It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CyberMagick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have been developing a system of Cyber Magick over the past couple of decades, and, have a system that is somewhat predictable and reliable.

The system uses primarily the Enochian system, n its native language (Enochian). I also have developed software (not quite finished) that can be used as an adjunct, and a ritual building tool.

Here is a video of the first operation for 2014.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Star and flag for the cheesy music alone. This is the sort of thing that makes ATS hilariously worthwhile.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
interesting.

This a personal system or one you plan to release as a book etc ?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

magickjunkie
interesting.

This a personal system or one you plan to release as a book etc ?

When finished, it will be an application for the PC, and perhaps an ebook.
For now, its more of a research project...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Now you have went and done it. A new language made. If anyone starts to speak this,
then translators must learn it and be able to translate to other languages. OH BOY.....

For the fun of it, do you have this in English? Maybe a dictionary at least?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

thaelin
Now you have went and done it. A new language made. If anyone starts to speak this,
then translators must learn it and be able to translate to other languages. OH BOY.....

For the fun of it, do you have this in English? Maybe a dictionary at least?

In 1581, Dr. John Dee, Mathematician in the court of Queen Elizabeth I, and Edward Kelly began their now famous magical experiments contacting spiritual entities, and recording their communications, conveyed in the Enochian Language. -- The Complete Enochian Dictionary: Donnald C. Laycock

Not a "new" language, but, not old either. It doesn't seem to have ever been spoken on earth, or used as a language by anyone other than a few Magick types, and much of that appears to be recent (past 100 years or so).

According to Laycock and other linguists it is a "real", complete language. In that it has grammar and syntax, unfortunately the vocabulary is rather small. I'm not sure of the actual word count; but it is sometimes difficult to construct "modern" phrases.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I thought it might me good to give a bit of background on this system, so that yall might have a better understanding...

So here are three papers I wrote a while back (1990's), that begin to discuss this "thing"...

Nature of the Aether

Enochian System V

A General Theory on Magick

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I have some anti-cyber magic software I am tweaking.

edit on 3-4-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Wow...seems to completely lack any sort of usual structure. You know; the kind that is usually associated with causing change in, or attempting to control, conformity.

Magick, usually done with some sort of ritual, is actually a rather structured "thing" which is designed to so exalt the consciousness of the Magician that he become, even for a moment, capable of the manipulation of the physical universe around him. In your videos, I can see no evidence of this critical structure (by the way: even Pete Carroll had structure in his implementation of "Chaos Magick")

My question, however, is; Why would you want to try to produce "anti cyber magick" software? How can you possible make such a thing work if you have no idea of what the original "cyber magick" was designed to do? How do make such things work without knowledge of the actual process employed to instantiate the original change?

And, you do understand that the software itself is not the magical "element"? That the software is only a "design aid" for the construction of the actual magical operation. And, further, that this system actually does adhere to a rather strict protocol?

Do you know what I mean when I type/say "93"? Are you even remotely aware of the meaning of this venerable number?

93/93

edit on 3-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I am just messing with you. Our days of confrontations are over. I totally respect who you are now. Those videos make me laugh, that's what's important. The second one, I think he is saying "93" a couple of times, 1993? But it was randomly chosen, very unstructured and meaningless. That was kind of my pointless point. Its my "other" side. We have anti viruses, anti-spam, why not anti-cyber magick?

I am actually very curious about what you are doing with this.

of course I know what 93 means, I googled it this morning. 39 is my lucky number. That's all.

My apologies, I thought you would have had a different reaction. Lets transcend the BS.

we cool?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

ZetaRediculian

I am just messing with you. Our days of confrontations are over. I totally respect who you are now. Those videos make me laugh, that's what's important. The second one, I think he is saying "93" a couple of times, 1993? But it was randomly chosen, very unstructured and meaningless. That was kind of my pointless point. Its my "other" side. We have anti viruses, anti-spam, why not anti-cyber magick?

Messin' with me eh? Well I'll have to keep that in mind and try to not take all this to seriously...I do tend in that direction.

The first of those videos was chaotic, but actually, not totally without structure, its just there were many level of "structure", or several independent structures.

The second seemed almost a tribute to the Beatles "Revolution No.9" from their White album.

And since you put your "anti cyber magick" in that sense; I guess "why not?" seems fair game...

I am actually very curious about what you are doing with this.

of course I know what 93 means, I googled it this morning. 39 is my lucky number. That's all.

My apologies, I thought you would have had a different reaction. Lets transcend the BS.

we cool?

Yes, we cool...

What am I doing with this? In a global sense: trying to compel any Extraterrestrial to visit openly. A change in conformity that ultimately leads to some sort of meaningful disclosure and provides the "kind" of stimulus needed to break the "end game" path the Terrestrial Human species seems to be on.

39..luck number eh?...39 is also half the Tarot, 13 X 3. Crowley said it was; "the affirmation of the aspiring soul". Not too bad as far as numbers go...or idea.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Cool, Light Language

top topics

join