It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to my Fellow Britains

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
reply to post by SensiblyReckless

agreed working for the education sector , I seen it happen right before my eyes!

Tuition fees increased for public universities to the point where a student leaving university would have a basic debt of £27,000
for a 3 year degree.
Not only that but any new students on the new system would be paying interest of the UK's RPI + 3% , so 6.3%
you can use the finance calculator to work out the total borrowed and total paid back in 50 years time provided you earned over £21,000 would be £105,000 of debt
Talk about debt slavery
So it is clear to me that the tories sought to make those who already struggle , struggle further and remain debt slaves no matter if they better themselves with a degree and a chance to climb out of the bottom of the barrel.

It's a joke, anyone who actually supports this fascist regime should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if your ok with other people suffering.

It's the same with the BBC and their peadophile racket, anyone still paying a BBC tv license who has kids , should be ashamed of themselves , you support a criminal organisation

Well thats eye opening, i'm currently undergoing my degree.
Meh, i'm considering getting it and jumping ship (move to a more neutral country, i.e Switzerland, Iceland etc), or whether to stay here and 'defend' this country on the front line.

As long as the general British public (macro: citizens of the world) can become enlightened about all the aforementioned conspirital facts, theres hope. Over the years i've encouraged dozens of my social circle to start thinking and question more... Whilst at the same time trying to combat the amount of disinformation and miss information which everybody encounters at the beggining of their own quest for truth.

I've found it difficult to alert people to hard conspiracy facts, yet keep them away from conspircy BS.
Lawful rebellion is the second from last resort we have, and i know the last resort (violence) will only end badly.
Hence if you are aware of lawful rebellion, it's'time to start actively promoting it, WW3 has now been suggested in the media. Clocks ticking. Citizens of the west have talked enough, now it's'time for action.

Civil unrest is also being promoted in the music industry, with Sasha Fierce leading the front in her latest blockbuster - canny remember the name, i try not to know it, all black magic n'shizzle.
edit on 25/4/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Britian is doomed. If you have an opportunity to leave, then I wouldn't blame you one bit.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Lets profit from suffering is the mantra of the rich

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

I completely agree with you there - what's worse is all the austerity and debt claims are lies.

I hate Tories, but even when she was in power the top tax rate for the richest 1% was 60%, now it's down to 40%

Independent financial analysts have found £126Bn a year is lost to tax evasion, late payments etc. If claimed it would pay off the entire deficit.

Under a recent grant 750 multi-millionaire landowners were given £728m to not grow and food.

The new tuition fee system is completely broken - students pay more and because it's all been proven to be unsustainable, the whole student loans and fees system collapses in 20 years, which will cost billions.

I the public don't start fighting back soon, when will they?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

We will see civil unrest when the cuts hit the middle-classes. Once they're hit bad; we have a poll tax round 2 scenario, and people will revolt.

Until then, the poor and disabled will bear the brunt of this fascist government.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I read an article today claiming that Cameron and the Tories are regaining popularity, and are currently top of the polls to win the next election.

ww w.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2626319/Victory-Blue-Team-Cameron-Boris-celebrate-table-football-triumph-poll-Tories-poll-lead-two-years.html

Wut?!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

On the Veitch subject, the Millbank Tower extinguisher drop looked like a black op gone wrong. Veitch was a key player.

A very large number of mainly student demonstrators had gathered in front of Millbank Tower. A line of police were guarding the windows at the base of the building. Some protestors had gained access to the roof and were setting off fire extinguishers. With Veitch in place on the ground, and the "massively normal" Edward Woolard on the roof, another player inside the building began ramming furniture into windows halfway up the building and glass began raining down. The constables under the shower of glass fragments held the line.

Veitch shouted "GLASS! GLASS! BACK! BACK!" The demonstrators pulled back and a gap opened up in this very crowded environment. Within twenty seconds the extinguisher was dropped and Charlie caught it on camera, panning down to the ground where it very narrowly missed killing a constable. Veitch's exclamation sounded disappointed.

From this I deduce it was a carefully planned op which Veitch wanted to succeed. Careful targeting of a constable to sway public opinion back after the Tomlinson slaughter.

Go to 13:05 to see it in Charlie vision.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Brilliant read thankyou

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

Something I have pointed out before in this ridiculous threads about Britain and the impending collapse, or a "summer of riots" (promised last year and the year before...none), but the Middle class got hit years before anyone else.

Before any "Bedroom Tax" or other cuts came in, before any of the fit to work tests or whatever else anyone has their knickers in a twist about, us Middle classer's already lost out on Tax Credits (myself losing £130 a month) and had already had a "Bedroom Tax" brought in by LABOUR in 2007 - they don't tell you that at the local cry baby meeting, I suppose.

Basically, this thread is based on so many false assumptions and misrepresentations I don't even know where to start - many of the "facts" in the OP aren't facts at all, but opinions and mostly incorrect one's at that.

The long and short of it is this:

1. The economy is not buggered, quite the opposite in fact
  2. Employment is falling rapidly
  3. Inflation is actually falling - not rising - a total fabrication on the part of the OP.
  4. A "majority" do not rely on Benefits to "get by" and those that do are only in that position because of years of "free money" under the last Government, so people got used to having that cash in their pockets - part of Labour's admitted policy to "Socially Engineer" the UK - this also ties in with immigration which was ramped up under Labour for the same reason.
  5. The Police aren't being either privatised or "militarised" - a total fabrication on the part of the OP.
  6. Despite budget cuts, most people when polled agree that there has been no appreciable drop in public services and many have seen improvements
  7. Most of the demo's and strikes have petered out as what they had originally been campaigning against has actually turned out to be the correct path
  8. Most people will agree - contrary to the OP - that budget cuts to the Welfare bill were sorely needed, long overdue and the correct path to follow.
  9. The Trident replacement won't cost £100 Billion - a total fabrication on the part of the OP.
  10. Section 44 was only deemed "illegal" until the Home Office changed the rules - now they need to ""reasonably suspect" someone - Old news.
  11. Education spending has actually increased, not been cut - a total fabrication on the part of the OP.

Basically, the OP is written in such a manner to not only hype up, or completely fabricate problems, but also makes the assumption everyone agrees with him and that he is in a position of authority. A total crock of crap, really.
edit on 24/6/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I. The Trident replacement won't cost £100 Billion.
£80 Billion according to my dear neighbour Jaine Rose.
www.woolagainstweapons.co.uk...
edit on 27 6 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
london is a building site, all new builds already bought by oligarchs to sell on at profit, thanks george.
outside the london banking zone the country is screwed still, thanks maggie.
the next global collapse will be worse than the last, rebound economics is where we are stuck for the foreseeable.
the tories dont want to be in on the rebound hence cameron still rules, labour see it hence they got limp dick in.
we are a lame duck country.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join