in one of the wealthiest nations on the planet (but remember that wealth is mainly in the city of london), Disabled people are being moved out of adapted accomodation because these boy's say there is too much room for them and are doing the same to anyone with what they term a spare bedroom (when in fact they are clearing space for immigrant workers from the Europe they are supposedly going to offer a referendum on and forcing our own poorest into absolute destitution with no hope of escape).
They Recently sold of the Royal Mail at a loss to the Taxpayer despite being warned that they had deliberately undervalued it and like any good insider trader there swindle of the nation was for there own financial benefit not the nations, we now face losing our post boxes as the likes of TNT take over the mail routes (the Royal mail was the worlds oldest state owned company and not a nationalized former private company), along with new labour they plan on a major sell of the road network throughout the UK and a replacement of the Road tax of a pay by mile scheme using a GPS traker in your car which will further immobilize the poorest in the country.

The BNP. Formerly the National Front and before that the Party Mosleys Brown shirts (AKA the british Nazi Party) and one fronted by skin heads (oh they still are sorry), this bunch of brainless nincompoops play on national anger over runnaway immigration so as too like the NAZI's in 1930's germany make scape goats of foreigners, they are not too bright but dangerous in a pack and do sadle even for me to admit it, speak a hell of a lot of truth mixed in with there rhetoric.

The Liberal Democrats, Really a joke of a party after there choice at the last election when they allowed there own leaders PERSONAL PREFERRENCE to lead the mainly former Labour members into a coalition with Camerons Tory party, This is a one man party which does what it's leader tell's it and it's leader is not correct in his choices, there are a number of very questionable policy's he could have derailed by breaking the coalition and forcing a vote but he has not done so, which means in my book he is equally guilty of those policy's.

The United Kingdom Independance Party, Mainly a bunck of Old School disgruntled tory party memeber and former labour party europ sceptics, I may not agree with there policys but they at least stick to there word and though I can not stand his policys and would likely be cursing the man if he was prime minister (lets be fair whatever party are in we hate them) but I admire his stance and am sorely tempted to vote to get us out of europe.

My opinions as I think it is on the whole a bad thing for the poor in our country to be in the EU, Compare us with denmark, though I would want to see a return of the old Centre line (john smith he was a just man) pre kinnock labour party and a full and thorough criminal and financial investigation into the local and international holdings of the former ministers whom where involved in the state sell off of national assets and the subsequent swindling of the nations coffers -WITH PROPER PUNISHMENT and not cushy open prisons for these life destroyers, upon proof of criminal and unethical behaviour I want then to see a repatriation of our companys and assets which were illegally removed from public ownership and a restoration of our free high quality education system.
Instead of being a net provider to europe of over 1 billion euros more than we get back per year to build up there companys and economys let us put that money back into state subsidised company support and get our industry rolling again as it is simple greed which has destroyed out nation and not insolvency as the the Tory minded would like to claim.

Peace kiddo and keep up the good work.

One caveat Our own intelligence and police services need to be investigated for possible past vote rigging offences and party biased corruption.

edit on 9-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hello, I am interested in your observations mainly because I have long felt that what is occurring over there is slowly progressing in similar fashion here in Canada......as well as other countries....
The social engineers of our illustrious leaders seem to have determined that we will have a very different future in store for us....
The trends I see arte towards more intrusive and pervasive control or at least oversight of our existence on a micro level compared to the current ideal....
Here we are under the control of a federal army called the RCMP....which has infiltrated MOST COMMUNITIES AND DOES THE DAY TO DAY POLICING.....
Central control from a federal level is being introduced in increments and the war for the minds of the populace is in full swing.
I am curious as to what extent you think this may eventually go over there......
No more Bobbies.....whew.....secret police trainees......whats the end game you see....

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I live in Scotland and am witnessing a lot of the same things you are. Luckily we have a chance to seperate ourselves from Westminster in September, I just hope the majority of my fellow Scots residents vote Yes!

As someone has said it isn't just our tiny little island that this is happening on, the world is going to hell in a handcart! Those who can do something about it are too greedy and corrupt to do anything about it...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

ObservingYou

deadcalm

If you re-read you'll see I was not defending him. I was exposing him.

He was exposing himself apparently, but if he is what he claims he is in that video, why confess? And why keep on posting videos? There is a reason why the secret societies are named secret, their fun is working while the population remaining totally ignorant to their ways.

One cannot just claim to be a part of the NWO and openly admit they have knocked down the WTC. Besides, his name is Damian (demon?) Luciferous Rockefeller, that sounds too NWOish to be believed.

I'm not saying that he is not a shill, and for sure any riots anywhere is good for the state power to plan for the next one and sign more bills renouncing our freedom and increase their control over us etc.. But something in this story is terribly odd, i'm not sure what to make of this.

EDIT: The more I research about him the odder it gets, was he changing his mind about 9/11? Something is indeed strange about his motives. Thanks for bringing it into the light.

edit on 9-4-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

I wish we did they are a group of crooks down there.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

djz3ro

I live in Scotland and am witnessing a lot of the same things you are. Luckily we have a chance to seperate ourselves from Westminster in September, I just hope the majority of my fellow Scots residents vote Yes!

Rats leaving the sinking ship?

The rest of us Albions wouldn't give up on the those on the north

United we stand. Divided - as our leaders want us - we fall ....

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by djz3ro

I wish we did they are a group of crooks down there.

I hope we leave the Union and it opens the floodgates for everyone else. And, despite what the Better Together campaign will tell you, it's not only the stereotypical English hating Scots that want Independence either...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join