It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratching the Surface: Something BIG is About to Happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I really did have feelings of anxiety before 9/11 I think a lot of folks did according to some web crawler data. I had feelings of anxiety before hurricane Floyd hit Virginia and even told my family three months before it hit here. For a few weeks before Isabel hit I had it again. I don't claim to be psychic but maybe some events really cause some kind of ripple. Once and only once during a rest period I got this weird flash of a Mexican hat a boxing ring and ladies in party dresses. People crying and running. The next day I saw a headline on AOL about a drug gang in Mexico that shot up a house where friends had gathered to have a party and watch a boxing match.
The gang was after a rival gang member who lived next door. Wrong house!
I don't know how I got that I swear it's true it's never happened since then.
Anyway with that meek confession I can say I don't have any feelings like that in the pit of my stomach stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The thing that causes me to be skeptical with threads like this is that people have been saying that "it" is "about to happen" at least once a year for the last five or so. Remember dates like 10-10-10 / 11-11-11? not to mention 21-12-12.

The other thing is that everyone has their own "it" which they are waiting for, so if someone shouts "it's about to happen!" we get people shouting up with everything from "I knew it, disclosure!" to "I knew it, NWO takeover!" and everything between. Then nothing happens and a few months later someone else shouts "It's about to happen"....

But yeah, would be nice to see some changes around here.

Or maybe the OP is undergoing a personal change which causes them to see changes in the world?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

Interesting...I also "see" something soon...

My thread...

And also...

From all of the natural occurring indications I've seen; something big, indeed, in about to occur.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Agreed - pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, or the intent

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

You are also leaving out a few major Zeitgeist type categories:

1. Increased war mongering - Syria, Ukraine, etc.
2. Arab Spring/revolution type stuff
3. I would almost include USA (specific) police militarization/lack of compassion toward citizens although it's arguably compartmentalized by city/area/region. Said differently, not all cities/regions are experiencing similar things.

It's one thing to have it appear periodic (which it does), but there has been a serious uptick in these categories as well.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The first thought that popped into my head was the movie "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson, where he is flipping through the newspaper and circling unrelated stories and putting them together. No offense intended though, as I only thought of that because of the unrelated nature of the 3 events. Could they be connected? Sure they could. Is there a high probability that they are connected? Not so much. But hey, finding patterns in seemingly unrelated news items could actually lead to a real conspiracy someday. Definitely not out of the realm of possibility, but I just think you will need more to go on to actually pursue such a thing. Sort of like a risk vs reward type thing. You will most likely be wasting time, and then even if you're right, there is no way to prove that such is the case. And plus, you could get killed. Remember what happened to Mel?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Or you could wait one more day (4-15-14) and you will have a blood moon. So I have read. As far as what will happen, who really knows. But something has to give. To many pawns being moved around on the chess board we call earth. Maybe there is to much info, more and more each day and we are on info overload.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

Theirs nothing more to Strip here; well some tiny matters I need to take care of Myself! I'm almost 50 and never needed mom and pops to clean up after me!

I will ride this to the End! No boues bucks, stars, just the understanding that when I die. I can Stand Proud! WHAT? Toss me in Hell F-U!

LOL

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarzan the apeman.

The best thing that I can think of is that the USA banks have got themselves into deep doo-doo by taking up the offer of cheap federal loans to buy up all the vacant homes in California (already worth $300,000+ each), renovating them so that they are worth $500,000, then failing to resell them because nobody can or wants to take out the jumbo mortgages.

Throw in an earthquake that causes some structural damage, and the banks are wiped out.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

I'd say it's more like no one can afford to live in California who isn't already living there.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just heard today that all the pets are leaving Yellowstone Park! All running out of the Park, even the birds!

Watch them and Learn! Now if they know something by now, why do we just keep guessing? What is the plan for Yellowstone going super nova?

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

No such thing as hell, why would a loving God/Source/Prime Creator manifest a place where your tortured or burned, doesn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

A volcano about to erupt, I would think that would be enough, don't you.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by phantomjack

Or you could wait one more day (4-15-14) and you will have a blood moon. So I have read. As far as what will happen, who really knows. But something has to give. To many pawns being moved around on the chess board we call earth. Maybe there is to much info, more and more each day and we are on info overload.

