It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia trying to 'dismember' Ukraine through protests, Kiev says

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

khimbar
So, a government which took power by force in a coup, is trying to stop the other side taking power by referendum?

Yup a peaceful referendum held by through elections.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vovin

I tried posting the current pictures of those yellow brand wearing fascist soldiers whom were marching in Kiev during the kiev protests he claimed those photos are old.

Even though they are not old they were taken on Nov of 2013.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

khimbar
So, a government which took power by force in a coup, is trying to stop the other side taking power by referendum?

Yup a peaceful referendum held by through elections.

When masked gunmen enter Crimean government buildings and arrest the elected Prime Minister, replacing him with a Pro Russian who was not elected, how exactly is that not a coup?

The officials in Kiev's Parliament were in fact elected by the people. So no coup occurred there.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I am not surprised your still defending the unelected officials currently in Kiev acting as the new government selected and favored by McCain and Co.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

When masked gunmen enter Crimean government buildings and arrest the elected Prime Minister,

When masked gunmen enter Crimean government buildings

I guess in Kiev what the protesters did weren't in the line of being an gunmen either.

Masked gunmen whom you claim over and over that they are Russians even though they arent from Russia but regular people from Crimea towns whom got sick by your beloved fascist dictator in Kiev?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The officials in Kiev's Parliament were in fact elected by the people.

Nice lie there, those officials in Kiev's Parliament were already elected by the NGOs in Kiev why would German, Polish officials, McCain and Co come to Kiev to congratulate themselves on the coup? and McCain visiting Kiev for the second time?

So no coup occurred there.

If you mean by the fascists as people then your quite wrong and also those protesters whom were protesters were also losers from previous elections even though if there is another election in Maya it wouldn't matter as long the two parties in Kiev are both thinking alike.

1.IMF Death Trap Check
2.Joining the EU InCheck
3.Nut cases want to join NATO/ Terrorist organization. Check.
4.Be Like Greece Check.

edit on 10-4-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Got plenty of pictures and videos from my sources to disprove your claims.

So again according to you Crimea election is a fraud, Kiev unelected officials with several fascist ties are and were elected by people even without an election process even though it wouldn't matter much?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

I am not surprised your still defending the unelected officials currently in Kiev acting as the new government selected and favored by McCain and Co.

No more surprised you are refusing to engage in the issue in Crimea, like their seizing of the government there and hand picking their new prime minister.

At least in Ukraine the Parliament was elected by the people, who lawfully removed the President. The same cannot be said about Crimea.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Removing an insignia from a uniform does not automatically disqualify them as Russians. Just as a person in a basement with little light being yelled at does not make him American.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Was watching RT news field correspondents journey to the front line of the stand off between state authorities and non state backed personal in Donetsk this morning. Complete madness.

Dozens and dozens of masked people tearing up pathing stones and loading them into builders bags to move towards the front for missles production, a micro supply chain of weapons, all at night with pepper and tear gas and flashbangs and water cannons being deployed.

Crazy stuff.

High powered fireworks being used as target designators, you can see a split second before a flashbang going off there is a green neon flash. Pretty coordinated, a lot of these guys probably play cod and CS lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Xcathdra

Agent_USA_Supporter

No more surprised you are refusing to engage in the issue in Crimea, like their seizing of the government there and hand picking their new prime minister.

At least in Ukraine the Parliament was elected by the people, who lawfully removed the President. The same cannot be said about Crimea.

At least in Ukraine the Parliament was elected by the people, who lawfully removed the President.

I guess your forgetting the only reason the Parliament removed removed the President. Was by force by your beloved fascist armed Ukrainian Thugs waiting with their arms at the Parliament.

Who lawfully removed the President? i have to disagree with you there after i have seen videos of that day. Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I have to disagree with you there, its clear your defending the fascists in Kiev.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

But the more and more people look and see whom your beloved protesters truly are and then they would not agree with your point of view on the matter.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
Nice lie there, those officials in Kiev's Parliament were already elected by the NGOs in Kiev why would German, Polish officials, McCain and Co come to Kiev to congratulate themselves on the coup? and McCain visiting Kiev for the second time?

Actually its not a lie, and simply making that claim with nothing to support it once again goes to what I have been talking about with you and your position.

The members of Ukraine's Parliament were in fact elected by the Ukrainian people. If you did any research at all on Ukraines government you would know this. Your refusal to do so leads me back to my statement earlier, that you do not care about anything that undermines your position.

Since you made the claim they were elected by NGO's, feel free to link me to your source that verifies your claim. I am going to wager you will come up with some excuse or out right refuse to supply the links simply because they don't exist. If they did you would have posted them by now here and in other threads.

Agent_USA_Supporter
If you mean by the fascists as people then your quite wrong and also those protesters whom were protesters were also losers from previous elections even though if there is another election in Maya it wouldn't matter as long the two parties in Kiev are both thinking alike.

Which members of Ukraine's government are fascist's and please link me to the sources that verify your claims. again I wont hold my breath because if you could support this claim you would have done so by now.

Agent_USA_Supporter
1.IMF Death Trap Check
2.Joining the EU InCheck
4.Be Like Greece Check.

Interesting you condemn an organization that Russia is a member of, yet I notice you disassociate Russia from your claims.

Typical yet not surprising.

Feel free to post your sources for the above information please.

As for joining NATO, that never would have been an issue had the Soviet Union not occupied various sovereign nations after WII for the better part of a half century. Why on Gods green earth would you think a country, occupied by the Soviet Union and threatened by Russia, would not join NATO for protection?

