posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:48 AM
Dang! Most folks have one-word answers. I gotta go and give a friggin essay response to each question....
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
My Dad (deceased)
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
A white rabbit just sitting there eating.
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
Not much. We acknowledge each other and go our merry ways
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
One-story, log cabin, 3 bedroom/2 bath, ~2000 sq ft, with pool and large bay windows
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
No. It's surrounded by the woods.
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
Cell phone, pen, notepad, statue and carpet runner on the table, table surrounded by 8 wooden chairs with leather seats and open back rests. Large
carpet under the table. Long wooden buffet with large mirror and assorted statues, flowers or trinkets. Large bay window behind one end of the table.
A lot of light shed on the table and the room.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
Look inside (it's empty)
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
A large pond, about the size of a football field, but round.
10. How will you cross the water?
Well, I don't actually intend to cross it - I intend to go around. But, if I must cross it, I will use a little boat I have sitting at the edge - a
boat I use for kids when they come over to go fishing/playing.