It's not just a Blood Moon(4/15/14). It's a Blood Moon that falls on a Jewish high holy day - Passover. And the very same day you have a Cardinal Grand Cross. During this time transiting Pluto in Capricorn directly opposes the USA's natal Cancer Sun. It will stay in opposition for a couple/few years.

This also means that the Cardinal Grand Cross on 4/15/14 that lasts a week or so also creates squares (more negative effects) to the USA's Cancer Sun. Jupiter conjunct the USA's Sun provides it with energy and confidence, however Pluto's opposition among the squaring effects will attempt to reign in the USA's push for action.

I suspect you will see the USA push harder for what it wants during 4/15/14 to about 4/25/14. However, Jupiter leaves Cancer this summer and moves to Leo, once this happens all bets are off. Expect some bigger issues for the USA come late July into August. Most likely involving Russia.

Pluto will continue to plague the USA and expect things to eventually be directed inward. When the Crab gets pushed around enough it will eventually lash out. Pluto in Capricorn usually means militarily/aggressively. Cancer is a domestic sign. And we all know the Crab has been preparing for domestic issues.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

While I do agree there is a big change coming energetically I do not think the bankers and other financial leaders committing suicide is in anyway related to this. My believe is they are committing suicide because they are aware the economy is going to crash it has to inevitably and I believe as Ron Paul believes that it will happen within the next five years(I'm leaning sooner then later).

Know as far the the energetic change gos it is in my option that we are currently in a new age of Aquarius which is what the Mayans predicated. That being the end of one age and the beginning of a new one called the age of Aquarius. In the age of Aquarius there is said to be an enlightenment of sorts, no more is there war or poverty but the realization of a true nature. That being are spiritual nature not in relation to any religion(which in my option were created to separate people and keep them against each other instead of working together) but in regards to empowering are self's and coming to realize we are the creator of are own reality.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yes changes are coming!! Take the Bundy family vs the BLM.The changes that are coming are long over due. mvprogress.com...

I really love the “First Amendment Areas,” they have set up for the AMERIKANS to voice their opinions.
www.examiner.com...

Hopefully we return to the America that our for fathers meant for us to be, and to Stand for the Constitution and
our rights to be free.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Star & flag..! wow.. I thought I was the only one feeling this..

Literally, I was going to make a thread with the near same title..WOW..! How creepy is that..!

OK, as many know, or as my profile appears, I'm TOTALLY NOT a doom & Gloom person..however, I'm not sure if just me and being in my near homelessness situation and the dream I had about a month ago or not.. but .. as of about 3 weeks or so .. I've had a very uneasiness in my spirit as in ..."society is on the brink of collapse..." kind of feeling..

Yes.. I'm dead serious. I have NOT been on the net /ATS hardly at all.. do to my situation but since then I've taken active steps to go through a short list of things I need to gather or know where I need to get them in short order...such as water...I've also taken active steps to find locations to where those sources are outside of Vancouver WA, PO & the surrounding tri-county areas..

I'm totally not sure what is going on .. but the two 8.0 quakes in Chile might have been a start and then the 5.0 hitting just outside of Forest Grove OR ....where we just got done moving from .. 3 weeks ago or so.. !

Just today, I've noticed food prices in Oregon and Van.WA are high...as in hamburger is 4.28/lb...yes.. for hamburger ..and that's 80/20!!! also.. Gas here is 3.77+/- .20c ...might as well be 4.00 !!! and that's for regular!!!

however..First things first ..
1) Water
2) food
3) dry & secure Shelter

Items I have handy:
~Leatherman
~Sheathed Knife(s)
~water bottle
~camo clothing (full set, shirt, pants, jacket and brand new set of military boots)

I've also have been actively thinking about if my living situation as it is right now would disappear (not work out), I'd be living in my car, perhaps .. yea..it's that serious to me.. I'm not being paranoid, I'm being quite cautious.

Live as if you have A ZERO financial income...and start from there because in a disaster zone, money is near useless vs. the mass hysteria

There is no them .. there is only US~!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

The elite aren't the only one's at fault here. Foolish masses are the real problem. The root of the problem is foolish selfish masses. The organization of them by the elite is a byproduct. Can the majority be satisfied with and agree on one thing?? This is the real problem, they squabble.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

get a life...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I agree something maybe coming but I am not sure I share your same outlook

Meaning I am not sure the change will be positive

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join