Why on Gods green earth would you tthink the Russian invasion of Ukraine would not push other nations towards the west / NATO?

Why on Gods green earth would you think nations surrounding Russia would not worry when Russia annexes Crimea?

Please - explain to me why those nations should not fear Russia's actions / movement / claims?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Why on Gods green earth would you think a country, occupied by the Soviet Union and threatened by Russia, would not join NATO for protection?

Because it could cause a international global war that the largest superpowers on our planet could all get involved in. WHICH IS BAD.

edit on 10-4-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Really? your still going with it with the whole notion that its an Invasion? there are some here that disagree with you and like those i have to disagree as well.

You might as well suggest NATO attack on Libya was not an invasion.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Xcathdra

Agent_USA_Supporter

Actually its not a lie, and simply making that claim with nothing to support it once again goes to what I have been talking about with you and your position.

The members of Ukraine's Parliament were in fact elected by the Ukrainian people. If you did any research at all on Ukraines government you would know this. Your refusal to do so leads me back to my statement earlier, that you do not care about anything that undermines your position.

Since you made the claim they were elected by NGO's, feel free to link me to your source that verifies your claim. I am going to wager you will come up with some excuse or out right refuse to supply the links simply because they don't exist. If they did you would have posted them by now here and in other threads.

Agent_USA_Supporter

Which members of Ukraine's government are fascist's and please link me to the sources that verify your claims. again I wont hold my breath because if you could support this claim you would have done so by now.

Agent_USA_Supporter
1.IMF Death Trap Check
2.Joining the EU InCheck
4.Be Like Greece Check.

Interesting you condemn an organization that Russia is a member of, yet I notice you disassociate Russia from your claims.

Typical yet not surprising.

Feel free to post your sources for the above information please.

As for joining NATO, that never would have been an issue had the Soviet Union not occupied various sovereign nations after WII for the better part of a half century. Why on Gods green earth would you think a country, occupied by the Soviet Union and threatened by Russia, would not join NATO for protection?

Why on Gods green earth would you tthink the Russian invasion of Ukraine would not push other nations towards the west / NATO?

Why on Gods green earth would you think nations surrounding Russia would not worry when Russia annexes Crimea?

Please - explain to me why those nations should not fear Russia's actions / movement / claims?

First off Russia is not a member of NATO and never was Russia was only cooperating with NATO on civilian levels but Russia was not a full pledge member of the NATO alliance.

. Why on Gods green earth would you think a country, occupied by the Soviet Union and threatened by Russia, would not join NATO for protection?

Without Russia there wouldn't being an Ukraine today. Ukrainians are Slavics the same way as are Russians, they might speak differently but they are Russians.

Users have being posting the sources here countless of times even myself why dont you go and research it a bit more rather then just being one sided on the issue?

The more research you it the more you will know it was not an invasion.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Bellor
Because it could cause a international global war that the largest superpowers on our planet could all get involved in. WHICH IS BAD.

So a country that was occupied by the Soviet Union, that is now a sovereign nation, should not be allowed to determine the direction they want to take their own country, who they wish to form an alliance with, whom they choose to do business and gold foreign relations with, without Russian approval?

Do you not see the hypocrisy involved in that mindset? That mindset is still an "occupation". Russia has stated a few times now people should not involved themselves in internal Russian affairs. Why are they incapable of accepting that when they are told the same?

They are throwing a fit about missile defense in Poland - Who cares its Polish territory and the NMD are not directed at Russia.
Just as Russia has stated troop movement / exercises near the Ukraine border are no one else's business and that they will conduct military exercises in their borders as they see fit.

They then demand to know why NATO is adding combat aircraft to other NATO nations. Once again thinking the world is beholden to them to explain what goes on in sovereign nations.

If Russia wants to be a superpower, and be treated as a superpower, then they need to start acting like a superpower instead of behaving like Stalin on methamphetamines with a raging case of Alzheimer's.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Really? your still going with it with the whole notion that its an Invasion? there are some here that disagree with you and like those i have to disagree as well.

You might as well suggest NATO attack on Libya was not an invasion.

Yup.. I am.

While you continue to ignore western media sources you are also apparently ignoring Russian media sources. They have stated numerous times now then troops are not present to invade Ukraine.

How many troops are in Crimea? 20-30k...
Crimea is on Ukraine's border is it not?

Russia has 1500 troops in Transnistria....
Transnistria is on Ukraine's border is it not?

How many Russian units are on the east border of Ukraine? 40-80k...

When Russia does invade Ukraine what will be your response then? Will you continue to maintain those forces were not present from the start? Or will you find some other way to try and justify without admitting you were wrong?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
First off Russia is not a member of NATO and never was Russia was only cooperating with NATO on civilian levels but Russia was not a full pledge member of the NATO alliance.

I am not the one claiming Russia was a member of NATO. That would be a person from your side of the equation. All NATO cooperation with Russia has been stopped with the exception of Ambassador or higher. All Russians below that rank no long have access to NATO headquarters.

I am not sure what happened to your response, but its showing me as the person for making all the comments when in fact I did not. most likely an issue with quoting. If you would not mind please look at the post on your end and see where the goofup is coming from. I am seeing information from Belfor when I hit the quote button but his name / post is not showing in the main post.

I am going to refrain from responding any further to this post until it can be sorted out as to who said what.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join